SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping you look stunning! I think you're right, I'm tall too and my bump was all out front (people kept telling me I was having a boy!!) because she didn't spread out at all around my sides!

You can buy Baby Bjorn carriers on eBay for much cheaper :) we liked this model as it was mesh material so a bit cooler. Kind of wish we'd looked on eBay first, although ours was discounted in the shop ;)

Had a gorgeous evening last night. The weather here was lovely and warm so OH, Seren and I sat outside for dinner at a restaurant round the corner. We had a really nice chat about future plans and dreams and Seren just fed, slept and smiled at us. Was soooo fab. :)

Back to rain today though! Vacuuming and cleaning between feeding my hungry beanie!

Hope you're all good and looking forward to the weekend xxx

Clara, thank you for the 'stunning' comment :) Can never tire of hearing that! Ya, people are always saying how you can't tell I'm pregnant when looking from behind. He's just a smallish bump sitting low and in front. That shirt I was wearing in the pic isn't even a maternity shirt -- just a stretchy shirt that had ruches on the sides.
(although I certainly feel that he's not so small anymore! Especially when it feels like he is trying to push all my organs out of the way)

That does sound like a lovely summer evening! :cloud9:

You look great Prepping!
Great to hear from you too Clara :) Busy busy!

afm: 18 weeks today. Thought I'd share a bump pic, I think it's finally starting to look like a bump...I've included my full 'B' that I have because of my scar and my hand covering it to make it look more like a bump! ;)

18+0
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484107_10150935029853668_807937183_n.jpg

B bump (hence why the hand in the other picture)
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1090420.jpg

I realised I've never actually posted a picture of myself before - this is me, ta da...urm, yeah, done!

Hi Grey! Gorgeous little B Bump pic! Hello you! 18 weeks, so exciting xx

I'll try to get one of me up here soon, it's fun to see what we all look like :)

Well, me, OH and Seren managed to avoid the rain today and spent time wandering around Islington. We had lunch and stopped for a few coffees as Seren is feeding like a little beastie :) Very tired so off to bed in a mo.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends! X

prepping... 33 weeks? not fair!! you look so great :hugs:

grey... omg love your piccie hun, you look gorgeous and glowing :hugs: got a lump in my throat looking at that bump, am SO happy for you hun. you give me hope because i'm currently at that point you were at thinking it'll never happen for oh and me

clara... seren sounds (and looks) like such a chill, happy baby! you're doing a great job, mama :hugs:

afm, just battling this stupid cold, well really i'm not sure what it is, don't really have a fever as such, my body just feels tired and like i've been run over by 2 buses lol. i'm thinking a day off is looming in the near future :winkwink: period is over more or less, just having a little spotting so maybe we'll start our sessions tonight :haha:

xx

Hope you're feeling better Karine :hug:

I'm in sunny (haha) Wales for the weekend visiting welsh grandma with Seren and OH. We've managed to go for a walk today and avoid the worst downpours! Blinking summer! Grandma has spoilt us again, cooking lovely meals and insisting on buying clothes for Seren. We got some really cute things in the Mothercare sale and TK Maxx :) Plus I finally spent our Boots and Gap vouchers so little Miss has a rather trendy new wardrobe!

Driving back tomorrow as I have a gynae appointment early Monday morning, ugh!

Hope everyone is ok, it's been rather quiet here lately.

Doggy dancing butt plugs x

hi clara :hugs: glad you had a nice holiday with your little sweetie and got pampered a bit, that's always great :) i'm doing better thanks.

still getting this stupid fever that comes and goes but still trying to get in as much bding as i possibly can and i'm having fun doing it lol.

just found out this morning that my 42 year old cousin is 8 months along and she had no idea! she's chubby and isn't showing much plus she was having bleeding right around when her period was due the whole time. last week she was getting severe back pain so she went in to see her chiropractor who felt the baby! her doctor then confirmed it. how insane is that? just hope the baby is healthy.

hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from everybody soon :flower:

love and hugs, k.

Hello ladies

Sorry it has been so long since I have checked in. Its been SO busy!

Clara - pictures of Seren are just adorable!! She is too cute! Love how much hair she has!
;0)
Prepping and Grey - slightly* jealous of your beautiful bumps... mine looks like I ate too many pork pies!!! (Nothing new there then!!)
Karine - glad to hear you are still working towards baby making and getting in lots of practice!
Cookie - hello chick!! Keep going with the baby making! Dont know what the grey gloop was so close to AF - normally a sign of fertility!!!
MissH - sounds like little George is doing soooo well - glad all is good and you are enjoying motherhood.

AFM - well......

Am now 16 weeks 2 days - time seemed to stand still for ages and now seems to be gathering pace all of a sudden. Cant feel baby move yet - but I have an anterior placenta. Nothing to worry about - and it may move - but means that at the moment, it is at the front of my tummy which means I may not feel bump for a bit longer (BOO!)

