SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hey hunni. Glad dds party went well. Bless her being over whelmed with all the excitement. At least the buffet went down well though lol.

Aww bless your mum for being worried. But if you and OH want another then stuff them lol.

It was my mum and best friends bday today. I stayed at my mums last night which was fun, the bubbles were flowing :happydance: and today I went to Thorpe Park (big theme park Karine) with my best mate and a few friends. We screamed all day. Was so gooooood!!!!!!! Should if started testing for ov today but forgot to sneak my ov kit to my mums so hoping to start without a problem tomorrow.
Had a rare evening with OH tonight during harvest so all good here. Off to bed shortly.... Let the doggy dancing commence lol xxxx.

Love and butt plugs to you both xxxxx

Glad you've had a good few days!! You never know maybe these rare evenings with oh will do the trick and bring you your bfp! My af has gone now so just waiting for ovulation to come now but won't be for a while with the length of my cycles!!

Xxx

Glad af has gone. Hope you don't have to wait too long for ov. It must be hard having longer cycles. It drives me mad waiting for ov on my normal cycles lol

I had a panic this morning when I used my digi ov kit. Inserted the test stick and it was all ready to go but then I accidentally released it. Then it went all crazy and showed a book sign. When I reinserted the stick it just went blank. Checked the instructions and it said it was broken now and would have to get a new test kit. Could if cried. It went blank. Decided to dip the test just incase and got my reading. So guessing its ok now fx. It said low so hopefully tomorrow it will work and I will get a high reading? Who knows

Hope everyone is all ok xxxx

Your getting close to ovulation already!!! That's flown past!! Iv got about another 2 weeks to wait I reckon :-( I'm only on cd 6 and usually ovulate around cd23 :-( x

Yea I know lol. Well my ov kit says to start testing cycle 8 for my cycle length. I am cycle day 9 today. Should hopefully get high reading tomorrow cycle day 10 then again cd11, possibly cd 12. Then peak cd13&14. That should be how it goes but you never know with our stupid bodies hey lol xxx

hi cookie! welcome clacko! :flower: :hugs: so good to have you on here!

sorry not messaged in a while, had a really busy spell here at work.. GL and :dust: cookie, hope something sticks this cycle hunnie. clacko i love your dd's bday cake :) belated bday hugs to her!

haven't bought my fertility monitor yet, how is it different to the ov tests? does it actually tell if you ovulated? or does it just read the lh surge like the ov tests? sorry im so clueless about these things, you'd think after so long i'd be so versed in all things conception lolz.

so how long have you been trying, clacko? oh i can relate with the broodiness.. my best friend has 2 babies and she recently migrated with her husband and kids to the US. so the day they left i met her at the airport to say my goodbyes. i went to the bathroom with her where she proceeded to puke her life out lol.. she's preggo and they weren't even trying, they only bded once she says, and not even in her regular fertile time! i'm so glad for her tho, and i guess it's a reminder that things happen all in due time and almost always never how you expect.

af is supposed to show today! she usually comes like clockwork after lunch.. things at work are slow, it's raining cats and dogs, and tomorrow's a public hol so i think i'll just go home at lunchtime and veg out while waiting for witchypoo. gonna watch bridget jones' diary and get a laugh :winkwink: as for the doctor situation, it seems alot of women are preggo here right now (really, they're everywhere you turn).. i haven't been able to secure an appointment before the end of sept, but a friend knows her doc's receptionist well so she's trying to get me something sooner. FX :happydance:

hope you girls are doing great and there's plenty :sex: going on at your respective houses :haha: i'm going to start as soon as af is over, with my newly waxed area and all, i feel rather sexified :winkwink:

hugs and buttplugs xo

Hi karine!!! Fingers crossed af doesn't show and you have a nice surprise :)

We haven't been trying long. I came off birth control at the beginning of the year because I was constantly spotting on it and its never done my moods any good either so me and oh agreed we would just use other contraception. Up until last month we would used contraception most times but only at the end and then last month we ran out and didn't bother, we really thought we were pregnant but we wernt. After this we decided that we would just see how things go but I have got some ovulation tests just because I have long cycles so wanted to know when I ovulate.

We did get pregnant a few months back but had a chemical :-(

We're not really in any rush but obsession still seems to come over me :-/

Love and butt plugs :) xxx

Hello my lovely ladies.

