SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

misshopefull, A busy week to keep your mind off the 2WW can be a sanity saver! What day are you on now?

Cookie, You and your DF are using the same method as us... BDing and hoping we got it right. :) Frustration is annoying though.... especially when there's a pregnancy epidemic going around and you can't seem to catch it. (at least that's what it seems like LoL)

Achelois, You are too adorable! You were honest in not leaving anything out! Or if you did, I want to know even more what it was! :haha: I don't think I'd even be able to wait the 6 x 2WW on the most part. Our friends that we see pretty much every weekend would know something was up as soon as there were 2 consecutive nights out of me not having a drink.

Clara, okay that makes 2 for 2 getting BFPs that did it doggy. Coincidence? ;)

greygirl, how are things?

Achelois & Clara, I don't want you girls to run off either! I'd be more excited to hear about everything that's going on and the changes. And when we are all able to join your exclusive club, then it'll be awesome!

Okee, well, not much excitement when you're on CD8. Will be bumpin tonight. Maybe even doggy. :haha:

My cousin msgs me yesterday randomly to say "I think in the next 2 months u guys should 'try' :). Then we can have two babies. They can grow up together and be best cousins." This is because her brother's baby is due in December. I told her "Okay, because you asked, I'll work on it. :D"

So, I guess I'll really 'try' now that my cousin says I have to.

Yes I agree prepping. There's babies and bumps EVERYWHERE lol. But we will get there soon.
Yea its a bit more relaxed not temping etc, but frustrating at the same time as not really getting anywhere lol.

As for me - I THINK the witch is due Fri/Sat for me. Had no symptoms of pregnancy at all. Got like 4 ulcers in my mouth at the mo, not sure if that's ever been a symptom lol. I just got in and noticed some brown/creamy cm (sorry TMI) in undies but nothing really when I checked (omg that is way TMI lol) so I think the witch is coming. Not surprised and not too upset if I'm honest. Knew it was not gonna happen this month. Oh well.

Hope everyone else is well :)
Much love xxxxxxx

I know it's crazy! If you think 2ww is bad wait until you can't tell anyone for 6 x 2ww!!

Not going to find out. Want a surprise. Come and join me and clara - we want you all to be with us! It's hard because we don't want to upset you talking about it but dot want to leave or abandon you all either.

Hope you're all ok xxxxx

yea I can imagine its hard not being able to tell anyone for 6 whole 2wws lol.
Trust us we want to join you lol. But I think everyone would agree with me when I say, we are like family now and I miss you not being on here so please please PLEASE don't leave us. Your not going to upset us at all. we want to be on your journey with you both and trust me I will be (whether you like it or not lol) only joking Haha. But seriously hun. when I found about you and Clara I ran up to my DF and was so happy for you.

Please dont feel uncomfortable hunni. we are all so happy for you both and we will all get our time so enjoy your time hunni xxxxxxxxx hugs and kisses xxxxxxxx

Well said and I totally agree :hugs: xxx

cookie, I don't know about others, but I tend to get mouth ulcers when I'm stressed. I'll bite my cheeks by accident endlessly. Example, I had at least 9 when I got married. :p *ouch!*
I'll cross my fingers for you anyway... keep those spirits up as there's always next month.

TMI doesn't exist here imo ;) the more, the better.

Haha. Prepping I know what you mean, atleast I'm not having to look at you all when I say it lol.
Well I'm not stressed atm, but unless they are from when I was ill and got run down a bit
Xxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Well today is cycle day 30 and about 11DPO. Today I have felt sick and my boobs have felt a bit achey. Could be the witch or could be a sign!

I have started the 'going to the toilet every 2 mins thing' again as I keep thinking the :witch: has arrived.

Thinking back we also dtd doggy style 2 times this cycle :winkwink:

I think the witch is due Saturday but after last month I don't really know. I want to test but I am to scared!

I am so pleased that I have all you ladies to scare this rollercoaster journey with.

I am hoping for a :bfp: so I can do this :happydance: and this :yipee:

But if I get a :bfn: I will be doing this:hissy: and having plenty of this:wine::wine::wine:

By the way that means a glass of wine for me and one on behalf of Clara and Achelois if I get a BFN! xxx

Oooo sicky feeling sounding good hun and achey boobs too. I never get achey boobs. Think its cos they aren't very big lol. But they always get firmer when af comes lol. I know its scary testing and seeing a bfn hun but you will get your bfp amd I'm crossing everything that you get it this month xxxx

Thanks Cookie. I never use to get achey boobs when I was on the pill or the first 2 months after I stopped taking it. So when I got them the 3rd month and last month I thought it was a good sign, sadly not! Now I'm not sure :nope:

:dust:

Well hunni the only thing that we know for sure is no witch is the best sign lol. And til she is present your still in with a chance so fx for you hunni xxxx

Hi girls
will do a big reply to all tomorrow as doing this on my phone and it's hard to type a lot! Just wanted you to know that tonight (having rung doctors on Monday and told we don't confirm any more as long as you've done a few tests we say congrats and refer you to midwife) I got a letter from my local hospital. In line with government strategy there is no midwife at your gp but you have one at your local childrens centre. Your booking appointment with Katy your midwife is on 09 sept at 12.30. So excited but seems forever away!!
Speak in detail tomorrow!
Love you all xxxxx

Morning online 'family'! ( Cookie that was so sweet! I love it!)

