SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

prepping.. congrats to you and your oh! you're a champ, girl :happydance: kudos on a job well done :thumbup: and love the name :hugs: can't wait to hear everything :)

clara.. took your advice and watched "only you" which had me teary-eyed instead of petrified of every shadow and dark room :) it really helped, was able sleep with just one light on last night, i'm slowly recovering lol. oh i hope that i get lucky one day! a baby would be such a huge blessing to my entire family. after luca everyone is dying for another addition :)

:hugs: and buttplugs, hunnies and bees xx

All

I have updated our first page.... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-2-bfps-3ttcers-catching-up.html#post11460184

Firstly MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to prepping on the birth of your son Wade!!! So so pleased for you that you got your natural birth at home and all is well. Photos please!!! Oh and full birth story!

JIMM - thanks for the message to let me know Prepping's news and remind me to update the front page.... have added you too!

Cookie, Karine - Hope all is well girls - Karine - whats "only you" about - is it a must-see?

MissH & Clara - hope the babies are well? Picture updates please!!

Grey - you must tell the girls about your TMI story you posted on the other board earlier in the week - made me giggle out loud!

20 week scan on Monday.... even though Ill be just over 21 - cant wait to see "bump" again. Will update after scan!

Must dash - sorry its short and sweet - so busy at work!

A xxxxxxx

achelois.. glad everything is well with you and beanie hun.

only you is one of my favourites! it's about a woman who got the name of her true love off a ouija board when she was younger but then later gets engaged to another man as she never met the ouija board man. then days before the wedding he calls to leave a message for her fiance, who, as it turns out, he went to high school with and tells her he'll call back when he returns from his trip to italy and hangs up before she can say anything else so of course she jumps on a plane to italy to find him lol.

xx

cookie and jimm.. any symptoms to spot girls? nothing on my end..

No symptoms here. A little bit more CM but sticky not watery. POAS in the morning but BFN at 8dpo. So I wasn't really expecting to much! How are u? Any symptom?

OMG! Huge Congrates on the arrival of baby Wade prepping. :happydance: and so pleased you got your natural home birth. You go girlie.

A - thanks for the nudge to get me on here for the huge update! Can't believe your like 21 weeks already :happydance:

Karine - hope DH is home before you know it sweetie. :hugs:

Clara - little bee is soooo cute :D hope you enjoyed Essex, my home land lol.

Sorry I know I've missed people but gotta dash, got a friend on her way over and have a bearded dragon on the loose in the flat somewhere hiding that I need to locate lol.

Proper update tomorrow ladies
Butt plugs xxxx

Karine, I forgot to say that all that I've noticed besides my CM is that my veins are visible (all over my body) even when I have naturally tanned skin. Also, backache but in my upper back.Two days ago my nipples were burning no sore or tender breasts. But because I've been very stressed out I can't blame my symptoms on being pregnant. I don't feel pregnant at all. So it's only a matter of time. AF due next thursday!!! Praying for a BFP...GL to you hun!!!

jimm.. i've got the same sticky cm.. and that's it.. so i think for sure i have no chance this cycle. but your all-over veins sound really promising! i have an olive complexion too and i know veins don't normally stand out for me at least.. so hopefully you've got something there! all crossables crossed for you hunnie :hugs:

cookie.. before i know it indeed! bad weather has temporarily cancelled the trip and he's coming back in tonight for 2 days or so lol! and here i was planning another rom/com movie night (since he won't let me watch them without alot of complaining when he's anywhere near the house lol) i'm happy tho to have him back for the weekend :happydance: hope you're good sweetie!

xx

Sorry for the :bfn: justinmymind :( :hugs:

HUGE congratulations to you prepping, sounds like an amazing birth - can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of him of course! :D :hugs:

Glad you liked it A ;) Here's my story....

"Last night I was getting ready for bed, and I felt a water drop on my leg and I immediately looked up at the ceiling to see if we had a leak. Nope. I then checked my mouth to see if it was wet from dribbling (I'm sure we've all been there)....then I had a horrible thought, what if I'd wee'd myself upwards somehow?!
Then I checked my nipple, another droplet was there ready to fall. I thought milk was white!!! I'd have never have thought to check there, I just happened to notice it!
I ran downstairs to tell my hubbie and he tried his best not to laugh at me - failed!
He asked which boob I'd leaked out of...I said the one he's 'encouraged' most...he said he'll have to switch it up and have some fun on the other for a few days...don't think he'll be coming near me once they've both leaked! Freaks me out too "

Grey that's funny! I only leak now I've had Seren. It is weird though, getting out of the shower, drying off then thinking 'drips? Is it my hair?' I normally feed from one side, shower etc then feed on the other. Meanwhile I have one big, hard, full leaky boob and one small soft one!! OH thinks that's funny too! Ah the glamour :)

OMG OMG OMG....I am 11dpo and I think I got my BFP. I'm at the library right now so pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get home. Please pray that this is a true positive...Love u!!!

OMG JIMM good luck!!! Keep us posted ASAP. fingers x'd for you hunni

A xxx

Look at this....I am so happy. I can't even describe it...Your are the first (besides me) to know... Hope it sticks!!!

Attachments

• P1020953.jpg
    P1020953.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Couldn't resist and took another one before telling OH....You be the judge!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• P1020954.jpg
    P1020954.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Cookie... Hopefully you are next. For now keep having fun with OH and your new toys... Hugs!!!

Congrats Jimm!!! Let us know how you told OH!!! Have you worked out when you're due yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->