SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thank you for your lovely words. but now is not about me, your BOTH having a BABY!
Healthy and happy 9months to you both. Your getting to continue your journey together.

Congrates Congrates Congrates to you both. Sooooooo proud of you both xxxx,

OMG Achelois! Congratulations!!!!!

That's sooooo fantastic!! Woooo!

Knew we had a lucky thread going here!

Praying for happy healthy nine months and sticky healthy beans!

Watch this space, I'm sure more BFPs to follow!

Cookie we'll never leave you behind, you're too precious xx

:dust:

Thanks Clara xx

A - beautiful beautiful picture.

How did u both tell your OHs

Xxxx

Xxxx

Ok so Friday I had spotting and thought - weird - not really a proper AF thought it was the start.
Then this morning did a HPT and sodded it up - didnt pee on it enough and binned it. His BIL and SIL came over this PM and I mentioned to her about it. AF due today. She asked me to dig it out of the bin and swore she could see a line - I couldnt. Told her I had one digi and she insisted I do it - so I did. Peed in a cup and then dipped.
She holds onto it, and I am saying oh this is such a waste of time, I had cramps earlier - probably just late blah blah blah and she looked at me and said - "youre pregnant"!! I said no way and she said yes. Boys are both downstairs. I said - need a drink before I tell him - Water of course. Downstairs outside - glass of water. Then, asked both the boys to come outside. Said, sit down - you will need to.

"Weve been together 13 years today and I know we have had a lot of ups and downs. But I have something to tell you. I am pregnant."

"He said No way!"

"I said yes, and showed him the test"

He said he was happy, stunned but happy. Think we are just both absorbing the shock at the moment!

Love to you all and sticky beans all around.

Cant work out how to change the sodding title of the thread!

Love xxxx

Xxxx

Ok so Friday I had spotting and thought - weird - not really a proper AF thought it was the start.
Then this morning did a HPT and sodded it up - didnt pee on it enough and binned it. His BIL and SIL came over this PM and I mentioned to her about it. AF due today. She asked me to dig it out of the bin and swore she could see a line - I couldnt. Told her I had one digi and she insisted I do it - so I did. Peed in a cup and then dipped.
She holds onto it, and I am saying oh this is such a waste of time, I had cramps earlier - probably just late blah blah blah and she looked at me and said - "youre pregnant"!! I said no way and she said yes. Boys are both downstairs. I said - need a drink before I tell him - Water of course. Downstairs outside - glass of water. Then, asked both the boys to come outside. Said, sit down - you will need to.

"Weve been together 13 years today and I know we have had a lot of ups and downs. But I have something to tell you. I am pregnant."

"He said No way!"

"I said yes, and showed him the test"

He said he was happy, stunned but happy. Think we are just both absorbing the shock at the moment!

Love to you all and sticky beans all around.

Cant work out how to change the sodding title of the thread!

Love xxxx

That's a lovely way to tell him!!!

I think you have to edit the very first post in the thread and then change the title there...I think....

ETA: You have to edit first post and then do "go advanced" and you can change it there :)

Omg amazing hunni. Eeeeeek so excited for you both. :D

In regards to title, if u go to the first post there is a edit button next to the Thankyou and quote button. Should be able to do it there hunni xxxx still can't believe it xxxx

Wishing you both a happy 9 months. Its lovely news and so exciting!

I hope there will be a few more BFPs in August so we can all continue the experience together :hugs:

Crossing everything for you Missh so you can join the girls. Hang in there sweetie xxxx can't believe we have our first bfps in there thread and 2 at the same time. Amazing news xxxx

Crossing everything for you Missh so you can join the girls. Hang in there sweetie xxxx can't believe we have our first bfps in there thread and 2 at the same time. Amazing news xxxx

I'm crossing everything for you as well. I would love to see you posting a :bfp:

I would also love to get a BFP this month and I am now in week 2 of the 2ww. I have a feeling it will be a long week :growlmad:

I am so scared of testing again, I really don't want to see any more BFNs so I don't think I will test early. I will probably wait until next sat/sun.

I hope some of the lucky baby dust will rub off on us and everybody else on this thread.

