SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping just remembered you asked me when I'm telling people. Well so far, me, OH and you ladies are the only people who know! We're going to OH's Mum's next weekend (20/21) and telling her then my parents for the following weekend (26-29th to make the most of bank holiday) and telling them. I'm hoping my sister, her hubby and my 3 nieces will be there too so I can tell them all together :) Then I'm going to tell the only other friend of mine that knows we've been TTCing. I'll tell everyone else after 12 weeks, we'll be back from our hols then too :)

How about everyone else? When will you tell everyone? Xx

Well, I'm 3 dpo and I just peed on an opk to have something to do.

It's going to be a long 13 days!!

missh, no cold anymore yet now dealing with not liking food. It sounds like so much fun! Can't wait! :D (I'm not even kidding, haha)

Clara, I don't know if it made it your way, but our last 'major' case of riots was after the Stanley Cup Playoffs (hockey) in Vancouver. Police cars were lit on fire, people got hurt, looting. A country's shame because of a bunch of hooligans. But we all knew it was going to happen anyway because it had happened before in Calgary. There's a few hockey lovers here in Canada. :blush:

As for who we would tell, my Mum would know probably within the hour of us knowing (she lives with us and we're very close). DH's parents, sister, and nieces would likely find out within a couple weeks of that depending on when we visit. Our friends that we see pretty much every week would know after the 2nd time of me not drinking. In fact, if this were our lucky month, then all of them would figure it out by Sept 10th for sure as we'll be going to a wedding. I would feel almost like it's a waste of energy to deny it when they would be convinced without a doubt.
So really, the 12 week rule will likely be thrown out the window for us. I have fanciful ideas of telling people with a picture of the sonogram or a recording of the heartbeat, but I don't think I'll even get the chance on the most part. :p

SHump, nice to see you again hun! A little anxious maybe? ;)

We did the DD! (doggy dance). It might have taken some coaxing as I was already falling asleep at 11pm and told DH to wake me when his show was over. I woke up to him falling asleep himself though so had to pretty much take advantage of him while he was nodding off. Luckily it didn't take too much for him to wake up! After the CM that I was having yesterday, there was no way I was going to let a night of BD go by! :haha:
Today cm seems pretty much gone, so maybe I O'd yesterday? Or does a sudden lack of cm mean that I ovulate today? Anyone know? Will :sex: a couple more days to be sure.

How's everyone else doing??

Glad to hear everything is ok Clara. My friend couldn't get home the other night because of the riots. Can't believe the madness of some people!

Prepping, fx the doggy dance does the job! I would keep bding for a few days just to make sure :winkwink:

SHump, all I can say is try and keep busy. Fx for you.

GreyGirl, Achelois, Ananya and Cookie, hope your all ok?

I phoned the doctors today and I have to go in to see the doctor on Friday. Thats as much as I know!

I am desperate to tell somebody! Apart from the OH and BnB I haven't told anybody. When I was pregnant with ds I waited until I was about 14 weeks! It wasn't to hard because I live so far away from my family and nobody knew we were ttc!

This time there is no way that will happen because my mum is coming to stay in a few weeks then a few weeks later we're going on a family break. As soon as i turn down a glass of wine everyone will guess!

I am also wondering when to tell my manager at work. When does everybody think is a good time?

I think this time it might be harder to hide because my stomach is already looking bigger, like i've eaten way to much :blush:

Sending you all loads of :dust:

Prepping yes I heard about it! My Canadian friend posted the photo in this link:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/vancouver-riots-2011_n_878128.html
on her Facebook. Love amongst the riots! I love it! We could do with some of that here :)

Just a quickie tonight, I'm v tired and my cold's making me feel yuk. Pathetic hey?!

Night lovely ladies x

MissH I think it's 14 weeks you need to tell your boss x

Oops no, I got it wrong:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/work/tellingemployer/#2

Although if they've not noticed by then....!
X

Hi GreyGirl, how are you?

Wasn't feeling great this morning. Woke up at 4am to pee [its waking me up every night now!] and couldn't get back to sleep from thinking and worrying about everything. I can't think of anything I want to eat and the only thing I really want to drink is lucozade, oh so healthy :blush: So I decided to go to the doctors today to get some peace of mind.

Wasn't expecting to be asked to do a test but they did and was so happy to see two lines! I also have my first appointment with the midwife next wednesday which is earlier than i expected. Feeling much better about everything now and I'm going to try and relax a bit.

Just been to the shop to try and find something I want to eat, got it home and now i don't want any of it :nope:

I think i am going to tell my boss next week as it makes life easier when I am not feeling well. Its what I had to do in my first pregnancy so my boss knew before my mum!

Hope all you lovely ladies are all ok :hugs:

:dust:

Hope your all ok guys. Sorry I haven't checked in. Having a rough time at the moment. Thinking of you all and sending all my love to you all.
Xxxx

Hope your all ok guys. Sorry I haven't checked in. Having a rough time at the moment. Thinking of you all and sending all my love to you all.
Xxxx

I really hope things get better for you soon. If you need to rant feel free to do it here.

Sending you a massive :hugs:

P.S Cheer yourself up with wine and chocolate xxx

Missh, Sounds like you have a stomach dilemma! I love to eat so have a feeling that would not be going over well with me either if I were in your shoes.

cookie, some more massive :hugs:. Thinking of you here too.

I have a question for any of you that may feel you have an idea of what's going on with CM. This is the kind of thing that makes me think I should just pee on O sticks next month if it doesn't work out for this one. Sun-Tues I had what I thought was ewcm. Wednesday I didn't have anything at all -- completely dry. Today, I had an abundence of stretchy, slightly yellow tinged, and jelly like CM when I wiped (sorry TMI!). Is that something normal for after ovulation? or does that mean I'm actually ovulating today or soon?

