SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Me? Quiet? Never!

Just been busy at work :( sent you a long rambler of an email actually, detailing my woes!! It's not that bad really :winkwink:

In fact, I'll start a discussion:

Anyone get side effects from taking folic acid? I am starting to suspect it is responsible for the intermittent diarrhoea, trapped wind and nausea I've been suffering for a couple of months now!! I'd be interested to hear your thoughts

Hope everyone's ok. Love, butt plugs and some downright fantabulous horizontal salsa sessions to all!!! xxx
:kiss::sex: (luckily there's no icon for butt plugs!)

Hi everybody, I've just been trying to catch up with all the news!

Achelois, I'm glad you've sorted things out and are enjoying plenty of salsa :winkwink: My grandparents also lived in Co Durham. Small world!

Ananya, I'm really pleased that your feeling more positive and getting the clearblue monitor is good idea.

Clara, interesting comment about the folic acid. I have experienced some of those things but I pay more attention to it in the 2ww and convince myself that is because i'm going to get a BFP!

Cookie, hope you have a good night and enjoy your vodkas! Hopefully this will be the last month your allowed them :winkwink:

Well, all my goodies came today and I am going to start recording my temperature tomorrow. I really need the help this month due to my cycle being all over the place.

Just wondering how everybody else knows they're ovulating? I just got the rough dates off the internet on one of those ovulation calendars and I think I get quite a few nasty spots mid cycle.

I really hope everybody enjoys some good salsa and that we have some :bfp: soon.

:dust:

Hi everybody, I've just been trying to catch up with all the news!

Achelois, I'm glad you've sorted things out and are enjoying plenty of salsa :winkwink: My grandparents also lived in Co Durham. Small world!

Ananya, I'm really pleased that your feeling more positive and getting the clearblue monitor is good idea.

Clara, interesting comment about the folic acid. I have experienced some of those things but I pay more attention to it in the 2ww and convince myself that is because i'm going to get a BFP!

Cookie, hope you have a good night and enjoy your vodkas! Hopefully this will be the last month your allowed them :winkwink:

Well, all my goodies came today and I am going to start recording my temperature tomorrow. I really need the help this month due to my cycle being all over the place.

Just wondering how everybody else knows they're ovulating? I just got the rough dates off the internet on one of those ovulation calendars and I think I get quite a few nasty spots mid cycle.

I really hope everybody enjoys some good salsa and that we have some :bfp: soon.

Hi MissH

Just checking in and realised noone's replied and didn't want you to think we'd all run off! I've been a bit tied up in family stuff, as you know my Grandma's poorly and it's been very up and down.

Despite that however, I've been trying to keep focussed on the job in hand too! You asked about how we all know when we're ovulating, well I get sharp pains in one side or the other, mostly on the right weirdly. This month I had lots of EWCM too! it's funny as I've never noticed any before but I couldn't miss it this time. I hope this is a good sign for a lucky month! Took full advantage of it by grabbing OH. twice! Lol! Also, around O I get more frisky! And now that you mention it i have a vouple of spots on my skin. But I think these are all still vague signs and that if we have no luck after a couple more months I'll broach temping with OH.

Anyway, hope everyone's ok

Love C xxx

Hi Clara, yes i was starting to wonder if a new thread had been started and I hadn't been invited, lol!

I really hope that your Grandma gets better soon. Its hard living away from your family, mine are 5 hours away.

I am really confused about my cycle as it was so long last time. I am hoping that this month will be a normal length [about 31 days]. I have started recording my temp but I'm not sure how well its going to work as i get up at different times everyday. I am going to start using the ovulation sticks soon but now i'm worried that I'll find out i'm not ovulating! :nope: Theres always something to worry about!

Also, i got the OH some Zinc tablets yesterday as it is meant to help increase sperm count.

I really hope that we all get a BFP this month :happydance:

XXX

Hopefully the temping should give you a better idea about your O. I'm just guessing mine and making sure we BD a lot around that time!

