SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Ah that's great you have a new appt set. Wonder if they will do the same tests with you.
Forgot to mention, I need to arrange an appt for OH to have a SA too bless him. But he's happy to do it.

How annoying you've not had your smiley face yet though �� hopefully you will get it in the next day before you run out of tests. That's actually something the dr said to me, not to bother with opk, she said just have sex 3 times a week lol. I'm not sure though lol

Ok back to work we go. Hope you have a good day. Big hugs xxxx.

hi cookie.. yup from what i remember from my last time at the doctor's, i'm going to be doing the same tests. and dh will also have to have a SA, which he's dreading. used up all my sticks and no smiley, guess it must be happening late or something or maybe not at all this cycle :shrug: but june third is right around the corner! when do you go back in? gosh, i hope we have some good luck this year.. :hugs::dust:

How annoying you used your last sticks with no smiley face �� just bd 3 times a week to be sure, that's what my dr told me lol.
Good luck at your appt. I thought DF was gonna freak out about the SA but he was fine with it. He just wants me to go to his appt with him which is fine by me �� bless him.
My blood test is 31st of this month. Should get some bding in this week as ov should be here at some point. June 3rd will be here in no time Hun. Best of luck for your appt.

This year shall be our year hunni, just you wait and see :hugs: xxxxxx

cookie:flower:.. so my period came 4 days early. this cycle i may take a break and just have the pap smear and get the ball rolling on whatever the doctor recommends. hope you're great missy! rainy days are here and the weather is lovely and bleaky. loving it!

:hugs:

Hey hunni. Sorry thought I replied the other day but obviously not lol.
How annoying af came 4 days early :-( but like you said, maybe a little break will do you good. I hope you get that surprise bfp this month :)

Afm, I had my blood tests on Friday so will hopefully have some answers soon. So scary lol.
Af due for me this week and can feel it coming so onwards and upwards for us both Hun.

Big hugs and lots of baby dust xxxxxxxxx

heya cookie :hugs: excited for you to get your results hunnie! i was supposed to see my doc this morning and what do you know? i wake up with fever and a killer headache so i had to cancel. couldn't get a new appointment til july 1st so i've got a bit of a wait for my answers. am beginning to think i'll never get this damned pap smear and bloodwork done! but it's alright, at least it's better than nothing, right? :wacko:

fx for you tho hunnie, you're on your way!

:dust: and :hug:

Oh hunni. I hope you feel better soon. That's annoying for you. Big :hugs:
You will get your answers soon. Maybe it's a sign that it will happen before July 1st :)

Yea I'm scared and excited for my results. Hopefully it's something small and they can just give me a little help. I had a letter come through for my first cervical screening yesterday so need to arrange that now too. I've not had one before as they don't start them here till 25, so I got mine a little early but might be good timing on that too.
Fx for some answers for us both soon.
I'm seeing A next week now as we had to cancel last week. Excited to see her and baby Harry. Will update you on them both when I see them :)

Feel better soon Hun. Big :hugs: xxxxx

Witch got me. Onwards and upwards lol.
Hope your well. Big hugs xxxx

:hugs: cookie.. but it's so exciting to think that soon you'll have some clarity! please give A and lil man harry big hugs for me.

as for me, going thru a bit of a low period right now. my parents aren't speaking to me because i skipped out on a family dinner, a friend just told me he has feelings for me :saywhat: and so i was honest and let him know i don't feel the same way (plus i'm married, what the hell is he thinking??) so now he's not speaking to me too.. and we just had a birth on my husband's side of the fam and my husband's relatives have actually come out and said to me "what is wrong with you? why no baby yet?" GRRR i feel like i'm slowly losing it! very stressful and frustrating, but nothing a good bottle of wine can't cure. :wine:

xx, k.

