SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks ladies. Helps to have u here :hugs: will try FRER in the morning if still no witch. Fx I get a bfp. I no how u guys who are waiting feel :(
In a year trying I've never ever ever been late.
Still getting clear cm too
Huff :(
Xxxx

Thanks ladies. Helps to have u here :hugs: will try FRER in the morning if still no witch. Fx I get a bfp. I no how u guys who are waiting feel :(
Xxxx

Xxxx

Test in another couple of days. I used 2 first response and they were BFN so i really think I have just skipped my AF completely this month x

Hi everybody!

Just been trying to catch up with all the news. Can't believe that there are no BFP yet!

I decided that i couldn't face the stress of doing a test this morning because i knew i wouldn't sleep well thinking about it, so i did a superdrug last night and got a BFN. It was very big, very fat and VERY NEGATIVE! :growlmad:

It was a stupid time to do it really because i drink loads of water and herbal tea so it would of been a weak sample. Anyway, I decided that I am probably just having a crazy cycle this month so I thought some bedroom action might force the witch out of hiding.

And guess what . . .shes still bloody hiding!!!!

I don't know what to think now because I only came off the pill in January and I had a 32 day cycle and then two 31 day cycles. Now on day 38!

When I fell pregnant with my ds i came off the pill and was pregnant by the 3rd month, think i was having 31 day cycles then. I got a BFP the day the witch was due so this is a new experience for me.

Had no cramps for a while and don't feel like the witch is on her way.

Feeling very confused :wacko:

xxxx

P.S sorry for the long post

Xxxx

Test in another couple of days. I used 2 first response and they were BFN so i really think I have just skipped my AF completely this month x

It's just strange missing af. I hope its just too early for us hun. Fx and keep us posted.

I might do a FRER in the morning and if still bfn will leave it a few days. Just never ever late :cry:

Xxxx

Ohhh girls. I feel so sorry for you being in limbo is dreadful. At least when you know you know and you can get on!

Misshopefull - never apologise for long posts that's what we are all here for hunni xxx

Cookie, ananya, missh & all the other ladies, relax have a nice hot bath, go for a kong walk and bd. If no af, maybe drs? For blood test?

Thinking of you all and REALLY hope you get your bfps xxx

Hi everybody!

Just been trying to catch up with all the news. Can't believe that there are no BFP yet!

I decided that i couldn't face the stress of doing a test this morning because i knew i wouldn't sleep well thinking about it, so i did a superdrug last night and got a BFN. It was very big, very fat and VERY NEGATIVE! :growlmad:

It was a stupid time to do it really because i drink loads of water and herbal tea so it would of been a weak sample. Anyway, I decided that I am probably just having a crazy cycle this month so I thought some bedroom action might force the witch out of hiding.

And guess what . . .shes still bloody hiding!!!!

I don't know what to think now because I only came off the pill in January and I had a 32 day cycle and then two 31 day cycles. Now on day 38!

When I fell pregnant with my ds i came off the pill and was pregnant by the 3rd month, think i was having 31 day cycles then. I got a BFP the day the witch was due so this is a new experience for me.

Had no cramps for a while and don't feel like the witch is on her way.

Feeling very confused :wacko:

xxxx

P.S sorry for the long post

oh hunni. I'm sorry its not happening. It's so frustrating not knowing.
I also tried BDing to see if witch was hiding but nothin. Not as crampy but still getting nauseous. Had a customer at work today who stunk of cigarettes and made me gag and retch, aand another today who smelt of bo, again made me gag and turned my tummy.
I dunno but I feel I could be pg as this month has been so different for me but its killing me getting bfns. I know how you feel and it sucks.
I'm not sure on the pill as not been on it for years. i no it can take a while to come back to nornal but maybe worth going to your Dr hunni. they might be able to do bloods which will hopefully show you your bfp.

Hope everyone's well. Couldn't be coping with this without you all
Xxxx

Ohhh girls. I feel so sorry for you being in limbo is dreadful. At least when you know you know and you can get on!

Misshopefull - never apologise for long posts that's what we are all here for hunni xxx

Cookie, ananya, missh & all the other ladies, relax have a nice hot bath, go for a kong walk and bd. If no af, maybe drs? For blood test?

Thinking of you all and REALLY hope you get your bfps xxx

Couldn't deal with this without u hunni. Not told DF I'm late and testing as don't want him to get his hopes up. Just hope its my bfp otherwise I dunno if I can do this again. Hun I'm so confused! I'm NEVER EVER late. Just wanna cry.

Yea a hot bath is just what I need :)

Thanks hunnni bunnni xxxx

Cookie and Ananya i feel your pain!

Thanks for all the support everybody, it does help :hugs:

Baby dust for everybody :dust:

P.S if the witch shows up this week i am getting a bottle of wine and a straw :wine: and i'll enjoy every mouthfull! xxx

P.S if the witch shows up this week i am getting a bottle of wine and a straw :wine: and i'll enjoy every mouthfull! xxx

Hehe. I like that idea lol. But fx she doesn't turn up hunni
Xxxx

^^wss. Don't get down girls youre not out yet and if yoursnis bfn this month it will be different to all other months because we have each other. Willing BFPs for you all xxx

Cookie - feel like I've known you forever hunni & here for you. Pls don't cry ;(

Love ya hunni xxx

Cookie - feel like I've known you forever hunni & here for you. Pls don't cry ;(

Love ya hunni xxx

I no sweetie :) would be lost without you hunni.

I hate this. its just frustrating. Will test in the morning with FRER and if nothing still will wait a few days.
Just starting to get my hopes up and feel my body is tricking me. Never happened before. damn you body lol.

What u up to tonight hunni xxx

Hehe. I like that idea lol. But fx she doesn't turn up hunni
Xxxx

I'm just trying to think along the lines of 'every cloud has a silver lining'! x

^^wss. Don't get down girls youre not out yet and if yoursnis bfn this month it will be different to all other months because we have each other. Willing BFPs for you all xxx

Very true. Thanks xxx

It does indeed and wine is good for me lol. Fx u get some answers soon hunni xxx

Settling down with four rooms on channel 4 and then can't wait for luther at 9pm. Great series! Keep positive ladies. Here for you much love xxx

Hi everyone! Goodness, you're all going through the mill this month! So sorry you're all in limbo and praying and hoping for positive outcomes ladies:hugs:

Here's hoping for those elusive BFPs! Sending loads of love and :dust:

Sorry, no time for a long post but will catch up with you all tomorrow

xxxxxxxx

Sounds good. I've not seen Luther :(
Got a flat inspection tomorrow so sorting everything out.... fun fun fun not.

hanging in there with your support ladies
Xxxx

OMG Luther was awsome. First time I've seen it. Deff be watching that again. Thanku hun lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->