SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

- No crunches: check!
- feel belly: check!
- analyze every symptom possible: check!
- stand near preggos to catch fertility: haven't yet, but not a bad idea! LoL

I'm 6DPO today? seriously? man does time go slowly. :p

- No crunches: check!
- feel belly: check!
- analyze every symptom possible: check!
- stand near preggos to catch fertility: haven't yet, but not a bad idea! LoL

I'm 6DPO today? seriously? man does time go slowly. :p

Lol! Glad I'm not the only TTC lunatic!! :wacko:

Have a fab weekend everyone, off to see Harry Potter tonight, that may take my mind off the Symptom Spotting for a bit.. Maybe I'll find s nice pregnant lady to sit next to! Ha ha only kidding!

X

Love your symptom spotting girls. Fx it all ends up as bfps for u.

Me and OH had a bit of a falling out so bit much BDing so just gonna write this month off I think.
Got the worst cold ever too so seriously sucks lol.

Clara - enjoy HP. I've not seen it yet :( but hope u find ur preggy lady to sit with lol.

Loving reading on the symptom spotting and the butt plugs as always lol.

Much love xxxx

Love your symptom spotting girls. Fx it all ends up as bfps for u.

Me and OH had a bit of a falling out so bit much BDing so just gonna write this month off I think.
Got the worst cold ever too so seriously sucks lol.

Clara - enjoy HP. I've not seen it yet :( but hope u find ur preggy lady to sit with lol.

Loving reading on the symptom spotting and the butt plugs as always lol.

Much love xxxx

Aw Hun, hope you feel better! Not nice having a cold, especially at the weekend. Get OH to look after you! Hey, maybe this will be your month because you're so laid back about TTC and think there's no chance! Hope so.

Big fat hugs x

I dunno hun. I can hope but I'm sure I'm out but hey, next month maybe lol.
Wish oh was here looking after me. Unfortunately he's not home from work yet and when he does get home he's going back out. so just me, my blanket, on the sofa with a box of tissues lol. Fun fun fun.

Hope everyone else is well.

Clara I really hope u have a good night at HP. Sooooo jealous lol xxxx

I dunno hun. I can hope but I'm sure I'm out but hey, next month maybe lol.
Wish oh was here looking after me. Unfortunately he's not home from work yet and when he does get home he's going back out. so just me, my blanket, on the sofa with a box of tissues lol. Fun fun fun.

Hope everyone else is well.

Clara I really hope u have a good night at HP. Sooooo jealous lol xxxx

Find a good film to watch and try to have a relaxing weekend. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

Thanks hunni. I'm watching the soaps and having cuddles with my dragons lol.

Hope ur all ok hun xxx

I'm fed up of waiting for my smiley face so i'm enjoying a bottle of beer. . .or two. Using ov tests is like getting a BFN everyday :growlmad:

At least its the weekend :happydance:

Enjoy your cuddles xxx

Oh hunni. Yes enjoy a few drinks. I can imagine its hard seeing :( everyday but it will be a :) soon.

I've gotta work ALL weekend :( and we r so short staffed I've gotta go in even if I feel shit :(

Enjoy ur weekend thou hunni xxxx

Oh cookie I'm sad you're not happy. It's horrible and I can totally relate to that. Sending you massive hugs & lots of love xxxx

symptom spotting!! I'm also 6dpo miss h and feeling nauseous (could be hangover!) also got a sniffily nose & the odd little cramp feeling downstairs plus visiting loo a lot. If I didn't know otherwise I'd swear I was preggers but in my heart of hearts I know it's not true ;(

love believing it though. Clara hope you have fun at HP!

Love to you all and feeling EXTRA large butt plugs tonight!!!

