SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

aw, there he/she is!
That's it, I'm testing tomorrow. LoL

awwwww clara! what a beautiful little bean you have there! SO happy for you! i'm all ready to move on to october but of course there's that little part of me that is just hoping and praying for that missed af.. so will keep my hopes up just a tiny bit then :) all day i've been secretly willing the boobs to hurt more and the nausea to kick in, lol..

prepping.. :test:

and you're right, whether we get pg now or in 6 months doesn't matter.. once there's a healthy baba on board eventually is the main thing. in the meantime i have a pet squirrel who's my baba and she's so spoiled and gorgeous. she'll be terribly jealous once there's a baby in the picture tho.

xx, k.

Clara, lovely pictures! So pleased that your scan went well. I can't wait for mine, hopefully it will feel real then!

Prepping, I am keeping everything crossed for you. I really want you to get a BFP this month. I want to post lots of these: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Karine, if your on cd22 and the witch is due in a few days it sounds like your cycle is quite short. Hopefully the witch won't show but if she does you won't have long to wait until next ov day :hugs:

Cookie, growing boobs could be a sign! I really hope it is :baby:

:dust:

We were lucky and got two pics! Prepping that sounds cute, the bean falling over! Bless :) x

Amazing :) aw i am so excited for you!

MissH...can't wait for yours.

Sorry I dont come on much. Lots going on with my little one and also work etc.

Hubby went to see the GP regarding semen analysis and they had no idea how it works! The GP there helped though, he was a locum. So let's see what next. I am going to see GP tomorow for me.

Apart from that, AF has just finished so let's hope it happens soon.

Good luck all xxxx

MissH I agree! I want to cover this forum with happydancers, which I will do when those BFPs come!!! Also, keeping my fingers and toes crossed makes it very hard to do anything ;)

Good luck Prepping :hug:

X

Clara beautiful pics hunni. Best feeling ever seeing him/her for the first time. That's your baby hunni.

Prepping TEST! I still feel its gonna be a BFP. We're not SPA girls for nothing hey. Was hoping for a lay-in Tomorrows but will be awake early waiting for your bfp announcement.

Missh hope your feeling ok hunni. Not long till we see your baby :)

Karine. Not out yet hunni. Fx x

Me. Still nothing to report. Boobs still larger, which DF is LOVING of course lol. Nipples still sore. Not thinking of it as a symptom though as been like this since o time.
Oh well 12 days off from now so relaxing time now :D

Xxxxxxx

Prepping TEST! I still feel its gonna be a BFP. We're not SPA girls for nothing hey. Was hoping for a lay-in Tomorrows but will be awake early waiting for your bfp announcement.
Xxxxxxx

You can still sleep in... Aren't you 5 hrs ahead of me there? :winkwink:

Clara - is it promising? Sore nips and bigger boobs since o time? Surely too soon? I don't no girlie xxx.

Yea I guess so prepping lol. I forget everyone's not from here lol. Ok so I will lay-in and check here as soon as I wake :) fx sweetie. Really hoping this is it for you xxxx

Cookie well it sounds good to me, is this normal for you or are they even more sore? I guess that's the thing, if it's different.... Any other'casual observations'?! If it's any consolation, I need to go bra shopping this weekend, I have one left that is comfy, the rest are awful and the comfy one is starting to look like it needs a good burial!!

Damn time differences! I want to know how you're doing Prepping!

Hope everyone's ok today xx

Looks like I'll be expecting AF tomorrow. Ah well, none of that pesky hope to distract me today :winkwink:. No doubt about it, test was BFN. Not even an evaporation line to analyze.
There's always the hope that AF will still be MIA, but I'm already looking to next cycle. All is fine. Looks like I'll be drinking for the girl's weekend!

:hugs:Ah hunni that sucks :hug: However (and again I dont want to get hopes up) but I had a BFN with a blue dye 2 days before AF and then even after I'd missed AF I did a blue dye and it was vvv faint, hence the pink FRER to clarify. You're not out til the witch is here, witchy just stay away!!

Baby dust is being liberally sprinkled from over this way!
:dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Thanks Clara. That does give me a glimmer of hope.
Told DH that I think we're out this month (didn't mention test) and it made me feel better as we joked around. I know they say average time it takes can be up to a year, but of course I never thought that would apply to me ;). Oh well, on to the 5th cycle!
(Fingers still crossed just in case)

aww prepping.. :hugs: you aren't out yet tho! keeping my fingers crossed for you..

:dust: and :hug: to all

I asked DH if he's cool with the idea of using special lube to help things along. I'm thinking we'll be giving preseed a try -- have any of you used it?
And I'll also start drinking green tea regularly again in hopes that it might be good for ewcm. (I cut it out when I was concerned about the caffeine content)

I think DH is more comfortable with sex aids and tea rather than me peeing on sticks and tracking temperature. :winkwink:

Not tried preseed honey but heard a lot about it on some other threads, maybe do a search? I drank gallons of pineapple juice while TTC. I loved it (can't bear it currently!) anyway but I heard it's good for EWCM too :)

X

I drank gallons of pineapple juice while TTC. I loved it (can't bear it currently!) anyway but I heard it's good for EWCM too :)

X

I'm not a juice drinker (I stick to the necessities: water, coffee, tea, and wine)... but I'll get some fresh pineapple as O time approaches!
I'll be my own slip-and-slide! LoL (TMI!)

Aww prepping. Sorry about the bfn BUT its not over yet pickle. No witch means your still in with a chance.
Im not a juice drinker too, only if its mixed with vodka lol. But I hate pineapple so I'm screwed with that one lol. Hang in there hunni. Witchy bitch stay away from her or the SPA girls will attack ;)

Clara. It's new for me sore nips. But its been like this since o. No other symptoms to report other than a nasty taste in my mouth this afternoon for a few hours. I know its common for a metallic taste but this tasted like perfume. I want wearing any today so was strange but other than that nada lol

Hope your all well. Prepping been thinking of you all day, checked this morning but no news then only just been able to get on. Fx sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cookie I have had the most gross taste in my mouth since I got pg! It's not metallic either. It's a bit milk like, with a slight chemically taste thrown in. It makes everything taste awful and some foods make it worse (garlic and onions, eugh!) Fingers firmly Xed it's all good signs for you hunni. I'd love for you to get your BFP :hugs:

Well I am working at home again. Tried going into work but sterted to feel a bit dodgy on the tube (not helped by the fact that it was packed and no-one let me sit down for 45 mins) and by the time I got to work I looked very pale, my colleagues got me to lie down on the sofas then I came home. Ugh. I wanna feel better dagnammit! Bean, please behave yourself and stop making me feel nasty. I tell you, I am going to have some strong words with this baby when it comes out!

On the juice subject, I always water it down, even the freshly squeezed stuff. It can be quite full of sugar and not the best for your teeth!

Hope all of you are well today. Prepping, hope the witch has stayed away.

Will check in later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->