SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

MissH welcome to the 2ww!! I'm nearing the end of mine, 4 days to go. Feeling like AF is going to come early. Those tummy pulling feelings haven't gone, I had some AF cramping today, constipation and my boobs! Ouch! I bought some Boots early pg test sticks today. Too scared to do one in case it's a BFN... Hmmm. I have a wine tasting afternoon with work on Friday so I'll have to do one if AF hasn't come if I can wait that long!

Cookie I'm so glad you're feeling better :)

Gotta go to bed now, just watched The Lovely Bones, so sad, was bawling!

Well, night night, sweet dreams and butt plugs xx

:witch: stay away! Listen to MissH!

:spermy: fetch those eggies!!

Cookie, i'm happy to hear things are better with your OH. Everybody has their ups and downs and me and my OH have our fair share of arguements. At least you can enjoy plenty of making up :winkwink:

Achelois, Clara and Prepping I am on my way to join you in the 2ww!

GreyGirl, I'm trying to remember if your in the 2ww as well?

I did another ov test this morning and i didn't get another smiley face so I guess I have ovulated? I think i might start counting dpo from tomorrow.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I say this before i enter the stress of the 2ww :dohh:!

:sex: + :spermy: = :bfp:

:witch: Stay away, your not welcome on this thread!

I sending you all some :dust:

Yes I'm in the 2ww...onto the 2nd week...nothing major to report.
I bolded your last bit as I want to reiterate it and get it to come true!

Hate to write and run without personals, but just want to say that this 2WW is SO LONG!!!

Symptoms? maybe. maybe not. can't tell. :p It's 9DPO... so you would think I can actually start validating different tweaks and twirks. But then I start feel like I'm looking for things that may not actually be there. I just want this week to go by swift and smooth and find out whether I start bleeding or not come this weekend.

bugger! LoL :p

Happy Monday All!!!

Hi Everybody,

I am counting today as 1DPO! It feels exciting to say that as previously i was just guess when ov was and then last month I had that extra long cycle so I'm not sure if I even ov'd. I am just so happy to be in the 2ww!

I am going to try not to symptom spot too much but if i notice anything i am going to make a note of it just incase I end up in the 2ww again next month [fx i won't!]

Clara, all the symptoms you mentioned can be a sign of both pregnancy and the witch so remember your not out until the ugly witch shows her face. Last month I waited until my due day to test but I'm not sure what i will do this time as i already have a few tests in the house. . .temptation, temptation! On the brightside a wine tasting afternoon sounds like a lovely way to cheer yourself up if the dreaded witch has arrived. Fx for you as i would love to see you a :bfp:

GreyGirl and Prepping, fx the 2ww doesn't drag to much for you both and I hope to see your :bfp: soon.

Achelois and Cookie how are you both doing?

Tip ladies for when you testing, avoid blue dye tests because last month I got a thin line on a Clearblue plus one [the one where the second line makes a cross]. I now know it was an evaporation line but at first I did think it was a BFP. I wouldn't use them again as I have since found out they have a bad reputation. Stick to pink dye :winkwink:

Prepping I know what you mean! How can 2 little weeks seem so long?! FXed for you hun!

Hi Everybody,

I am counting today as 1DPO! It feels exciting to say that as previously i was just guess when ov was and then last month I had that extra long cycle so I'm not sure if I even ov'd. I am just so happy to be in the 2ww!

I am going to try not to symptom spot too much but if i notice anything i am going to make a note of it just incase I end up in the 2ww again next month [fx i won't!]

Clara, all the symptoms you mentioned can be a sign of both pregnancy and the witch so remember your not out until the ugly witch shows her face. Last month I waited until my due day to test but I'm not sure what i will do this time as i already have a few tests in the house. . .temptation, temptation! On the brightside a wine tasting afternoon sounds like a lovely way to cheer yourself up if the dreaded witch has arrived. Fx for you as i would love to see you a :bfp:

GreyGirl and Prepping, fx the 2ww doesn't drag to much for you both and I hope to see your :bfp: soon.

