SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping!! I can't believe it's only 3 weeks til due date! Exciting! Hope you're feeling well :)

Cookie, my fingers are still well and truly crossed, you never know...x

Hope you're feeling good Achelois :)

Karine, give that gym/track/pavement/pool (wherever you're working out!) hell! I'm looking forward to getting back into exercise. It's a good way to get your frustrations out hey? x

AFM, an feeling tired. Having my old back problems is stopping me sleeping well :( I'm off out to a restaurant tonight with the other NCT girls. Seren won't take a bottle of expressed milk yet so OH is going to bring her to me when she needs feeding!! Ah well.

Anyway, feeding her at the mo, then going out so I'm hoping she'll last a little while so I can eat. It's going to be weird leaving her, even with OH.

Love and butt plugs xx

omg cookie... exciting! :happydance: you never know hunnie!!! witch stay away!

prepping.. 3 weeks?! that's just crazy, how time flies hey. can't wait to hear your birth story and see some piccies of the lil guy :hugs:

clara.. have a fun din with your girls hun! bet you'll miss seren tho :)

achelois and grey.. hope you are both well and everything is progressing nicely :hugs:

af is over so i guess the bding will start soon :winkwink: am on the fence as to whether i should use opks this cycle or just try every other day... thinking i'll try the latter this round.

xx lovelies

Oooo Clara enjoy your girls night out. Shame that Seren hasn't taken to the bottle but she will get there soon hun.

Karine - glad the witch has left you and your back to enjoying some good practice bding lol. Good luck this cycle hunni. :hugs:

Still no witch.... Still not hopeful thou lol. Just don't feel preg at all :s
Witch is just being a bitch xxxxx

Yep good thanks. Will post a long one tomorrow. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed. You're not out until the witch shows xxx

Hey girls:

Just wanted to join your group cause I have to admit I'm a "SPA". I just had what I think was a chemical preg. So I'm in my CD4-6, and I've been trying to TTC for 7 months now, and never been "pregnant". I've found this website helpful:thumbup:, but not so much when you are trying to study :coffee: for your US medical license. That being said, it doesn't mean that I'm a OB/GYN (yet), that's what I'm hoping for, but here you are the pregnancy experts. I can help with my experience with patients, and you can help me with your personal experience. Hope we can help each other, and that I can get my :bfp: soon. Good luck for every one of you and for me as well...hehehe!!!

Hello and welcome to our group.
You will soon notice this group is full of lovely, beautiful ladies who love to poas and laugh together, full of random moments and butt plugs (old joke, we aren't in to butt pluggs... Or atleast I'm not lol)

Good luck with your ttc journey... We currently have 2 babies, George and Seren, 3 bfps... 2 boys and 1 girl waiting to arrive and 2 ttc tryin to catch up.

Welcome to our wonderful SPA world :happydance:

Hello and welcome to our group.
You will soon notice this group is full of lovely, beautiful ladies who love to poas and laugh together, full of random moments and butt plugs (old joke, we aren't in to butt pluggs... Or atleast I'm not lol)

Good luck with your ttc journey... We currently have 2 babies, George and Seren, 3 bfps... 2 boys and 1 girl waiting to arrive and 2 ttc tryin to catch up.

Welcome to our wonderful SPA world :happydance:

Thank you pretty:

I've spend like 5 hours catching up with the group and laughing at all your jokes. I'm trying to understand your SAP language yet...I'll get there...hehehe...I see y'all are caring and supportive to each other, that's why I decided to join. Good luck for you too hun!!

Lol. Well to break some down, butt plugs comes from a random thread that was started in trying to conceive forum when we all first met. Was random and we giggled our butts off over the butt plugs part. We now say butt plugs as a kinda love ya thing lol.
Doggy dancing is our other main one. A few girls got their bfps from doggy dancing so doggy dancing is our lucky ttc dancing lol.

We have all had a rough journey together but bow we have 2 beautiful babies here and 3 on the way :happydance: now there are 3 of us ttc catching up lol.

