SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I'm the same hunni. I believe im out this month so enjoying my wine and naughty food lol. Won't hurt surely lol. We're both due af together so I'm hoping you get your bfp sweetie.

Yea symptoms would be fab! Updates please lol.

I had some mild mild cramps today and though af was coming then nothing. had some creamy cm but again nothing now. I'm just planning on starting afresh next cycle lol.

How are you feeling hun. Any symptoms to report xxxx

Mild cramps can be a good sign so your not out yet!

Sore throat that I think started 1DPO that last until yesterday. Mild cramps in my left side on Saturday and I think I had them a few days after ov. Trying not to focus too much on symptoms this month but those things stood out.

Sort of wishing I bought some tests today as i think i will be 9DPO tomorrow and could start testing. . .but i am too scared.

Used pre-seed this month, ov sticks and dtd loads so I am hopeful that we will get lucky but i am so scared it will be a BFN :nope:

When will you test?

:dust:

Aww is sounding good hun. Sore throat and cold like symptoms I hear are good. Unfortunately I've pretty much had flu last week and still (a week n a half later) sniffling lol. I think that's flu, not bfp symptoms lol. My cramps were thee for like 5mins then nothin lol. Oh well :)

You've def done everything right this month. I hope it all helps you and it ends in a bfp! I don't think I will test any time soon. I was 6days late and had so many bfns. I really can't face that again. I'm not hopeful so bot even thinking of testing lol.

How about you. I bet you wish you brought them tests earlier now lol xxxx

Aww is sounding good hun. Sore throat and cold like symptoms I hear are good. Unfortunately I've pretty much had flu last week and still (a week n a half later) sniffling lol. I think that's flu, not bfp symptoms lol. My cramps were thee for like 5mins then nothin lol. Oh well :)

You've def done everything right this month. I hope it all helps you and it ends in a bfp! I don't think I will test any time soon. I was 6days late and had so many bfns. I really can't face that again. I'm not hopeful so bot even thinking of testing lol.

How about you. I bet you wish you brought them tests earlier now lol xxxx

I know what you mean, i was 7 days late last month and so gutted everytime I saw a BFN. I think maybe i didn't ov last month as this month my ov sticks showed my peak at the time i would expect for a 31 day cycle.

I know if i had bought more tests the temptation would of been too much. At least at the moment I still have hope. Nothing like a BFN to take away your hope!

Think i might test on Saturday xxx

Well atleast by using the osticks u know you def od. I'm crossing everything for you hun. I'm starting to think about looking in to them. Think I will have to get some cheapies online for df to agree. He made me laugh last night though. We were in bed and he was like, "right let's make this baby" I had to tell him that although I loved his enthusiasm, it was infact, too late this cycle. Typical man, always late lol.

Oooo I'm so excited for you, here's hoping for your bfp.

Clara & A - bet you girls are still on cloud 9 here to sticky beans xxxxxx

Thanks girls! :)

2ww symptoms in brief (!): around CD 10 (and a little on CD13) I had LOTS of EWCM so BD'd CD10,11,12! ;) CD11 I recorded mild tender boobs (am guessing O was today or day before) CD13 cramping, breasts started aching CD15, on CD16 (TMI warning!) I noticed a significant 'blob' of yellow thick CM. In the next few days boobs became more tender and to be honest, I was a b**ch! Very irritable and weepy. CD17 ulcers on tongue which persisted for 3 days or so. Noticed boobs and tum felt heavy when running. Tummy 'twinges', slight pains, fluttery feelings in tummy. Waking up hungry in night and eating toast and milk! Nausea and dizziness started in last week of 2ww. Light cramps continue throughout although some sharper pains. I'm still getting little cramps now and then, felt really tired day before BFP, didn't get up til 10am! Dizziness, nausea, tender boobs and 'twinges' still here! Plus hunger!

I'll write it all out properly day by day when I can get on the laptop for a bit but hopefully that's enough to be going on with!

Good luck lovely ladies and have a drink for me too!

xxx :dust: xxx

I got the clearblue digitial ones off amazon. They were around £20 for 20 but in the shops they are approx £40. They're not cheap but they were worth the money after last month.

Glad to hear you and the OH are getting on well. Fx you get that BFP soon xxx

:dust:

Clara Clara Clara - I'm buzzzzzzzing for you all still lol. those are some impressive symptoms :) your little hitch hiker listened to you. Amazing. Enjoy being a mummy in the making :D and h&h 9months sweetie. Eeeek so excited.

Missh - Thankyou I will def look in to them. I think o will wait til harvest is finished as I don't wanna get the green light to bd like mad and DF is working til stupid o'clock lol. Yes we have made up but he still owes me big time lol. He's currently snoring next to me after me having a massive freak out over feelobg a bug run up my back (terrified of spiders lol) I sit there weeping and looking for said bug, that I threw across the room and he just said, "ill protect you" he's got his back to me snoring lol. Ooooh my hero lol.

Xxxx

Ha ha Cookie you make me laugh!!!

Will let you know how I told OH soon, takes so long on here!

Night night xx

Thanks Clara, thats quite a list of symptoms!

Cookie, that made me laugh as well!

Well today i have felt really moody, tearful and my boobs are starting to ache. Why are the witch and a BFP so similar!!!

Just need to go. . .:brat:

I don't pop my head in for the long weekend and end up missing everything!

