SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Wow, you girl's have been chatty!

I like all of your name choices :cloud9:. AJ should be short for something imo ;)
DH and I do the same as I have a memo on my phone where I keep all our potential names. So far, the top of the list is Wade for a boy and Bryce for a girl. I would like to use both of our parents names for the middle names too.

Karine, we're in the same time zone! neat! Hope the tropical storm doesn't get too bad for you there.

Clara, you take care of yourself and the baba! And I agree, there will have to be some words when he/she is born. lol

cookie, and so the 2WW casual observations begin! I super hope that sore boobies are a good indicator of something happening! I don't normally get them myself... only just a little bit as AF approaches. Now that my fingers are no longer crossed for me, they're crossed for you!

Okay ladies, I will officially be taking advantage of the open bar this weekend! And vino/cocktails with my bff. That's right, AF showed exactly when she was supposed to. *mutter mutter*. So today I am going to stop for Preseed on the way home, along with some vino, and maybe even some chocolate. Bring it on cycle 5! Bring it on!

Aww prepping sorry the witch got you :( but you make the most of that bar and lots of chocolate hun and hoping next cycle is your one xxxx those names are lovely too :)

Ah Prepping, sorry about AF, but at least you can enjoy the bar! That's the spirit (excuse the pun!) On with cycle 5 :)

Yup we've been chatty! I've been lazy. Weird how I can concentrate more easily on BnB than work eh?!

Going to have a lie down in a bit. zzzzzzzzzzzz, It's only 17:44 here! Still, at least I have an excuse. Plus it's cold so i need to get under a duvet!

x

Thanks girls, you're awesome!

What's kind of neat, is that any of us getting our BFPs in the next 5 weeks will be right on time to spill the beans at Christmas! I'm a bit of a christmas mush so that would be :cloud9:.

It sucks. But at least I can say that my cycles are regular which should mean everything else is regular too. Which means I shouldn't have any problem with fertility. It's just going to take time. bah. Well, on to a month of lubed up doggy dancing! LoL

Haha prepping that made me giggle. Lubed up doggy dancing sounds fun! Lol.
Aww that would be nice to be able to tell ppl as a Xmas pressie. Nice and cheap too ;) lol

Yea I'm freezing too Clara :( and have been extremely lazy today lol. off to bingo in a bit lol. Try and win some spending money for holiday lol.

oh my! lubed-up doggy-dancing! think im going to get in on that too, prepping! if DH only knows what goes on here he'd be so embarassed, lol! love your names, btw :thumbup: sorry to hear about af.. :flower: gosh if we can all get our bfp's before christmas that'll be fantastic! in the meantime enjoy your :wine:

cookie that's so sweet about your big sister's name :) my DH's dad was called matthew and SIL stole that too lol.. what can i say, she was quicker on the draw, i guess. can't be mad for that. also like emilio which was DH's granddad's name. kayleigh is a really pretty name :) how exciting tho.. wedding planning on a vacation :happydance:

clara and cookie, am really envious of your cold weather.. imagine a storm is in the area and it's still warm.

:hugs:

Ladies I have been at work for one day and i have missed loads!

Clara, travelling on the tube is horrible at the best of times but at peak time and pregnant has got to be a nightmare. I travel to London a few times a week [on the train] and to be honest I am in my own world reading and probably wouldn't notice if somebody pregnant stood near me. Plus in the winter your more covered up so its harder for people to tell. If your really feeling poorly then ask somebody if you can sit down. Say nice and loudly to somebody that your pregnant and feeling unwell, i'm sure somebody will give you their seat O:)

Cookie, wedding plans sound good! You might be more than 6dpo as you are not exactly sure when ov was so its sounding good!

Karine, I used pre-seed for one month. Only needed it for one month because I got my BFP! Only used it around the times of ov [ov confirmed by clearblue digitial sticks -also first month using them]

:dust:

Prepping, :brat: I can't believe that evil witch turned up :growlmad:. Huge :hugs:

Have loads of wine and loads of chocolate :happydance:

Preseed is a great idea :thumbup:

I just went shoe shopping online and feel darn good about it! omg ladies, aldoshoes.com is amazing. I called my mum and told her what i found, so of course she had to go online too and we went shoe shopping together over the phone. Clearance area rocks! (plus I put in an extra 15% off promo code I found online)

I should be getting them right around my birthday next week! Happy birthday to me :D

All because of AF... haha Still need to pick up the vino, lube, and chocolate. DH says it sounds like I'm prepping for a hell of a night.

Oh ya, and a costume for my dog. :D My older one is Batman for halloween, I want to get a Superman costume for the young one.

