SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Ooooo karine you will love the 50 shades books :) great read!!! The bared to you range of books are great too, very very similar to 50 shades but just as good!

Ovulation tests are negative so reckon I have another week to wait yet :-/ were hopefully going away next weekend with the kids so might be a good time ovulate, been away might make us feel more loved up hahaha! How's your ov kit going cookie? Xx

Oh Karine how funny you chasing your oh round with your toys lol.
Deff read 50 shades of grey. It's brilliant.

Clacko, I never really got in to the bared to you books. I think I kept imagining Christian grey though lol. I have them all so will try again lol.
Nice romantic break sounds lovely hunni. Fx it ties in with ov for you.

My ov kit is still showing high readings. Got oh to pee on it last night and it just didn't read anything. Gonna email clear blue tonight and complain that it's broken after one month. Not impressed and feel live I've missed ov now so it's all over. I should be about 3/4 days past ov by now lol xxxx

I did the same reading those books but once you read a good few chapters its easier lol! I gave up the first time I started reading them but really got into them the second time.

I would email them hunni but you never know you might still be in with a good chance! I just want ov to come now so I can start obsessing x

I might try and read them again then. I'm currently loving Jojo Moyes books. Not on the same story lines etc as 50 shades. But beautiful books I can't recommend enough. If your a book worm like me then def give them a go. My all time fav was me before you.

Yew I've emailed them now so we shall wait and see lol.
I feel I've ovd so feel out cos we haven't bded for ages cos of OHs work :-( hoping to pounce him tonight for fun lol xxxx

Hopefully they will get back to you and maybe replace yours. Where did you buy it from? Couldn't you take it back to them?

I tested this morning and still clearly negative, reckon I will ovulate next weekend! Cd16 today! I would of longed for long cycles when we wasn't ttc lol!

How are you both doing? Xx

I got a email back. Useless basically telling me how the tests work. Not addressing my concern. They left a number to call but have to call between 9-3 Monday to Friday. Can't be doing that kinda call at work so gonna have to wait til next wed now. So annoying.
Had another high today too so convinced its broken. So frustrated lol.

Ooooo sounding like your ov is gonna fall when your away. Perfect timing lol.

How you doing? Xxxx

I'm alright thanks hunni.

Not so sure will be good timing as the kids will be in our room with us when we're Away :-/ unless I can get booked in a room that has a seperate room for the kids. Going to have a look tonight then again they both sleep like the dead once there asleep but still haha x

hiya girlies :flower:

so i bought the book but didn't start it yet because i am a bookworm like you, cookie.. i have about 4 more lined up waiting to be read. i love chicklit and murder mysteries but right now i'm in a mystery kind of mood.

think i may be ov'ing any day now, i feel so crappy, alot of ovary pain :sick: so gonna give it a go tonight if dh is up to it, he'll be having a loooong day today so we shall see. wednesday is day 12 for me so i dunno, maybe things are back to regular for me.

gonna look up the other books on amazon now! i swear, i'm more excited about the books than the bding :haha: maybe my nonchalance will bring me some luck! hope you get thru with the replacement cookie :hugs: and clacko, the weekend is days away, sweetie! days away!:hugs:

:dust::hug: and butt plugs!

Iv just bought the next book in the bared to you series so looking forward to starting that!! Got our weekend Away with the kids all booked! Legoland on Saturday and peppa pig world on Sunday! Kids are going to love it. Costing and arm
And a leg but should be great!

Your right karine the weekend is not far away at all now! I'm
Cd 19 today!! My cycles feel so long! :-( good luck with the bding tonight karine :) xxxx

Butt plugs to you both!!!! Xxxxx

Hi ladies.

Karine, that's fab that you got the books. Your gonna love them! I couldn't put them down. Read all 3 in a few weeks lol.
Good luck bding. Have fun and doggy dance away :hugs:

Clacko, how exciting you've got your weekend all booked up. Sounds like your gonna have great fun. So jealous lol. Make sure you get some bding time too :happydance:

Sorry I've not been on in a few days. Been a busy bee prepping for a training session tomorrow. It's being filmed as part of a specsavers competitor to win £1000 for the store, but more importantly its part of my application for a new role I'm going for. Sooooo nervous lol.

I really don't know when af due for me. I'm thinking next Monday but not too sure. I think we bded too early as didn't get to bd much after my first few highs. Skins breaking out, soooo attractive.... Not! Lol. Got back ache too but I think that's from me prepping my flip chart on the floor lol.

Anyways, I'm rambling now. Just wanted to say hi and hope you both ok xxxx

clacko, sounds fab.. i'm jealous! actually i'm jealous of both of you for living in england :winkwink:.. because i'm obsessed with anything british.. agatha christie, pd james, jill mansell, sophie kinsella, harry potter, castles, cotswolds, lol.. i love it all! even the rain :thumbup:

cookie, good luck with the new role hunnie, i know you'll impress them :hugs:

xo, k

Haha, Karine, out of your list I only know Harry potter! Cotswolds! Agatha christie! And castles! Oh rain too I guess lol. It's pretty sweet living here. The weather is temperamental at times but other countries have it worse I guess.

I forgot to mention to you Hun. My friend at work, like my surrogate mum, her husband is from trinidad. He is awesome. Although tries to make me drink his Jamaican rum. Which is lush! But a killer lol. We always end up having huge debates too. Normally about god. But he is just such a lovely grounded man. Accepting everyone no matter what. Lovely lovely bloke. Xxxxx

Been wondering where you have been cookie!

