SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hi Cookie! Yes it's been lush indeed!

OH didn't need to pay as much tax as he thought so that's fab :)

Just used breast pump for first time. Very weird! Just hope she takes a bottle :)

Any more CM?!

Have a fun day xx

Oh that'd fab news Clara about DH not having to pay so much tax. Every little helps hey. DF just got a pay rise so that's helping us save too :)
Hope seren takes the bottle, and I'm sure using the pump was a bit strange lol.

No more cm since the pinky spot yesterday. Not thinkin its ib as from what I've read its normally watery but mine was more creamy. We shall see

Hope all you lovely ladies are well xxxx

fx cookie! i hope it's ib :thumbup:

clara, a bit of extra money is always a good thing, isn't it! :happydance:

i'm out, af hasn't showed yet but i did a test this morning and :bfn: just thought i'd rather know now than wait for af to show on tuesday and be let down again. so am currently in total fed-up mode again, it's so frustrating! it will pass by this evening though, if i know myself well enough. but right now i just bloody give up :growlmad:

hope everyone's in a better mood than me lol. keeping everything tightly crossed for you cookie :hugs:

xx

fx cookie! i hope it's ib :thumbup:

clara, a bit of extra money is always a good thing, isn't it! :happydance:

i'm out, af hasn't showed yet but i did a test this morning and :bfn: just thought i'd rather know now than wait for af to show on tuesday and be let down again. so am currently in total fed-up mode again, it's so frustrating! it will pass by this evening though, if i know myself well enough. but right now i just bloody give up :growlmad:

hope everyone's in a better mood than me lol. keeping everything tightly crossed for you cookie :hugs:

xx

Aw hunni, big :hugs:

I don't want to give you false hope but I had a BFN 2 days before 2 x BFP so it could be too early. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and Cookie x

Karine hunni, don't count yourself out yet. That was pretty early to test and your due af the day after me so chin up chick :hugs:

Afm, I don't think the random pink creamy spot was ib, from what I've read its normally quite watery and this was very creamy. Feel out if I'm honest and getting so af cramps so onwards and upwards lol.

At work today... Rubbish... But we have decided to do a calendar girls style calendar so having fun organising that. Should be a laugh :)

Hope everyone is well and enjoying your weekend xxx

thanks cookie and clara for not being fed-up of my rants :) it just gets frustrating no matter how hard you try to be nonchalant about it. but i feel better already and ready to try again. will wait til af comes to count myself out properly as you both said :hugs:

my next door neighbour had a baby girl 2 weeks ago and every afternoon when i'm watering my plants she walks the baby on her porch, yesterday i was able to chat with her and admire the baby (what a cutie!) without feeling to jump over my balcony lol :)

fingers crossed for you cookie.. if i'm not out yet neither are you sweetie!

gosh i feel so lucky to be a spa girl :happydance: having people who understand exactly how i feel makes this tough journey so much easier to deal with. love you girls :hugs: have a fab weekend xx

Karine - we are all here to support eachother hun :hugs:

Spa girls rule lol xxxx

any news cookie?

af came this morning sadly... but i'm just looking forward to this cycle and trying some more :winkwink:

bought some new furniture yesterday :happydance: ... retail therapy is so great :)

toodles xx

Karine, I'm sorry the witch got you but glad your geared up for the next cycle :hugs: and retail therapy rocks :D

No news from me. Af due tomorrow and had some af cramps so pretty sure af will show which is fine.
We shall hit next month together hun xxx

:hugs: Karine. Glad you are approaching this month positively honey :) x

Hope witchypants doesn't come Cookie x

How's it going cookie? Hope it was ib regardless :)

Sorry to hear af got you Karine - another great chance this month! :D :hugs: Glad you were able to say hi to the baby without getting too upset, I was upset many times by seeing a cute little baby, especially when it was someone I knew, it gets easier over time...but hopefully you won't need much more time and you'll soon be the one with the baby everyone is admiring :)

Mornin ladies.

Somehow resisted the urge to poas this morning. Lol dunno how though :D
Feel af is coming though so just a waiting game. She normally shows in the afternoon so we shall wait and see.

Hope everyone is well xxxx

hi peeps :)

thanks girls for all the encouraging words, you are all such great friends, we have the best support system on here :hugs: and we've never even met, how great!

i'm throwing myself back into working out in a big way as of today... think i need to keep myself occupied with thoughts other than baby thoughts, lol.

cookie, fx! sending you some:dust: hunnie!

hugs to all xx

Grey, how's your pregnancy treating you hunni?

Karine its good to have a distraction from ttc. I've turned back in to a book worm and find my books w huge distraction. Hope your enjoying your distraction hun.

Afm... No af yet but feel her coming for sure so just playing the waiting game. I dont feel pregnant so not expecting anything different than af, hence not testing this morning lol.

Will let you no when she shows lol.
Hope everyone is all ok
Butt plugs xxxxx

Cookie, I felt like AF was coming for 3 days before my bfp.. So you never know.... But either way, keep those spirits up! :)

Grey, I heart retail therapy :D Have to admit kijiji has been a fave of mine for the past little bit. I wouldn't call it "therapy" as much as "been too long since I could buy normal clothes that I want/need anything else that catches my fancy". Your plan of throwing yourself into working out sounds like an excellent plan! Get to be all sexy and stuff!

Grey, you have yourself a banana! Have you been feeling lots of kicks and movements? :D

Sorry for the lack of personals... I need to get myself caught up! Hope everyone else is doing awesome!

Afm, 3 weeks left! Crazy. All still doing great! Nothing going on super special to indicate we'll be meeting the little guy anytime soon. I've dropped... I get tired... That's about it! But I've told baby that he is to come on the 19th (rather than the 22nd) so he knows there's a schedule to sick to. Cuz that's how babies work, right?
Will check in soon!

Prepping I can't believe you've only got 3 weeks till you get to meet your son. How exciting. Good to hear your doing so well hun and hang in there, he will be here before you know it.

Afm, I woke up at 2.30 with af type cramps so laid awake for a bit expecting to wake to af this morning... But nope she's not here yet... So I tested with a ic and it was a bfn. Not even the hint of a line. So atleast I know she should show her ugly face today. Ah well... Onwards and upwards

Hope everyone is well xxx

Still waiting on the witch girls. Cramping on and off... Just hurry up and show your face now old witchy hag lol xxx
Hows everyone's day going? Xxx

Omg cookie!!!! You have got to keep us posted. I'm so excited for you?!?!? Xxx

Thanks A but I don't think its my month. If it wasn't for possible ib I'd not be hopeful. I just don't FEEL prego. Af still hasn't shown though but the cramps still coming and going. So she will be here soon I'm sure.
How are you doing though A? Hope you and bump are doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->