SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Welcome back Achelois and Prepping! Fab to see you both.

Well as predicted, most of my symptoms have started to go except the painful BBs! I just think I have to wait and see! How's everyone else getting along, Prepping, yes they are strange symptoms! Hope it means good things for you!

Anyway, quick check in this morning as I'm off to the dentist :( Guess I need to mention TTC in case....

See you all later, have a wonderful day xx

Update! I'm feeling sad and really tired, are they symptoms?!!

X

I remember being REALLY tired when I was pregnant before, don't remember being sad though. Everyone has different symptoms - fingers crossed!!!!!

Thanks Greygirl! I hope these things mean something too. The tummy twinges are back also. God, the 2ww is a nightmare! I become a total hypochondriac!!!

X

I don't have the sadness, but I definately am super short on patience! If someone can not express themselves properly and efficiently the first time, I have to stop myself from jumping down their throat. Silly I know. :p I'm a total B today for sure. I was teaching my husband how to pronounce words this morning... seriously, if english is your only language, learn how to use it! (poor DH)

And Clara, I purposely booked a dental appointment for early August just so that I'd know for sure whether there'd be something I need to mention to them. :)

I hope it's something good too! (I hope you don't mind, but I've added the spa logo, if you do, I'll take it down)

I get impatient with people at the best of times! I hope there's something to tell at the Dentist in August for you! :D

Hello everybody!

Well I am feeling really fed up with waiting to ov :nope: I want to be in the 2ww:hissy:

I am really really hoping that i don't have another 38 day cycle. If i do my predicted ov time is next weekend and we are staying with family so not exactly idea situation for lots of :sex:

Also I have given up on charting, I don't think my temp readings were accurate. Your meant to do it at the same time everyday after you have just woken up and preferrably if you haven't moved for a few hours before. It was too stressful when I get up at 5.45 some days and later other days. It was driving me mad!

To anybody thinking about charting: buy a thermometer that has a light on it, as trying to see the reading while your half asleep and its still dark is not easy!

I am still waiting for my smiley face on my ov sticks. Fx it will be this week.

I hope the 2ww goes quickly for everybody and that there will be some exciting news at the end of it.

Clara, when are you planning on taking a test?
Does anybody else have a testing date in mind?

:spermy: Do your job!

:witch: Stay away!!!

I feel your stress on charting! Sometimes I'll wake up from a dream about taking my temp, and realise I'm inside another dream...Sometimes it's even 3 or 4 dreams inside each other until I actually wake up to take my temp! Sad thing is though I'm too scared not to temp incase it means I have no idea what's going on with my body! I do enjoy my break when I'm on my period from it!
I hope you get to O when you're not surrounded by family! :D

I feel your stress on charting! Sometimes I'll wake up from a dream about taking my temp, and realise I'm inside another dream...Sometimes it's even 3 or 4 dreams inside each other until I actually wake up to take my temp! Sad thing is though I'm too scared not to temp incase it means I have no idea what's going on with my body! I do enjoy my break when I'm on my period from it!
I hope you get to O when you're not surrounded by family! :D

Thanks, I'm trying not to stress about it but i will be gutted if it is next weekend. If the bloody witch hadn't of been a week late last month then she would of been due next weekend!!

If i have no luck this month then i think i will try temping again next month [hopefully i won't need to :winkwink:]

I know what you mean about being scared not to temp because you won't know whats going on with your body. I have no idea what is going on with mine and I just really want to know that I am ovulating. Thats why I am trying the clearblue digitial sticks. I just want to see a smiley face [almost as much as i want to see a BFP!]

Good luck with getting your BFP xxx

I hope it's something good too! (I hope you don't mind, but I've added the spa logo, if you do, I'll take it down)

I get impatient with people at the best of times! I hope there's something to tell at the Dentist in August for you! :D

That's fine! I'm flattered you want to use it :) x

Hello everybody!

Well I am feeling really fed up with waiting to ov :nope: I want to be in the 2ww:hissy:

I am really really hoping that i don't have another 38 day cycle. If i do my predicted ov time is next weekend and we are staying with family so not exactly idea situation for lots of :sex:

Also I have given up on charting, I don't think my temp readings were accurate. Your meant to do it at the same time everyday after you have just woken up and preferrably if you haven't moved for a few hours before. It was too stressful when I get up at 5.45 some days and later other days. It was driving me mad!

To anybody thinking about charting: buy a thermometer that has a light on it, as trying to see the reading while your half asleep and its still dark is not easy!

I am still waiting for my smiley face on my ov sticks. Fx it will be this week.

I hope the 2ww goes quickly for everybody and that there will be some exciting news at the end of it.

Clara, when are you planning on taking a test?
Does anybody else have a testing date in mind?

:spermy: Do your job!

:witch: Stay away!!!

Ha ha I like it ^ !! :haha:

Planning on testing only when/if I'm late (if I can stop myself!) x

I don't have the sadness, but I definately am super short on patience! If someone can not express themselves properly and efficiently the first time, I have to stop myself from jumping down their throat. Silly I know. :p I'm a total B today for sure. I was teaching my husband how to pronounce words this morning... seriously, if english is your only language, learn how to use it! (poor DH)

And Clara, I purposely booked a dental appointment for early August just so that I'd know for sure whether there'd be something I need to mention to them. :)

I have a dentist appt on 5th too! Hopefully I will have something to tell her then too! We'll see. Just had to go this morning as tooth's been painful and was worried any infection may spread. Fingers Xed for you! X

Anyway, will check in again soon

:dust: to all! Xx

Small rant alert. . .

Another friend told me they are pregnant. I am so jealous :hissy:

That is 6 people in the last few months. Feel so bad that I am jealous but I can't help it :cry:

Please let me get a smiley face on my ov stick this week so I at least know I am in with a chance this month. Please please please!

