SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Ooooh hunni I'm dead excited. I'm hoping she doesn't show but if she did then atleast a girlie weekend would be good too with a few vinos and vodkas lol xxxx

Karine and Jen welcome. Sending you loads of lovely babydust!

:dust:

Prepping, I am very excited for you. Try not to test until the day the witch is due and I would advise getting a pink dye test to back up anything you get on the blue dye [I had a really blue evaporation line on a blue dye test so I really don't trust them]. I really hope that you will be posting a BFP on here next week :happydance:

Cookie, keep doggy dancing, maybe the boobs are a sign that you super fertile! When is the witch due?

I hope one of you is enjoying a cheeky glass of wine for me :winkwink:

Missh I'm having a sneaky glass just for you hunni.
Yes let's hope its a sign of super fertile as DF said maybe I'm getting fat... charming hey. I think he was joking but hey Ho lol. Witch is due in 2 weeks for me. Last day of my hols so would be fab if she didn't show lol xxxx

How are you feeling missh. Hope your enjoying your pregnancy npw and not feeling sick all the time.

hi misshopefull :hugs2: congrats on your beanie!

fingers and toes crossed for u, prepping!! it sounds promising.. and doubt very much you're a bad person hun, we're girls with alot on our plates so we're allowed some crabby-time :winkwink:

everything crossed for u too, cookie! GL and :dust:

well my vino night turned into a peppermint tea one.. was too sick to stomach anything else, lol.. but everyone had a glass for me and they all got quite happy, haha..

hope everyone has a lovely weekend with lots of :spermy: and :sex:

:hug:

Wow a lot's happened on here in a week! Hi to Jen and Karine, welcome to our crazy group! Glad the 'doggy dancing' and 'butt plugs' didn't scare you off!

A, I want to give you a huge hug, I feel I have so much to say to you as it sounds like you're in a very similar place to one I have been in. All I can say is you'll know deep down what is best for you, that is who you need to think of, and of course whatever you decide, the SPAs will be here for you. I'd still love to meet up if you'll have me, green and pasty as I am!!

Cookie you make me giggle, you're so sweet and your dragon stories are funny! Hope the doggy dancing is going well! I believe you're in the 2ww now, got everything Xed as usual for you! So glad DF is ok by the way, my heart was in my mouth reading your worries, never apologise for putting them on here, apart from messing about discussing butt plugs, what do you think we're here for?! x

Prepping it's all sounding so promising and exciting! I really hope this is it!! I had a weird night of feeling v sick, thirsty and hot. Just speaking to my sis about it actually and she said mine could've been conception as it was early on...? Anyway, all your symptoms sound fab so fingers Xed for you too!

MissH so glad you're feeling better. I can't wait to feel better! Have you got any sign of a bump yet?

Grey, yay for you getting an appointment, that's great. It's good you have something positive on the horizon. All the body parts I can cross for you will be crossed!!

AFM well Italy was lovely, a tiny bit disappointing as I'm still feeling constantly sick and drained and many of the things I love about Italy (wine, food, heat, cheese) weren't as available to me :( I absolutely cannot bear garlic (usually I love it) so as well as saying 'I'm a coeliac' in Italian, I had to add: 'sono incinta e ora non mi piace l'aglio - I'm pregnant and I don't like garlic!! Nightmare! Also, all my seafood had to be 'molto cotto' - well cooked which is not quite as nice but hey ho! Also the beautiful Italian hot sun was not great for my famous low blood pressure leaving me flaked out under a few shady trees, panting. All that aside, we managed to have a romantic time (even DTD for the first time in weeks!!) and saw some beautiful places and met lovely people plus a few beautiful lizards, cats and doggies!!

On a sad note, Grandma passed away yesterday afternoon. She'd been almost unconscious for about a week and it was expected but still very sad. I'm so glad I went to Devon before Italy and saw her before she slipped away. Rest in peace Grandma x

So, to end on a good note, my first scan is on Tuesday! Very excited to hear and see Bean, hope all is well with the little bugger after all the discomfort he/she is causing me! Bless. I know it'll all be worth it. I'm 11w3d according to my pregnancy app so am hoping and praying that at around the magic 12 week mark I can feel better.

