SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Congratulations!!!! How did telling your OH go? Definitely see a line there :hugs:

Oh my God. I just deleted a huge reply. Anyway I'll leave you with the pics of how I told my OH and today's digi. We are so freaking happy, planning, planning and more planning... We told my parents last night (they are super happy too) and we are telling my in-laws tonight!!! Hopefully next week I'm having my beta-hCG....I'll keep you posted. Thank you for all the prayers girls!!!

Attachments

• P1020961.jpg
    P1020961.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P1020963.jpg
    P1020963.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank you beautiful ladies!!!

Karine: Any sign of AF??? Have you been testing lately???

hi jimm, no sign yet, am expecting :witch: on saturday tho. but i think i can feel it coming, getting all the usual twinges and pains. think i may be out, have no preg. symptoms whatsoever! how are you feeling? has it sunk in yet? :)

xx

You're not out yet. I'm not feeling pregnant at all. I have to confess that i'm a lil' bit scared, because is my first pregnancy, and i've read a lot of histories of mc. But thank God no bleeding, no cramps, no nausea, just more tired than usual.

Why are you not testing? We are SPA's remember??..hahaha.. Take care and GL if you are gonna test.

jimm, no need to test, witchypoo just arrived.. :cry: will try the ntnp approach til year-end, then i think it's off to the doctor for us.

:hugs: hope your luck continues hun and the icky symptoms never come!

xx

Karine so sorry witch got you :hugs: hope your doing ok?
On to next round hey hun, I'll be there with you as I missed the eggy again lol, so just waiting on af around Friday if I have a normal cycle this month lol.

How is everyone doing? It's a bit quiet here atm... Hope everyone's ok.

Afm, I've had a poorly DF. Well he's not ill, but has had a numb leg since last Thursday and ended up down the hospital on Saturday cos he was freaking out. He's got sciatica and I'm currently sat outside the drs waiting for him as its still going on. My poor boy :(

Other than that not much to report. Hope everyone enjoyed the bank holiday and your all ok
Hugs and butt plugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Where is everyone? :( hope your all doing ok?
Af got me on sat so just waiting for it to leave so I can go again lol
Xxxx

hiya cookie!

gosh i feel like i haven't been on in ages! hope your oh is doing better hunnie! so you can get back to bding like there's no tomorrow :winkwink:

i'm ok, after the last cycle i feel like something inside me is different.. haven't given up, but i'm really ntnp.. i haven't checked my chart or done any opks, we just bd when we feel like it and i'm not stressing anymore. this feels better, think i needed a break. i'm so out of it don't have a clue when af is due :thumbup: but i don't think we dtd around my fertile time anyways because he was away alot this cycle.

hope this is your lucky month hun and you're great :hugs:

:hug: to all.. where is everyone??

xx

Aww karine I hope the ntnp works for you, even if its just to relax for a month or 2. I've been the same and feel better for it, when af came I was fine cos I wasn't symptom spotting or counting down, was just like, "hi witchy poo" lol.

DF is feeling better thanks, still not back to normal but much better than he was :happydance:
And its his birthday today so I'm super excited about it and giving him his pressies tonight :happydance:

Yea its super quiet here atm. Our spa babies must have their parents busy and our bump girlies must be super busy too. Hope everyone is ok though, big hugs to you all.

Butty plugs :happydance: xxxx

Sorry I've not been around much, been really busy trying to get the house ready and my Greyhound boy has been going mental with separation anxiety - it's getting worse the more pregnant I am. It's like he's super sensitive :S He's barking/whining/screaming when I go out - in our previous house he just slept! Been really stressful and upsetting :(
I start back at work tomorrow - 11 weeks (1 is half term) until I go on maternity leave! Woop!

Grey glad your all ok. Sorry to hear about your poor dog :( have you tried getting one of the kongs that you fill with food or patè or a treat ball to give him when you leave? Keeps him busy for a bit when you foray leave and then once they are done with it often have settled and will sleep? Worth a try hey hun
Can't believe your mat leave is so close now. Will be relaxing before you know it hunni :hugs: hope your not too stressed out :hugs:

thanks cookie :hugs: not having to symptom spot is the best.. no more anxiety for a couple months!

grey.. wow, unbelievable that you'll have a babe in arms in 11 weeks :hugs: hope things get easier with your pup.

afm, just relaxing and not thinking much about babies. my cousin who found out she was pregnant at almost 8 months had her baby a few weeks ago, they told her she was having a boy at the scan and lo and behold, she gave birth to a girl. how crazy. the baby is totally fine and healthy as well :)

:hugs: to all.. hope all spa babas and mamas are great!

Aww karine - glad your cousins little GIRL lol is all ok. Hope they were ok with the surprise lol.

Glad your enjoying the relaxed approach. I guessed ov was due for me around Friday / Saturday but the last bding we did was the Wednesday lol. So guessing we missed again but its all ok. Harvest is practically over now so can BD till we collapse lol.

Hope everyones all ok, been super quiet here lately. Hope your all ok xxx

hi cookie.. yay on the harvest being almost over! :winkwink: i'm waiting on af and counting down the days til i go on vacation.. this is my last week then i'll be on leave for 2 weeks.. so excited for that, i really need a rest. so af is supposed to be here in a day or two and then it'll be on to bding whenever we feel like it without thinking about what could possibly be happening in there.

hope everyone is well.. achelois we need a piccie of that belly!

:hugs: and buttplugs

Aww hun how lovely to have a nice 2 week holiday to count down too. You will be relaxing before you know it lol. Enjoy the relaxed approach to ttc too hun. We will get there.... Eventually... Together lol.

My friend had her baby on Sunday :happydance: she has 3yr old twins (boy and a girl) and they decided to stay team yellow this time... She had a BOY! He's sooo darn cute :D

Where is everyone? Hope your all doing ok xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->