SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping, hope time starts to pass a bit more quickly. The things you have mentioned sound positive so try and stay positive. Fx for a BIG FAT POSITIVE!

Cookie, glad the OH is ok. Jump on him tonight for some :spermy: :winkwink:

GreyGirl, did you get some Clomid? Any sign of ov?

Sending you all loads of sticky babydust x x x

:dust:

Hey everyone! My name is Jenn, and I'm ttc. Sending as many baby vibes as I can to you all, and I hope we can get to know each other :)!

Missh that story of yours deff opens your eyes. I left my ex after 4 and a half years together, we lived together and it was so hard. I think I knew it wad over before I actually did something about it. He had a young sister who I loved so much and was a mini me but i left him cos I wasnt happy anymore, then I found DF who turned my world around. A she's right, your happiness is what's important hunni xxxx

Prepping, things are sounding good girlie. Hang in there and fx its that bfp sweetie.

Hi jenn and welcome to the crazy group of doggy dancing, butt plugs and poas lol. How long have you been ttc for and when is af due for you

Xxx

hi spa girls :wave:

i've been stalking this thread for a while now! you all seem so nice and there's a really great vibe going on here. i really feel like i can identify with everyone.. so was wondering, can i join?

DH and i have only been ttc about 4 months now.. don't know what happened this cycle, i missed my ovulation day. thought it was yesterday when it was really sunday last :( am so mad at myself, was praying for a bfp for my birthday on the 27th.. af is due on the 26th. we did start bding on sunday but (sorry tmi) didn't get to finish :hissy: why oh why didn't we just finish!?

anyhoo, there's always next cycle, right?

:dust: to all..

Aww welcome karine. Of course you can join this crazy group. I'm sure you'll fit right in lol.
You never know hun, you may still get that birthday bfp. I am due to o anyday now and haven't bded since Monday lol so gotta get doggy dancing ASAP lol. But ne and DF have been ttc for over a year now so I'm used to it now lol.
Good luck and welcome again. sorry gotta dash, back to work I go xxxx

Missh, you're 10 weeks? Wow! You're almost 3 months! Always find that ticker funny, you have a baby prune!

Jen, welcome!

Karine, welcome to you too! How do you know you O'd on the weekend? And that dance on Sunday may still work out! Never know! Although I know you're frustration-- Stamina Man is not my fave person at certain times of the month ;).

Hi All! How's everyone doing today??
7dpo now and anxiously awaiting the 2nd week to start. So far, nada. I know it's still early though. Trying to stay positive but mentioned to DH to not get hopes up too much this month just in case. His response was "then we get to look forward to it happening next month!". I swear, he's the most positive ever -- nothing phases that guy (except rush hour traffic).

yayy!!:happydance:

thanks, you all are so nice.

get doggydancing, cookie! haha, i love the expressions on here!

tmi alert: on my sunday rendez-vous i was on top most of the time because i didn't know i was ovulating.. there was only a bit of doggy-dancing, sadly. if i get a bfp this cycle it'll be a miracle.

well actually prepping, i suppose i can't be 100% percent sure because i only use those online ovulation calculators.. but i think the date was more or less correct because i did get ewcm and pains. i haven't started using opks yet, they're so expensive here and i'm trying to just relax and go with the flow and not plan too much.. but i'll be trying every other day as my doc advised.

DH and i were supposed to try last night but his brother just bought a new house and needed help with some things so he had to leave.. by the time he came home it was really late and we were both too tired. so frustrating!

today i'm down and out with the flu and back pains.. but it's too early on for any preg. symptoms, right? think i just caught a bug.. will try my best not to get my hopes up because i can't take another :bfn:

speak soon xx

Prepping - stamina man seems lovely bless him. so positive. I've got everything (well almost everything lol) crossed for you sweetie. I'm hoping this next week flies by for you and you don't have to think about your next cycle as you will have that bfp! :babydust:

Karine it could be a bug. You hang in there lady, I'm sure you will be fine. Fx for you xxx

We will try doggy dancing tonight but I'm bloody exhausted atm lol. A little worried as, TMI alert, had a gushing of ewcm Monday and nothing since... so hoping I didn't o early, even though we would of covered ourselves lol but would mean if witch showed early it will hit when I'm on holiday lol. But in sure I will be fine lol. Anyways. Hope all are well.

Butty plugs and baby dust to you all

Welcome Jen and Karine, lovely to meet you both :)

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with everyone - I started back at full-time work this week...been madness! Just wanted to let you know I got an appointment through today to see the consultant, but not in November....but in 2 weeks today!!!! I'm actually feeling relaxed this cycle because we should be getting help at the end of it - yay!