Anyway, love to you all, missed you lots while I was away! I wondered what had been happening in my absence! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. Buckets of baby dust and loads of hugs

Clara xxxxxxx

missh, I've heard lots about blue dye tests but couldn't pass up the sale as I never see tests any cheaper than $10 each here. If I got anything that even resembled a bfp, you bet I'll be going out and getting a pink dye or digital to confirm!

marine, hope you're feeling lots better! What CD are you at this point?

Clara, nice to see you back! I had my thirsty hot night at 7/8dpo so I can always hope it could have something to do with implantation. Everything crossed! Otherwise, feel pretty normal. Fri an Sat were super moody crusty days (I've said sorry to poor dh lots) and plenty thirsty (but don't know if that has any relevance.)
Sounds like you made the best of Italy! That's wonderful!
I'm so sorry to hear about your g'ma. It's hard to go through but I bet it means so much that you were there to visit her. Huge hug.
As for the scan, i'm excited to hear how it goes. 11/12 weeks already!

Tiny bit queezy on and off with a few nigglings in the stomach area.... Could totally be in my head of course... Hope it's not. :)

Thanks guys!
Looks like quite a few of you are close to testing....good luck! Hoping we get some more :bfp:'s this month :D :D Sorry I won't be around much again, still manic at work!

Clara, sorry to hear about your Grandma :hugs: I hope 12 weeks is your turning point for feeling better. Some days are better than others for me but once I eat it makes such a difference. The problem is finding something I want eat :dohh:

Karine, are you feeling better?

Prepping, only a few days to go! Fx for a BFP :baby:

Cookie, your in the 2ww :happydance: Hope those :spermy: are working hard!

I got my date for my scan, the 28th Sept :happydance: but i'm on holiday :growlmad: Changed it for the 6th Oct, I can't wait!

Thanks for the welcome guys, and not much can scare me away lol!

Clara: So sorry about your grandma *hugs*

Grey, we're here for whenever you have a moment. :)

missh, glad to see that you're in much better spirits now! You better believe that I'm an itsy bit excited for what's in store a few days from now.

I wish I had something symptom-wise to report. I still constantly need to drink water and wake up in the night parched. Can't help but wonder if it may have something to do with the weather? I don't have allergies, but maybe the change in season is affecting me. Or *maybe* I'm brewing a blastocyst! (I just like the word. lol)
And I have noticed that my boobs are a bit sore when pressed. I don't typically have that happen for AF... but on the other hand, I can't recall poking my boobs too much in anticipation of her! :p

I just booked a spa treatment for this Sunday with my best friend for our girl's weekend. So whatever I can expect to come out of this week, I will be enjoying myself regardless. :)

Clara I'm so sorry about gma. :hugs: :(
Italy sounds fab. Shame you missed out on so much but like u said, will be worth it :) and scan soon :happydance: enjoy seeing your little treasure for the first time.

Prepping I'm getting really excited for you girlie. I feel so sure your gonna get that bfp fx fx fx fx.

Missh I'm glad your feeling better. You eat whatever takes your fancy. :) oooo scan date :happydance: you get to see your treasure for the first time too. Exciting :)

Yes I'm in the 2ww now. Nothing to report lol.

Hope your all well. I started replying to this earlier btw and put phone down to eat then forgot about it so sorry if anyone's posted since then and I've missed you xxxx

Morning lovely ladies. Just a quickie.
I still have very sensitive nipples and my (o)(o) have def grown. I'm going swimming tonight for the first time in a few months and tried my bikini on last night and im starting to pop out. Don't think its related as been like this before the 2ww but still very strange

Hope you all have a fab day xxxxxxx

hello jen and clara :) oh, the butt-plugs and doggy-dancing were what drew me in! :winkwink: clara, congrats on your tiny one! and :hugs: sorry to hear about your grandma..

sadly i'm better now, the flu is gone and i think i'm out because nothing out of the ordinary is happening, i do have sensitive nips, mild nausea and stomach twinges but that's the norm for me around this time.. so not getting my hopes up. i've been having trouble sleeping and am extra-thirsty, but think it's more to do with the weather.

prepping, i am cd22 and expecting to see:witch: in a few days. but that's ok, onwards to october!

best of luck to cookie and prepping! so exciting!!
yay missh and clara on your upcoming scans! i can imagine how anxious you both are! :happydance:

looking forward to meeting achelois!

