SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

MissH, good luck whatever you decide to do Hun. Will keep my fingers crossed xxx

Cookie thanks for doggie dance, made me smile xxx

miss h. Everything crossed for you hun xx

tonight had to tell step kids I lost bean. Son was amazing daughter too. But although they both told me they told nobody else step daughter told ex wife. Was so gutted. Part of me feels she would have wished it on me. She lied through her back teeth telling me mummy guessed. What after 13 years mummy guesses. ??? Not having it and if her younger Brother is responsible enough to say nothing to do with you what's her excuse? Majorly fucked off with her to be honest because now ex is going to relish I've lost my bean and I hate that.

Sorry ranting. Xxx

Hon this is the place for a rant and I can understand your hurt. Step families are difficult, I've been in a relationship before where my partner had a child already and his ex hated me, she'd never met me! She'd never let me see the little girl, it was really awkward. Exes can be funny people. Just rest assured that you can be the nice, sensible one and they can have their silly niggles around you. I know it's hard but try to let them get on with it, you don't need their pettiness on top of what you're dealing with. I wish you didn't have to deal with any of this extra stuff sweetie, can you get out at all? Maybe go for a walk on your own and have a bit of quiet 'me' time? Sending you huge :hug: Will check in again later xxxxx

Achelois I agree this is the best place for you to rant. I can't imagine how hard it is having stepchildren. My dad re-married when I was 11 and it took me to my early 20's to get a good relationship going with my stepmum! I think it is a girl thing because she is only 12 years older than me. My brother never had the same problem. It must be all our female hormones!

I agree with Clara, some 'me time' might be a good idea. Or some time with your mum or a good friend. Treat yourself to something nice :hugs:

A I'm sorry your going through this and now this extra stuff on top. I'm glad they were supportive but can't believe she told the ex wife. I'm really hoping that the ex wouldn't relish in the news. That's so awful. You have us here to rant to and love :)
Dog dance and butt plugs xxxxxxxxx.

Any news MissH? A how you getting on? Love to all xx

Woke up feeling sick, third day in a row so i decided to test. . .

:bfp: so did a frer and got another BFP!

Just done my last test which is a clearblue digitial and got Pregnant 2 -3 weeks!

In total shock, was so sure the witch was on her way. I really can't believe it.

Hopefully some pictures are attached!

Attachments

• IMG00611-20110807-0930.jpg
    IMG00611-20110807-0930.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00612-20110807-1218.jpg
    IMG00612-20110807-1218.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo:Aaaaaagh!!!! That's so fantastic!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! so pleased for you sweetie! Xxxx :wohoo:

Omg Omg Omg !!!!!!!!! Congrates missh sooooooo happy for you. Eeek well done hunni xxxx
Congratulations. Xxxxxxxx :hug:

MissH that is absolutely fantastc news I'm so so thrilled for you! Was just about to update thread title but can leave it as it is now!!! Many many congratulations to you hunni. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 XXXXXXX

Thanks for all your replies re skids (step kids)! You're all so fabulous. I decided not to allow their pettiness to interfere with my life and have just spent time with OH. He's already talking about next time and we are getting on so well. It goes to show something positive always comes out of something negative. I'm still smiling ;)

Miss h news has made my day ;) really chuffed for you.

A xxx

Thank you everybody. I can't really believe it yet.

Achelois, I hope your feeling a bit better this afternoon.

Just want to say that this month I used both pre-seed and the clearblue digitial ov sticks for the first time and I think they were well worth the money

xxxx

Thanks for all your replies re skids (step kids)! You're all so fabulous. I decided not to allow their pettiness to interfere with my life and have just spent time with OH. He's already talking about next time and we are getting on so well. It goes to show something positive always comes out of something negative. I'm still smiling ;)

Miss h news has made my day ;) really chuffed for you.

A xxx

Just seen this post! Thank you.

I'm so pleased that you and your OH are getting on well.

:hugs: and :dust: for you xxx

Miss h FYI this is the table for how to interpret your digital Reading

Test Results Time since conception How your doctor will date your pregnancy (based on a 28 day cycle)

You are not pregnant You are not pregnant

You are pregnant and you conceived 1-2 weeks ago 3-4 weeks

You are pregnant and you conceived 2-3 weeks ago 4-5 weeks

You are pregnant and you conceived more than 3 weeks ago More than 5 weeks

Realised table didn't copy that well. Check here..... https://www.clearblue.com/uk/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->