Thanks for your thoughts about my Grandma, unfortunately it looks like she won't be getting better. The Docs found some suspect lumps yesterday, we should know more later. There's a lot against her and she is in a lot of pain. I just hope they can make her more comfortable.

I mentioned zinc tabs to OH, he thinks I'm silly! Maybe I'll just feed him tonnes of shellfish... I can see Rissotto Frutti di Mare being on the menu soon! By the way I've started taking my folic acid with evening dinner and so far so good... fingers Xed.

Yep, fingers Xed for some BFPs this month too!

CC x

Hi, I really hope they can make you grandma comfortable. A BFP would be a lovely surprise for your family so fx you get one soon.

My oh is really happy to try anything to get BFP so he is happily taking vit c and zinc. I think nuts are good for zinc as well. Give your oh a big bowl of nuts to munch on when he's watching the tv and a big pint of orange juice to wash them down with :winkwink:

I am still going to record temps but I think i would need to do it for a few months for it to be usefull and i'm hoping I won't need to after this month, fx!

My ovulation sticks say for a 31 day cycle to start using them on day 14 which would be next tue, but as i am worried i might miss ovulation after my dodgy cycle last month i decided to start today. Its the clearblue digital and you get a smiley face when its your peak. As expected, no smiley face for me today :nope: It was almost as disappointing as getting a BFN! I just hope that i do get a smiley face this month so at least i know i am ovulating.

When is the witch due for you this month?

xxx

Hi, I really hope they can make you grandma comfortable. A BFP would be a lovely surprise for your family so fx you get one soon.

My oh is really happy to try anything to get BFP so he is happily taking vit c and zinc. I think nuts are good for zinc as well. Give your oh a big bowl of nuts to munch on when he's watching the tv and a big pint of orange juice to wash them down with :winkwink:

I am still going to record temps but I think i would need to do it for a few months for it to be usefull and i'm hoping I won't need to after this month, fx!

My ovulation sticks say for a 31 day cycle to start using them on day 14 which would be next tue, but as i am worried i might miss ovulation after my dodgy cycle last month i decided to start today. Its the clearblue digital and you get a smiley face when its your peak. As expected, no smiley face for me today :nope: It was almost as disappointing as getting a BFN! I just hope that i do get a smiley face this month so at least i know i am ovulating.

When is the witch due for you this month?

xxx

Hi MissH!

Thanks re: Gma. She's still hanging in there and I haven't had to rush to Devon yet. Feel I must do soon, I'm a bit useless being so far away, not that I'd be able to help her much if I was there. I spoke to her the other night so at least she knows I'm thinking of her. Yep a BFP would cheer the whole family up! :)

I'm due around 28th although my cycles have been between 24 and 26 days so it's not an exact science! Currently in the 2ww. Not sure if I feel confident or not just yet, just hopeful. And it's too early to symptom spot!!

He he, had to laugh about the bowl of nuts with OJ to wash it down! To be honest we're both pretty healthy eaters, he eats nuts and seeds happily and drinks more fruit juice than me! He gets up and makes me a smoothie most mornings bless him! So fingers Xed his swimmers are strong and can find my eggy this month!! We're 'officially' NTNP so he's thinking it'll just happen when it does, in true 'man style' he doesn't want to be trying as such :$

Good luck with your ovulation sticks, hope you get that smiley soon! When's AF due for you? Hope she stays away for us both.

Good luck to all the girls on this thread whatever you may be doing :)

Babydust :dust:

Hi Clara,

No smiley faces yet :nope:

I'm hoping i'm back on a 31 day cycle but last month was 38 days so the witch is due any time from the 6th August. I'm hoping i get a smiley face on my ovulation stick so I can look it at as dpo.

I would love a 24 - 26 day cycle [only when ttc!]. 31day + just feels so long and if i hadn't been late last month the witch would of been due 30 Jul.