Karine :hugs: hope witchypoo doesn't show for you. Fx fx fx :babydust: fx fx fx
Erm, well the monitor is digital so if your not fertile you get a blank face. Then when fertility is high its a flashing smiling face then at peak times its a solid smiley that stays on the monitor for 2days. I like it cos it shows the lead up to ov then the peak smiley shows ov is imminent so it's def bd time lol. Last month me and oh bded on all 3 high days then fell asleep on the first peak. So this time we bded yesterday on first high, got another today but won't bd. expecting another high tomorrow so will bd and hopefully peak the day after so will bd them 2 days lol. I love my monitor. It's fun seeing if you will get a smiley face lol.
Congrats to your friend. I know it must be hard though :hugs:
That's so annoying about your drs. At least here we see regular drs to start with so you don't get the preggo people taking up all the appts xxxx got all my crossables crossed you won't need a appt now and af stays away xxxxx

Clacko, yay butt plugs :happydance: knew you would fit right in. Hope ov isn't too far away from you so we can all obsess together! Lol xxxx

Afm, oh and I bded last night, first high reading. Was a little rough, sorry tmi, but lots of fun lol. However. Today I had some bleeding. Was mostly brown but was def there so put a tampon in and when I checked it it had red blood on it too. Don't think it's ov bleeding as not due to ov for a few days still so think last nights doggy dancing just bruised me a little. Was fun so who cares lol xxxx

Hope everyone's ok. Sending huge hugs and doggy dancing butt plugs out to you both :hugs: xxxxxxx

Hey hunni,

Don't rule out ovulation bleeding..... Last cycle I had bleeding for a whole week (brown spotting) before my positive opks and everyone said it was ovulation bleeding! Then again it might not of been either haha! If it happens again this month I will be going to the doctors I think but was the first time it had ever happened last month!

Go you on the rough bd haha! Glad harvest isn't getting in the way, according to my calendar ov is still another 2 weeks away!!! Think I will start testing for ov maybe this weekend or Monday though!

We're hoping to get away in the next couple of weeks, hoping to take the kids to Windsor to Lego land! I'm awaiting some money from my brother that he owes me from buying half of a house from me that we owned so once that's gone through we're gonna start having more family weekends away :) maybe ovulation will be around our weekend away ;-)

Couldn't be left out with the butt plugs now could I hahaha x

Ahhhhh legoland is just down the road from me lol.
Sounds awesome though enjoying family breaks away. Gutted I have to wait til after harvest for our holiday though :-(
Yea luckily harvest isn't too much if a problem at the mo. things will get worse so we enjoying our time while it lasts!!!

Can't beat the doggy dancing and butt plugs lol xxxx

Maybe ill see one of you driving round on a tractor hahahaha!

Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp this month and won't need to do sa x

Haha. Imagine that, crusing along in a tractor lol.

How are you today?
I got another high reading as predicted this morning so shall be bding tonight :happydance:
Had more brown when I wiped this morning though? Still confused about that lol xxx

Maybe it is just ovulation bleeding. I'd never had it before last cycle and mine lasted a week! Was only there like twice a day, usually in the morning and around tea time and then the week I got my positives it stopped! Strange!
If it is ovulation bleeding meant to be a good sign of fertility! Maybe because your cervix will be opening ready for ovulation it's just more sensitive and the rough bd had irritated it. I'm ok today, got bad headache though so not doing a great deal haha! Looking forward to the weekend and spending some time with oh! Don't really feel like spend much time together by time we've sorted the kids for bed and had our tea lol! Might have to deduce him tonight we haven't really bd much. Only once in a week :-( x

Ohhhhh go you on the seduction! Have fun tonight Hun :happydance:
At least it's Friday so you get a full weekend with him. Have you got anything nice planned?

Yea maybe it is ov bleeding. I dunno just strange lol.
If it is I hope it's a good sign :happydance:

I can't wait to get home tonight. We are short staffed as someone coincidently phones in sick today who has holiday tomorrow. Left us in the shot but hey ho. Nothing a few glasses of wine won't fix lol xxx

Don't have much planned hunni, had bad headache all day!!

My brother was meant to be giving me my money so was going to go out for a meal and what not but he hasn't so far and oh hasn't been paid yet so don't think we will be doing much!

Oh I completely forgot we're meant to be going to ohs nieces christening on Sunday. Neither of us really want to go. All the family have been buying new outfits and all sorts and we haven't been able to afford it as oh has gone to monthly pay instead of weekly so were skint! We haven't even managed to get a christening present. It's his brothers little girl and there very over the top with things so will be the sort of christening that should be in ok magazine or something!

Wouldn't mind but his brother didn't bother turning up to dds bday until 6 hours late and only stayed around 15 minutes, only really came to pick his wife up! There a bit two faced but what can you do xx

Oh that's rubbish about your OHs brother. I'd feel "Ill" that day then forget to see them for a while so no pressie needed urgently lol. But I'm a cow :haha:

That sucks about your OHs pay changing. It's hard the first few months cos I had that change a few years back. It gets better. I'm skint at the mo too :-( oh doesn't have an over draft so last month when he was skint I used mine to keep us afloat. So now I'm skint again. Hoping OH will transfer some money in to my account cos I don't want to touch my savings. Just sucks being skint :-(

Had more spotting? It's kinda creamy. Who bloody knows.
Chilling with a glass of vino now after a horrendous day at work lol xxxx

Hahaha I'm a cow the same!! We only have one bank account which we share lol.

Think I might have to have a drink. Iv just had a nap to try shift this headache but its not worked. My spotting was like light brown tan coloured and creamy! Strange x

Hmmm. Well it started off darker and only when I wiped but ended up on undies today. Only a little. Oh well.

Yea have a drinkypoo, I'm all relaxed now lolxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->