SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

hiya cookie, sorry af got you hun :cry: i got a bit hopeful there when i read about the spots. but i really, really feel that we'll get answers if nothing else this year. hopefully it'll be more than answers tho :winkwink: hope you feel better and you're 80's friday is fun! it sounds like a good time :happydance:

well from what i've been reading, clomid can also be used to aid ovulation? i could be wrong, too many technical terms and i naturally zone out lol. also pcos can be diagnosed from an ultrasound. but from the pix i got from mine, even though they aren't clear at all, they don't look like polycystic ovaries. but then i'm not a dcotor lol.

dh is going to do the SA tomorrow and we're getting the results by monday so until i see my original ob-gyn on the 29th, and depending on what the SA shows, dh will be taking some natural supplements. when we go to my doctor i will follow whatever he instructs me to because i feel a million times more assured with him. just hope he doesn't cancel on me, grrrr :growlmad:

have a great weekend sweetie :dust::hug:

Hey hunni. Oooooo good luck with DHs SA. Let me know how it goes hun.
Good luck with your dr too. I hope he doesn't cancel on you again and that you get some answers too.
DF phoned to make his appt for his SA bit the bloody number is no longer in use :-( so the drs need to update that. So he's just waiting to phone and speak to my doctor about getting the correct number.

I agree with you. This year if we don't get our bfps I'm sure we will both get some answers.
It's so nice to have someone to talk to going through the same thing though :hugs:

Our 80s day has been great. We raised over 200 pounds. And we are doing it all again tomorrow :happydance: so should get more as it will be much busier then.
Weather is beautiful here so can't wait to get tomorrow over and done with then enjoy the sun lol.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Best of luck :hugs: xxxxxx

hiya cookie :hugs:

well dh hasn't done the SA yet either, he was supposed to do it since staurday but wouldn't you know, he got called out to work at the last minute and had to leave early on saturday before the lab opened. he's coming back friday though, so i'll be carting him off to the lab saturday morning bright and early :haha:

i'm just waiting for af atm, we didn't bd at the right time so fully expecting it. and the herbal shop is waiting for supplies so shan't get those til saturday either. i'm supposed to start clomid on friday when af comes.. dunno what to do! i guess the sensible thing would be to just wait it out and see my doctor on the 29th.. because it doesn't seem like a good idea to take clomid without any tests.. :wacko: it's so confusing!

another 80's day?! can i come to live in england and get a job at your firm? it sounds so nice! i work with mostly women, we've only got 2 men, and you know how women can get catty when there are too many of us in one place! there's alot of back-stabbing going on. we need an 80's day lol! thankfully i'm more or less secluded in my corner so i'm able to avoid most of the craziness :thumbup:

hope you get the number soon so both our ohs can get their tests done and over with! lucky you to have lovely weather.. it's hurricane season and we've had no hurricanes but plenty rain. can't wait for the weekend to get here, i'm absolutely knackered..

:dust::hug:

Oh hunni. Your luck seems to suck at the moment with the doctors and now you OHs SA. Fx you get it done on sat. OH has phoned to get a number from our doctors but its the same one. So now he got another number today and is going to try that. Yea if it was me I'd be waiting to see your doctor before you start the clomid. Still can't get my head around all that.

I hope af doesn't show for you though hun. That would take all the doctors stress away from you. But if it does I hope you get to the labs on Saturday. :hugs:

Yea 80s day was fun. Although I also work with all women apart from 2 men in the lab. And one of the men I have a very up down relationship with. The girls I work with are very catty so I find myself pulling back a lot of the time as I just don't want to be involved with their bitching lol. Luckily I'm very close to my management team so I stick with them a lot out of the catty zone lol.

Afm, I've just started using my fertility monitor and was very surprised to get a smiley face today, cycle day 9. So planning on bding tonight using conceive plus for the first time. I'm excited though. When I got my smiley face this morning I took a pic and sent it to OH :haha: he is moaning at me to go to bed now to make a baby lol. Love him though.

That's rubbish that its hurricane season there. I hope they stay away for you. And you don't get too wet in the rain. It makes a change to have no rain here lol.

Anyways, better dash. Take care sweetie and keep me posted :hugs: xxxx

hi cookie :hugs: .. yay for the smiley face! hope you got thru with oh's SA, dh did it on saturday and we've got to collect the results today. not stressing about it, whatever it is, we'll just deal with it. my appointment to see my ob-gyn (if he doesn't cancel!).. is 2 weeks away! and af showed on saturday exactly on time as usual.

lucky you to have cool bosses! my boss is the bitchiest of the lot of them here in the office. just despise the cow lol.. but i keep my distance and i definitely don't have as bad a time as some of the others who sit right under her nose.

will keep you posted on the SA..

have a great day chickie, speak soon :hugs:

Hey hunni :hugs: good luck for your DHs results today. Let me know. I have all my crossables crossed for you that it's all good news :hugs:
Sorry that the witch got you. But hopefully you will get some answers at your next appt.

