SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Told Clara earlier - there is a great website www.twoweekwait.com where people have spotted and noted symptoms from 0 dpo until BFP day!

Its a bit obsessive but quite interesting and you associate with every little thing!

Checked out the website for the heck of it.... Well, at 4DPO it sounds like I'm already preggers. LoL. Think I'm going to have to stay away from places like that for a while or my sanity will be in trouble! :haha:
But let's be honest here, I've already convinced myself on some level that I'll be seeing a BFP. *face-palm*

Symptom of the day: feeling of bliss. Can pregnancy symptoms be positive too? LoL

Hey ladies. Hope your all doing ok.
I'm sorry I've not been here, I'm extremely confused this month and so not feeling it so didn't wanna get my hopes up. I can't remember when af started, how long my bloody cycle is and what the hell my body has been up to lol. So yea that's why I've not been about as didn't wanna frustrate myself more knowing I'd messed it all up this month lol.

Wishing u all a lucky cycle. We need a bfp announcement in here this month ladies.
Love to you all xxxx

Maybe this will be your month because your not focusing on it as much. As long as you do some bding then your in with a chance.

When I was ttc DS all we did was :sex: as much as possible after the witch had left. I knew nothing about ovulation or ewcm or temping or ov sticks. The only thing i really did was take folic acid. It was a less stressfull time and I got a BFP on my 3rd month of trying.

I really hope you get a BFP soon but while your waiting enjoy a few cheeky glasses of wine and try to relax.

:hugs: and :dust:

thanks hunni. We've been bding but if I'm honest not as much as I'd like. DF works on tractors and now harvest is here he's working late and falling asleep when he gets in. Lol.
A few cheeky glasses, I feel wine is my new partner lol. Its hard coming home and DF not coming home and being alone when I'm away from my friends and family. Feeling sorry for myself tonight lol. Sorry. Spent the day with a friend and her twins. They r 2 in 4 weeks and got to have cuddles and change nappies, god I'm so broody lol. Who knows hun.

Fx for u hunni bun.

Preppin - sounding good for u. I really hope u get ur bfp sweetie

Xxxx

Cookie - hugs to you darlin. ^^wss this may be your month ;) look back over the posts on here and you'll get the date af cane. You told us all so you'll be ably find it and know where you're at. We've missed you!! Lots of hugs darling & chin up. Love xxx

Prepping - you did make ma laugh re preggers already!I know that feeling I read that website a lot in tww and convince myself I have all of their symptoms!!! Lol!

Miss h - thanks for your earlier post. You're right about it only taking once and I should be more positive! Does make you wonder how anyone ever gets pg on a one night stand though!!!????

up for a bd tonight but pretty convinced I'm past o now this month - maybe I should invest in a butt plugg!!!! Pmsl!

Love to you all xxx

Ha ha! Butt plugs are back!

So nice all of us are back in the forum :) Reading through all your posts since I last posted, I was imagining us all in a room, chatting excitedly and giggling! It's so nice to be on this journey with you lovely ladies :)

Well, I went to your website Achelois and according to all my 'symptoms' I should be having triplets!! Ha ha! I think reading all that stuff's made me worse!! Good site though :)

Will check in again soon, Cookie keep smiling, hang in there girls, we'll be announcing BFPs one day too

:dust: and glow in the dark butt plugs!!

X

Haha. Butt plugs r never far away.....

Yea A its good to be back. I also responded to emails. Check check check. Lol.
Yea I'm gonna look back at old posts to see when af came. But still confused as to whether I have my normal 28day cycle or the 34 day cycle I had last month lol.

Atleast I have my fur and scale babies. Got one of my dragons on me now for cuddles :D

Prepping I hope its good news. Triplets made me giggle. Hands full...... much lol xxx

God its good to be home. Missed you all so much

Glow in the dark butt plugs xxxxxxxxxx

Yay I noticed you're using the sig Achelois! It actually looks huge next to other sigs I've seen on here! Feel free to 'fiddle' with it...

X

Grey Girl - you missed a hoot! There is a thread on here somewhere about different naughty things and butt plugs was the main topic of conversation - it was hilarious! If anyone can find the link for her - pls post! So, since then we have giggled continuously about them! Will see if I can find the link!

Clara - Sig is fantastic - love it big and bright - puts us on the map!

A xx

just told a friend at work about the butt plugs conversation - she didnt know what they were so I told her - and she made me die - she said "bugger that for fun"!!! ROFL!!!

Correct me if I am wrong ladies - but sure this is the thread? https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/607700-husbands-fetish.html

A x

Correct me if I am wrong ladies - but sure this is the thread? https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/607700-husbands-fetish.html

A x

Thanks! Definitely interesting and educational reading!!!! Been laughing and squirming at the same time!

