SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Grey glad your all ok. Sorry to hear about your poor dog :( have you tried getting one of the kongs that you fill with food or patè or a treat ball to give him when you leave? Keeps him busy for a bit when you foray leave and then once they are done with it often have settled and will sleep? Worth a try hey hun
Can't believe your mat leave is so close now. Will be relaxing before you know it hunni :hugs: hope your not too stressed out :hugs:

grey.. wow, unbelievable that you'll have a babe in arms in 11 weeks :hugs: hope things get easier with your pup.

afm, just relaxing and not thinking much about babies. my cousin who found out she was pregnant at almost 8 months had her baby a few weeks ago, they told her she was having a boy at the scan and lo and behold, she gave birth to a girl. how crazy. the baby is totally fine and healthy as well :)

:hugs: to all.. hope all spa babas and mamas are great!

Thank you :hugs: He won't eat and won't even drink when I'm out of the house, he's been making himself poorly :( His crying got SO MUCH WORSE when I left as I started work again, so bad and consistent that the neighbours have complained. He's now having to live with a friend during the week while we're at work and come home for weekends....8 more weeks left til I go off and I can have my boy back full time, I miss him so much already and he only went last night :(

Glad you're relaxing, hope it works for you :hugs: Congrats to your cousin too, a double surprise! :D

Aww no grey :( in Essex my mum takes the dogs to a doggy daycare when they are out all day with no one to watch them? Is there something like that near you? means you get your boy back after work? And the dogs have a fun day playing with their doggy friends? Of course it would cost more than your friend minding him though. I hope you get it sorted, probably moving has unsettled him and hopefully he will settle down. Sending big big :hugs: your way hunni xxx

Hi ladies
How are you all?
Thought I better pop in as its been too long. Now 26 weeks and 1 day! Only 97 days to go and 49 working days left before maternity leave - wish it would hurry up!
Suffering a bit with back pain but nothing I cant handle just means sleeping isnt amazing and having very vivid dreams lately - not all that nice either!
OH actually felt baby move on Saturday night. He always has said he doesnt want to as the idea of something moving under my skin grosses him out but he was laying in front of me on the sofa and I could feel baby kicking him in the back - when I told him he turned around and put his hand on my tummy and wallop - bump kicked his hand! Made me feel all gooey inside!
Trying to find a decent tummy pic for you - I am massive. Wasnt exactly small to start with but huge now! Baby measuring 3 weeks ahead but they are not concerned - just a larger than average baby - ouch thats gonna hurt!!

Anyway thats all my news - when I can get a decent pic of bump Ill upload it

love, cuddles for babies, rubs for bumps and sticky baby dust for all ttc

Lots of love

A x

Hi all

Just popping in to catch up and say hello! Sorry we've been MIA, been so busy! Hope everyone's well and smiley :)

A that's so cute :)

We've been for our first baby swimming lesson with Tiny Swimmers. Seren ADORED it! She smiled, giggled and splashed all through it, she didn't even mind the 'dunking' bit :) I think I have a waterbaby on my hands! I think she thought it was a giant bath...

Anyway, staying at my parents and Seren's nearly finished her breakfast so I think I'll join everyone for mine :)

Love to beautiful bumps, bouncy babies and bodacious ttcers xxx

Hey ladies;

I'm sorry I haven't writen anything in a while. I've been very tired (lazy) lately. Anyway, pregnancy is apparently going well. We just had our first scan today, and we had the chance to see the baby's hb and he/she was all excited bouncing all over the place... We are over the moon right now. My in laws, my parents and my sister told us that we were going to see two babies in there, but thank God it's just one. I am not ready for two at the same time. I'm leaving you a pic of my gummy bear.
Hoping that everybody is doing good. Baby dust for the ones ttc, patience for the ones expecting and wisdoms for the ones already parenting!!!

Lots of love!!!

Attachments

• P1020992.jpg
    P1020992.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey. Hope everyone's well. It's super quiet here atm lol.
In a rush so can't really do personals just this sec. But wanted to say hi and hope everyone is all.
Proper catch up later xxx

hi girlies!

sorry i've been so absent! glad to know everyone is doing well though :thumbup:

jimm.. lovely beanie there hunnie :hugs:

clara.. aww seren is a waterbaby! bet she's so much bigger! unbelievable, i remember when you were ttc hunnie and now she's swimming :hugs:

grey.. hope your furry baby is better now that he's got some company during the week :hugs:

achelois.. can't wait to see that piccie of your massive bump hunnie, i bet you are just adorable! :flower:

cookie.. so glad i've got a pal in all this.. have no idea if i missed ov day this cycle.. just got ewcm one day so we dtd, just worked out that af is due by saturday at the latest. no preggo symptoms whatsoever tho so im counting on seeing witchypoo. baby natalia is doing great, thanks! thankfully her parents bought more yellow and green clothes for her because my cousin doesn't like blue much lol.

ok back to work.. started back yesterday and i've been running myself ragged! love to all xx

Karine its great having a ttc pal in you too :D
Did af show? Hope being back at work wasn't too sucky for you hun :hugs:

