SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks Clara. Nips not so bad today but (o)(o) still bigger lol.
Not had that taste today but it was strange. I can only describe it like when I used to smoke and had sprayed perfume on and got some on my hand then tasted it on the cigarette. But o don't smoke now so wasn't that lol. We shall see.

Sorry your feeling so rotten. It's awful no1 letting you sit on the tube. But thank god you can work from home. Just relax hun, don't over do it and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Afm - I was planning to go shopping today but locked my keys in the car lol so can't leave my flat. Was going to so house work but have instead been planning wedding ideas with a friend Haha. so I'm a tad excited atm Haha

Prepping hope the witch hasn't shown for you hunni xxxxxxxx

Ha ha! Wedding planning sounds much more fun than housework! Have you no spare keys? I have to laugh again, this is the sort of thing I do so I have to have back-ups!

I should be working but browsing the internet and checking in on here is much more interesting today! I feel a bit better now, made some marmalade on toast!

Hang in there Cookie with the big boobies! ;)

x

Haha. Well DF took the other keys with him which he didn't need! Lol. Ur has his van keys and work keys separate so didn't need to take the car and flat keys lol.

Yea wedding plans are def more fun. We don't want a proper serious wedding. We want to get married in a field lol. With my dog as a ring bearer lol and then have a mini festival as a reception with a hog roast and bbq and live bands Haha. Ooooooooo and a big wheel lol

Aww pleased you've managed to eat hun. Yea works boring lol have fun browsing xxxx

hey gals :)

cookie! sore bbs and funny taste?! sounds really promising! everything crossed for u! hopefully u wont need the pineapple :winkwink:

prepping, i tried preseed just once to see how it felt.. much better than other lubes, i must say, it's consistency is similar to cm. was just telling DH last night that next cycle im bringing out the big guns (preseed). hope it works.. are you going to do another test soon?

clara.. hope you're feeling better today, don't worry, soon you'll be out of the sick phase. didn't know pineapple helps tho, great tip! will definitely try that.

hope everyone has a great day (or night!) it's 9 am for me right now!

xx, k.

Cookie, That sounds lovely! I love the idea of the ring-bearing dog, the pics will be great!! He he :)

I'd like to get married on a beach, maybe in Cornwall. I always said I'd like to wear a white bikini but I'll have to see what my poor body looks like after Bean!!

Thanks Karine, I truly hope so! Good luck with the 'big guns' this cycle! Hope the pineapple juice works for you :)

x

9am! Lol. It's 2.30pm here lol. I forget everyone's from different parts of the world.
Hope you have a good day.

Yea it all sounds good but I don't think anything of it if I'm honest cos (o)(o)s been like that since ov and the funny taste passed and wouldn't it be too early for anything like that? Af isn't due til end of the month. Idk.... as I'm typing this I got a funny shooting pain on my right boob. That's strange lol. but again too early I think?

That's it I'm off to Google this me thinks lol

X,xxx

Cookie, That sounds lovely! I love the idea of the ring-bearing dog, the pics will be great!! He he :)

I'd like to get married on a beach, maybe in Cornwall. I always said I'd like to wear a white bikini but I'll have to see what my poor body looks like after Bean!!

Thanks Karine, I truly hope so! Good luck with the 'big guns' this cycle! Hope the pineapple juice works for you :)

x

Omg I love that. White bikini and a veil ;)
If we can't do the festival idea then we will go abroad and get married on a beach lol. but this is what we ideally want lol. And I though, sparklers on every table for the evening lol.

Ok so I went on the 2ww and sore nips OS on there. I def have a shooting pain in the side of right boob. Strange its just come but I guess I could be imagining it. But, if I o'd last Friday does that make me 6dpo ? Lol

i've heard of ppl getting weird symptoms on 6dpo.. but i completely understand that you don't want to get your hopes up. so when is the wedding, then?

isn't it fun doing all the planning? i wanted to get married at my favourite resort here but it was too expensive! we ended up having a civil ceremony at the courthouse and then a dinner for 50 ppl that night.

it was nice but my uncle got drunk and rolled down the hill in my parents' garden and ended up passed out under a mango tree, :lol:. i do regret not having a nice wedding dress tho, just wore a cocktail dress for the dinner.. so i'm thinking maybe for our 5th anniversary we'll get married again with me in a proper dress, lol.. with a proper photographer etc.

have been secretly looking for a nice dress but poor DH has no idea of any of this. just like he has no idea i've got all the baby names picked out etc! i've been running some names by him and he always says "oh whatever you want".. so we'll see! i bet when the time comes it'll be a different story:rolleyes:

gosh sorry for all this blabbering about random things.. am home today, the flu has reared itself again..