Achelois and Cookie how are you both doing?

Tip ladies for when you testing, avoid blue dye tests because last month I got a thin line on a Clearblue plus one [the one where the second line makes a cross]. I now know it was an evaporation line but at first I did think it was a BFP. I wouldn't use them again as I have since found out they have a bad reputation. Stick to pink dye :winkwink:

Thankyou MissH for your crossed fingers and advice :) I'm not sure but I think the ones I bought are blue dye... Hmmm well hopefully I'll have a chance to try one out if the :witch: doesn't come. Very excited for your O day!! Fab that you know when it is :) <another smiley for you!

Well, cramps have eased today but sore boobs, constipation, nausea, cm are all still here plus little abdom 'flutters'. I'm trying not to think about it all too much, luckily a very busy day of work kept my mind off it a bit today!

Achelois, Cookie, Greygirl how are you all?

Love and :dust: to you all xxx

Yay for your O day misshopefull!

I think the 'flutterings' still sound positive! Fingers crossed! :D

I'm half way through and now it's dragging! I have slightly more tender/sensitive nipples (sorry if tmi) but that's about it so far...

Clara, Flutterings are good I think... and sore boobs sounds promising too. I have my fx for you too! And you too GreyGirl!

New symptoms for today:
- total absentmindedness! All I'm trying to do at this point is not burn the house down. :dohh: Already spilled oil on my brand spankin new office skirt, burnt rubber to the bottom of a pot (still trying to get rid of smell), this is after leaving the house to go to the dry cleaning (to drop off said skirt) and realized I left the stove on (that burnt the rubber) and the stinky fish oil open on the counter for the cat to knock down. All I can smell is burnt rubber and stinky fish. :sick:
- I have that irritation you get in your throat before a full blown illness hits. I very very rarely get sick and have no reason for one to come on now.
- Can hear my heartbeat in my ear. Guess that means it keeps plugging. Can be related to point above.
- Achey back. Achey head.

I don't *think* my subconscious is making these up. :haha:

I hope the forgetfullness passes quickly for you prepping - sounds dangerous!!!!! I hope all your symptoms are pregnancy ones, fingers crossed!

haha, well if it's not exactly dangerous, it's certainly unnerving and annoying enough! Not so bad today (as far as I know).

4 more days until I find out if AF is coming or not. Typically around this time I feel either completely normal or I start getting a little moody. Right now I'm not feeling normal and I'm not having any moodiness.

fx.

Pmsl at burnt rubber and stinky fish!!:haha:

Oh Prepping, I hope this is a good sign for you but take care ok?!

Thanks both for your encouragement, I hope we all get good news!

By the way Greygirl, I wouldn't worry about tender nipples being TMI, have you read some of the threads on here?! Some are very, er, descriptive! Ha ha, us girls love to share :)

Well, I don't know today, still a bit of fluttering, yellow cm (tmi!!), tiredness, pangs of nausea (but could be stress-work :() all these things could be explained away and AF is due on 28th. Also, I've been feeling a bit weird about some foods.. Like I can't stand having it in my mouth because I imagine what it looks like all mushed up!! Anyone ever had this? I've only had it before when I've been severely stressed. Plus I've spilled milk twice today! Not as bad as you though Prepping bless you!

Anyway, good luck, fingers crossed and much baby dust to all

Have a great evening xxx

Well today I saw approx 10 pregnant women when I was going to work/lunchtime/on my way home! Are they following me??!

I hope its a sign!! I'm meeting my pregnant friend at the weekend and she said I can rub her baby bump for luck!

I was so desperate to be in the 2ww I had forgot how frustrating and long the 2ww was :hissy: I have been reading posts on how early other people got their BFP to work out how many dpo I can think about taking a test :blush:

Hopefully by the end of this week there will be some BFP positives on this thread. Clara, Prepping and GreyGirl have you decided when your going to test?