I think I oved last week some time. Dtd a bit but to be honest, just enjoying being with the man after missing him over harvest :D

Fx we get some baby dust soon

Hope all the bump ladies and mummies are doing well
Hugs and butt plugs xxxx

heya cookie :hugs: typed out a long response but i lost it! yep, af came right on schedule.. ovulated tuesday but dh had to leave to go abroad again so we were only able to try once in the morning before he left. not stressing tho, am perfectly calm and collected strangely :)

back in the swing of things at work.. it's not too bad because christmas is in the air and it's my favourite season :xmas16:

hope it's all good with you and you're getting plenty tlc from oh :winkwink:

:dust: and :hug:

Ah karine sorry af got you but yay on positive thinking :happydance:
Af got me this morning. I'm so confused as cycle seems to be getting shorter? But anyways, onwards and upwards :D
Bring on Xmas hey, I love it. But its my bday first so get to celebrate that, and me and DF going away for a long weekend to celebrate. :D

Let's enjoy this cycle hunni :D

Hugs and butt plugs to everyone xxx

Hello ladies. Achelois has asked me to come on here and pass on a message. So here we goes...

Harry Michael Arthur was born at 17.01 on 25th Oct weighing 4lb 14oz. He is 9weeks 3 days early. Both mother and baby are doing well. Little harry is needing some help to breath atm but I'm sure he is a strong little fighter.

So if all our SPA ladies can have all our crossables crossed for him and pray for him.
Achelois will be on with a proper update when things have settled down etc... But I will pass all msgs on to her. She is a very brave lady and we all send her our love xxx

Hello ladies. Achelois has asked me to come on here and pass on a message. So here we goes...

Harry Michael Arthur was born at 17.01 on 25th Oct weighing 4lb 14oz. He is 9weeks 3 days early. Both mother and baby are doing well. Little harry is needing some help to breath atm but I'm sure he is a strong little fighter.

So if all our SPA ladies can have all our crossables crossed for him and pray for him.
Achelois will be on with a proper update when things have settled down etc... But I will pass all msgs on to her. She is a very brave lady and we all send her our love xxx

Wow, that's not an update I was expecting! I'm so glad little Harry is doing well and I hope Achelois is doing well too. Everything crossed that Harry continues to thrive and is home soon with his family. :hugs:

Thankyou grey, that will mean a lot to her. I shall pass on your thoughts to her hunni.

Hope your all ok too hun xxx

Quick update from Achelois.

Harry is now breathing on his own :happydance:
She is very tired so gonna try and get some rest, but is incredibly proud of her son and so in love with him xxxx

Quick update from Achelois.

Harry is now breathing on his own :happydance:
She is very tired so gonna try and get some rest, but is incredibly proud of her son and so in love with him xxxx

That's brilliant news! So glad he's doing well and able to breath on his own :D

Aw! Goodness me! Poor Achelois, that must have been a shock bless her. On the other hand, well done little Harry for breathing on your own :) hope he continues to thrive, come on little man :)

Cookie, send A my love and my best wishes to little Harry. X

We're good, very busy! Been baking a gluten free, dairy free, nut free pumpkin pie, for me and my allergic friends and their babies! My first kids' party at mine...eek.

Seren's over 6 months now so we've started Baby Led Weaning. It basically means she grabs my food and starts smooshing it into her face and waving it about! at the moment we're not worrying about how much she eats as we're still breastfeeding and that provides all the nutrition she needs.

Anyway, hope everyone's ok, any other news? Xx

Thanks for the well wishes for A and Harry. Of course I shall pass on all well wishes to her.
She sent me some pictures and he is sooooooo adorable. She's had cuddles with him :happydance: and was trying to express for him. She has a lot of love and support around her. As soon as I get an update from her I shall update you all.

Clara, that's crazy little seren is over 6 months now. That's flown by.
Love the image I've got of her smooshing food and waving it around lol.
Hope your party goes well and you all have lots of fun xxxxxxxxx

YAYYYY A!!!!!!!!!!

please send her my best wishes, cookie! can't wait to see pictures of little harry :happydance:

sorry af got you too, cookie :cry: am expecting her myself.. not feeling preggo at all, whatsoever. happy belated birthday, hunnie! hope you had a great long weekend with df :hugs:

clara.. hope you have a great party! i'm sure the babies will fully enjoy smushing all the food in their faces and talking their baby talk :)

took the last 2 days off so i've got loads to do. hope everyone has a great day :hugs:

Will of course pass on your best wishes hunni.
Sorry to hear it sounds as if af is coming. :hugs:

We don't go away yet, its the 9th of Nov and my birthday is 12th so not just yet lol.
Although wish I was away now, currently monging out on the sofa feeling crappy :( got a cold and had a headache for a week now. Not fun.

Xxxx

Update from Achelois -

Little Harry is doing really well. They have removed all the tubes from him, except his feeding tubes and monitors. They are now working on establishing feeding and him putting on weight and he will be ready to go home :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
A is also doing well and expects to be sent home soon herself. She really appreciates all the comments from you all and says thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->