:hugs:

weird.. just typed out a long response about my wedding and it disappeared..

cookie, your plans sound lovely! don't some ppl have symptoms at 6dpo? but i understand why you don't want to get your hopes up yet.

am home today, just felt really tired this morning and we have a tropical storm in the area.. so im online looking at baby names (even tho i already know the names i want lol)

have a gr8 afternoon :)

Yea after lookin on the 2ww site you can get symptoms. The shooting pain has gone, kinda went down my arm lol. Ok so maybe I will let this be a symptom then lol. But my boobs are busting out my bra lol. DF is in heaven lol.

Aww nice lazy day then? I love lazy days Hehe. Tropical storm sounds a bit scary though.
Oooo i love thinkin about baby names with DF. We don't always agree but I'm sure I will get my way ;)

My OH has come up with some awful names! lol! We have a few that we're agreed on, just gotta see a) what gender bean will be and b) if it 'looks' like one of the names we chose!

Karine, I love tropical storms, not the very violent ones though, of course! Stay safe and have a great afternoon too

Just posted some scan pics to OH's Mum, my parents and my sis. They'll have a nice surprise when the postie arrives tomorrow :)

x

Aww that's sweet :) bet they will scream the house down when they get it lol.
Yea DF came up with an awful one! And is firm on it but no way. He wants Aj for a boy! That's not a bloody name. So yes we will see lol.
Clara are you finding out the sex of beanie? I can't remember what you decided xxxx

i knew what names i wanted since i was about 20, haha.. used to like anya but i told my sister-in-law and she stole it (she isn't the nicest person). so now i've settled on olivia aisling or dylan michael. DH likes olivia but isn't sure about aisling because ppl might have trouble pronouncing it.

cookie, it's a wonderful, lazy day! except for the pain i have running from my ovary area down my leg. think it's a normal pre-af smptom for me but at this point i can't remember what i get when, it's too much to keep track of.

clara, the storm is just blowing lots of rain my way, it's nice and cosy atm. how exciting for your fam.. can't wait to give my parents the good news someday, they are dying right now for a grandbaby.

ok off to do lunch, speak soon gals :hugs:

Aww I like them names. When I was a kid I loved the name chloe. All my dolls were called chloe so I wanted that but my friend now has a chloe so not now lol.
I love it when its stormy out and you get all snuggly and warm :) enjoy lunch.

I've been writing out a list of ideas for the wedding as we are going away on sat with my parents and they want to discuss it all then so I don't want to forget anything lol

Xxxx

Cookie, well, I always thought I'd want a surprise but when the sonographer asked if we wanted to know at the scan the other day we looked at eachother and said 'yes please!' but Beanie was protecting his/her dignity, the cord was between it's legs! By the way, I worked with an Indian guy called Ajay, so you could get away with that name! Or call him something like Andrew James, then AJ for short!

Karine they're lovely names! I have a neice called Olivia, she is gorgeous, very cheeky! We have a frind called Aisling too! I always liked the name Eva (pronounced ay-va after a lovely norwegian girl I met when I was younger), but there are sooooo many of them around me now so I'd like to choose something different. We haven't told anyone our shortlist, except that OH's Dad died when OH was 17 and his name was Harry so OH is very keen to get that into the name somewhere if the bean is of the male variety!

Hope your pain eases soon Karine, that doesn't sound nice. Enjoy being cosy in the storm :)

x

Aww how exciting. Lol I think id crack too and want to know.
Yea I said about Aj for short to DF but I like another boys name more. Aww its sweet about using OHs dads name if its a boy. My mum had a baby girl before me and my sister were born and she died after 42hours :( and she was called Kayleigh. A few years ago I told my mum of I ever had a girl her middle name would be Kayleigh. My mum cried her eyes out when I told her and I want to do it for her but also to keep my big sister in our thoughts :(

Cookie that just made me well up! That is so sweet. That must have been horrible for your poor Mum. I'm glad you and your sis came along though :) x

Aww I'm sorry. Yea my poor mum was only 16yrs old when it happened and she had to make the decision (alone) whether to switch life support off :( but we were brought up knowing about her and had pictures in the house and her mouse teddy my mum still has :) xxxx

I know. But everything will be amazing for you hunni and your pregnancy and birth will be amazing hunni xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->