SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

The witch got me for my first 26 day cycle. :( so much for 28 day clockwork.

on to a new month.

The witch got me for my first 26 day cycle. :( so much for 28 day clockwork.

on to a new month.

Oh Pepping sorry Hun :hugs:

BFN for me this morning too :(

Hope you're all ok, will check in later xx

Prepping - sorry to hear the witch got you ;( Fresh new month & you will be well ahead of us now next month. Chin up hunni xx

Clara - sorry to see you got your BFN but as you said to me - you are not out until the witch gets you! Keeping everything crossed for you. Ive convinced myself I am out this month so just waiting now for AF on Sunday.

GreyGirl and MissH - hoping you are hanging in there!

Cookie - missing you too hunni - hope you are getting everything sorted. Whens AF due?

A xxxxx

Thanks A, I still have symptoms and no AF but I'm not that hopeful. Also it was a blue dye test and sorry I can't remember who said this but apparently they can be wrong...

I dunno :(

How are you doing Hun? X

Yeah ok - plodding along. We need to arrange our day out x

I have heard the Blue Dye ones are rrrrubbishhh too! Youre not out yet gorgeous xxx

Oh prepping. Gutted for you, my perfect cycle did its own thing last month and eventually came 6days late. Fx for nxt month hun.

Clara - sorry about ur bfn but blue dye tests are shit. Ignore that result hun. No witch means ur still in there hun. Test again with pink dye. Really hoping for a bfp for u hun xxx

A my dear - I'm getting there. Just seems to be one thing after another atm. We sort it all put then something else happens :( he's working sooo hard atm and not getting in til very late then just falling asleep. He hasn't touched me for nearly a week. We last DTD last sat! :( I've told him he's neglecting me (lol) and says he will pay me some attention then just falls asleep. Cos he's tired he's being really snappy and last night flipped at me over nothing. I didn't even get a kiss yesterday and when I asked for a cuddle in bed he just flipped. I know its cos of work and he's shattered but these hours are going to be in place until the end of august. So not expecting any bfps just yet.
I think I've worked it all out right, who bloody knows, and I think AF is due 5/6th august. Which means, my most fertile day would of been last sat. So may of got it, but not holding out any hope at all.

so when is af due for u hun?

I'm really sorry, I've just moaned like mad there. Just need to vent my frustration.
Hope everyone's ok. Hoping for you all to report to us some bfps.

Xxxxxxxx BUTT PLUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh prepping. Gutted for you, my perfect cycle did its own thing last month and eventually came 6days late. Fx for nxt month hun.

Clara - sorry about ur bfn but blue dye tests are shit. Ignore that result hun. No witch means ur still in there hun. Test again with pink dye. Really hoping for a bfp for u hun xxx

A my dear - I'm getting there. Just seems to be one thing after another atm. We sort it all put then something else happens :( he's working sooo hard atm and not getting in til very late then just falling asleep. He hasn't touched me for nearly a week. We last DTD last sat! :( I've told him he's neglecting me (lol) and says he will pay me some attention then just falls asleep. Cos he's tired he's being really snappy and last night flipped at me over nothing. I didn't even get a kiss yesterday and when I asked for a cuddle in bed he just flipped. I know its cos of work and he's shattered but these hours are going to be in place until the end of august. So not expecting any bfps just yet.
I think I've worked it all out right, who bloody knows, and I think AF is due 5/6th august. Which means, my most fertile day would of been last sat. So may of got it, but not holding out any hope at all.

so when is af due for u hun?

I'm really sorry, I've just moaned like mad there. Just need to vent my frustration.
Hope everyone's ok. Hoping for you all to report to us some bfps.

Xxxxxxxx BUTT PLUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really feel for you :hugs: :hugs: I have a similar problem. Most months we miss O day because I simply can't seduce him. If he's tired or not in the mood, that's it. Trust me, I've tried everything I can think of, but the rejection is humiliating, so I've virtually stopped unless I know it'll work.
It's often linked to work too, right now he hates his job and has lots of pressure, so I do understand, just wish he could switch off...

I no hunni. My DF loves his job. He works on tractors fixing them and now harvest is in full swing he's leaving the house at 4am and getting home at 10pm. It just angers me, we try and seduce and get nothing in return but when they want some we accept and get on with it (so we bloody get some) but then feels like they get It when they want it but we just gotta wait til they fancy it.
How do u deal with it hun. Normally not AS bad bit now he's so tired o can't help feeling rejected and neglected.... argh its frustrating :crys:

I no hunni. My DF loves his job. He works on tractors fixing them and now harvest is in full swing he's leaving the house at 4am and getting home at 10pm. It just angers me, we try and seduce and get nothing in return but when they want some we accept and get on with it (so we bloody get some) but then feels like they get It when they want it but we just gotta wait til they fancy it.
How do u deal with it hun. Normally not AS bad bit now he's so tired o can't help feeling rejected and neglected.... argh its frustrating :crys:

I've kinda become apathetic to it. I used to cry a lot, but now I know it's pointless. I think it's worse for us because it's expected that men have high libidos and women are the ones begrudgingly giving it up....I assumed our marriage would be the same (we were virgins when we got married) but it's the opposite! Don't get me wrong, when he wants it he wants it, but if I do and he doesn't he doesn't...I feel dirty for trying and failing and makes me feel ugly and unwanted. So honestly, I don't deal well with it. Sorry to hear I'm not the only one.
Maybe when we do have a child and I'm too tired for sex, he'll know how it feels and understand.