Good news - I went to see the Consultant (referred because I am overweight!!) on Friday last week and heard the heartbeat. Sounded amazing. Then on Saturday I went for a private scan with my sister and my Mum. It was THE best thing EVER!!!!! At 15w6d I have seen my baby in 2d and 3d!!!! and..... the sonographer asked me if I wanted to know what I am having. In front of Mum and Sister I said No - but asked her secretly to write it and put it in a sealed envelope. I got a DVD, two pics (which I will try and post later plus a 3d one) and the envelope. Got home in my excitement and gave the envelope to OH. Told him it contains the sex of our future bump...... so he opened it and then gave it to me to read.

We are not telling anyone that we know - so you ladies are special!

We are due to have a beautiful bouncing baby..........................boy! I had a feeling all along I was going to have a son and I am so happy. A bit of me would have loved a daughter and I dont have a clue what to do with boys bits but I am so excited and so in love with my son already! We are debating names now - so if you have any suggestions - they are welcome.

So thats all my news - keep me posted on how you are all doing. Missing you all lots and looking forward to more news

A xxxxx

Here are pictures stolen from the DVD.....

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 00003.jpg
    00003.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
awwwww congrats on your boy, achelois!!! :hugs: he's a cutie! so glad he is healthy and everything is progressing well hunnie :happydance:

nothing new on my end, just so much work these days i'm burnt out...

love and buttplugs xx

Oh wow! Achelois! Congratulations on your little son! What amazing photos of the wee man, he's so cute and precious. So glad all is well with you. :)

How's everyone else doing? Hope you got lots of doggy dancing done, Karine and Cookie!

Prepping and Grey, hope you're both feeling well.

As for me, yoga this morning, Seren let me get more done this time, feeding only briefly then sleeping for a bit. Then I got my hair cut for the first time since about week 34 of pregnancy! Had a semi permanent dye on the roots to cover the grey too ;) A swift £50 but then 'I'm worth it'!! Haha!

The sun finally came out today and I hear it could be as hot as 32 degrees C! Get those sandals out girls :)

Anyway, bye for now

Love Clara and Seren xx

hi clara and baby seren :hugs:

got a good bit of bding in but i haven't noticed any symptoms so not that hopeful. on the other hand, bding this cycle was more fun and less regimented than previous times so i'm thinking if we stick to it something just has to work out eventually... just going to continue thinking positive and whatever happens, happens

ok back to work.. enjoy the rest of the day with your girl, clara :)

toodles xx

Sounds good Karine! We had a relaxed-ish approach. I pretty much guessed when I ovulated and seeing as I felt more 'frisky' around that time anyway, we did it a bit more often! You never know, this may be the thing that does it for you :) Hope you have a good day xx

Congratulations on your Boy A!!!! So excited for you!!! Fabulous photos as well, he's gorgeous and a lovely way of finding out too :D :hugs:

Hi all :hi: Hope you're all doing well and :dust: to those TTC :hugs:

Had my scan today, found out I have an anterior placenta as well and also found out we are team :pink:!!! She was hiding her face for a lot of it, but they did get their measurements in the end. She didn't have anything sticking out down below and the 3 lines were there - sonographer fairly confident :D
We'd have been happy with either, but it's just great to know!

Our Princess at 20+4 :happydance:
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/486638_10150970728178668_316960841_n.jpg

oops forgot to mention, i'm guessing i'm out, ovary pains have come on with a vengeance, thinking it's af prepping to pay me a visit, grrrr :growlmad:

Hey ladies sorry I've been rubbish and not been on recently.

So much to catch up on but on phone so will be brief I'm afraid :(

A - Congrates on your beautiful baby BOY! He's so adorable and I'm so pleased your going to have a SON! Congrates sweetie and hope your all ok :hugs:

Grey - Congrates on your beautiful baby GIRL! Lovely scan pics and equally lovely bump hunni. So pleased for you and hope your all ok :hugs:

Clara - glad your beautiful princess let you enjoy your yoga. And hope you enjoyed your pampering haircut... Your totally worth it.

Karine - not out till witch shows so fx she stays away and that your all ok hun :hugs:

Missh & prepping. Hope you and baby and bumps are well :hugs:

Afm - af due next Monday. Was feeling out until went to the loo earlier and had pale pink cm in undies. Only small amount and nothin when I wiped... Maybe ib.. we shall have to wait and see.

Miss u all and catch up properly soon xxxxxx

Grey!! Your little girlie is gorgeous! Congrats on Team Pink :)

Karine, keeping fingers crossed you're not out x

Cookie, fingers crosses it's ib!!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine. Seren sleeps and eats more, busy busy! But we've spent some lovely afternoons in a friend's shady garden with other babies and had some fun buggy walks too :)

Just having a cool glass of champagne as OH just had some good news about his work! Been a lovely day ;)

X

Ooo Clara, sound lush. What's the DHs good news?
Glad your gettin to enjoy this lush weather xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->