A xxxx

Oh cookie I'm sad you're not happy. It's horrible and I can totally relate to that. Sending you massive hugs & lots of love xxxx

symptom spotting!! I'm also 6dpo miss h and feeling nauseous (could be hangover!) also got a sniffily nose & the odd little cramp feeling downstairs plus visiting loo a lot. If I didn't know otherwise I'd swear I was preggers but in my heart of hearts I know it's not true ;(

A xxxx

A xxxx

Thanks hunni. Remember it only takes once so your still in with a chance hun. All sounding promising so fx for u xxxx

I got my first smiley face on my ov stick!!! I am so happy its like getting a BFP! :happydance:

Feeling so happy to know that i am actually ovulating and it is right when i would expect for a 31 day cycle!!!! I am so happy I think i will celebrate in bed :winkwink:

We have done the deed every night for the last week so i thinking if we do it for the next 3 nights that should give us a good chance, fx!

I can't wait to be in the 2ww!

Hope everybody is having a lovely weekend xxx

P.S Cookie, hope your feeling better today x

Hun im Sooooo happy u got ur :) see I told you it would come soon :)
Yep I think you've covered it with the BDing so fx u get ur bfp. At least u no u od. So excited for you.

I'm still poorly but drugged up to my eye balls so feeling a bit better.
Unfortunately things are still not good with OH. I'm def not gonna get my bfp this month but that's fine. Will start afresh next cycle. We've only DTD twice this month and that was nearly a week ago lol. Not good. But I'd rather sort things out first as things are horrible atm. I dont know, I love him to bits but he's been pretty horrid these past few days and its not on. He's got to understand its not acceptable.

But enough about me. Hope ur enjoying your weekend and have fun with the BDing lol.

Hope everyone else is ok.
Much love and butt plugs to u all xxxx

Cookie - feeling your pain darling and sending you lots of love n hugs xxxxx
however as someone, namely you told me, it only takes once!
miss h. - great news! Enjoy all your bding xx
OMG just hears about amy winehouse. So sad 27?!? Rip babe xx gutted for her family!

Hi girls, sorry not checked in for a bit, out all day yesterday then at OH's friends' party in eve. I drove so didn't have to explain not drinking, nice sidestep Clara! :)

Cookie! I want to give you a big hug, a cuppa, some chocolate and sit down and watch a silly girly movie with you to cheer you up. Hold on sweetie, like A says it only takes once. We all have our ups and downs in relationships, me and OH had a few niggles this weekend. It's horrible but I believe it's how you deal with it and resolve them, people that say they never argue are lying! You guys will patch it up Hun, I'm sure, plus when you're ill, all the crappy things feel even worse. I really hope you're feeling better soon, look after yourself chick.

Achelois, sounds good hunni! I'm experiencing promising symptoms, even a little nauseous this morning. However I did eat a mixture of foods last night! The tummy 'pulling' and slight pain is still there, plus a bit of dizziness, small amount of yellow CM, big painful boobies, but hey, could be AF as she's due on Thursday. FXed for all of us!

MissH, that's fab! Made me laugh when you said you were going to celebrate in bed!! Ha ha! Go girl!

The Amy Winehouse news is awful, I cannot believe it. So incredibly sad, I really hoped she'd sort herself out. Such a troubled, haunted lady. Hope she's at peace now.

See you all soon, love to all you SPAers

xxx

Clara that would make me feel so much better lol. Thanka hunni.
A its true only takes once. You all sound like ur having a promising cycle so keep us updated with any symptoms. Im so excited for you guys. Yea I know what u mean A about feeling crappy OS making it worse. Me and OH sat down and spoke last night, so we have progress. It's hard cos I don't wanna be a cow but he knows he has some making up to do now lol. So things are looking up :) still feeling ill but I think I'm on the mend.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend. Weather beautiful today so go enjoy it xxxx.
Thankyou all so much for your support. Would be lost without u all xxxxxxx

Cookie, i'm happy to hear things are better with your OH. Everybody has their ups and downs and me and my OH have our fair share of arguements. At least you can enjoy plenty of making up :winkwink:

Achelois, Clara and Prepping I am on my way to join you in the 2ww!

GreyGirl, I'm trying to remember if your in the 2ww as well?

I did another ov test this morning and i didn't get another smiley face so I guess I have ovulated? I think i might start counting dpo from tomorrow.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I say this before i enter the stress of the 2ww :dohh:!

:sex: + :spermy: = :bfp:

:witch: Stay away, your not welcome on this thread!

I sending you all some :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"