I'm not bad, been getting ov pain on and off so Deff thing I'm going to ovulate this weekend! Fingers crossed will be good timing and stress free which will help :)

I'm sure your training session will go great and all the prep will pay off! Sounds like your not obsessing too much in the two week wait. Glad your keeping busy.

Hope your ok karine, can't wait to hear what you think about the books!

Xxxx

Yea sorry been super busy lol.

Training went amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and the video quality was fab. So going to my managers on Friday night to try and edit a 10 min video down to 3mins lol. Should be good though.

Ohhhh sounding good for ovulation this weekend. Fx you get lots of doggy dancing in.
I don't seem to get many ov signs. Not even alot of ewcm, which is why I'm loving the conceive plus lol.

What you up to tonight? Xxx

Hey hun stupid phone didn't let me know you had replied :-(

I started reading entwined with you tonight, the third one in the bared to you series and I'm hooked already! Read 5 chapters the in past hour. Forced myself to put it down to get some sleep. I don't really notice much ewcm either, Iv found my cm gets really watery the week leading up to ov to the point where feel wet alot! Had a couple of tmi stains which look pinky brown and only a tiny bit so wondering if its a little ov bleeding again. I plan to start bding Thursday I think, I'm due to ov Saturday so will see what opk is like Friday, might get away with waiting until Friday to start bding. Don't want to start too early and tire oh out haha!

Glad your training went well hunni!! Xxx

hi galpals :flower:

cookie, i love england, even tho i've never been there, haha! what's your boss's husband's name? i may know him LOL.. trinidad is such a small place :haha: dh and i are planning a eurotrip with some of my cousins, his cousins and my sisters and brother next september. but if i catch a spermie before then, plans will have to change :happydance: i love travelling and i've been wanting to visit europe for so long but a postponement for that reason would be SO welcome!

clacko, i checked for the bared to you books but we don't seem to get them here so i'll have to order them on amazon. am getting a kindle for my bday next month tho so it'll be really easy to get my hands on them :thumbup: i read some parts of shades of grey to dh and he turned beet red, was so funny, haha

dh has been having some really long days so we only started bding today.. i'm afraid it's too late, i dunno because my ov pains stopped and i have no other signs. but i reordered some tests for next cycle and possibly a kit. have to also check back on here to see when my cycle started, i'm so out of it, i don't even remember lol..

glad your training went well, cookie :hugs: happy bding clacko! :winkwink:

so i'm most likely out, feel like such an eejit, just checked back my dates and i think i ov'ed yesterday, not today :cry:

happy hump day to you both, my lovelies :hugs: think i'll be drowning my sorrows in some wine and ice cream today, screw the diet! don't think taking the relaxed approach will work much if you miss the date entirely lol.. i think i need to get back to being serious and back into ov tests etc.

hugs and buttyplugs :hug:

Karine, his name is Kerry James? Such a wicked bloke.

Sorry you think you missed ov, I think I missed mine too so we should just enjoy the wine and ice cream lol.
Haha can imagine your poor dh getting all embarrassed but just keep trying Hun lol.
Europe is ok, just shitty weather here in England lol.

Clacko, I'm really gonna have to get back in to the bared to you books. I've got them all here so just need to get a move on and read them lol.

I've had a lovely day with my girlies today. Just tired from all the driving :-( ready for my bed now lol. Just relaxing with a glass of vino then bed lol xxx

Stupid phone posting when I'm not ready!!!! Ggggrrrr

Ill start again: hey ladies! You got definitely need to get into the bared to you books. I'm completely hooked. I started the third book "entwined with you" on Tuesday night and Iv almost finished it! Can't put it down!

I had a really really stressful day last night, I took my car into a friend of a friend at the weekend to have the suspension and brakes replaced and Sunday he told me I needed some new parts as they needed replacing so I paid for these. Then Tuesday he said I needed something else so I sorted that. Went to pick the car up last night and its worse than when he got it. He said it was something to do with the gear box and offered to do the work. After speaking with brother in law (who's a mastertech mechanic) he said there's no way it's what he said it is and its something this guy has done either wrong or on purpose!!

We tried to drive it home but couldn't, tried to tow it home and couldn't And ended up having to have it recovered. Now has to go into garage tomorrow for it to be sorted when shouldn't even be wrong and I had to pay for the privilege!!! I wasn't happy, a 20inute journey home took 4 hours!! With the kids hungry and tired was a nightmare!!! I was crying most the night, sounds stupid cause its just a car but spent so much money on trying to get it looking good and everything right and someone can be that nasty to make if worse. We think he's done whatever to try and get more money. He was Adamenf it was a problem that would mean dropping the whole gear box but it definitely isn't that As the problem is there even when in neutral.

Anyway ill stop rambling!!! I plan to test for ov again today, yesterday's was almost stark white! Think I'm getting closer due to ov pains on the left for a change!!! Also had tiny amounts of spotting, only noticed it twice the past couple of days and a tiny but, would of missed it if I hadn't looked, also been emotional and right boob been a bit achy!

Had a dream last night that was getting excited for ovulation and then my period came! Just hoping that isn't a sign that Iv missed it completely!

Love to you both with whips and chains (50 shades hahaha) xxxxxx

Oh my god! What a night you had. Def sounding a bit dodgy Hun. Hope he hasn't done too much damage and that it doesn't cost you too much :hugs:

Fx your gearing up go ov. Sure you haven't missed it hunni, you've been testing to cover all bases. You will be fine Hun.

Lol, loving the whips and chains lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->