SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Sorry to hear your bfn news prepping but welcome to the Horizontal salsa bd club for august!

Misshopefull hope you get your bfp soon hunni xx

Cookie - that's exactly what happened to me. Ran out of pee as I tried to test and didn't even get a control line! Roll on tomorrow. SO excited for you hunni. Fx this is your month.

Good luck ladies thinking of you all & I do agree that bit is worse than 2ww because you just want to get on either way

love, loo rolls & butt plugs to you all xx

Sorry to hear your bfn news prepping but welcome to the Horizontal salsa bd club for august!

Misshopefull hope you get your bfp soon hunni xx

Cookie - that's exactly what happened to me. Ran out of pee as I tried to test and didn't even get a control line! Roll on tomorrow. SO excited for you hunni. Fx this is your month.

Good luck ladies thinking of you all & I do agree that bit is worse than 2ww because you just want to get on either way

love, loo rolls & butt plugs to you all xx

Hehe. Was funny but fx its a bfp tomorrow. Can't believe still no sign of the witch. Trying not to get too hopeful but its hard when I'm never late lol.

You would laugh if u were here. I shut the kitchen door so the washing machine wasn't too loud and now we are locked out the kitchen lmao. The handle won't go down and first thing DF says is "omg all the foods in there!!!" We have already had dinner lol. Now he's trying to take the handle off and get in there. Funny lol.

What you up to tonight hunni? Did u get ny second pm about ny email address lol

Butt plugs and toilet roll xxxx

Just chilling out hunni. Love blokes always thinking about their tummys. We do but only because we want a baby in there!

Got your pm and sent you an email today as did clara!

Read your hotmail hunni!!! I know how you feel. I'm never late and then being late etc and getting a little excited for it to emdnim bfn was gutting! Really think you're in with a great chance. Xxx

Yea exactly hun. I put us both on a healthy eating plan but he loves fruit and veg so no trouble at all. On the fussy eater but will do anything to get my baby.

Did u see the second email address I sent. I originally sent hotmail.com but its .co.uk lol I'm so dumb.

I really hope this could be it. Hopefully find out tomorrow. Please please please let it be a bfp at last lol.
I'm so gutted u got a bfn :( its not fair hey :(

Are you watching that babies behind bars on channel 3 quite good :) although anything with babies in it is good to me lol.

Yea exactly hun. I put us both on a healthy eating plan but he loves fruit and veg so no trouble at all. On the fussy eater but will do anything to get my baby.

Did u see the second email address I sent. I originally sent hotmail.com but its .co.uk lol I'm so dumb.

I really hope this could be it. Hopefully find out tomorrow. Please please please let it be a bfp at last lol.
I'm so gutted u got a bfn :( its not fair hey :(

Are you watching that babies behind bars on channel 3 quite good :) although anything with babies in it is good to me lol.

Well ladies, quick update before bed.

The tests I brought were sainsbury cheapie digis. Been reading up on them tonight and they dont have great reviews. Will test with the 2nd one in the mornin if witch hasn't shown and if still bfn and witch doesn't show tomorrow will get some superdrug ones. I have one cb digi which I wanna save till I get a positive, either this month (fx) or in the future.

Still no witch still no witch!!!! Stay away wicked witch, your not welcome here.
Fx to everyone else waiting for an answer. Keep us posted.

Love, butt plugs and toilet roll
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well????? Suspense is killing me xxx come on girls BFP?!? Will resend email cookie xx

Well????? Suspense is killing me xxx come on girls BFP?!? Will resend email cookie xx

Still no witch and bfn again on sainsburys cheapie :( :cry:
What now?! I really thought I was gonna get my bfp today :cry:

It was a test where u insert the cartridge and when I popped it our there was a line on it, with the 2nd line really faint. But deff there.

Hmm... clutching at straws :cry:
Xxxx

Ooooh! Sounds promising!!! I'm going to have to keep checking in again today... fingers crossed Cookie!

How's everyone else doing?

xx

Cookie if there's a second line even faint it's a bfp!! Post it in preg tests gallery and get others to tell you if +/-

sounds VERY promising hunni. Gosh keep us posted I'm SO excited! Xxx

Well it was a digi that said not pg but when u pop the cartridge out u see the lines. And the second one is faint but if u hold to the light u can kinda see it.
Think I'm gonna get some more tests today. Maybe superdrug and another fr....

I can't post a pic of it lol. I kinda threw it when it said not pg lol.

Hows everyone else doing today?
Xxxx

It was a test where u insert the cartridge and when I popped it our there was a line on it, with the 2nd line really faint. But deff there.

Xxxx

I hope it will be a BFP for you! Oooh get some more tests. No AF for me yet. No cramping either.

X

Xxxx

I hope it will be a BFP for you! Oooh get some more tests. No AF for me yet. No cramping either.

X

oh hun not out til witch shows. Fx she doesn't turn up for u hunni.

Yea Def gonna get more tests. Fx for us all
Xxx

Just checking in, any more news yet ladies? So excited! Xx

Hello? Anybody here?!

Any news? God I'm such a stalker!!!

xxx

Hello? Anybody here?!

xxx

Haha. I was like that when u guys were testing. I got more tests this morning. I got some superdrug ones cos they have good reviews and some FRER ones. Couldn't pee this morning again so held it till ny break now. Just tested with a superdrug one and bfn :cry:
Still no signs of the witch. Have felt nauseous again today. not managed to eat and getting very disheartened. Grrr.

Hope everyone's well.
Xxx

Hello? Anybody here?!

xxx

Haha. I was like that when u guys were testing. I got more tests this morning. I got some superdrug ones cos they have good reviews and some FRER ones. Couldn't pee this morning again so held it till ny break now. Just tested with a superdrug one and bfn :cry:
Still no signs of the witch. Have felt nauseous again today. not managed to eat and getting very disheartened. Grrr.

Hope everyone's well.
Xxx

Well it's not over til the fat lady sings (or flies in on her broomstick) so hang in there!! You must eat sweetie, can make you feel more nauseous otherwise. Thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes through cyberspace at you!! Hugs :hugs:

xxx

Oh cookie ;( where is that sodding bfp? You're owed one at this stage as are our other ladies waiting! Roll on bfp for you and ^^wss you're not out until fat lady sings! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->