SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Fx you get a positive today then you can try to bd tonight then Hun.
I've been more relaxed too this month, think its cos I knew my monitor was screwed. Think ill just buy a new one and go afresh lol. Need more test sticks anyway so might as well get a new test as well lol.

Onwards and upwards for sure lol xxx

Another month of obsessing together so its not all bad :)

Lol indeed. Although I think we've been pretty good this month lol.
We haven't gone too crazy. Go us :happydance: lol.

Although your still in the game Hun so you might not need to have another month of obsessing lol xxx

Lol, well I did another test and still not positive so who knows. Iv either not ovulated or I past ovulation. I'm due in 10 days if I have x

Hmm see what today's says. Fx you haven't missed it Hun :hugs:

I'm currently in Nottingham getting ready for my graduation. Feel like I'm going for a job interview though in my skirt and blouse lol.
Af still hasn't started properly yet. Just the dark spotting so currently cycle day 31 so def missed ov completely lol. Just hoping af doesn't come full whack until I get home lol xxx

Good luck for your graduation! Hope you have a lovely day!!!
I tested today and still not positive! Still spotting pink and brown :-/ we dtd last night anyway! Just done a cheap pregnancy test and swear could see something but think its an evap like those others I had. Don't understand this spotting! Think I'm out but af is never ever like this! X

That's so strange hunni. If its ov bleeding its been lasting a while now though.
But if af never starts like this then surely it's not af.
Like I said I never got a decent line on the cheapie opks. There's alot of guess work involved in them ones lol. Fx you get some answers soon though hunni.

Typically af came on full whack right in the middle of the ceremony. Luckily I predicted that so was prepared lol xxx

Well......today I did an opk, still not positive but got a darkish line which showed up quicker than the others! Today no bleeding but little bit of ewcm! No idea what's going on lol! Due in another week!

How are you both x

I dunno if you've oved yet Hun. Especially if you have a bit of ewcm? Have you tested again?

I'm waiting for af to leave then back to bding. I'm ordering another cb digi ov test today. I don't trust mine now but want to try another one again. So we shall see. I will try not to break this one though lol xxxxx

hey ladies,

and the spotting continues! no idea what it is. tested with ov test and pregnancy test this morning and ov test is still very nearly positive, pregnancy test is negative!! don't know what to think.

me and oh had a really intimate night on Saturday after a night on the town :) after that oh said he enjoyed trying new things and maybe we should try toys and other things so looks like will be doing some shopping :)

hope your both ok
xxxxxx

How confusing clacko? Who knows what is going on?
Toys are fun though. I know I good website me and OH use if you wanna no? Got some gems off there lol. Xxx

yeah deffo let me know :) I ordered some bits today from love honey website, spent £100 hahahaha, well oh said he wanted to try new things!!!

no idea whats going on with my spotting, today my cm is deff stretchy and been having some slight pains around left ovary so wondering if im ovulating stupidly late!! will have to see what tomorrows opk brings.

Oh not tried love honey. Will go have a look I think. What did you buy???
Turns out oh went shopping and I got a interesting parcel today lol. Not things I would have ordered but will try anything once lol xxx

Hmm I hope you get a positive tomorrow Hun. So confusing hey xxx

oooooo what did he get you lol? we ordered a couples toy starter kit, has 7 things in it I think, just basic toys, got some cuffs and blind fold, a remote control love egg (fun while were out lol).

still no positive today and spotting is pink this morning, thinking af is on the way, god knows when I actually ovulated! even af is early so don't know what to think, will see if turns red today!

Hmm how strange hunni? Although if its af you can just disregard this month and start a fresh. So strange though. Fx you get some answers soon though :hugs:

Ohhhhh sounds like our first shop lol. Have fun. The we got the remote control egg for when out and it was soooooo loud we never actually used it out and about lol.
I had a look on that website and have found something we like the look of so we shall get that ordered soon lol. Much better website than the one we use atm.
Erm, he ordered an inflatable vibrator! Lol. Not too sure about that but we shall see.
If you both enjoy the cuffs etc then I def have a good recommendation for you. Just see how you get on with cuffs first lol xxxx

we will love the cuffs as love it when he holds me down and things......whats your recommendation :)

so the spotting went back to brown a few hours later, nothing on my pad all day and just there when I wipe. checked couple of hours ago and was nothing there at all :/ who knows whats going on!!!

period should be due around Saturday which will make me on cd36 if it doesn't come then will be going to doctors next week to try and get some answers.

felt rubbish today, migraine and feeling achy with a sore throat! all how I felt just before I got my bfp with dd!! not holding much hope though.

our toy delivery came today, its still in the box unopened, were waiting for the kids to go to bed then plan to open it together xx

Hmm that is strange. Maybe you ovulated early and it's IB hun?
Hopefully you get some answers soon hunni.

Ohhhh sounds fun. Sounds like your gonna have a fun night ��
Ok my recommendation is an under the bed restraint. It lies under the mattress and has cuffs top and bottom for wrists and ankles lol. It's great with a blindfold and toys lol.
Xxxx

oooo that sounds exciting!! everything I have googled sounds like implantation bleeding, some people have experienced brown and pink spotting for days before bfp. did a test earlier and was negative so who knows!

Any news today? I'm thinking IB. Surely you would have ov'd by now hunni.

Keeping my crossables crossed for you xxx

well cd 33, me and oh dtd last night and had some pink bleeding afterwards but nothing today :/ feeling really poorly today though, bad back ache right at the bottom, the odd cramp in my belly and the runs. also got a really bad throat and headache.

oh realised last night that the night before he had made my tea (microwave chicken curry) and had cooked it on defrost setting rather than full power so wether he has given me food poisoning or its something else I don't know. cervix feels soft and closed!

don't know what to think. tempted to go do a frer now, already had a wee earlier this morning but haven't drank anything since getting up so thinking might still be alright with second morning urine.

hows things with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->