SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

oh cookie, FX! i can only imagine the torture you're going thru right now :hugs:

jimm, looks like it's gonna be down to us two...:dust:

XX toodles

Morning ladies.
So I woke in the night to intense cramps... I knew right then that the witch was here... And I was right.
So yea I'm out... Obviously a little disappointed but I never actually felt pg so onwards and upwards xxxx

Boo gutted for you girl but lovin your positive attitude. At least you know and can save your free and digi for next month! Xxxx

Thanks hunni bun :hugs:
Yea thank god I saved them. But got awful cramps at the mo, still trying to get my sorry butt outta bed lol xxx

Cookie :hug:

I'm sorry the nasty witch got you. She's such a b*tch. Grrrr.

Onwards and upwards indeed! A shiny new month full of rampant doggy dancing and 'air cycling'!! Big hugs hunni, lots of love xx

Thanks hun. Harvest has started now so doggy dancing is limited. Might have a little break as gonna be harder to catch the egg with DF working so much.
Thanks to all of you for your on going support :hugs: xxx

damn witch :growlmad: sorry cookie :hugs: but as you said, onwards and upwards!

xx

Sorry to hear that Cookie... The good thing is that when one cycle ends, another begins. So there's always a chance. Don't give up...:hugs:

Cookie this is for you. Hope you like it!!!

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 3
Ok JIMM you just made a slightly tipsy girl cry... Mc baby would be due around now... :(

Cookie, I've been keeping up with the updates even though I wasn't able to post... Sorry to hear that the witchy B was playing tricks again this month. Drink up tipsy girl! Have some fun! And keep positive as always :)
:hug:

Jimm that's so lovely! Cookie, wish I could hug you for real x

Hang in there sweetie xx

Woooooooooooo! Team GB are on fire!

Excuse me while I ooze a little national pride :)

How is everyone? Hope it's sunny where you are xx

Hey hey! Canada scored our first gold yesterday, so we're happy :D

This is one not so beautiful day. Thunderstorms all night and it's humid and dark today. Should be beautiful tomorrow! Considering its a long weekend, I feel sorry for all the waterlogged campers out there. Ah well, I'm sure they all have enough booze to keep them comfortable. :)

I personally have been having a very lazy weekend -- all I want to do is sleep! Up for 3 hrs, sleep for 2, repeat. And I think baby is working on dropping. Clara and Missh, when did that happen for you??

Hugs and butt plugs :)

Hello ladies.
I'm back with avengance :happydance:

Prepping - hope the weather improves and you get more comfortable with baby dropping.
Congrates on your gold too :happydance:

Clara - GOOO TEAM GB! I'm also going a little mad at the Olympics :happydance:
Horrid weather today hey xxx

Afm - I've had a amazing cuddly day with DF. Luckily he didn't get called out to fox a tractor so I got him all to myself. We've also been online shopping for a few "toys" to get the fun going again in the bedroom. So hopefully we can have some fun with ttc and take a more relaxed approach.

Hope your all well. And Thankyou for putting up with my constant ups and downs :hugs:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prepping get lots of sleep! You obviously need it :) I dunno about baby dropping to be honest, I kept thinking Seren had dropped but she hadn't. I remember all of a sudden feeling the need to waddle though...! Bubba's on the way! :)

Cookie, will you be buying butt plugs?! Hehe! :D

I've driven to Devon today, staying with family tonight then down to Cornwall tomorrow to stay with friends and see my friend's art exhibition :) Very excited. Seren's been really good bless her. I think the long drive tired her out though, she went to bed half hour early.

Well done Canada on the gold! Keep 'em coming GB :)

Nite ladies xx

Lol Clara - most certainly not purchasing a butt plug ta muchly!
I seriously couldn't think of anything worse! Lol.

Hopefully you enjoy you break in devon and cornwall and seren is still being a good little girly.

Go team GB indeed! Doing really well :D Been watching some, not all - you guys?

Clara, glad Seren's been such a good little girl! I haven't been waddling... But he is partially engaged so I assume that was the start of a drop. Although I keep hoping that the shifting I've been feeling is him dropping further, it doesn't feel like it did before when I was feeling ouches across my belly.

Cookie, RAR! You two kids have fun!

How's everyone else? :):)

It's the last day of the long weekend and I've been doing more sleeping. Woo hoo! Wild woman, i know. LoL Got up for our walk this morning, came home and slept for 2 hrs. Got up, had breakfast, slept for another 1.5.
Btw, I forgot to mention before that after a total of about 9 hrs of monitoring over 2 days, midwives acknowledged that baby is perfectly good and healthy (just like I've been saying all along). Movement is great, size is perfect. And I've settled down myself by accepting that the OBs and midwives are just trying to cover their butts. It's the sad reality of a medical world that is scared of litigation if something were to go wrong. But at least now I don't have any more shadows threatening to get in the way of my homebirth. I mentioned we were doing a homebirth right?
So ya, back to waiting. The midwife that I like is on vacation now and will be back August 14th, so I'm happy to have baby patiently wait until she returns before making any major moves. But as of week 39 (next week), game's on!
I can't believe it actually. :o

Hey girls:

Just passing by to say hello.

Clara: I don't know what Olympics you are watching because in my TV US is winning over GB...hahaha...just kidding.

Cookie: I don't know you but I know God has big plans for you. Hang in there hun. And have fun with OH and ttc.

Prepping: You are almost there. Hoping you have a wonderful delivery at home. keep us posted.

Afm: I'm studying like crazy. Taking my exam next sunday. Keep me on your prayers. Today I'm gonna take a little break and cuddle with hubby 'cause CM is looking good. So let's go team Spermies!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week. Love u all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->