I seriously recommend getting a clear blue ovulation kit. I've realised just in this first cycle that we've been bding too late lol. I got high readings cd9,10&11 then peak reading cd12. So we have bded like mad and now I'm in the 2ww. Feeling good cos even if af shows I feel better with my new ov test as I've been so off track lol. Feeling good though.

OH hasn't done his SAs yet. He said if witch shows this month then he will do it but he just has a good feeling this month with my ov kit and conceive plus. So we shall see.

Hope your day is going well. Lots of love xxxxxxx

hiya cookie,

yay! the tww! sending lots of :dust: your way hunnie! fx oh is right about his feeling :winkwink: hopefully he won't need to do the SA!

got dh's results back and i have no idea if it's good or bad for sure bcuz i have no clue what it all means, but from what i've googled it all seems to be in the normal range? :shrug: won't be sure til i see my doc on the 29th though.. i'm just dying to go in! next week should be my fertile period so from tomorrow will try to :sex: as much as possible. and i'm taking your advice and getting a fertility monitor too.

so it's friday and the office is more or less empty today so i think i'll be sneaking out myself, haha! have a great weekend, hun :hugs:

Hey hunni.
That sounds good about your OHs SA results. But it's soooo annoying you have to wait until the 29th to know for sure.
Yay fertile week for you next week :happydance: def go get the digital ovulation kit. It's soooo good and so clear to read. I love mine lol.
Yesssss I'm in the 2ww :happydance: I actually had a pale pink watery streak on toilet roll yesterday. Possible IB???? Maybe? Maybe not? We shall see lol.
But OH was sooooo cute last night. He was laying his head on my lap and all of a sudden he started saying "I just know there's a baby in there". Now I haven't told him about the pink streak but I found myself telling him not to get his hopes up too much and if it doesn't happen this month then it's onwards and upwards. Bless him. He's just so hopeful lol.

I'm home from work now :happydance: just one more day at work for me.
Hope you get to sneak out the office. Keep me posted and have fun bding next week lol xxxx

hi cookie! any more symptoms hun?? fx the pink was ib!! that would be so great for you and your oh :happydance: waiting til after the 15th of august before i order the fertility monitor so that when i pay with my credit card it won't actually appear on the bill til september, haha, i've learnt some tricks being the shopaholic that i am :winkwink:

i got ewcm on tuesday so we dtd and the wait is on but i'm not symptom spotting this time! just plan to bury myself in novels until af shows or doesn't show. so far they haven't cancelled on me so fx i get to see my doc on monday.

have a great weekend and im sending you lots of :dust: across the miles..

p.s.- isn't prince george the yummiest, chubbiest little thing? saw the video of him and i thought, i could really do with one of those soon!

Karineeeeee :hugs: boy do I need you girlie xxxxx

Yes our prince baby George is amazing. I loveeee will and Kate because they are so modern. Did you see him put the car seat in and drive them home!!!! So bloody cute. I'm so excited for them. Although all our news is if them. Love it though.

I don't think my bleed was IB. I am now11dpo and had and had a broen bleed this morning. Had a few funny Evaps these past few days. So annoying. Brown bleed has stopped so maybe IB but thinking af is coming early.

Ewcm for you yay!!!! Been talking to a lovely lady on tww and thinking of asking her to join us here. She is awesome bless her and be amazing with me this 2ww. You will love her.

Fx your spot doesn't get cancelled. Bit hope you get your bfp before that appt.

Love to you. Butt plugs and doggy dancing xxxxxxx

cookie! so what happened? ib or af?? gosh i hope and pray af didn't show for you hun! yay can't wait to meet your new friend :happydance: the more the merrier!

i have never in my life had so much ewcm but honestly i feel totally normal, no symptoms at all. and wouldn't you know it, was on my way to the doctor this morning and got a call from his receptionist cancelling yet again. i was literally 5 mins away and told her that but she claimed he had a patient in labour he had to get to asap. i was so upset and mad that i was shaking. so i was a little mean to her, tho i know it's not her fault.. i told her i will not be rescheduling because i'm going to find another doctor. it's become ridiculous now! have got to find a doctor who's not so in demand.

weird story for you, i bought this cream that's supposed to numb you for bikini waxes etc and it got really good reviews on amazon so on saturday i decided to save a bit of money and give myself a brazilian. i slathered on the cream, let it sit for 45 mins as directed, then proceeded to heat the wax. my first indication that the cream didn't work should've been the burn of the hot wax when i applied it, lol, but i was so hopeful. so i put the wax on thinking i'd be able to just peel it off with minimal pain. well not peel, i yanked.. and almost removed my vaj in the process. omg, it was a nightmare! it was so painful! so i ended up going to the spa after all with wax halfway hanging off.. the girl had a good laugh at me.. she said it was the first time she had a client walk funny before the wax :haha:

hope to get some good news from you hun, i think i'm out, don't feel any different whatsoever..

hugs and buttplugs :dust:

xo, k

oh and about will and kate, yes i loved how he put in the car seat and then drove his little fam away, so cool! i just love them, they seem so normal, you know? can't wait to see what george will look like! he's just so stinking cute!