I am trying to relax, last night i had a couple of glasses of wine and now I feel really guilty even though I haven't even ovulated yet!!

'True man style'! I like that. Can you imagine our OHs on one of this forums chatting to each other about their attempts to get a BFP :rofl:

I really hope you get your BFP this month.

Hope all the other ladies are feeling positive this month and enjoying lots of 'salsa'!

Sending you all some

He he, just picturing the men chatting about ovulation, temping and CM!!:haha:

I think it's fine to have a glass or two, I had 2 small ones yesterday even though I don't usually in 2ww. You have to enjoy yourself too and think of all those women who don't know they're pg and go out clubbing etc before they find out! I won't drink now till AF though, if she comes....I hope she doesn't!

Ooh, hoping your smiley shows soon MissH! Then I'll have a fellow symptom spotter to hang out with! He he!

Anyway, just checking in, got to pop out to shops now

Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx
:dust::dust:

Hey. Fx for everyone. Sorry I've not been around. Just been busy with work etc.

Hope everythings going ok for u missh. You will get ur smiley face soon. Hang in there.

Clara. Hope gma is doing ok. Pleased to hear she's still fighting away.

Will check in properly later girls.

Babydust to u all xxxx

Hey, sorry I've been lax at keeping up with you all. I'll try and do better. Been trying to read and catch up to see how you're all doing.

AFM: I had a + (really dark) opk yesterday!!! And we'd had :sex: that morning! My temp didn't go up this morning, so I initiated (and somehow managed to get) some more :sex: , but I think maybe he was tired or feeling pressured or something, so let's just say it didn't 'end' well...can you still get pregnant from pre-cum? I've got 0% chance of trying again today as he won't want to after that....so I'll only have yesterdays and this mornings pre-cum to possibly get my pregnant...I was feeling so positive...do I still have any chance? I found out ANOTHER friend is pregnant yesterday, she got pregnant on 1st cycle (we'd talked about TTC together)....when is it my turn?

Clara, I can't wait to join you in the 2ww! :happydance:

Cookie, I hope your starting to enjoy some 'salsa' nights :winkwink:

Greygirl, I know how you feel. In the past few months I have found out that 4 people i know are pregnant, 2 of them on the 1st month of trying. I'm happy for them all but its hard not to be a little bit jealous :cry: You got some bding in and it only takes one time so fx that you hit the jackpot :hugs:

I'm looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon on this thread xxx

Me too misshopefull, can't wait to see some :bfp:s!!!

Sorry to hear you're in the same boat as me and having lots of pregnancy announcements around. Until people have been in our position they don't know how it feels.

Hi everyone!

Good to see you Cookie x

Greygirl, hi! Good to see you too x

MissH I hope you join me soon too! Although I'm completely obsessing and symptom spotting so I may get on your nerves! x

My SS so far(!):

Very low abdominal dull ache and fluttering sensations
Tender boobies and nips
Peeing lots (but I do anyway!)
Slight nausea
Tiredness and a bit irritable (but is 11pm!)

Pah! May all be in my head and the symptoms will probably all disappear like last month but oh well! I wish I could put a little magnifying camera through into my tummy (safely and painlessly!) and see what's happening in there!

Hope A joins us again soon

Praying for some BFPs soon too!

Sweet dream everyone and baby dust to you :dust:

xxx

Me too misshopefull, can't wait to see some :bfp:s!!!

Sorry to hear you're in the same boat as me and having lots of pregnancy announcements around. Until people have been in our position they don't know how it feels.

PS I relate to this too, am v happy for them but I want it to be meeee!:hissy:

Keep those fingers crossed ladies, we'll get there xx

Hey, sorry I've been lax at keeping up with you all. I'll try and do better. Been trying to read and catch up to see how you're all doing.

