SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks Greygirl! I hope pg symptoms come and go! Mine have been for the last 2 weeks :) Got my fingers firmly crossed for you :dust: I had a look at symptoms recorded by PG women in their 2ww on twoweekwait.com and it seems like symptoms can come and go ;)

No AF for me yet but it feels like she's coming, I can't tell you how many times I've run to the loo today to check! Lots of cm though, I think I'll test again tomorrow if no AF, may have to sneak out to get one as OH thinks I'm bonkers! I said to him 'shall I get a test?' and he said 'not yet it's too early' but he was laughing as he thinks I get too excited! I'd like to surprise him if it's a BFP anyway! :)

Right, I'm going to try not to think about it too much and worry that every twinge is AF! I even took ibuprofen this morning in preparation as I was convinced she was coming...not good I know but my pains get so bad I have to take pills before they start or I pass out with the cramping :( Anyway, fingers crossed she won't be coming anytime in the next 9 months. Stay away witchypoo! You are not welcomed by the SPAs!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday, hugs and :dust: to you all xx

I'm sorry to hear your cramps are that bad! That sounds horrendous! Another reason to hate the :witch: :S
I hope you get a :bfp: tomorrow!!!! Wouldn't it be great if we both did tomorrow?! I'm hoping to have a + test tomorrow...finally...I'm trying hard to not get my hopes up, but I can't help it!

Thanks Greygirl. They think I have endo but the Mirena coil seemed to keep it at bay. Obviously that's not an option right now!!

Am so excited and will be thinking of you tomorrow! Praying for our BFPs

Night x

Going insane girlies!!! Just POAS and there's a faint line!!! I can't be 100% sure as it's a blue dye test (I bought two so thought I'd just use it up but now more confused so shouldn't have bothered!) need to go buy another one but no shops open!! Aaaagh!

I'll try to upload some pics I took at 2 mins...need your opinions!!!

X

Going insane girlies!!! Just POAS and there's a faint line!!! I can't be 100% sure as it's a blue dye test (I bought two so thought I'd just use it up but now more confused so shouldn't have bothered!) need to go buy another one but no shops open!! Aaaagh!

I'll try to upload some pics I took at 2 mins...need your opinions!!!

X

Wow! That's brilliant! I hope it's proved further by a pink dye test :) Congratulations in advance :)

AFM: Another :bfn: today and a big temp dip, so I guess I'm out this month. Gutted as I was so hopeful because of a sign I only had last time pregnant...I only have 1 cycle of clomid left and with stress at work I've got less chance of hitting the day than ever...guess I'm gonna get drilled after all :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG Clara!!! Am SO excited for you. Upload hurry hurry! AF due today. Had what looked like start of AF on Friday. Then nothing. IB??? Nothing today whatsoever and bd'd this morning too xx

clara post asap! Xxxx

Omg Omg Omg Clara..... update!
A pleased the witch hasn't shown yet. Fx its IB.

Both update ASAP xxxx

Sorry! Got ppl here today but just enough time to say I got a BFP on a FR too!!! Can't quite believe it yet!!

Will try to get back on later xxxx

Thanks Achelois and Cookie!!

I really cannot believe it! Will post pics when I can, can't do it from phone. Friends still here, will get back on later!

A, my fingers are so firmly crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated!

Hugs and baby dust :dust: to all, see you later xxxx

This is just quick because i am staying with family but. . .

CONGRATULATIONS CLARA!!!!

I am so pleased for you :happydance:

I will try and catch up with everybody later xxx

OMG!! Congratulations Clara!!!

You will NEVER guess what?!? I've just done a clearblue digi and .... 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!

Shitting myself is not the word. Come
on the rest of you... This is our month!!! Xxx

You will NEVER guess what?!? I've just done a clearblue digi and .... 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!

OMG! 2BFPS! Sooooooo excited for you both. A, when I read that o nearly cried. I'm sooooooooooo happy for u both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations both of you!!!! Who can update to title to reflect the BFP's coming out of this group? :) I hope to see even more :bfp:'s coming soon too!

Thanks girls. Will try and update thread really soon.

scared happy and don't believe it really all at the same time.

Cookie your reply made me cry - come on girl! Younknow yhe shot I've had this month and look what happened!! Doing another tomorrow to check. Dot believe it!!

A xxx

come on girls. Lucky thread this month!!! Xxx

Awww I didn't mean to make u cry hunni. but I was crossing everything for you my sweetie. Yea I no what you mean, but I think I'm gonna get left behind lol. I'm just so happy for u and Clara. Massive massive hugs to you both xxxx

Cookie hunni you'll never be left behind gorgeous you're annorigonal spa'er and we (I'm sure clara will agree) are here for you 24/7 365. Love ya xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is a lucky thread this month! So pleased for you, fx for more :bfp: this month!

:dust:

Awww I didn't mean to make u cry hunni. but I was crossing everything for you my sweetie. Yea I no what you mean, but I think I'm gonna get left behind lol. I'm just so happy for u and Clara. Massive massive hugs to you both xxxx

Your not out until the witch arrives and it only takes once so try and think positive thoughts :hugs:

OMG Achelois! Congratulations!!!!!

That's sooooo fantastic!! Woooo!

Knew we had a lucky thread going here!

Praying for happy healthy nine months and sticky healthy beans!

Watch this space, I'm sure more BFPs to follow!

Cookie we'll never leave you behind, you're too precious xx

:dust:

For all of you that want to see... not an amazing picture - but here it is!!! xxx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79