How are you all, SPA Sisters!?

Greygirl how are you feeling? Your post with all the little smilies BDing had me in fits of giggles! :sex: :sex: He he!

Achelois I think I'd like the gender to be a surprise too. Quite a while to decide yet though. Not sure what OH thinks...

Prepping, your cheeky cousin, saying maybe you should start trying! I think people are a little insensitive when they talk about babies. Its such a personal thing. I guess she was trying to be nice saying the babies could be friends but even so, she doesn't have any clue what your situation may be. Sending you :hug:

MissH, Loved the happy dance/ wine and strops post! Thanks for the thought of having a wine for me :) very sweet of you! By the way, I know what you mean about the achy boobs. I only started to get them in the 2ww since I had the Mirena coil removed. It's a good sign though, mine are still achy now and extra sensitive! (oops TMI?!) Fingers crossed it's more than just AF for you! :flower:

Dear universe, keep the :witch: away from this thread, let all the :spermy:s find their way and grant my lovely friends a :bfp: very soon as they are fabulous ladies. Thanks very much!

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Hi girls
Not a happy bunny today. Did a pg test this morning and got a BFN supposed to be 5 weeks tomorrow. Did another 2 and negative too. Going to doctors in an hour. will keep you posted but GUTTED!
Speak soon
A xxx

Hi girls
Not a happy bunny today. Did a pg test this morning and got a BFN supposed to be 5 weeks tomorrow. Did another 2 and negative too. Going to doctors in an hour. will keep you posted but GUTTED!
Speak soon
A xxx

Oh god!! A, I'm sorry... hang in there til you've seen the doc, don't think the worst yet. Let us know how you get on :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni - cant help but think the worst. How can I be pregnant and getting negatives? No bleeding but nothing on 3 of them. I feel so hearbroken right now and have more or less resigned myself to the fact that I probably dont have my bean any more or at least if I do its not "viable". Horrible feeling. Will let you all know - thanks for all your support xxx please say a little prayer for my bean if you get a minute xxx

Of course honey, I will send a little prayer for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear God

I pray that you take care of A and her very much wanted little bean. Look after them both, keep them safe and let A know that her little bean is going to be ok. Please let this not be bad news. Surround her with your love and reassurance and the love also of her friends here on our SPA thread.

Amen

xxxx

Morning online 'family'! ( Cookie that was so sweet! I love it!)

How are you all, SPA Sisters!?

Greygirl how are you feeling? Your post with all the little smilies BDing had me in fits of giggles! :sex: :sex: He he!

Achelois I think I'd like the gender to be a surprise too. Quite a while to decide yet though. Not sure what OH thinks...

Prepping, your cheeky cousin, saying maybe you should start trying! I think people are a little insensitive when they talk about babies. Its such a personal thing. I guess she was trying to be nice saying the babies could be friends but even so, she doesn't have any clue what your situation may be. Sending you :hug:

MissH, Loved the happy dance/ wine and strops post! Thanks for the thought of having a wine for me :) very sweet of you! By the way, I know what you mean about the achy boobs. I only started to get them in the 2ww since I had the Mirena coil removed. It's a good sign though, mine are still achy now and extra sensitive! (oops TMI?!) Fingers crossed it's more than just AF for you! :flower:

Dear universe, keep the :witch: away from this thread, let all the :spermy:s find their way and grant my lovely friends a :bfp: very soon as they are fabulous ladies. Thanks very much!

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Thanks, glad it made you smile :D Here's one more for you ;) :sex:
I'm doing ok thanks, trying to gear myself up to NOT take temps or dog opks...feels weird! Bought some lingerie which I hope will do the trick come the time!
How are you doing?

Hi girls
Speak soon
A xxx

So sorry. I truly hope you're bean hangs in there and there's another explanation. :hugs:

A my dear. I'm so sorry your going through this. Hang in there hunni and sending you massive hugs and kisses. Please try not to think the worse. Hope all is ok hun. Feeling sick for you xxxx
Bean, hang in there xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->