:hug: to everyone :)

cookie, Your OH must not be complaining about the magical growing boobies. LoL Yay to being solid in the 2WW!

karine, the best we can do sometimes is be hopeful but accept that we'll be waiting a bit longer. I'm always a fan of the first 2 weeks of the cycle so AF doesn't get me down for too long when she comes. Can relax and have a vino, eat sushi, drink lots of coffee, and have fun with lots of doggy dancing. I've got my fingers crossed for you just in case though! Oh, and glad you're feeling better!

Is that nausea that I sense just a bit this morning? hmmm... I'm a little queezy. Don't know why. Let's hope it's not in my head! And my boobs are a bit sore when pressed (i know I should stop poking them to test, LoL). And I'm still thirsty. .... .... I'm happy to cling on to the hope that this all means something more than AF being on her way. Just a couple more days until I find out. :thumbup:

thanks for the reassurance, prepping :)

think i've come to accept that this is going to take a bit longer than i thought! funny how i never noticed all these pre-menstrual symptoms that are SO like pg symptoms until i starting trying to conceive! :witch: is quite the trickster..

fx for you hun :flower:

oh ya, I was totally one of those that thought pregnancy would happen immediately. That's what we're taught growing up so why was there any reason to think otherwise?

But really, whether it takes a month to conceive or a year, it doesn't make a difference down the road. If I have a 13 year old versus a 14 year old, it just means that I have an extra year to save for their post secondary. And if it's a girl, then maybe I have one more blissful year before full-on scary teenage girl hormones hit.

TTC has taught me quite a bit about how my body works, which is cool. Knowing our fertile cycle can certainly help as time goes on.

I have a confession ladies.... AF is expected on Thursday, and I told DH that I would wait until I'm officially 'late' before testing... BUT I have to admit that I'm doing a bit of scheming right now on how to test early. I'm thinking of using my blue dye tomorrow and keeping it quiet (except to you girls of course). If it's neg, then I can go on to anticipate AF (with the hopes that it was too early to detect). If it looks pos, then I'll go out for a digi to use on Thursday morning. I would want confirmation just in case the blue dye gives a false reading anyway.
We'll see if I have the guts!

Cookie and Prepping, this is all sounding good! Karine, when I was first pg I got a horrendous cold, apparently your immune system takes a sharp dip so your body doesn't reject the baby. Not trying to get your hopes too high but hang in there, you're not out yet hun!

I could not be more excited today! Saw Bean on the screen! He/she (the cord was in the way so the little nipper is keeping that one a secret for now) was bouncing and swimming and using the sides of my womb as a trampoline! It even waved! Amazing and surreal. It has definitely made all my crappiness worthwhile. Will find out results of Nuchal translucency and blood tests for abnormalities in 2 weeks. I'll try to get a pic on here if you girlies would like to see? Shame I couldn't have shown Gma, she'd have liked that :( Thanks for all your sweet comments about that :hugs:

I felt SO ill all day yesterday, even to the point wher I was dry heaving in bed :sick:. I got up at midnight and thought I'd just about manage a bowl of cornflakes to settle my tummy and..... there was no milk. And (I am ashamed to say) I cried :hissy:!!! OH walked in at that moment as he'd been for a drink to tell his best friend the news. He was worried saying 'what's wrong?' I felt like such an idiot!!!

Got my fingers crossed for all these symptoms! :dust:

I hope you have all been doggie dancing! Love hugs and baby dust xxx

Clara, sorry to hear about your Grandma :hugs: I hope 12 weeks is your turning point for feeling better. Some days are better than others for me but once I eat it makes such a difference. The problem is finding something I want eat :dohh:

Karine, are you feeling better?

Prepping, only a few days to go! Fx for a BFP :baby:

Cookie, your in the 2ww :happydance: Hope those :spermy: are working hard!

I got my date for my scan, the 28th Sept :happydance: but i'm on holiday :growlmad: Changed it for the 6th Oct, I can't wait!

Hon I know what you mean about finding something you want to eat! I think cravings are a myth!! :(

Congrats on getting a date for the scan! cannot wait to see your beanie too!:happydance:

x

TOTALLY want to see a pic of your little bean!!! Don't even need to ask!
One of my friend's mentioned that when they went for their first check, their little bean was waving like crazy which made her laugh and *whomp!* little bean fell over from the laugh. It was hilarious to hear described.
And you poor girl, tell DH to get out and get some milk pronto!

We were lucky and got two pics! Prepping that sounds cute, the bean falling over! Bless :) x

Attachments

• SNV38604.jpg
    SNV38604.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • SNV38605.jpg
    SNV38605.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads