SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hi ladies.

I'm sorry its just a quicky as gotta rush to work but will update properly on my break.

Still no af... A very very very faint second line on ic.... Not sure if its got any colour or not but I see it.
Will test with frer tomorrow if af still not here... Xxxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I AM TOO EXCITED!!!!!! COME ON TEST NOW!!!! xxxxx

Lol. At work now so can't test and as line was sooo faint want to wait till fmu... Still not convinced... So thinkin my faint line is an evap xxxx

Aaaaaaaaaaagh! Cookie you can't leave us hanging! I have everything crossed, it's hard to walk like this ;) Hoping and wishing for you!!!!!! X

oh. my. goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i know you aren't sure yet etc but i can't help it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i'm going to stay off til tonight because usually whenever i'm mia i come back to fantastic news :hugs: FX FX FX!!

achelois.. thanks so much for giving me all the deets :) 6 times!! girl you're a machine! i bow to you.. will try the cushion thing because i just can't keep my legs up for 30 minutes. i bought zinc tablets but it's 50 mg i think and when i checked online it says you shouldn't take more than 15 mg daily... will do a bit more research.

okay hope everyone has a fab day, i'll pop back in tonight to read the good news cookie :winkwink:

xx and buttplugs

oh forgot to mention.. achelois, went and spied your baby furniture.. so precious! makes me feel to buy some right now :)

later girls xx

Thanks girls but I'm not :happydance:ing just yet. And I'm not testing again until mornin. Sorry lol.
At work but promise to catch up properly tonight xxxxx

Just checking in! Cookie, still thinking about you!! Positive vibes blasting at you hunni.

Karine, my friend told me she'd heard it helps the spermies get to the egg if you go up on your elbows with your legs in the air doing a cycling motion after DTD!! I have to admit I did do this!!! (sneakily while OH went out to the loo!!) you never know, it could've helped!

Will check in again later xxx

Thanks Clara. I just don't understand how I can be 4 days late and still not get a obvious BFP if I'm gonna get one... We shall see what the morning brings lol xxx

LOL clara, imagine what your oh would've thought if he walked in on you cycling away?! LOL! will give it a try, don't mind if dh sees because he already knows i'm nutso at that time of the month. how long do you need to cycle? :headspin:

cookie.. ok i promised to stay away til tonight but i admit i sneaked back on because i was so excited, hahaha! getting a good feeling about you hunnie! FX you get your bfp tomorrow :hugs:

xx

So I'm currently walking home from work... I suddenly found myself in the shop paying for a test...
Now im walking home... In the rain... Busting for a pee... With butterflies lol.

Scared... Lol xxx

Yeyyyyy Cookie...Test test test...Feed our POAS addiction...Oh and don't forget to post the pics! Fx for you girl!!! \\:D/

Ok well urine very diluted.... Stupid ne for testing lol. At the 5min mark its a bfn... But test says you can read the results up to half hour in. Bloody tests and stupid me for not waiting longer lol. This is getting annoying now xxx

Ok so I got a faint 'is it there, am I imagining it" line. Again dunno of there is any colour as its so darn faint... And possibly all in my head.... Grrr :(

I cant upload them from my phone. But its also not picking up on the camera.
I've thrown it away. Im convinced its an evap if anything as i can only see the hint of a line at the bottom and not all the way through. So yea we will be calling that a BFN lol.

We shall see what tomorrow brings lol
I can still see the "line" on my IC I did this morning so hopefully its not a nasty evap

I cant upload them from my phone. But its also not picking up on the camera.
I've thrown it away. Im convinced its an evap if anything as i can only see the hint of a line at the bottom and not all the way through. So yea we will be calling that a BFN lol.

We shall see what tomorrow brings lol
I can still see the "line" on my IC I did this morning so hopefully its not a nasty evap

Go and buy a digi...You know how this works. If your AF hasn't show at this time the digi should give u an accurate response. Faint lines are positive until proven otherwise!!! This is your time...FX!!!!!:thumbup:

I've got 2 digis and a first response. Will test with the FR if AF isnt here by morning and if I get a faint line I will try the digi... getting frustrated now :(

I've got 2 digis and a first response. Will test with the FR if AF isnt here by morning and if I get a faint line I will try the digi... getting frustrated now :(

If you can't resist your urge to POAS until tomorrow, please do the digi...Ok??? I'm gonna be waiting. Don't get frustrated!!! You are not alone. Wishing the best for you. Fx!!!:hugs:

I have learnt my lesson... I will NOT POAS until FMU!!!!! thats being chanted round my head atm lol... Cant bare to waste it and if it is a BFP levels should be slightly higher by then lol... Why cant I be one of those girls who gets an early BFP or atleast when im 4 days late gets a clear result lol...

I think its the witch being a bitch and she will be showing her face when I least expect it im sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->