SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thought you might like that haha.

Ill let you know what my test says as would think they should start getting darker soon.

Gags and blindfolds xxx

Well ladies. Tested this morning and test is started to get darker. Think ill have a positive tomorrow or Saturday. Planning to try bd tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday x

Ooooo exciting times. Good luck bding Hun.

I'm at work today and feeling so grouchy. Just want to go home now :-(
Oh well just gonna plod along as per usual lol xxx

Well tested today ladies and still negative. Bd last night and today had dark brown discharge and now I'm having period type cramps and light bleeding! What the hell!!!! I'm only cd 23!! Ovulated early and implantation? Or super early period? I dunno but it hurts like period but its far too early!!! I'm not due for another 15 days!

Maybe it's ov bleeding hunni? And the cramps are ov pain. Is it spotting or light bleed?
Hope your all ok xxx

Iv no idea hun its a really light bleed. Still have it now! Completely gutted. Wasn't like this before. No pain today though. Haven't had chance to test but will later. Don't know if its period or not x

How strange Hun? I dunno ? Hopefully it's ov bleeding and you haven't missed the eggy xxxx

Dunno still very light bleeding. Did a test, was dark but not positive :-/ who knows! X

Was it darker than yesterday. Maybe it's your body gearing up for ov Hun.
At least your ov test is getting darker. I don't think it's the witchy though. Fx it's not and you get a nice positive on your ov tests tomorrow xxx

Tested this morning and no darker. It just keeps changing its like purple and then real darl brown. Not loads of it at all, more like spotting than a flow. Weird! Was meant to ovulate yesterday :-/ looks like I'm in for a long cycle. Didn't bd last night so hopefully haven't ovulated yet! Weird!!!

How are you hunni? We went to legoland yesterday, pretty much rained all day but kids enjoyed it! Xx

Maybe I ovulated early?!? When I was trying for dd I ovulated around cd 17/18 so if I ovulated then we bd on cd 17 and the bleeding started cd 23, 6 days since we bd :-/

Maybe you did ov early Hun and its IB? I really don't know.
Just hoping you haven't missed the eggy fx fx fx xxxx

Aww shame it rained at legoland. Weather here yesterday was awful too. Didn't mind too much cos was at work all day. Glad the kids had fun though.

I've had a rubbish day today :-( oh gave me some money to go clothes shopping for my graduation on Thursday, it's not a proper diploma grad just something my company are doing. But we have to wear a collar to attatched our robes so was looking for a nice skirt and blouse. Massive fail. All the stuff I likes didn't have my size and the stuff they had in my size looked awful. Finally found a nice suit skirt but not blouse. I have one already but not put it on since I was 16 lol. I'm still the same size but boobs had a late growth spurt so not sure it's gonna fit properly lol. Can't face trying it just yet lol.
Now stuck doing housework :-( but opened a bottle of cava to try and give me motivation. It's bank holiday after all lol xxx

Hope your ok xxxxx

Hey hun, we went to peppa pig world today, was lovely but was sooooo busy! Was queuing for rides for almost an hour each time!!!

Been having some really bad headaches past couple of days, the one last night woke me up, was agony!!! Bleeding is going from pink to red and back to brown throughout the day is like a light bleed, so weird! Don't know what it is! Will test again later today!

That sucks about the shopping but its always the case when you want something. I hate shopping, can never find anything I like and when I do it looks horrible! Xx

Aww sorry your having a rough time with the bleeding.
I hope it turns out that its just a weird ov bleed or ov Hun.
That's so rubbish you had to que so long for rides at peppa pig world. Hope the kids were ok. :hugs:

Yea I no. When I'm skint I find loads I want. When I hope money to spend nothing looks right lol. I tried the blouse I have on with the skirt I got and it looks ok so I'm quite happy now. I hate shopping though cos I'm so tall everything comes up short on me. Just can't be bothered with it at all. I think that's why I am so obsessed with lingerie shopping. At least that will fit lol xxxxx

hi chickens :hugs:

haha i've taken to calling everyone chicken, it's such a cute name, no?