Really hope you love our group cos there are some amazing ladies here who have been my rock

Lol. Well to break some down, butt plugs comes from a random thread that was started in trying to conceive forum when we all first met. Was random and we giggled our butts off over the butt plugs part. We now say butt plugs as a kinda love ya thing lol.
Doggy dancing is our other main one. A few girls got their bfps from doggy dancing so doggy dancing is our lucky ttc dancing lol.

We have all had a rough journey together but bow we have 2 beautiful babies here and 3 on the way :happydance: now there are 3 of us ttc catching up lol.

Really hope you love our group cos there are some amazing ladies here who have been my rock

Ok, I'll start doggy dancing :sex:tonight. I'm pretty sure my hubby won't mind at all. :haha:

Morning ladies.

Just an update. Last night when I went to the bathroom I had pale pink watery cm. Was once again convinced af would be here by this morning and still a no show... Yet again tested on my ic and bfn. Thought I saw a little something on one so tested again but nope its bfn.... Wondering how good these stupid ic really are... I have 1 frer and 2 digis but really don't wanna waste them and then I have like 1 ic left over too... :( seriously you witch show your face... Getting annoyed now :(

ooooh cookie :test: i'll buy you some more myself!! you might just have to wait til christmas for them to get to you lol. FX hunnieeeee!!!

justinmymind.. welcome :hugs: great to have you along with us for this crazy ride :)

we've got a public hol today so just relaxing at home with dh. mum is coming over soon for a bit so as soon as she leaves i'm going to jump him :winkwink: have a great day everyone.

xx

hmmmmm..... I have loads - you can have them all hunni! x God I am getting excited for you - No AF - how do you feel? x

Firstly 'happy page 200' crazy ladies!!

Cookie, hang in there petal!

Justinmymind (can I call you JIMM?!) welcome to our crazy group! these girlies are so supportive (not to mention slightly loony-I include myself in this) and its a good positive place to be :)

Hope everyone's well. Karine, bring on the doggy dancing!

My night out went really well. Was so nice to go out, cheered me up a lot, Seren's been a little unsettled last few days and I had been a bit stressed. I finally got out at 8pm as she was feeding for ages, then OH brought her to the restaurant just after 9 for her last feed! The other restaurant go-ers loved her and no one seemed to mind my feeding her, as they shouldn't! Got home about 10:40 as OH was singing to her in her cot! It was weid going out without her, walking down the road with no buggy or carrier, it felt like I'd forgotten something!

Anyway, she's slept a lot today and eaten quite often so I think it's another growth spurt/developmental leap. She's normally such a good, laid back girly but the last few days has been quite clingy and a bit grisly. Smiley again today though, yay! All happy watching the rowing on my knee earlier (while mummy blubbed when the GB girls won!)

Anyway, have a great Wednesday xx

So I'm at the hospital right now waiting for my midwife. I've had a frustrating 24 hrs. The midwives wanted me to have an ultrasound as they were concerned with baby growth. Remember a few months back when I was frustrated as they were going all clinical on me due to concern of him being too big? Well, apparently they're still hung up on size as they figure he should be bigger right now. Even though my measuremenets are perfect for how far along I am. So I went for the ultrasound as I have found it to be more frustrating resisiting than it is to just rollover and do what the medical field tells me to do.
And I end up in exactly the position I thought I would be in -- they found something else to focus on. (Baby measurements are perfect btw). He was sleeping through the whole ultrasound so they couldn't track any "big movements" and sent me to the hospital last night for a non stress test. He passed no prob at all as he was awake and making huge mvements showing off. But even so, they have me here at the hospital again to do the ultrasound and nonstress test all over again.

Baby is fine. He moves all the time. I've been perfect this whole time. And all I can say at this point is I just have to suck it up and do what they tell me because otherwise I'm trying to canoe against the current and it's tiring and will likely just carry me backwards.

Amazing how my only stressor has been caused by the medical field and their overmonitoring.

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Firstly 'happy page 200' crazy ladies!!

Cookie, hang in there petal!

Justinmymind (can I call you JIMM?!) welcome to our crazy group! these girlies are so supportive (not to mention slightly loony-I include myself in this) and its a good positive place to be :)

Hope everyone's well. Karine, bring on the doggy dancing!