Oh Prepping you really just cheered me up! Chocolate, wine, lube and a dog outfit!!! Tooooooo funny!!!!!

Enjoy your evening Hun!! Lol x 1000 !!!

X

Loads going on again, feel out of the loop cos I've been so inundated at work :S September is always our busiest month - so stressful! I've not had any time to stress about ttc or do opk's...so hopefully a relaxed bfp in the making - if I actually get any action! Hope you're all doing well, sorry for your bfn prepping :(

when's your bday, prepping? mine is on tuesday.. af is due monday..

hi greygirl :) sorry to hear you're so swamped at work :( hope you are well otherwise!

when's your bday, prepping? mine is on tuesday.. af is due monday..

hi greygirl :) sorry to hear you're so swamped at work :( hope you are well otherwise!

Mine is Tuesday too! Sept 27th :D I'll be 29, you?

missh, you're in our thoughts. :) I really hope this is a relaxed bfp in the making!

Gosh I'm an oldie! Will be 35 on 2nd December :)

In case I forget Prepping, have a happy birthday!

I'm off to bed now. Again.

Nite my lovelies.

xx

prepping.. i'll be 34.. so we have a bday in common! as well as the time zone :haha:

am off to watch my guilty pleasure in a bit (jersey shore).. :happydance: cant help it, i know it's rubbish but i just love all the drama :)

xx

Lol. Talking of birthdays I feel young now lol. I'm 23 in nov :)

grey i hope work isn't too bad for you and maybe a relaxed approach will get you that bfp :) fx hunni.

Prepping your shopping spree online made me giggle. Happy birthday to you indeed lol.
Clara if your going in to work today I hope the journey in is ok.
Karine. I don't watch jersey shore. Just because I'm from Essex and they brought that awful only way is Essex out and it just makes me cringe. I don't know anyone in Essex like them on that show lol.

Anyways. Im off shopping in a while :) then pack for holiday tomoro. Can't wait to get away xxxx

I need to vent! Shopping went awful. I'm tall and nothin ever fits/suits me :,( sooooooo I brought a new bed set and 9 yes 9 new nail varnishes :D
Come home to pack for holiday and sort flat and animals out and have now got a bloody migrane. So shit day and nothing sorted... except new bed set on the bed and pretty nails lol. Today = total FAIL........ lol.

But I had a niggling pain in my side earlier :D so fx it means something xxxx

Yay Karine, you're the same age as me! I thought I was the only one in my 30s :) Enjoy Jersey Shore, I've never seen it!

Cookie, sorry you've had a disappointing day. look on the bright side: LOADS of girls would like to be tall like you, you have pretty nails :), you're off on holiday (very jealous), you have some very cute animals in your house AND you have a wedding to plan! The migraine stinks, ok. Hope it gets better soon. Try to chill a bit and have a relaxing evening. Fingers crossed the niggly pain means something too :) by the way, TOWIE makes me cringe too! Those people are so false! I know some lovely Essex people and only one of them is like that (he's a young gay guy and totally flamboyant!! He even uses fake tan! He he) Have you seen Made in Chelsea? that's just as bad. I am sure they find the thickest people in the country (Big Brother rejects perhaps) and put them in front of the camera to preen and prance about! I caught my OH watching it the other day, he's weird sometimes!!

By the way thanks but I stayed working from home today. It has been soooo busy, this is the first chance I've had to check in on here. No tube today, phew! I had a lovely long sleep last night and felt a lot better this morning. I've been trying to eat regularly and not think about the symptoms too much, that seems to help.

Anyway, I am going to log off in a sec. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Lots of love C x

Thanks Clara. Your right, I have lots of fab things going on and my beautiful animals :) although I feel a little guilty that my poor friend has to go and feed them all while we are away. When she came over the other night to learn about the dragons she screamed at the grass hoppers lol. Not the best start. but she will be fine.

I'm glad your feeling ok today hun and got to work from home. No horrid tube for you. Have a relaxing weekend hunni.

Well I've been having cramps this afternoon. At one point it felt like af was due any min. but they have gone now. We shall just see what happens hey.

Hope everyone's well. And enjoy your weekends. I'm off on holiday tomorrow but I'm sure il still be about on here, if I have any signal in the middle of no where lol

Love and butty plugs to you all xxxx

Oh and TOWIE is awful Clara. Funny, I have a gay mate who is also like that but everyone else, normal and not fake dumbasses lol. No I haven't seen made in chelsea either. What a load of rubbish. The big brother reject comment made me chuckle tho lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->