oh clacko, i just despise these bloody mechanics who try to pull a fast one on us ladies.. so unfair :hugs: hope it's all sorted fast for you hun! how's the bleeding today?

cookie, yay on your graduation! :hugs: i feel your pain hun, i love shopping but it always happens that when i have the money i can find nothing i like and when i'm dead broke i like everything lol. but everything is always too long on me bcuz i'm so short so i have to pay extra to get most clothes altered, grrrr!

oooh whips and chains! gags and blindfolds! RAWR!! haven't gotten around to shades of grey yet bcuz i've got my mum's kindle and i'm trying to finish a couple books on there so i can give it back. but i'm getting a kindle for my bday so i'm going to get the bared to you books asap, yay!

as for me, no symptoms at all, whatsoever! this preggo thing seems so far-fetched for me, i think the day i get sick or something or get that bfp, i will definitely keel over in shock.. expecting af next week.. but whatevs, i'm seeing a new doc in september and so far i'm hearing really good things about her so excited about that :happydance:

have a great one gals!

:hug: buttyplugs and lots of :dust:

Hi chicken lol. So cute.

Hurry finishing off your books on the kindle so you can crack on with 50 shades lol. Your gonna love it.
Aww how annoying getting everything altered. But at least you have that option. So many shops here do a petite range but very few do a tall range. So frustrating xx

I'm with you on being shocked when finally getting a bfp.
I think af was due today but no signs. Although started to get a few cramps so maybe tomorrow. I haven't tested yet this month so might tomorrow morning if no af. Had no spotting yet like last month either. Who knows.
Onwards and upwards.

Good luck with your new dr next month too. Keep us posted on that xxx

Hey chickens! Great name, I like pudding too but more a kids name lol!

Well today the bleeding has stopped! Weird right! I did an opk this morning and this is what I got
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/image-18.jpg

Almost positive? Or positive? I'm now cd 27! These cycles are getting longer! Hoping doesn't mean I'm going to have a short luteal phase though! If it is positive Im pretty glad my body has waited until now as we didn't get chance to bd at all while we were away! Least if its now ill be in with a Chance! Did a pregnancy test just to make sure I'm not going mad and was clearly negative so maybe the bleed was ovulation, it didn't last as long as last month but was heavier! Weird!!

No symptoms can still be symptoms ladies especially if you normally have them before af!!

Would be so lovely if one of us could get our bfp!!!

Xxxxxx

Hey chickens! Great name, I like pudding too but more a kids name lol!

Well today the bleeding has stopped! Weird right! I did an opk this morning and this is what I got
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/image-18.jpg

Almost positive? Or positive? I'm now cd 27! These cycles are getting longer! Hoping doesn't mean I'm going to have a short luteal phase though! If it is positive Im pretty glad my body has waited until now as we didn't get chance to bd at all while we were away! Least if its now ill be in with a Chance! Did a pregnancy test just to make sure I'm not going mad and was clearly negative so maybe the bleed was ovulation, it didn't last as long as last month but was heavier! Weird!!

No symptoms can still be symptoms ladies especially if you normally have them before af!!

Would be so lovely if one of us could get our bfp!!!

Xxxxxx

Hey Hun.

That does look very dark. I never got a dark dark deff poss line with them tests so bd tonight for sure and see what tomorrows test says? Fx your cycle isn't getting too long though Hun :hugs: good luck bding and have fun :happydance:

Afm, af should be here tomorrow as started my normal pre-af symptoms. Knew we were out this month anyways so onwards and upwards lol xxxx

Well we didn't get chance to bd last night. Oh was too tired. Will test again today and see what it says! Don't know when I'm due! Not even obsessing this month, more obsessed to see if that bleeding was from ovulation lol!

Sorry af is on her way hunni!! Like you said onwards and upwards, hopefully your monitor will work right this time. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->