My night out went really well. Was so nice to go out, cheered me up a lot, Seren's been a little unsettled last few days and I had been a bit stressed. I finally got out at 8pm as she was feeding for ages, then OH brought her to the restaurant just after 9 for her last feed! The other restaurant go-ers loved her and no one seemed to mind my feeding her, as they shouldn't! Got home about 10:40 as OH was singing to her in her cot! It was weid going out without her, walking down the road with no buggy or carrier, it felt like I'd forgotten something!

Anyway, she's slept a lot today and eaten quite often so I think it's another growth spurt/developmental leap. She's normally such a good, laid back girly but the last few days has been quite clingy and a bit grisly. Smiley again today though, yay! All happy watching the rowing on my knee earlier (while mummy blubbed when the GB girls won!)

Anyway, have a great Wednesday xx

That's exactly what I was gonna tell you all. Just call me JIMM...lol...:thumbup:

Prepping I'm so sorry to hear that. Bloody medicalisation really annoys me (my birth was far too medicalised in my opinion and I believe I'm still suffering because of it). Anyway, I'm sure everything is fine honey, sending you big hugs x

Jimm! Glad you agree, your full title takes a while to type ;)

I'm off to bed now, Seren's deffo having some kind of growth spurt, she's eaten loads today, poor boobies! Although I've also eaten like a horse so that's quite fun! She's been so sweet and smiley today, god I love her so much.

Anyway, night all, happy full moon Wednesday! :) xx

clara... it sounds so lovely, can't wait to experience that immense love you feel. yay on your team winning :happydance: i'm the same way, i get very emotional too. wanted to die when italy lost so badly to spain, i felt their pain :cry: hey happy full moon day to you too and i can't believe we're on 200!

cookie.. any news?? FX :hugs:

prepping.. aww hun, try to hang in there even though i know they must be driving you insane! hey at least they aren't under-monitoring right? just 3 more weeks :hugs:

afm not done any bding today, we were so busy. but the night is young! will give it a go if huzzy isn't too tired. was meaning to ask... any of you girls did the elevated legs thing after bding? and i read that zinc is a good supplement for us both to take but everyone seems to have different opinions about how much zinc is good. think i remember someone mentioning zinc..

have a great night gals!

xx toodles

Hi all

Welcome Jimm! Dont need to say much as girls have pretty much said it all. Sure you'll love it here. Did you find our very original thread? I'll see if I can find it and send you a link. You must also read the butt plugs thread. Funniest thing I've read in two years.

Prepping - good to hear from you. Sounds like you haven't got long until you meet junior. So exciting. Stick to your guns about what you want and your body needs. It's worked for you so far. Be sure to keep us posted.

Grey - hope all is well in your world. Some sad stories on the other board atm which I'm finding so upsetting. Thought I'd left that behind in 1st tri tbh.

Clara - your little stories about Seren brighten up my day. She's obviously a good baby will be coming to you for some tips! Can't believe we are on 200 pages again!!! In sane. We all talk to much!!!

Karine - legs in the air. Nope but did pop cushion under bum and leave there for half hour. If you want full detail on the Friday we had sex about 6 times. Saturday abstained and Sunday (o day) did it with pillow first then later doggy and then a couple of times later missionary. That egg had no chance!!! In terms of Zinc OH took folic acid and zinc for about 6 weeks before we started that marathon weekend. I took folic acid only but 2 x pills from pot until I found out and then dropped to one. Good luck hunni!! Sorry all if tmi!!!! Lol x

Cookie - hunni how are you?! What's happening with that BFP?! Have a good feeling about this and have fingers firmly crossed for you. How you feeling. Miss you!

Missh - hope you and your beautiful son are well

Afm just bumbling along waiting for 20 week scan. Everything seems to take forever and everyone keeps telling me how fast time will fly. Yeah right!!! With NYE would hurry up and get here so I can meet my son! I'm so excited. All my nursery bits were delivered yesterday. So cute. If you want to know what it looks like google mamas and papas omni furniture and tiddly wink safari nursery and you'll get the idea. Sorry it's been so long since I posted just day to day life getting in the way. Love coming here for an update with you all.

Anyway sending you all lots of sticky baby dust, positive doggy dancing vibes and big pink illuminous sparkling butt pluggs

A xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->