:hug: and :dust:

Oh karine. I'm so sorry your having a rotten time of it at the moment :hugs:
As for your friend.... What the hell. Maybe your better off without him at the moment. Don't need him around stressing you out.
As for your family... How bloody rude to say that to you. Do they know your trying? Even if they don't thats so insensitive and none of their damn business if you ask me. Families add extra stress we don't need when we are trying so hard for something we want :hugs:
I was shopping with my mum yesterday and she told me I was selfish for not giving her grandchildren yet. She was joking but it still hurt me. I genuinely think they just open their mouths without thinking sometimes :hugs:

Enjoy your vino and shove your fingers up to anyone who tries to bring you down. Big hugs xxxxxxxxx

cookie.. yep when trying to get pregnant we need to have some thick skin! thankfully mum has laid off for a bit, i think she realized she was stressing me out more. if only they knew how much i would love to add to the family! it's what i want most in the world.

some sad news.. yesterday one of my schoolfriends passed away from breast cancer :cry: it's so sad because she didn't get a chance to live her life, you know? it's sad and unbelievable. i keep forgetting she's gone. life is so short..

hope all is well on your side of the world hun! have fun with A and harry! :hugs:

xx, k.

Karine I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: cancer is evil and I hope some day soon they find a cure. My best friends mum found out she had breast cancer. It was horrible cos when you grow up with someone their parents become your second family. Luckily she had hert breast removed and has been given the all clear. Do they do routine breast screening where you are? They do here, which is where they found my friends mums. But not till 50 which I think is far too late. I'm so sorry for your friends family and friends and of course you hunni :hugs:

Glad your mum has backed off a bit. Deff need thick skin with this ttc malarkey lol xxxx

Big hugs to you sweetie xxxxx

hiya cookie, thanks :hugs: it's really scary how many people are getting cancer these days. my friend made the mistake of waiting too long after discovering the lump to do anything about it. she ended up having to get a double mastectomy and was in remission for a year but then it came back and spread. my mum had ovarian cancer years ago and then recently colon cancer, but thankfully we caught it just in time and she's doing well now, no sign of cancer. but because mum had it apparently i have a greater chance of getting it so i have to start going for screening at age 40. and i have to do this blood test that will pick up any changing trends in my body asap. i'm actually going for the first one on saturday.

but whatever is meant to be will be, right? i'm good now and hopefully it'll stay that way! my appointment to see the ob-gyn is all the way in july! so gonna call today to see if i can get it moved up any closer.

anyway how are you hunnie? any results yet? i'm currently being fooled by mother nature, what a bitch she is! i have every preggo symptom in the book and we didn't even try this cycle, i decided to take a break until i see my doc :wacko:

ok off to do some work! have a great day!

:hug: and :dust:

Aww sorry to hear about your friend and family. Cancer is a horrible horrible thing and as you say, seems to be everywhere atm. Just shows you should act fast if you think something's not right hey :hugs: xxxx

Ohhhh that's interesting about the pregnancy symptoms. When is af due for you? You never know Hun, the moment you decided to take a break you may have a bfp in the making. Fx and keep me posted hunni.

I have all my results for my blood work back. And all is as it should be.... I was shaking so bad on the phone cos I was so nervous and scared lol. But I'm all ok apparently :happydance: although I'm glad I'm all ok, part of me thinks if something was wrong then at least that would explain a the long time trying. But anyways... Now I need to arrange an appt for DF to go for his SA. Will need to speak to him when he gets home. I might try for an appt next wed so I can go with him. I want to book him in with my dr too so she sees and deals with us both cos she was just so lovely. So still clueless and desperate now if I'm honest lol. Oh well.

All my crossables are crossed for you sweetie. Keep me posted on you Hun xxxxxxxxx

Hey hunni. Hope your well. Just thought I'd update. Got DFs appt with the dr on the 36th of this month. He is being amazing about it all. Thought he was gonna freak out over having a sperm analysis done but he's great. We are both just so excited to be finally doing something about it and hopefully getting a bit closer to our bfp. He is also planning on buying me a clear blue fertility monitor too. So excited :happydance:

I hope your well. Hoping your gonna come back with some good news for me :hugs: xxxxxx

hi cookie! :flower:

just reading your post.. congrats hunnie, so relieved to hear that all is well with you! so OH's SA was yesterday, right? i hope everything is good with him too, FX! my doc told me to get the fertility monitor as well at my last visit but i opted for the opks instead.. let me know how it works out for you.

