SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Cookie, my friend says "everything crossed except my legs"! (She is TTC too!)

Thought that may raise a giggle and cheer you up xx

Welcome SHump, when are you due to test?

Clara I am keeping everything crossed for you getting a :bfp: on friday morning.

:dust:

I'm on CD3 and the witch is still here, so not for AGES.
This is my first AF since coming off cerazette (it took about 7 1/2 weeks before she came back), so I did a test last week even though I was sure it was going to be a BFN.

At least now that AF is back I've got a shot at knowing what's going on, right?
I used to be really super regular, but who knows now? Anyway, I'm downing prenatal vitamins and grapefruit juice (ICK) and cannot wait to start peeing on sticks again.:thumbup:

misshopeful, at least you have 3 tests! Gives you a little bit of wiggle room if you want to sneak one in early. ;)

GreyGirl, soon enough hun... soon enough. :) Let us know about the next one!

SHump, Welcome!!! Hoping your TTC is a quick one! :D

Clara, I swear you sound exactly like me right about now. I feel things but I'm trying not to jump to conclusions. :thumbup:

Cookie, Hope everything is going well enough for you... :hugs:

I talked to my DH about testing early and he didn't say no or make me feel obsessive! (He's a good guy though, not like that would be his normal reaction...) He said to hold off until Friday or Saturday since I expect AF on Saturday. Such the voice of reason. :p So I think I might cave in and test with FMU on Sat. Of course I'll find out one way or another within 24 hrs from that, but oh well! I want to test anyway! :haha:

I was super duper moody this morning which makes me start leaning towards expecting AF. boo. Poor DH got a good dose of it. BUT, I also have a nagging ache in my neck that has been leading to a headache since last night. And I'm feeling slightly crampy too. All of which could be AF. All of which may not be AF. :dohh:

I just saw that a former roommate of mine from school is now 26 weeks preggo. Nothing like being reminded of babies at every given moment! :happydance:

misshopeful, I wish I had three tests only got one and it's a digi so I was really hoping to save that one for the "confirmation test". *Did a sainsburys online shop delivered yesterday and requested 2 of their tests however they were out of stock so didn't deliver ;( let us know how you get on if you cave x*

GreyGirl, sure you'll get tere soon hunni! Keep us posted!

SHump, Welcome hunni! Crazy bit friendly bunch here all just being there for one another and even with the bfns still glad to be here and being officially part of spa!! Sure you'll find all the answers to your questions x

Clara, Cant believe all the symptoms you're having. VERY excited for you. Plus I've heard snivels/feeling of having a cold is a symptom too!!! Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you! Xx *

Cookie, thinking of your gorgeous and missing you here. Will reply to email tomorrow just been ao busy. Trust me I understand and am here for you like you were for me. Sending you masses of cyber hugs and butt plugs (thateven rhymes!!!) xxxxxx *

Prepping - I too am due af Sunday!!! Symptoms as follows:
Had snivelly cold started last Friday about 6dpo
Had the odd twinge down stairs but keep thinking trapped wind
In line with above - LOTS of wind (sorry if tmi) and slight touch of diarrohea today too - nice!!!
Finally had unusual dark cm today 11dpo not seen before or noticed. Not creamy not brown just dark yellow?!??who knows?

Anyway, that's me all updated.*

Baby dust to you all*

A xxxx

Welcome SHump, when are you due to test?

Clara I am keeping everything crossed for you getting a :bfp: on friday morning.

:dust:

I'm on CD3 and the witch is still here, so not for AGES.
This is my first AF since coming off cerazette (it took about 7 1/2 weeks before she came back), so I did a test last week even though I was sure it was going to be a BFN.

At least now that AF is back I've got a shot at knowing what's going on, right?
I used to be really super regular, but who knows now? Anyway, I'm downing prenatal vitamins and grapefruit juice (ICK) and cannot wait to start peeing on sticks again.:thumbup:

Might be worth trying ov sticks as it feeds a peeing addiction and helps you know what is going on with your cycle. I used clear digitial ov sticks this month and I would recommend them :thumbup:

Clara, Achelois, Prepping and GreyGirl, you are so lucky that the 2ww wait is nearly over for you all. Come on :bfp:

I have at least another week to go as i think today is 3dpo. Since 1dpo I have had a sore throat and a runny nose. I am trying not to symptom spot . . .