:dust:

Clara, all of those sound like promising signs of something... seems like overactive imagination is affecting your eating. LoL Can't say I've had the same, but it would put me off whatever I'm eating if I did for sure. haha

misshopeful, LOL @ pregnant stalkers. haha. If they make beeping noises whenever they're close to you, then you know it's a sign. Like using a metal detector at the beach. :winkwink: I'm doing the same as you about trying to figure out if I can justify POAS early!

So the plan is to test on Sunday. Four and a half days from now. Approximately 113 hrs. If I were to test early and see a BFN, that wouldn't be real upsetting... but I think it would turn into a trend where I try the next day, and the next, and suddenly I've spent $60 on sticks for no reason just to see AF on Saturday. :haha:

*intend on re-reading the above several times over in the next few days whenever I start feeling the itch* :D

Clara, all of those sound like promising signs of something... seems like overactive imagination is affecting your eating. LoL Can't say I've had the same, but it would put me off whatever I'm eating if I did for sure. haha

misshopeful, LOL @ pregnant stalkers. haha. If they make beeping noises whenever they're close to you, then you know it's a sign. Like using a metal detector at the beach. :winkwink: I'm doing the same as you about trying to figure out if I can justify POAS early!

So the plan is to test on Sunday. Four and a half days from now. Approximately 113 hrs. If I were to test early and see a BFN, that wouldn't be real upsetting... but I think it would turn into a trend where I try the next day, and the next, and suddenly I've spent $60 on sticks for no reason just to see AF on Saturday. :haha:

*intend on re-reading the above several times over in the next few days whenever I start feeling the itch* :D

I like your plan! I am so scared of the disappointment of seeing a BFN again I think I will be too scared to test early. Last month I spent loads of money on tests so I am not doing that again this month. I have 3 in the house at the moment and I am hoping that will be enough to get me a :bfp:

Fx for everbody xxx

I've just done a second morning urine test, I know it's really early, but hey, that's why I'm in this group - I can't resist peeing on sticks!!!

ETA: It was of course a :bfn:...but I still have hope in a few days time!

Hi!
Any chance I can join your merry band of stick pee-ers? I'm just starting TTC again, but last time around I thought about buying stock in some pee stick companies.

Hi!
Any chance I can join your merry band of stick pee-ers? I'm just starting TTC again, but last time around I thought about buying stock in some pee stick companies.

Hi SHump! Course you can, welcome! Please let us know if you buy shares, maybe you can get us all a discount!!

Hi MissH I'm planning to test Friday morning if no witch by then as I have a wine tasting evening and need to come up with a plan to get out of it if need be!

Greygirl sorry about your BFN, it may be too early though, you're still in unless the witch comes! :hug:

Just a quickie, gotta go back to work

Catch you all later xxxx

GreyGirl I don't think you can be too disappointed with a BFN before the witch is due. Fx for your next peeing session.

I have been getting my peeing fix by using the ov tests. Your meant to stop when you get a smiley face [that was sat] but i have still done one everyday since :blush:

Welcome SHump, when are you due to test?

Clara I am keeping everything crossed for you getting a :bfp: on friday morning.

:dust:

Hi!

Welcome welcome welcome :) just a heads up, this group is mad lol.

Prepping, missh, ggirl and Clara, its all sounding so promising for u all. Sorry u got q bfn hun but hopefully too early. Hang in there hun. Clara, wine tasting sounds fun! Hope you have to miss put thou as u get ur little hitch hiker. So excited for you all.

Sorry I haven't been around, having a tough time at the mo but I will be back properly soon

Much love xxxx

:hug: Cookie. Thinking of you hunni. Keep smiling, your crazy ladies are here for you!

Yep, hoping and praying for a little hitchhiker! :yellow:
Been feeling quite nauseous today with shooting pains in boobs, trying still not to get hopes up.... I could be imagining things or be getting ill. Think I'm getting a cold actually :(

Fingers crossed for us all!

Will check in soon! Sneaking checking on my phone at work! Soooo bored today!

:dust: to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->