SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hi, just a very quick hello to say I'm still alive! Not been able to log in for ages, finally sorted now. Will catch up properly soon! Hope everyone had a great Xmas and Happy New Year to you all xx

Hi Clara. Glad your still alive lol. Hope you had a lovely Xmas and happy new yr.

Yay! Welcome back karine. Fx the Dr trip won't be needed hunni. Hope you had a good vacation too xxx

Afm - still nada to report ttc wise... BUT.... I met up with Achelois on Wednesday. And Omg is baby Harry just adorable. Had a great day with A and had plenty of cuddles with Harry too who is a lovely baby. A will be online again soon once she gets a chance and will fill you in with her birth stories and pictures :D

Hope everyone is well xxxxx

hiya clara! big :hugs: hun! hope you had a great christmas and seren thoroughly enjoyed it!

cookie.. nothing to report on my end either, think i'm out.. after going through this month after month, i think when it happens i'll definitely know. the good thing about this whole journey is that i've gotten to know my body alot better, i think..

ooh can't wait to hear from achelois and see what mister harry looks like! :happydance:

:dust: and :hug:

Yea I know what you mean hunni. Although af is due tues, and I'm exhausted at the moment. Not sleeping and have coldy symptoms that started yesterday but not got a cold, just soooo tired and sniffley. Prob just coming down with something though as there's a lot going round work. We shall see lol xxx

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is well :) how is everyone getting on?

So af showed for me.... Surprise surprise lol.
Ov'ing around now, forgot to do ov sticks so we shall see lol. BD'd last night and hoping for a little action tonight ;)

Got a lovely picture from A the other day, of baby Harry wearing the little outfit we brought him. I seriously can't wait till you guys get to see him. He is just gorgeous :D

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is well. Babies, bumps, mummies, and mummies to be :D xxxxxxxxxx

hiya cookie!

ok finally got my password issue sorted so i'll be back on regularly i hope. nothing on my end, af came as expected and i'm waiting again, think i ovulated last week, but i'm not even sure to be honest, not checking anything right now. fx crossed for us both all the same hunnie :hugs:

please say hi to A!

hope mummies, babies and bumps are all doing well :hugs:

Hey karine. Welcome back! I've missed you!
I also think I O'd last week so we are pretty much at the same place of waiting lol.
I've got folic acid to get but not yet taken any cos been for some blood tests for a poppy seed allergy and they did other tests (not ttc related) and I've got to get some of the tests repeated due to enlarged red blood cells, which could mean B12/folate deficiency :shrug: which I haven't a clue what that means but I looked online and it says it can relate to infertility?! And folic acid helps, but don't want to take it until I get the next lot of blood tests done. Also it could just be anemia lol.

Anyways, what's new with you :D xxx

hiya chickie, nothing new to report on my end.. i've started taking pregnacare and dh is on wellman fertility. didn't check beforehand but it turned out we bd'ed on all the right days:thumbup: i don't feel any different except i'm breaking out like crazy but i suppose that could be the pregnacare.. made my appointment to see my gyno later this month so we shall see what he recommends! at this point i'm ready to try whatever treatments i have to!

gearing up for a really long weekend, will be home til next wednesday, yay!

how are you feeling? hopefully you've nothing to worry yourself over :hugs: i really believe that things will sort themselves out and eventually our dreams will come true, just wish my patience didn't have to be tested so much, grrrr!!

will keep you posted.. have a great weekend :hugs:

:dust:

Oooo I'm hoping af doesn't show for you hunni. I've got the pregnacare vitamins too but not yet started them lol. Was waiting for af to show and well, happy valentines day it appears today :( lol.
Good luck at your appt, but hope its not needed. Let me know if af shows.
Hope you had a lovely weekend, sorry for late reply, hadn't noticed you had replied.

Big hugs for you sweetie xxxxz

hey! happy belated vday to you hun, hope it was great :hugs:

well af showed just as i expected.. damn you af! so another cycle begins. have got my pap smear appointment on tuesday (im supposed to ov on monday).. so i'll be having that discussion with the doctor about what's the next step for me. seriously, if this ever happens for me i may just keel over from heart failure.

hope you got in plenty bding cookie! :winkwink: we're going to start tonight, the past few days have been too hectic and busy. have a great weekend :hugs: and :dust:

hope everyone else is doing great :hug:

oh grey she is sooo pretty with those dimples! how's mummyhood going hunnie? :hugs:

well my appointment was cancelled so i'll be seeing the doctor next month instead :( and i ovulated yesterday but didnt't do anything last night because of the stupid appointment.. so this morning when my gyno's secretary called to cancel i was in the car on the way to work with dh.. i told him to pull over let's make a baby.. poor guy almost drove off the road lol.

hope everyone's doing great :hugs:

xx, k.