Cookie, I really hope that August will be a happier month for you. Sending you a big :hugs:

*************** The :witch: is banned so stay away !****************

Did one and.... BFN. Possibly too early so clinging on for dear life!! Xx

Thanku all for ur kind words. Really appreciate it. :) Clara that did make me laugh about crossing everything lol. A I've missed you :(

Really hoping u all get a bfp this month. All sounding so promising :)

Butt plugs to you all xxxx

Morning ladies

Am off work today, felt sick and queasy all night and got up to pee twice, hmmm, am knackered. I hope this is not a bug and is 'you know what' instead! Only got up an hour ago (10am)! No witch yet but she could be playing with my mind. Nearly caved and tested this morning but I couldn't stand a disappointment of a BFN today. If she's not here tomorrow I will test. Feeling rotten, if she comes will be v upset.

MissH hang in there, I feel for you, the 2ww is a long 2 weeks! Achelois sorry about your BFN, it could me too early, no AF yet so you're still in Hun!

Not really with it so I'm sorry if not properly replied to everyone. Hug to Cookie, keep smiling lovely lady x

Will check in later, I have everything crossed for some BFPs xxx

Achelois, I've got the same somewhat cold like symptoms that make me go hmmmmm! It could definately be too early still so don't fret about the BFN... that's why I'm stopping myself from testing! I keep repeating to myself the stats on the POAS box about how accurate it is in the days leading up to AF. If there's still a 20-40% chance of it not picking up the pregnancy hormones, then I don't want to put all my faith in it!

misshopeful, I've come to find that the first week of the 2WW is harder than the second week. You're super aware of everything going on but it's filled with doubt as to whether it means a thing because of being so early. The second week seems more relevant... but it's a whole different feel of anxiousness.

Clara, I'm super duper hoping you get your BFP! At the very minimum, it would make you feel very much justified in taking the day off! :p LoL Even if you're counting on the yuckiness being there for a good reason, I hope that you feel better soon regardless. :)

I still have that annoying headache. It's been there pretty much since the night before last. I rarely get headaches -- and when I do, they certainly don't last this long! Yesterday I was slightly crampy/fluttery. I don't normally start cramping until AF starts. Nothing obvious like IB, nausea, or sore boobs, so I'm actually more leaning towards expecting AF afterall. (may just be because I'm already preparing myself so I don't feel absolutely crushed if she does come.)

Promised DH last night that if AF comes, I'll totally ignore any future "symptoms" as I'll have proved to myself that they don't mean a thing. He replied that although that is good, this month has thrown me some curveballs. So he admits something's been up too!

He also asked me this morning what beer I want for the weekend (it's a long weekend). I didn't bother saying "none". :p If AF comes Saturday, you bet I'll be wanting something!

It's all sounding so promising guy. Can't believe the symptoms your all getting.
A fx its just too early to test, keep us posted ladies.
Clara, I'm gettin excited for you, feel better soon and tell us as soon as u get ur bfp :)
Prepping, different is good so hope it means something.
Missh, hope ur hanging in there, crossing everything for you.
If I've missed someone I'm sorry. Generally crossing everything for all of you.
Much love xxxxx

Hi everybody, its getting exciting now!

Clara, I hope your feeling ill because your pregnant! Fx for your BFP.

Prepping I hope you won't need to symptom spot next month :winkwink:

Achelois, i hope the next test shows a :bfp:

I am sending everybody some. . . :dust:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg....

there was pink when I wiped. AF not due until Sat night.

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg......... prepping I'm so excited for u all.

Babydust in the gallons for u all xxxx

Thanks Cookie!
I don't know what to do with myself! LoL I told DH and after every sentence, I said "but it may be nothing... never had it happen before... but it may be nothing." :haha:

***googling IB*** :D

Hehe bless ya. Fx hun. Let us no what you find :)

Clara - where are you? Been thinkin about u all day.
A - sending hugs and babydust your way

Xxxx

Thanks lovelies! I'm not yet convinced but I will test tomorrow morn if the witch doesn't arrive...so scared!

Prepping that sounds so good! This is all so exciting! A when are you testing again? Missh hang in there, the 2ww is poo but we'll all get through it together x Cookie thanks hon, hope things are ok x

Will pray the powers that be sprinkle us with baby dust! I'm not religious in any formal sense of the word but I believe there's something or someone who listens.

Anyway night night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->