I no what you mean hunni. I'm sad that he wasn't my first. I was with my ex for 4 and a half years but I knew deep down he wasn't the one for me. My partner now has treated me like a princess and always up for it but I've always felt that its down to him when we DTD. I just want to feel wanted. Tonight he's been lovely but its hard when it means something to us. Sometimes just wonder if he really wants a child. Deep down I no he does, but its horrible feeling so rejected :( I'm just feeling sorry for myself but it bloody sucks xxxx

I can't believe how much I have missed since yesterday! I am staying with family this weekend so I will try and keep up with everybody.

First of all I think everybody needs a big :hugs:

Second of all everybody needs to enjoy a big glass of :wine:

Third of all if anybody needs to do this :hissy:then this is the place to do it!

Prepping, I am so sorry the horrible witch got you. Try and have a nice weekend and enjoy all the things that you won't be allowed once you get a BFP! Also, on the brightside at least your cycle was shorter and you can get on with trying again soon. Last month mine was 38 days, everyday felt like a month!!!

Clara, your not out until she arrives. Fx for you x

Cookie and GreyGirl, this month I was too scared to miss any nights dtd and I think the OH was feeling the pressure. I found using the ov sticks make it slightly better because I knew when ov happened. I hope you both get your BFPs soon.

Achelois, keep thinking positive thoughts because you have no reason to think that your out. A BFN a few days before the witch is due doesn't mean anything.

:dust:

Missh - all I can say is Thankyou xxxxxxzxzzzzzzzzzzz fx for u sweetheart xxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxx

Cookie, I really hope you feel happier soon.

Try and enjoy the rest of the summer then in Sept you can make the most of the darker, colder nights :winkwink:

You will probably get your BFP when you least expect it so don't lose hope.

:hugs:

Try and enjoy the rest of the summer then in Sept you can make the most of the darker, colder nights :winkwink:

Thankyou sweetie. I'm hoping colder nights may result in something. Lol. Luckily I'm close to one of my DFs work colleges gf and we r moaning together lol. When is af due for u hun xxxx

Thankyou sweetie. I'm hoping colder nights may result in something. Lol. Luckily I'm close to one of my DFs work colleges gf and we r moaning together lol. When is af due for u hun xxxx

I think af is due next Saturday. Trying not to get too stressed but today I had some slight cramps on one side and i did wonder if it was a sign of ov which is mad because i had a smiley face on my ov stick last saturday. Would of done a ov test today but I am away and I didn't bring them. Maybe its a good thing!

Hope you have a good weekend :hugs:

:bfn: this morning....but my temp went it's highest yet!....so I guess still some hope, and my nipples are still sensitive....

Wow I've missed a lot! I agree with MissH, everybody needs a big hug :hug:

Cookie and Greygirl I'm so sorry to hear you're unhappy with your OHs at the moment. It sounds like they are working too hard. Men can often only focus on one thing and if they're working hard or late then other things suffer. Us girls can concentrate on more than one thing at a time naturally. Please don't think it's because of you, you're both lovely!! Hang in there, they'll come round and realise you girls are amazing and that they've been neglecting you xx Keep smiling xx

MissH, don't worry about the cramps, in my 2ww I've had them all the way through and have been googling like mad! It seems many PG women had it during 2ww too! Fingers Xed :) x

Greygirl, as you girls keep telling me, you're not out til AF comes! The high temp's a good sign too isn't it? Good luck x

Well, no AF yet although I keep thinking she has come, lot of wet cm yesterday (sorry if tmi) and just feeling a bit like she's coming today although felt queasy for 3 days now. Hmmm, am confused but I guess I just need to wait it out!

Achelois, hope you're hanging in there too Hun! x

Love to you all. :dust: and hugs xx

Good luck to you Clara! I hope those signs are of pregnancy not af! :D

Is it normal for 'possible' pregnancy signs to come and go? Been constantly having the sensitive nipples for 3-4 days...but today it briefly went away, it's back now but not as sensitive...could I still be pregnant?

Thanks Greygirl! I hope pg symptoms come and go! Mine have been for the last 2 weeks :) Got my fingers firmly crossed for you :dust: I had a look at symptoms recorded by PG women in their 2ww on twoweekwait.com and it seems like symptoms can come and go ;)

No AF for me yet but it feels like she's coming, I can't tell you how many times I've run to the loo today to check! Lots of cm though, I think I'll test again tomorrow if no AF, may have to sneak out to get one as OH thinks I'm bonkers! I said to him 'shall I get a test?' and he said 'not yet it's too early' but he was laughing as he thinks I get too excited! I'd like to surprise him if it's a BFP anyway! :)

Right, I'm going to try not to think about it too much and worry that every twinge is AF! I even took ibuprofen this morning in preparation as I was convinced she was coming...not good I know but my pains get so bad I have to take pills before they start or I pass out with the cramping :( Anyway, fingers crossed she won't be coming anytime in the next 9 months. Stay away witchypoo! You are not welcomed by the SPAs!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday, hugs and :dust: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->