I never thought this was going to be so difficult and it is taking over my life at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I feel even worse about being jealous because I already have a ds so I know i am lucky but i just can't help the way i feel.

Ok, sorry for moaning but I had to get it out. Feel slighty better for sharing :hugs:

Small rant alert. . .

That is 6 people in the last few months. Feel so bad that I am jealous but I can't help it :cry:

Please let me get a smiley face on my ov stick this week so I at least know I am in with a chance this month. Please please please!

I never thought this was going to be so difficult and it is taking over my life at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I feel even worse about being jealous because I already have a ds so I know i am lucky but i just can't help the way i feel.

Ok, sorry for moaning but I had to get it out. Feel slighty better for sharing :hugs:

Don't worry, I'm sure we all totally have been there too. I myself have had I don't know how many pregnancy announcements recently. It's a time of mixed feelings, I'm genuinly happy for them, but gutted that I'm not there with them, especially since we started TTC again last Dec (feels like soooo much longer) that each announcement is due on a month I would have been due...my hubby doesn't quite understand but he's learnt to accept that's how I feel a just hug me.
One day it WILL be us! :hugs:

Small rant alert. . .

Don't worry, I'm sure we all totally have been there too. I myself have had I don't know how many pregnancy announcements recently. It's a time of mixed feelings, I'm genuinly happy for them, but gutted that I'm not there with them, especially since we started TTC again last Dec (feels like soooo much longer) that each announcement is due on a month I would have been due...my hubby doesn't quite understand but he's learnt to accept that's how I feel a just hug me.
One day it WILL be us! :hugs:

Thanks GreyGirl. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you thinking about the date you would of been due :hugs:

We started trying in feb but missed out a month as i didn't really want to be due around xmas. So really this is only my 4th cycle of trying but last month i was 7 days late and it was a horrible week with lots of BFNs and now i don't know how long this cycle will be. Anything up to 38 days :growlmad:

I really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Greygirl and MissHopefull I totally understand too! You are not bad for feeling jealous, we all feel happy for them but a tiny part of us is definitely allowed a little 'why not me?' moment! We will be the ones making announcements soon I am sure :)

I am going crazy this month with symptom spotting! Had a couple of sharp pains in one side, fluttery tummy and things taste odd. No more cm though. My moods have been a bit odd too, teary and irritable. Why do PMT and PG have such similar symptoms?!!! I think I'm getting my hopes up too much and will be really disappointed when the witch arrives. How are you all getting on? Any smilies? Any symptoms? Any more rants? (MissH, I have to say your rant was very polite bless you! I'd have to make use of **** to keep mine clean!!)

:dust: to all xxx

Clara, try not to get too stressed with symptom spotting, try and keep busy.

I am still waiting for a smiley face but I am very hopeful that i will get one by the end of the weekend.

Last month I was symptom spotting and a week late. I drove myself crazy.
This month in the 2ww i will be calm, patient and not stress. I will not symptom spot or test until I am a week late. . . :rofl: Well i can always try. . .

Its so hard! I havent even been BDing (as some of you know) that much this month but I still WANT so desperately to be preggers. Gutted when someone else says they are. There are 13 girls in my department and 9 are preggers! ;-(

Glad to see you are all still here - sorry Ive been absent for a while. Told Clara earlier - there is a great website www.twoweekwait.com where people have spotted and noted symptoms from 0 dpo until BFP day!

Its a bit obsessive but quite interesting and you associate with every little thing!

Nice to "see you all" ladies - roll on the end of the month for those BFPS!

A xxxxxx

Its so hard! I havent even been BDing (as some of you know) that much this month but I still WANT so desperately to be preggers. Gutted when someone else says they are. There are 13 girls in my department and 9 are preggers! ;-(

Glad to see you are all still here - sorry Ive been absent for a while. Told Clara earlier - there is a great website www.twoweekwait.com where people have spotted and noted symptoms from 0 dpo until BFP day!

Its a bit obsessive but quite interesting and you associate with every little thing!

Nice to "see you all" ladies - roll on the end of the month for those BFPS!

A xxxxxx

Hi Achelois, hope everything is ok with you. Just remember is only takes one time so if you've done some bding this month then your still in with a chance.

Seeing so many pregnant women is hard but having the support you find on b&b makes it a little bit easier.

Hope you get some happy news soon xxx

Hey ladies. Hope your all doing ok.
I'm sorry I've not been here, I'm extremely confused this month and so not feeling it so didn't wanna get my hopes up. I can't remember when af started, how long my bloody cycle is and what the hell my body has been up to lol. So yea that's why I've not been about as didn't wanna frustrate myself more knowing I'd messed it all up this month lol.

Wishing u all a lucky cycle. We need a bfp announcement in here this month ladies.
Love to you all xxxx

Hey ladies. Hope your all doing ok.
I'm sorry I've not been here, I'm extremely confused this month and so not feeling it so didn't wanna get my hopes up. I can't remember when af started, how long my bloody cycle is and what the hell my body has been up to lol. So yea that's why I've not been about as didn't wanna frustrate myself more knowing I'd messed it all up this month lol.

Wishing u all a lucky cycle. We need a bfp announcement in here this month ladies.
Love to you all xxxx

Maybe this will be your month because your not focusing on it as much. As long as you do some bding then your in with a chance.

When I was ttc DS all we did was :sex: as much as possible after the witch had left. I knew nothing about ovulation or ewcm or temping or ov sticks. The only thing i really did was take folic acid. It was a less stressfull time and I got a BFP on my 3rd month of trying.

I really hope you get a BFP soon but while your waiting enjoy a few cheeky glasses of wine and try to relax.

:hugs: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->