SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks for all your replies re skids (step kids)! You're all so fabulous. I decided not to allow their pettiness to interfere with my life and have just spent time with OH. He's already talking about next time and we are getting on so well. It goes to show something positive always comes out of something negative. I'm still smiling ;)

Miss h news has made my day ;) really chuffed for you.

A xxx

loving skids lol. made me laugh.
Sooooo pleased your feeling better hunni. And that things are going well for you and your OH. I'm pleased he's looking after you sweetie. And I agree, something positive always comes out of something negative. Hugs hunni.

Still can't believe your news missh. Sooo happy for you. just out of interest, did you doggy dance this month? Lol xxxx

Realised table didn't copy that well. Check here..... https://www.clearblue.com/uk/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php xxx

Thanks, I hadn't even thought to look at the instructions to see what it meant. I just saw the bit about how long to pee!

xxx

Clara, just wondering if you did anymore tests after the once you posted on here.

I have done 3, all different brands but I am wondering if I should test again in a few days. Ok what I really mean is tomrorrow and maybe a few more on the following days :blush:

Hi miss h
I know you were asking clara but after everything I've been through I wanted to say something. You've done three tests and you're pregnant. Enjoy it. Relax and just go with it. I did my test again Friday and now I'm not. Had I not done it I'd have assumed I still was and maybe just maybe I might still be. Let nature take it's course and enjoy preparing to be a mummy. If the tests weren't available you wouldn't do them so just be happy and confident with your positives and enjoy it. Just my two pence worth.

Very happy for you hunni

a xx

MissH, i have to agree with A, I'm doing all I can to make this a healthy full term pregnancy and letting nature do the rest. I haven't done any more tests, no. I still feel pregnant and the witch hasnt come. If any of that changes, off to the doc I'll go. It's hard but am trying to relax and go with it. What A said recently really struck a chord. (Thanks Achelois x)

Doing a test won't change anything, just try to relax hun

Love, butt plugs and dancing doggies xx

Wow - Congrats misshopefull!!!! I go away for 2 days and another :bfp:! So pleased for you :)

Thanks for all the supportive messages, I'm sorry I've not replied yet, been away all weekend...totally forgot to take my clomid yesterday, but took it first thing...will it still work?!

How are you all doing?

Thanks for the advice Achelois and Clara. I think your both right.

When I was pregnant with DS I tested twice on the day the witch was due and that was it. I still had an extra test which eventually went out of date and had to be thrown in the bin!

I think this time its because I have seen so many BFN's and I can't really believe it.

GreyGirl, I don't know anything about clomid but I am keeping everything crossed that this will be your month. The 'doggy dance' seems to work really well so give it a try :winkwink:

Achelois, how are you feeling today?

Just want to say that I am so happy that I found this thread, your all amazing!

:hugs: and :dust:

When I was pregnant with DS I tested twice on the day the witch was due and that was it. I still had an extra test which eventually went out of date and had to be thrown in the bin!

I think this time its because I have seen so many BFN's and I can't really believe it.

GreyGirl, I don't know anything about clomid but I am keeping everything crossed that this will be your month. The 'doggy dance' seems to work really well so give it a try :winkwink:

No probs hun! Just my opinion though, at the end of the day it is your choice :) I'm glad I found this thread too, everyone is so lovely and caring.

I think I'm starting to go off bananas. Just had one and it tasted really funny :(

How's everyone today?

:hug: and doggy dancing x

I'm getting a cold :growlmad: but feeling less sick.

Weird you should mention about bananas because I had one this morning and I didn't enjoy it. Yesterday and the day they tasted fine!

xxx

I'm getting a cold :growlmad: but feeling less sick.

Weird you should mention about bananas because I had one this morning and I didn't enjoy it. Yesterday and the day they tasted fine!

xxx

Sppoky about the bananas!! I have a cold too and feel sick! Ugh. Think I need lunch :) At least it's all in a good cause! X

All sounding good misshopefull!

Didn't do great on my diet at the weekend, but hoping the next couple of days areok before my next weigh in :S

Had our first bit of :sex: this morning, woop! Earlier in the cycle than we normally start, so hopefully that means the relaxed approach is working! I'm only putting when we had :sex: and any EWCM on the chart....really hard not temping! I need motivation to resist!!!!

Greygirl, that's what I did. No temping, no OPKs, just good old fashioned guesswork and looking out for EWCM. plus the doggy dance of course! ;)

Xx

Greygirl, that's what I did. No temping, no OPKs, just good old fashioned guesswork and looking out for EWCM. plus the doggy dance of course! ;)

Xx

Then you're officially my inspiration this month! I hope we can get some doggy dancing in :D

hi hunni

As Clara says - its entirely up to you and I know how hard it is not to - but I definitely learned my lesson.

Im ok - started a really healthy plan this morning and trying to stay positive.

Know what you mean about all the girls here - all SO lovely - like a second family!

Glad you and Clara are finding common ground - even if its with bananas!

Hope Grey, Cookie and Prepping are all good too?

Love and doggie dancing all around

A xxxx

I can see it now on the cover of Vogue:

'Doggy dancing is the NEW butt plugs'!!

He he! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member