AFM: I had a + (really dark) opk yesterday!!! And we'd had :sex: that morning! My temp didn't go up this morning, so I initiated (and somehow managed to get) some more :sex: , but I think maybe he was tired or feeling pressured or something, so let's just say it didn't 'end' well...can you still get pregnant from pre-cum? I've got 0% chance of trying again today as he won't want to after that....so I'll only have yesterdays and this mornings pre-cum to possibly get my pregnant...I was feeling so positive...do I still have any chance? I found out ANOTHER friend is pregnant yesterday, she got pregnant on 1st cycle (we'd talked about TTC together)....when is it my turn?

I think you're definitely in with a chance Hun! Fingers Xed for you xx

Hi everyone!

Good to see you Cookie x

MissH I hope you join me soon too! Although I'm completely obsessing and symptom spotting so I may get on your nerves! x

My SS so far(!):

Tender boobies and nips
Slight nausea

Pah! May all be in my head and the symptoms will probably all disappear like last month but oh well! I wish I could put a little magnifying camera through into my tummy (safely and painlessly!) and see what's happening in there!

xxx

Thanks for your kind comments :)
How many dpo are you? When you testing? Sounds promising!!!!

AFM: I had a temp dip this morning....but I woke up an hour and a half before I'd normally test (thanks to hubbie being back to work) so I guess I either I ovulated yesterday but temps inaccurate or I'll O today, in which case I'll be relying on the :spermy: from Saturday morning and the pre-cum yesterday....

Hi everyone!

Good to see you Cookie x

My SS so far(!):

Tender boobies and nips
Slight nausea

xxx

Thanks for your kind comments :)
How many dpo are you? When you testing? Sounds promising!!!!

AFM: I had a temp dip this morning....but I woke up an hour and a half before I'd normally test (thanks to hubbie being back to work) so I guess I either I ovulated yesterday but temps inaccurate or I'll O today, in which case I'll be relying on the :spermy: from Saturday morning and the pre-cum yesterday....

Hiya!

Well not 100% sure when o was as not charting with temps or anything but had definite EWCM on 12th and 15th. Weird as not really noticed this before. So lots of BDing! I think I'm around 5dpo or even 6. I think AF is due around 27th-28th but cycles have been between 24-26 days. I'm going mad with symptom spotting! The ache in my abdom is still there and now some creamy yellow CM which is unusual at this time for me. I'm really hoping this is a good sign! Some sites I looked at said it could mean an infection but (TMI sorry) there is no smell or anything. Maybe it is because I want it so bad but things feel different. The ache and flutterings are definitely new!! I'll test if I'm a couple of days late, if I can wait that long!!

Good luck! I've heard sperm can live up to 5 days if your vagina is the right environment (fertile cm) so you never know! Fingers crossed for everyone that we get some SPA BFPs soon!

Xxx

Hi girls!! I'm back! Now in tww (according to iPhone app had o day Saturday) bd'd then so we shall just have to wait and see! Hope you're all ok. Have missed you all a lot.

A xxx

Hi All! I've totally been MIA over the last couple weeks but have been checking in to see what people are up to regardless!

Clara Cluck, I've never been a symptom spotter, but there's some funny things going on right now (similar to yours) that are making me wonder!

And to those that keep having baby announcements everywhere they turn, I'm right there with ya! Do you realize how many pregnant women are around? They're everywhere! It's like it's an epidemic. :p Keep your spirits up ladies! We'll be there soon enough.

If any of you are experts in terms of symptoms and CM, here's a personal scenario for you to analyze:D:
- tightness in uterus area... hard to describe. Feels like I need to stretch out my insides. Feels heavy.
- achey!
- here's a weird one: skin is tingley. Extra sensitive everywhere.

Let's just say that last night's sleep pretty much sucked because of all that. LoL. I had EWCM on 14 & 15, we BD 13-15, and CM has been negligible from 16-today. So I'm thinking that I may have O'd on 15/16? I would think it would be too early to start having symptoms of any sort, but I don't know.

If nothing else, I suppose I'll know in a couple weeks time. On to the TWW! GL all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->