so i had my appointment to see my doc on monday and surprise, surprise, he cancelled yet again!! so i've decided that as good as he may be at what he does, i'm moving on to another doctor because i'm so fed up of the bs! so i've got an appointment to see another one on saturday. will let you know how it goes :winkwink:

think i ovulated yesterday but we didn't dtd, dh got home really late and was so tired he went straight to bed. maybe later we'll give it a go. the girl who sits next to me at work may be pregnant and i am so overjoyed for her because she's been trying for years.. she's 38. so she's gonna do a test today and i've got everything crossed for her :happydance:

ok toodles hun, have a great day :hugs: :dust:

I can't believe your dr cancelled you again! That's ridiculous. I think your right in looking in to changing as this is happening too many times. Fx you have better luck with the next one.

That's also annoying that you may of missed the eggy. But get bding tonight just in case, you never know hunni :hugs:

Amaaaazing news about your friend. I have all my crossables crossed for her hunni. Fx your next too mrs. Then you would have a play date buddy lol.

So DF's SA. We didn't do the sample yesterday. It was just an appt to discuss it all and to get our pot and details. We need to arrange an appt with the fertility clinic to drop the sample in. We can do it at home then take it in. The drs is only 10mins away so we should be fine getting the sample in within the 1 hour time limit. I'm so excited but I'm not pushing DF to make the appt as I want him to feel comfortable about doing it. Atm he's a bit embarrassed bless him.

We only just got paid so not got my ov monitor yet. I'm due af next week and I have no symptoms what so ever to suggest she won't show lol. So onwards and upwards :hugs:

Glad your ok though Hun. Keep me posted about your new dr and of course your friend. Fx for her :hugs: xxxx

hiya cookie.. sounds like we're in the same boat sort of! dh has to do a SA as well and luckily he can do it at home too and just drop it in within an hour. thank god! so he's agreed to do it :happydance:

had my pap smear and scan done yesterday and the doc said that I seem to be in great shape down there, everything looks good, but I may have pcos. so he's put me on clomid.. without doing any kind of tests or anything! I've managed to get an appointment with my old doc for tomorrow so once he doesn't cancel :wacko: I may go in to see him to get a second opinion. just to be sure. because I have no symptoms whatsoever of pcos! but i'm going to do some research now on it because I don't know much about it.

anyways I feel a little better that something's happening at least. will keep you informed :winkwink: we had all intentions of bding last night but I had what felt like serious ear pain which turned out to be inflamed tonsils, so it was a no-go :growlmad: but as you always say, onwards and upwards right?

hope you're having a fab weekend hunnie :hugs:

Aww that's good your check went well. A bit surprising that they put you on clomid without investigating it? I thought pcos caused irregular afs? Maybe I'm wrong though lol. Fx you don't have pcos but glad your finally getting somewhere at last hunni. Keep me posted on your appt. hope the silly dr doesn't cancel you again.
Yea I know what you mean about the SA being done at home. I think that's why DF has agreed to do it too lol. So hopefully it will get done soon.

My weekend hasn't been too great. I've been really poorly. Had an awful cold, which was a struggle to get through work yesterday. Feeling a bit better today. DF took me shopping today to try and get an 80s outfit as we having an 80s day at work on Friday. Should be fun lol.

As for af etc. due on tues I believe but had some watery browny (sorry tmi) bits on tissue. So popped a tampon in (sorrrry way tmi lol) and when I took it out it was a bit pale brown with like 2 pale pinky spots. So it could be af coming. (o)(o)s a bit sore now but again that could be af. So maybe af tomorrow booooo.

But yes, as we say, onwards and upwards :happydance: xxxxxx

Hey Hun. How did your appt go? Hope the stupid dr didn't cancel on you again.
Witch showed up for me today. Eugh stupid witchy :-(

But as we say, onwards and upwards lol. And my fertility monitor should be here soon so looking forward to getting going with that lol.

Hope your all ok sweetie xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"