Clara & A, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
That's so awesome!!!! Super H&H 9 months!!!

To everyone that AF made her rounds to (like myself), big :hugs:. August can bring it on. We'll have our own good news soon enough!!

Thank you to everyone for the hugs and positive words after I realized AF was making an early appearance. You're all so wonderful. :hugs:

I'm excited for what may be in store a month from now, we're going to do it like bunnies, and I'm going to do my ABSOLUTE BEST to not go crazy symptoms spotting. I thought I was on to something by noticing things that were 'different' to normal... guess I was wrong! :p

On to a new week!

Thanks Clara, thats quite a list of symptoms!

Cookie, that made me laugh as well!

Well today i have felt really moody, tearful and my boobs are starting to ache. Why are the witch and a BFP so similar!!!

Just need to go. . .:brat:

Thats exactly how I felt honey! Hang in there, keeping my fingers crossed tightly :)

Prepping welcome back! Crazy weekend hey?! That's shat we're here for by the way, hugs and craziness to brighten you up :hug:

Just a quick check in, I'm booking flights to Italy! Need to make. Little change on the travel insurance though... ;)

Night x

Sorry I've not been keeping up with everyone. Congrats again for the pregnant ladies and fingers crossed for those of you testing soon.
The :witch: finally made a quiet appearance today, been so depressed and weepy. I'm terrified I won't get pregnant this cycle and have no more clomid (the doctor only prescribed me 3 cycles worth and wants me to get drilled it I'm not pregnant after). I have a horrible feeling that because I have only one tube that I'll need IVF or IUI or something like that. I'm carrying on slimming world to try and keep losing weight and getting healthier. I'm just so low. I think if it doesn't happen this month I'm going to have to go to NTNP until my appointment in November because I can't handle the stress. I've been trying since last Nov/Dec and until clomid had ridiculous cycles (like ovulating on cd44) and constant temping, opks, trying and failing to get some :sex:....just wearing me out. But then I'm scared of the relaxed approach because of wacky cycles and lack of sex, I feel like I'll never get pregnant that way....
Sorry for ranting, just really not doing well.

Sorry I've not been keeping up with everyone. Congrats again for the pregnant ladies and fingers crossed for those of you testing soon.
The :witch: finally made a quiet appearance today, been so depressed and weepy. I'm terrified I won't get pregnant this cycle and have no more clomid (the doctor only prescribed me 3 cycles worth and wants me to get drilled it I'm not pregnant after). I have a horrible feeling that because I have only one tube that I'll need IVF or IUI or something like that. I'm carrying on slimming world to try and keep losing weight and getting healthier. I'm just so low. I think if it doesn't happen this month I'm going to have to go to NTNP until my appointment in November because I can't handle the stress. I've been trying since last Nov/Dec and until clomid had ridiculous cycles (like ovulating on cd44) and constant temping, opks, trying and failing to get some :sex:....just wearing me out. But then I'm scared of the relaxed approach because of wacky cycles and lack of sex, I feel like I'll never get pregnant that way....
Sorry for ranting, just really not doing well.

Honey I want to reach through Cyberspace and give you a massive :hugs:

I am so sorry you are feeling down. I wish I could give you some advice to make you feel happier but I am not that familiar with Clomid. I have a friend who has been having fertility probs and has been on Tamoxifen to control Oestrogen. Is that similar? She is about to start IVF. My OH's friends have literally just given birth to an IVF baby and my twin cousins (now 22 years old) were IVF so it can work when all else fails. I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not alone and that you'll be amazed, it may happen as a big surprise! You hear lots of stories about people trying for ages, than giving it a break and wham! Up the duff! Try to relax honey, do something nice for yourself that is unrelated to TTC. Maybe focus on Slimming World and 'getting healthier' as you put it, congratulate yourself on how well you are doing. Give yourself a break, treat yourself like you would treat your best friend. Also, keep in your mind that all us SPA-ers are rooting for you and sending you all our love and best wishes.:friends:

And don't ever apologise for ranting! That's what we're here for! (I am sure I'll be using that facility at some point!)

Sending you my love and prayers, hope you can feel them coming through! xxx:flower:

I'm really sorry your having a rough time atm. I've been trying for 13months now so understand your frustration. Sometimes we just need a little help. Try and stay strong hunni. You have to do what feels right for you. Ntnping is good for less stress but then its hard not feeling slightly in control. A more relaxed approach may be good for you though hunni. Please hang in there hunni. we are here to help and support in any way we can hun, we are here to listen to you rant and vent and we understand hunni. Sending you a massive massive :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clara - you said that much better than me lol. Ooooooo how exciting about your holiday. Love the insurance changes. You had some amazing symptoms hunni. Sooooooo excited for you darling xxxx

Missh - sounding good hunni. Eeeek sooooooo excited. Sounding promising girly. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Prepping. We are all here for eachother. Sorry the with got you but excited for you for your next cycle. Your positive attitude is great and hoping for a lucky cycle for you hun xxxx

All, Thanks for all the lovely messages - still finding it hard to believe really!

Just wondered - and tell me please if TMI - do you want my diary for the last month - when / how often / position / O dates etc - wondered if you might find it interesting - does contain a bit TMI though?????

LOL - cant believe I am offering that - but I know through ttc that I would do anything for as much information as possible.

A xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->