Aww grey how's things going. Your little isabelle is gorgeous.

Aww how annoying about your cancelled pap smear :( hopefully you get some bding in hunni.
LOL can imagine your poor DH face when you told him to pull over lol.

Afm, due to ov in the next few days. My blood tests showed that my red blood cells are slightly.enlarged still, I think this is drink related lol, so gonna lay off the alcohol for a while, maybe that's what's preventing me from getting my BFP? Who knows, but I don't drink that much lol.
Anyhow, back to work I go, hope your all ok xxxx

oh grey she is sooo pretty with those dimples! how's mummyhood going hunnie? :hugs:

well my appointment was cancelled so i'll be seeing the doctor next month instead :( and i ovulated yesterday but didnt't do anything last night because of the stupid appointment.. so this morning when my gyno's secretary called to cancel i was in the car on the way to work with dh.. i told him to pull over let's make a baby.. poor guy almost drove off the road lol.

hope everyone's doing great :hugs:

xx, k.

Aww, thanks - I think so too :D ;)

Sorry it was cancelled, they don't think how it can mess things up. Did you actually dtd in the car?! Wow! I'd be impressed, I've never dtd anywhere but at home.

Aww grey how's things going. Your little isabelle is gorgeous.

Aww how annoying about your cancelled pap smear :( hopefully you get some bding in hunni.
LOL can imagine your poor DH face when you told him to pull over lol.

Afm, due to ov in the next few days. My blood tests showed that my red blood cells are slightly.enlarged still, I think this is drink related lol, so gonna lay off the alcohol for a while, maybe that's what's preventing me from getting my BFP? Who knows, but I don't drink that much lol.
Anyhow, back to work I go, hope your all ok xxxx

Good luck with this month - hope cutting out alcohol helps, I don't know if it could have affected things, but it can't hurt :)

grey.. heehee no!!! :blush: we didn't dtd in the car! we were in rush hour traffic and dh would never, ever do that.. he's a bit of a prude, lol.. we didn't even have the time to try later bcuz we both worked late and he had an early morning. will try for later but i think i can safely say i'm out this month. re-scheduled my pap smear for next month so i'm excited to just do it and have the talk with him about what our options are.

cookie.. i think i'm going to give the alco a break too. and caffeine etc.. i don't even have much of these but then you never know. so just to be safe i guess. tbh i've sort of given up really, i mean i'm trying still of course, but when af comes i'm no longer surprised.

still, fx for us both :hugs: and :dust:

Yea I no what you mean karine. Just expecting the witch to show each month now lol. I think I'm due to o today, we got some bding in last night :happydance: and hopefully get another one in tonight too.

Grey - how's motherhood treating you? Xxxx

cookie, did you get that o day bding in? :winkwink:.. fx for us hun, whatever happens! one of my friends just got lucky after trying for nearly 2 years. both she and her dh were perfectly healthy and it still took that long. so i guess it really never happens unless it's meant to huh..

:hugs: and :dust:

Aww karine Congrates to your friend on her BFP. It deff gives you hope hey hun :D

Unfortunately I didn't get Amy bding in on o day :( I'm currently doing another course at work and o day fell on a study night, so I worked all day then studied for 3 hours so got home and crashed out lol.

But, to be honest, I'm just focusing on my relationship atm. Me and DF are so in love right now. It's stupid really. We have been together 4 years in a few months and everyday I get these butterflies in my tummy every time I think of getting home to him. It's like we only just got together again lol. I just feel so loved up and enjoying the time I have with him, instead of worrying what day of my cycle I'm on. Sounds so stupid but I'm happy atm and just hoping this feeling results in a nice BFP :D

How's things with you my dear?

I txt Achelois last night and hope to meet up with her again soon. Unfortunately she hasn't been able to get online, but maybe when I go see her and baby Harry next I will see if I can get some pics for you all :D

Sending big hugs from a happy little cookie.... Who's praying for a nice BFP me myself and karine :hugs: xxxx

oh cookie, so happy you're happy! :hugs: i totally agree with you, just enjoy your time with df right now hunnie! say hi to achelois for me plz :)

afm just taking each day as it comes and so glad it's friday.. happy friday spa girls.. hope everyone is doing great :hugs:

Will do. Should be seeing her in a few weeks time. We are also trying to arrange an evening together to introduce the men to eachother so should be good :D

Yes karine I agree, just take each day as it comes! Less stress that away too :D any signs or symptoms to report? Today I thought af had come, lol. But instead was a lot of creamy cm so obviously not lol. My (o)(o)s are starting to get a bit sore but that's kinda normal for me atm so not thinkin anything of that lol.

Happy Friday karine :happydance: I've got 1 more day off work then I can relax :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->