Omg!!!!! I'm so sorry your home waxing ended in disaster.
I did giggle when I read that but I would of been mortified if that had happened to me lol.

I can't believe your stupid dr. Deff time to fnd a new dr for sure Hun. Stupid dr.
Hope you get a reliable replacement soon hunni.

No as always af got me. Surprise surprise. Had a mini melt down at work as af was all wacky and just cried on my surrogate mum I have at work. Lol. Feeling better now though.

Oh has spoken with the clinic about doing his SA. Unfortunately it was while he was driving and he lost signal so will have to try again tomorrow. I called them but they wouldn't speak to me lol. So fx we shall get the SA done soon and hopefully that comes back clear and we can investigate further. I still think its something with me as af is just fucked still.

Ewcm is sounding good Hun. Fx you get a bfp and not af then you won't have to worry about your stupid dr letting you down all the time :hugs: xxx

awww cookie :hugs: so sorry she got you. thank god for surrogate mums and friends :) well the hunt is on for a new doctor! i got an appointment with another one who comes highly recommended but it's all the way in september! that's the problem with the good ones, they're always so damn booked up :growlmad: but gonna keep checking around. having sushi tonight with my girlies, cooked sushi of course, just in case, tho i seriously doubt it. so looking forward to a night out, i need it after the disappointment of yesterday.

hope you're having a great day hun! xo

:hug::dust:

Aww I'm so sorry your dr system seem so rubbish. At least I have a gp here who I can easily book in to. I hope you get a decedent dr soon Hun.

Aww enjoy your sushi night. I hate fish so would be rubbish with that lol. But don't you worry Hun, let your hair down. You totally deserve it xxxxxx

Morning ladies, thought I would post my first message in here!!! So happy you've asked me to join you on what can only be described as the worlds longest roller coaster or something along them lines anyway lol!

How you feeling cookie? And hello karine I hope your ok, thanks for letting me join :) from your last couple of posts I'm guessing your awaiting Af or bfp!!! Hopefully the latter!!

My af is in full swing now but my opks and frers arrived yesterday ready for this cycle :) oh is excited to start trying again!

Today is dds first birthday!!! Not much planned today though its all happening tomorrow, I picked her cake up last night and its lovely, although the car journey made it lean a little ( its two tier) so was a little dissapointed at that but oh said he will prop the underneath of the stand up so its straight, told me not to panic, he knows how perfect I want her party to be! This is dds birthday cake :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/image-10.jpg

Hey Fran and welcome over to the world if butt plugs and doggie dancing lol.
Don't panic we don't use butt plugs its just a thread we saw a few yrs back about it lol.

Dd birthday cake is gorgeous. Hope the party goes well tomorrow. I'm sure it will be perfect :happydance:

My frers haven't turned up. But my new ICs have???

Karine, hope af stays away hunni. Big hugs :hugs: xxxx

Doggie dancing and butt plugs.....sounds like going to be an interesting thread hahaha !

Dd has been having fun in her new pink mini, she's that tired she's just fallen asleep half way through eating her dinner! Poor little mite fell asleep with a chicken nugget in her hand haha!

Almost ready for the party, have a night of filling up balloons and putting banners up ready for tomorrow, I also get to watch oh try and put up a gazebo we have bought haha should be interesting.

It's really warm here today so I'm hoping the weather will be nice tomorrow for the party :)

Xxx

Lol. Instead of writing love we just write butt plugs now haha.

Aww bless her. She's had a fun day by the sounds of it.

Hope the weather stays nice for you Hun xxxx

Hiya, sorry not messaged but had a busy few days!! Dds party went well, the weather was lovely althought everyone seemed to sit inside :-/ couldn't seem to get them out into the garden haha. The buffet went down a treat, my couple of hours doing it was worthwhile I think.

Everyone said they enjoyed it anyway. Dd was a little overwhelmed by it all, don't think she could quite understand why all the family was at our house! She seemed to come to life a little more when people started to leave! Always the way haha. I don't think I managed to sit down for the whole day, always something to do. Was feeling very broody holding all my baby nieces! Oh was stood watching me while I was holding my new niece (she's 4 weeks old) he was stood smiling at me and pulling a face as if to say I know what your thinking.

My mum was telling me that the doctor she works for was saying I shouldn't have another baby because of how poorly I get when I'm pregnant because there cutting back maternity services, just told her its none of her business. My mum doesn't want me to have another baby because of how worried she gets when I'm pregnant with me been in and out of hospital All the time. Iv told her we want another and its nothing to do with anyone else!

That's enough about me ranting how are you two? My af is coming to an end now so onwards and upwards for this cycle. I should ovulate in around 19 days! It's so far Away, damn my long cycles! I think I will start opks in around 10 days or something incase I ovulate early this month. On cd 4 now and counting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->