SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hi cookie :)

sadly af came yesterday.. i think i've now well and truly given up! but i'll keep trying when i feel like it and when i see my ob-gyn next week i'll take it from there.. never in my wildest dreams did i think this would be so hard! but whatever's meant to be will be, right? so no worries ;)

any news on your end? the witch better stay away! :hugs:

Aww sorry to hear the evil witch showed its ugly face karine. She's a bitch hey.
Pour yourself a nice large glass of wine and stick your fingers up to the witch hunni.

I'm joining you though hun, started spotting yesterday and that's how af starts for me. Not due till Thursday but will prob be here tomorrow so I've poured myself a large glass of wine too lol.

I'm with you on the never thinkin ttc would be so hard. But, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger hey hunni :hugs:

Let me know how your appt goes though hun & chin up xxxx

Ignore last msg. Was me. New phone so logged in on old account lol xxx

thanks cookie and grey :hugs: just rolling with the punches now.. today is o day, managed to get in some bding this morning but was too sleepy to keep legs raised so i said what the hell and rolled over and fell back asleep lol. if it's meant to be this cycle that won't matter, right? ob-gyn appointment has been re-scheduled for next month, the office called and cancelled because my doc had a delivery.

hope you girls are doing well! grey, isabelle is so CUTE! so happy for you hunnie! cookie, your turn next! :hugs:

How is everyone doing? I didn't track ov this month so not too sure when I'm due?! Lol.
Hope everyone is well.
Big hugs & butt plugs xxxx

hiya cookie :hugs:

well it's onto another cycle for me, af came on friday.. due to visit ob/gyn this week so hopefully i'll be getting some info on my options etc :winkwink: hope you've had better luck hun and af stays away!

:dust: and :hug:

Hey karine. Sorry to hear the witch got you :(
But it's good that your ob appointment is this week though. Please let me know how it goes hunni, I will have my fingers crossed for you sweetie xxx

Afm, I had a bit of spotting on Friday and feel af is coming today or tomorrow, so it's onwards and upwards for me too. We will get there sweetie.

Big :hugs: and keep me posted xxxxxx

Hey karine. Witch arrived today.... Joy lol.
So we are on to next cycle together.
Let me know when you've had your appt
Xxxx

hiya cookie.. sorry af got you hunnie :hugs: just got back from vacation and our flight kept getting delayed, had my appointment the day we came back so i missed it. but i've rescheduled for sunday and i'm so anxious to talk to my doctor!

am not in the 2 week wait because we didnt get to try this cycle, sadly, because of dh being away for work. so it's on to the next one with you! i'm going out of my mind waiting for sunday.. i know my doc won't have the magic answer for me but i'm hoping he might lol :haha:

:hug: and buttyplugs!

Aww sorry to hear you missed ov time due to DH being away. And how annoying your flight was delayed so you missed your appt ��but exciting its so close now. Don't worry Hun, it's a start on the road to becoming a mummy. Don't worry be excited lol.

I'm due to ov today / tomorrow. Got some bding in yesterday morning and hoping to go again tonight so fx.

Hope you had a nice vacation.
Today I went to the Harry Potter studios. It's all the sets and props used in the film and a fab day out, if your a Harry Potter geek like me lol.
If your ever over here I really do recommend it.

Anyways. Let me know how the appt goes xxxx

hiya cookie :hugs:

ooh harry potter! yup i loooove harry potter, will definitely check it out if i'm ever on your side of the world. my sister went to the harry potter theme park in disneyworld, if i visit her this year we plan to go! i know england isn't dark and bleaky all the time but it looks so nice like that! when you're from the tropics you yearn for rain and mist and darkness!

well it seems i'm just not meant to see that doctor just yet because my appointment got cancelled yet again, due to the doctor having to rush off for a delivery. and i really didn't want to see anyone else so i'm waiting for the next available slot :cry: hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

good luck with all the bding! hope some :spermy: catch that eggie :happydance:

:hug: and :dust::dust::dust:

Oh Hun, that's so annoying. But just def be a sign that it's gonna happen by itself. Big hugs Hun xxxxxx

Omg I'm like a huge Harry potter geek. You would love it. Best day out ever. I put it on par with Disney Florida lol.

Been away on a work seminar the past few days so looking forward to some fun bding tonight. Will have to wait and see if we finally captured the eggy lol.

Sending all my love to you hunni xx x

hiya cookie,

how are you hun? :hugs: sorry been mia for a while.. i've decided to try SMEP this cycle.. think i have to start tomorrow.. was actually stalking a couple threads on the 35 and over forums and i dunno, reading what other ladies my age are going through and the fact that pregnancy after that age is not an impossible feat, gave me a bit of hope :thumbup: so going to try to be more positive and stop thinking it's never going to happen for me.

also, tomorrow's our 4th anniversary :happydance: so lots of bding hopefully and a bit of champagne chugging will be going on :haha:

hope you have a good weekend! i wonder how everyone else is doing? have you heard from A? spa girls, i miss you ladies terribly! :cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey hunni.

Glad your feeling positive. Happy 4yr anniversary Hun. The SMEP sounds like a good try. Got all my crossables crossed for you Hun. It will happen :hugs:

Afm, af showed her ugly face... Again lol. Oh well that means vino time though right?!? Lol.

I only hear from A now which is nice but our other SPA girls have left us lol. Must be busy having a baby though bless them.
I'm actually seeing A on the 29th so I will send your love any maybe try and get some pics to show you of little Harry :) xxxxxx

hi cookie,

vino time!:wine: looks like i may be indulging in some soon as well.. so i started the smep and began testing for ovulation.. back when i used to test every cycle, it always happened for me on the 12th day.. so i start on day 10like i'm supposed to and what do you know, it's now day 14 and i haven't ovulated yet! trying not to freak out here.. haven't tested today yet, hopefully i'll see that smiley face after lunch :shrug:

how's you hunnie? all crossables crossed for you too :hugs: give A a huge hug for me when you see her (and mr. harry too!)

xx, k.

Oh karine hope you enjoyed your vino time Hun, I know I did lol.
Oh that's interesting that you haven't ov'd yet. Hope you get that smiley face soon and can get down to doggy dancing. Really hoping the SMEP works for you. Keep me posted sweetie :hugs:

Afm, I actually had a drs appt today due to my periods being all weird atm. I spoke to her about how long we have been ttc and they are actually starting to investigate. I have to go for blood tests a week before my period is due to check all my hormone levels and thyroid etc. scared and excited!!!! So let's see what happens then lol xxx

I will certainly give A & baby Harry a huge hug from you xxxxx

oh that's great cookie! i hope they can get things moving for you, it feels like you're one step closer just knowing they'll be doing something, doesn't it? have a new appointment set for june 3rd, am really anxious to just get some answers. no smiley yet, i've 3 more sticks so just going to use those out and pray for the best, not stressing :winkwink:

ok back to the grind, have a fab day sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"