Haha. Butt plugs r never far away.....

Yea A its good to be back. I also responded to emails. Check check check. Lol.
Yea I'm gonna look back at old posts to see when af came. But still confused as to whether I have my normal 28day cycle or the 34 day cycle I had last month lol.

Atleast I have my fur and scale babies. Got one of my dragons on me now for cuddles :D

Prepping I hope its good news. Triplets made me giggle. Hands full...... much lol xxx

God its good to be home. Missed you all so much

Glow in the dark butt plugs xxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel. Last month i went from 31 days up to 38 days so this month I felt i had to use the ov sticks so that I know when ov is.

I got the clearblue digital ones off the internet [much cheaper than the shops] I only use them once a day at about 8pm. I'm not sure if i would use them again next month [fx crossed i won't need to anyway!] but I just felt I needed the help this month and i want to know that i am ovulating.

You could try using the ov sticks. The instructions on the box tell you what day to start testing so I based mine on a 31 day cycle and I think i had to start testing on day 14 [but i started on about day 8!].

Or you could think of this as a NTNP month to see what happens with your cycle. It only takes one :sex: and :spermy: to get :bfp: so try not to lose hope xxx

Well i just found out that 2 more people i know are pregnant. So that is 5 this month and total of 8 since April.

I just told the oh that if he tells me one more time that 'it will be our turn soon i will hit him!' Feel like such a cow that I am feeling jealous of other people but I can't help it :nope:

I just don't think men understand what its like for us ladies. I said to my oh that just because he will be with me when I am in labour doesn't mean he understands how much the labour hurts.

TTC is such a rollercoaster of emotions, I am so happy that I have all of you to share it with :hugs:

Well i just found out that 2 more people i know are pregnant. So that is 5 this month and total of 8 since April.

I just told the oh that if he tells me one more time that 'it will be our turn soon i will hit him!' Feel like such a cow that I am feeling jealous of other people but I can't help it :nope:

I just don't think men understand what its like for us ladies. I said to my oh that just because he will be with me when I am in labour doesn't mean he understands how much the labour hurts.

TTC is such a rollercoaster of emotions, I am so happy that I have all of you to share it with :hugs:

Oh hunni! I am glad you're here to share with too and I'm sure the other SPAs feel the same. 8 since April is quite a lot! I had 5 recently, they all gave birth within a couple of weeks of eachother so I do see where you're coming from. hang in there sweetie, the BFPs will start appearing on this thread soon I'm sure.

Sending you a big hug xx:hugs:

Oh.my.god.

I just read some of the thread!!!! It's hilarious! I never actually read much of it before. Lol!

I feel positively boring now!

Butt plugs to all! Have a fab day, will check in soon x

This may cheer us all up...

I just read a thread about funny things we do in the 2ww to 'help nature along'. None are very scientific, but I can relate to most of them!! Mine are:

•Not doing sit-ups in 2ww in case I crush any little bean in there. (and running really slowly!)
•Smearing cocoa butter on my belly after showers, just in case! (well you can never start too early!)
•Talking to my tummy, praying someone's in there!
•Checking EVERY 'symptom' on Google!!
•Asking OH if my boobs are bigger and trying to check if they still ache all the time, even at work!! Ha ha, they think I'm really odd anyway!
•I find myself standing near pregnant women or those with babies in case I 'catch' their fertility!! Oh dear that sounds so silly now I've said it!! I also won't go in the toilet at work if there's menstrual blood there!! How silly am I?!!

I heard that one girl kept baby powder next to her prenatal vitamins so she could 'smell babies' and that would make her produce one!! He he!

So what do you girls do?

Xx

This may cheer us all up...

I just read a thread about funny things we do in the 2ww to 'help nature along'. None are very scientific, but I can relate to most of them!! Mine are:

•Not doing sit-ups in 2ww in case I crush any little bean in there. (and running really slowly!)
•Smearing cocoa butter on my belly after showers, just in case! (well you can never start too early!)
•Talking to my tummy, praying someone's in there!
•Checking EVERY 'symptom' on Google!!
•Asking OH if my boobs are bigger and trying to check if they still ache all the time, even at work!! Ha ha, they think I'm really odd anyway!
•I find myself standing near pregnant women or those with babies in case I 'catch' their fertility!! Oh dear that sounds so silly now I've said it!! I also won't go in the toilet at work if there's menstrual blood there!! How silly am I?!!

I heard that one girl kept baby powder next to her prenatal vitamins so she could 'smell babies' and that would make her produce one!! He he!

So what do you girls do?

Xx

Wow! That's quite a list! I feel boring now as I don't do any of those anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->