SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Morning :bfn: and still no sign of AF for me this morning. Fed up. :growlmad: Where is my blooming AF? Just want to move on now :cry:

Oh bittybobby :( sorry u got a bfn :( hang in there girly.

Af didn't show yesterday. Gonna see what happens today but feeling a bit crappy.
Xxx

Oh bittybobby - sorry about BFN hugs to you x No af though means you are still in with a chance! Keep your chin up hunni xx

Morning Clara - will be emailing you all later about a meet - if anyone else is interested in meeting - PM me your email address

A x

Hugs Bitty Bobby, I'm feeling your frustration, as Achelois says; there's still a chance so hang in there. Cookie, any more news? Hope you feel better soon. Fingers Xed ladies.

Achelois, looking forward to it :)

Have a great day everyone x

Check your inbox ladies - Email sent!

For Information - I have added GreyGirl to our members list on page 1 xxx

Still no AF. I just did a first response test and it was negative. So i very much doubt I am expecting. However AF is 5 days late today!

Any news from anyone else?

x

Still no AF. I just did a first response test and it was negative. So i very much doubt I am expecting. However AF is 5 days late today!

x

Oh hunni sorry about the BFN but if she hasnt showed yet youre not out! some people just dont show very quickly on tests so keep your fingers crossed xxx

Agh! You girlies hang in there! I'm beside myself with excitement. No AF means there's still a chance even if you've had BFNs. Lets hope that nasty witch stays away ladies, I'll keep checking in.

Hugs and hope xxx

:dust: for all of you!

x

Oh hunni sorry about the BFN but if she hasnt showed yet youre not out! some people just dont show very quickly on tests so keep your fingers crossed xxx

Agh! You girlies hang in there! I'm beside myself with excitement. No AF means there's still a chance even if you've had BFNs. Lets hope that nasty witch stays away ladies, I'll keep checking in.

Hugs and hope xxx

:dust: for all of you!

Thank u guys. But i really feel i am not them lucky ladies that get late BFPs. I just think it is late. I remember last week i notice lots of CM so i may have ovulated then?

X

:hugs: Aw hugs Ananya. The witch seems to be playing lots of games with us all this month.

Whatever happens you have us girlies rooting for you!

xx

:hugs: Aw hugs Ananya. The witch seems to be playing lots of games with us all this month.

Whatever happens you have us girlies rooting for you!

xx

I know tell me about it! It is the worst thing. Aww i hope we all get our BFPs soon. Waiting to see if Cookie has tested!

X

It's 10pm and still not witch. Feel like she is just being mean so might not test tomorrow.
Hurry back girls. I need yew :(
What's going on :(

Xxx

Me too! I will be 5 days overdue tomorrow. I just felt some more light AF cramps. Maybe tomorroe morning it will show up.

Are you getting any AF cramps hun? I really hope u test positive! Rather than excited, i am feeling angry. I dont know why AF loves playing games with ppl TTC!

Im also feeling very constipated! Sorry tmi.

xxx

I'm 5 days over due as well and instead of constipation i have been 5 or 6 times today! tmi sorry, but thought i would share that!:blush:

When are you going to test? I am seriously putting off doing it as i don't want to see another :bfn:

Good luck xxx

It's 10pm and still not witch. Feel like she is just being mean so might not test tomorrow.
Hurry back girls. I need yew :(
What's going on :(

Xxx

Me too! I will be 5 days overdue tomorrow. I just felt some more light AF cramps. Maybe tomorroe morning it will show up.

Are you getting any AF cramps hun? I really hope u test positive! Rather than excited, i am feeling angry. I dont know why AF loves playing games with ppl TTC!

Im also feeling very constipated! Sorry tmi.

xxx

I'm 5 days over due as well and instead of constipation i have been 5 or 6 times today! tmi sorry, but thought i would share that!:blush:

When are you going to test? I am seriously putting off doing it as i don't want to see another :bfn:

Good luck xxx

I did a first response test earlier and it was a BFN!

Any news?

Ananya, I really feel for you but all i can suggest is that you wait another 2 or 3 days and test again. Lots of ladies don't get a BFP until they're a week or more late.

You not out until the witch gets you. I know its hard but try to keep smiling :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->