Aww thanks hunni. Your due the witch on sat aren't you? If my calculations are correct, who bloody knows, I'm due Friday/saturday too. Only bded once in fertile time thou lol. AND..... that was the last time lol. To be fair, DF has been working ridiculously long hours and will be til Sept so if ot means waiting til then for me then that's what I will have to do.

I really hope u get some of the august baby dust thou hun. Fx for you sweetheart xxxx

Thanks Cookie and you must keep telling yourself that once is all it takes!

I'm working my dates on DPO as last month was a weird month. Got my smiley face on the ov test last sat so i counted last Monday as 1DPO. So I'm now on 8DPO. Think I'm aiming for at least 12DPO so could test Friday. Think the witch is probably due Saturday but after last month who knows!

Achelois and Clara, now that you have your BFPs can you tell us your 2ww symptoms [i know they're all probably in the thread somewhere but its so big now!]

GreyGirl, how are you?

Fingers crossed for you cookie and misshopefull :)

I'm doing ok, really weepy about it yesterday, but now just sad today. I really thought I was. It's my last lot of Clomid, af should be here today as temp dipped ever lower today :(

Greygirl sending you a huge :hug: x

Cookie once is enough! :hug: for you too x

MissH fingers Xed for you, will upload 2ww symptoms asap! :) x

I can't believe it's hard to get on bnb right now when all I wanna do is upload my BFP pics, give you a full 2ww symptoms list (I use period tracker app and it's all on there in detail!!) and catch up with you all properly!!! Hopefully tonight I can get on the laptop for a bit :)

Checkin again later xxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you cookie and misshopefull :)

I'm doing ok, really weepy about it yesterday, but now just sad today. I really thought I was. It's my last lot of Clomid, af should be here today as temp dipped ever lower today :(

I'm really sorry that this isn't your month :hugs:

Last month I was getting all the signs of being pregnant but sadly no BFP. If you need a good cry go for it. Once the witch arrives you can put this month behind you and hopfully you will feel a bit more positive. Until then do all the things that you won't be able to do once you get that BFP. Drink lots of nice wine and eat lots of the foods that you won't be allowed. I did that last month and it made me feel like there was a silver lining to the witch arriving!

I have heard of Clomid but I don't really know anything about it, why is it your last lot of it? Are you not allowed to take any more?

Went into a shop this morning and they had loads of cheap pregnancy tests. Packs for £1.00! I was tempted but I already have 3 tests at home. I thought for that price it would be too tempting to start testing today [8DPO]. So tempting. . .

Sending you massive :hug: greygirl. I was like that last month too and as missh said, enjoy all the wine and food and you will start feeling better hunni.

Missh - I would of brought them all lol. Fx you get ur bfp :) :hugs: back to you sweetie.
Clara - we want pictures lol. Still buzzing from yours and As news. Sooooo amazing.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

So here they are! The two little sticks that have made me lose all my marbles recently! Goodness I was a shaky mess! :happydance:

See what I mean about the blue one being a bit faint? The pink was much more definite :)

Attachments

• Boots.jpg
    Boots.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
  • FR.jpg
    FR.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful lines Clara! Well done hunni.

Sending you BIG hugs GreyGirl. Can you get some more Clomid?
Missh & Cookie - waiting for you to get your BFPs

A xxxx

PS anyone having wine - have one for me ;0) xx

Beautiful lines Clara! Well done hunni.

Sending you BIG hugs GreyGirl. Can you get some more Clomid?
Missh & Cookie - waiting for you to get your BFPs

A xxxx

PS anyone having wine - have one for me ;0) xx

MEEEEEE!!! Lol. Nice glass of rosé lol.

Clara! They are stunning. Well done sweetie. Are u gonna do a digi to see how far you are? That blue is deff there too. Well done to you both :D how did you tell your OH?
Xxxx

Clara, those lines are perfect. My blue line was very thin when it was an evaportion line. Yours is lovely and thick and there is no arguing with the pink one! I would be tempted to do a digitial one just to see it say pregnant!

Achelois and Cookie, I am also having a glass of rose! I feel a little bit guilty but trying to act like normal is the best way to not let ttc over take my life.

Ladies do you mind giving a quick update on your 2ww symptoms as I am excited to know what you felt this month now you have your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->