Thanks for any insight ladies!!! It would kind of suck if it's only now that I'm ovulating because DH and I totally passed out last night before any sort of dancing could be thought of. Will get at it tonight just in case.

Xxxx

I really hope things get better for you soon. If you need to rant feel free to do it here.

Sending you a massive :hugs:

P.S Cheer yourself up with wine and chocolate xxx

Oh Cookie! Hope you're ok hunni, sending you a big hug xx

Prepping, I'd class EWCM as what you describe in the last bit of the above. I think it's very obviously different to other CM. x

I'm feeling really rough, hope I'm not getting flu, never had a cold as bad as this, every bit of me aches and I just want to sleep. I feel so moany. At least my boobies still ache-good sign! OH has been looking after me, made me vegetable broth for lunch :) Hope I feel better tomorrow, used up all my working from home days this month now!

Love to all, sorry this is quick (and moany!)

Sweet dreams lovely ladies x

Prepping I know nothing about cm [i don't really seem to have it] but i know :spermy: can live in your 'enviroment' for up to 5 days so you probably already have a good amount in there :winkwink: If I was you I would :sex: tonight and not worry about it.

I normally love my food but I just don't feel hungry :nope: Doctor said not to worry.

Good luck :dust:

Clara I hope you feel better soon. You should let work know you expecting as they can't take your sickness into account if your pregnant.

In my office you can only have so many sickness occasions before you get a warning but when you pregnant and off with 'pregnancy related sickness' they can't do anything.

I will be telling work next week as we are very short staffed and think it would be best to let them know early. I am the 3rd pregnant person on my team now!

Thanks ladies. Helps to just no I can come get a hug from you all.
I'm just feeling really home sick atm and DF really isn't helping. I spent most of today in tears crying to a close friend at work. She finished early today and when I went to collect my bags at the end of the day there was a gift bag with a card, couple of bottles of cider and some thorntons chocolates from her. Of course that made me cry even more but I've enjoyed my cider and I'm about to attack the chocolates lol.

Missh & Clara. Hope you feel better soon. The joys of pregnancy lol. Enjoy it :)
Prepping as for cm. I'm useless lol. Just have some fun BDing tonight. I'm sure you've covered yourself but can't help BDing again just to be safe lol.

Much love lovely ladies xxxxxxxx

Clara I hope you feel better soon. You should let work know you expecting as they can't take your sickness into account if your pregnant.

In my office you can only have so many sickness occasions before you get a warning but when you pregnant and off with 'pregnancy related sickness' they can't do anything.

I will be telling work next week as we are very short staffed and think it would be best to let them know early. I am the 3rd pregnant person on my team now!

Thanks Hun, I keep thinking I'll have to but I'm on a temp contract for 1 year and I don't know how the news will affect things, mind you, not that keen on the job so doubt I'll go back after anyway! I'm worried about telling anyone and 'jinxing' it. Just want to feel better. Going to try a warm bath and an early night. Doc said I can take paracetamol so may pop a couple before bed. If I feel really bad tomorrow, may have to tell my immediate boss. He's a new dad so hopefully will understand. Just hate letting people down, it's so busy at the mo.

Anyway, despite my moans and physical discomfort, I am happy. Sorry for my grumbles.

Cookie, I'm glad your friend is taking care of you, sending more hugs and dancing butt plugs :) x

Nite (again!)x

Hi girls

Hope you are all well? Cookie, so sad to see you are not your happy self - take care of yourself - things will come right soon - harvest must soon be over?

Prepping - I have given up with looking for CM and whatever - just going with the flow. The egg white stuff you get is supposed to be when you are most fertile. Its hard to know because some ladies get it after O and some during or before. Just BD like mad and I am sure you will be fine - lots of doggy!

Clara / MissH - how are you doing? Hows bumps developing?

Ananya - glad to have you back chick

I got home last night to ANOTHER letter from my hospital inviting me for my scan - had to ring and say AGAIN I dont need it. Wish processes would kick in so I stop getting all this - not their fault I dont think - just one letter generates another etc etc.

Still smiling - just want to have a BFP again and SOON! Still having a slight pink bleed now and then - just wish I knew whether I could count my days from last Friday or whether I should wait. Then again - I did say I was going to go with the flow - so I dont know why I am worrying!

Tired today - SO glad its Friday. Roll on the end of the month. Want it to be next year so we are all preggers / have our babies and can move on to lots of positive talk about everything!

Sending you all LOTS of love and hugs (esp you Cookie as you sound so sad atm)

A xxxxx

Thankyou to you all for being so kind. Im feeling a bit happier today. I think DF has finally realised im not too happy atm and is being really nice. Let's see how long that lasts lol. I went on my break today to have a answer phone msg from him saying he just called to say he's thinking about me and that he loves me :) on a plus though, arguments defiantly result in amazing make up sex lol. So yea I'm feeling pretty good.

A - sorry to hear you got another letter. But love the positivity of getting them again for the right reasons :) you'll get your bfp in no time girl I know you will. :hugs:

Missh & Clara - how exciting about telling work :) god before you know it you will be starting your mat leave :) hope your both feeling better today though.

Prepping. How's things going for you?
And welcome back shump. Hope the time doesn't drag too much for you.

Now I haven't got round to checking to see when I'm due to o so should prob get on that now.
Bqbydust in the gallons for you girlies. And of course, doggy dancing butt plugs :p
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->