How are you all doing?

karine, first thing you have to know about this group is that TMI doesn't exist. :winkwink: As for timing, all you can do is hope and not get too down when you have the next cycle to look forward to. Tbh, I'm the most upset probably around 7-10dpo because it feels like AF or a BFP is forever away and the prospect of another month waiting is exhausting. But as soon as AF comes, I'm good! Might be because of the vino consumed. :D

cookie, Yep, stamina man is my rock. :D LoL He's a pretty awesome guy -- in fact, all day I've been in the dumps for whatever reason and he's constantly bbm'ing little notes to cheer me up. Hasn't worked quite yet all the way, but he's trying.

Grey, that's wonderful about the appointment being moved up!!! I can definitely see how that would lift the spirits!

Edit to the last post about 'nada'. Three things strike me today: 1) extra gassy. Annoying. 2) :( 3) little bitty waves of queeziness (can't go so far as to say nausea)
They all better mean something! Otherwise it's just a crummy day. :p

hi greygirl :wave:

thanks cookie and prepping for the advice, am just trying to get over this flu so not stressing much anymore really. i always feel the disappointment when nothing happens but then i bounce back quickly and it's on to getting ready for the next cycle. this time im going to really try to bd every other day, regardless of the time, fertile or not.

but it helps to know i have the support of this group :hugs:

ok off to get some work done, the cold meds im taking have me crazyalert. prepping, my parents are coming over later for a vino evening with me and DH so i'll be trying your strategy :)

xx karine

Hello ladies. Just a quickie as on break at work but will post properly later.
My (o)(o) feel huge these past few days and nipples super sensitive. Not noticed this around ovulation before.... randoms lol. But yea I'm doing ok. Got some doggy dancing in last night and of I haven't already o'd due to today.

Karine enjoy your vino night.

Prepping. Glad stamina man is lookin after you. Those do sound like good "observations" so fx sweetie.

Grey hope your ok sweetie. :hugs:

Butty plugs to all and will check on you all properly when I get a chance
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh grey. That's fantastic about your appt in just a few weeks. Much better than nov and fx you won't need it hunni xxxx

karine, have a fun friday night with the parents!

cookie, I've always heard about the big/sensitive boobs but have never been one to get them either. Hope it means you're extra extra fertile! :D

Do you think a plausible symptom includes waking up at night absolutely parched? Even though I drank plenty water yesterday including a big mug of herbal tea before going to sleep, I woke up several times dying of thirst. Just found it odd.
I was also super crabby all of yesterday and am really hoping that there's a positive reason as to why my hormones drove me all nasty. Otherwise it just makes me a bad person. :p Thank goodness for the weekend coming up so that I have a bit of a distraction!!

Aww I'm hoping its symptoms hun but if it isn't your defiantly not a bad person. I have a good feeling about you though this month hun so fx for you.

Yea I normally get a bit firmer around the witch but never had sensative nipples before. It seriously feels like I've been nipple crippled badly lol. And I just feel like I've done 100 press ups lol. Now of this was around the witch time id be excited. But I'm just confused lol. A friend at work who knows we are ttc even came up to me today expecting news as she's noticed they look bigger today lol. ah well.

What you up to this weekend hun? I'm working sat :( but off on Sunday :) xxxx

To follow up on the thirst thing... Just went searching the forum for anything similar and there's quite a strong opinion that excessive wake-you-up thirst is one of the first things that tipped ladies off to the fact they might be expecting a BFP! And it was generally around 8dpo that it happened too!
I thought at the time that it feels like I was drinking a bottle of wine the night before -- you know, the crazy thirst you get before the hangover sets in when you wake up. LoL. Well, one of the comments compared it to that as well. Let's just say, the spirits are up. :D

cookie, I wouldn't be confused if I were you... get yourself lots of doggy dancing in and see where it takes you!

Omg that's awsome. Fx fx fx fx this is it pickle :hugs:
Are you gonna test? Or wait it out? God I'm excited for you :p

Yea I'm planning on pouncing on DF tonight lol.
On a random note, I just took my dragons out for some sun and my shy sensitive little one, spiro, just tried to run away lol. Got a photo story board which had me giggling. I nearly lost her in a hedge and the whole time Stumpy, my male, just sat watching her in disbelief lol. made me laugh

Xxxx

I'm going to do my best not to test as I want to officially be late and think that next Friday sounds like a great day to find things out. Also, I only have a couple blue dye tests so figure they'll be much more accurate after I've missed AF. (Couldn't help it, they were on sale!)

That's cute about the dragons :D

Aww good idea hunni. Either way we r here for you. But like I said, I have a good feeling about you this month hunni. So its next Friday your due the dreaded bitch.... i mean witch lol xxxx,

The dreaded B is Thursday actually... but I'll be leaving with my best friend for a girl's weekend on Friday afternoon so the morning would be a pretty cool time to find out. (And if anything, it'll dictate whether we'll be stopping for more booze on the way north!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->