SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Have a fantastic holiday Cookie! Where are you off to?

He he, your poor friend with the grasshoppers! At least you don't have snakes or it would be mice she'd have to feed them!

X

hiya clara, it seems that we are the 2 senior citizens on here :haha:.. glad to know you're doing well.

cookie, hope you're having a better day today! don't worry, soon you'll be on vacay! i'm liking the side pains :thumbup: .. sounds promising!

nothing to report on my end.. had some weird sensations in stomach area this morning on my way to work but i think that was because of my workout yesterday more than anything else.

ugh jersey shore was particularly bad last night, i was cringeing at some points. wouldn't miss it tho, lol!

big hugs to everyone, am about to sneak out of work a bit early..

speak soon,
k.

Have a fantastic holiday Cookie! Where are you off to?

He he, your poor friend with the grasshoppers! At least you don't have snakes or it would be mice she'd have to feed them!

X

I'm off to yorkshire :) and weathers ment to be good too :happydance:
Yea thank god its not snakes. I'd be too scared of them getting to my hamsters lol.

Karine loving sneaking out of work early lol. Enjoy your weekend.
Yea the pains are deff there coming and going. Would be a perfect end to my holiday of the witch didn't show at the end xxxx

Sadly my weekend isn't going to any less busy than my week! I have had negative opk's thus far, so no impending O day yet - good job as we've both been too tired for any extra-curricular activities!!!
Hope you're all doing well :D

Oh poor you Greygirl. Hope you manage to get at least some chilling time.
You never know, O could be just round the corner :)

He he Karine, senior citizens! I like it!

I've just been shopping on Oxford Street! Brave for a Saturday eh?? Can't believe how many smokers, women wearing extreme amounts of perfume and restaurants with garlic smells wafting out there were! I had to walk down the street with my scarf over my nose! I must've looked very strange! Lol. Anyway, got fitted in Bravissimo (I love them) and I'm now a 32G!! M&S and mothercare thought I was a 34D! UK girls, don't get measured there! I tried on some Ds and my boobs were trying to escape and the back of the bra was so loose it rode up. So anyway, now I have 2 beautiful new bras that FIT from Bravissimo! yay! Also bought maternity tights, knickers (Gap sale) and pyjamas :) Am cream crackered now. Going to put my tootsies up :)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

What's everyone up to? Xx

Hi girlies!
Wow - look what happens when I dont log on for a little while!

First of all, Clara, I was so sad to read that Gma passed away. Especially as you were days away from your scan. Re Scan - those pictures are amazing!!! I am SO HAPPY for you! Just gutted the little "bugger" as you call it is giving you so much grief. The end of the first trimester should stop the sickness for you! Keep us posted on all your news.

Cookie - hope you have a fantastic holiday. Symptoms sound VERY promising - you will have to log on and let us know how you go. I am very excited for you - all the things you are experiencing sound so familiar!

MissH Thank you for your lovely long post. Thanks for all your concern. Hope all is well with bean - you must be close to your scan now?

Grey - hoping you get your positive OPK this week some time and get doggy dancing in time for a BFP this month - f's x'd hunni.

Prepping - sorry about BFN - onwards and upwards lady - keep going - you will get there - sending you lots of stick baby dust

Welcome to all the newbies! This really is a great place to be and the girls are SO supportive!

Loving and missing you all very much - sorry I havent been on - been so busy at work. Was lovely reading all the highs and lows of the SPAs and really made me feel like I had been missing out on all the gossip.

Speak to you all soon

HUGS, doggy dancing, butt pluggs and sticky dust to you all

A xxxxxxxx

hi achelois :hi: so sorry you have to be in this tough situation.. i know how you feel, had the same experience years ago with my first serious bf and it was really hard to make the decision i knew i needed to make. eventually you find the strength and then it's onward and upward from that point! im really glad to be a part of this group with all you amazing, nice ladies!

greygirl.. hang in there, O and doggy-dancing are right around the corner hun :thumbup:

cookie.. enjoy your vacay!

clara.. how exciting, shopping for maternity things! :happydance:

well i'm offically out, stupid :witch: came 2 days early yesterday. was a bit hopeful at first because i just spotted all of yesterday and last night with no pain whatsoever and that's unheard of for me.. but since i got up this morning it's gradually becoming more of a regular flow :(

so i had a small hissy fit this morning, i thought i was fine before but i guess the small hope i had was not that small lol. broke a plate lol.. luckily DH was not home to see that! grrrr it is so frustrating!

on the other hand, hopefully i won't be menstruating for my bday on tuesday so DH and i can start the ball rolling again :happydance: and i can have vino to celebrate being a year older! :cry: haha,, going to need that vino!

hope everyone is having a great weekend..

:hugs:

Hi All!
Had an awesome weekend. Liver is still detoxing. A few stories have been made to which I'm doing a few of these -> :dohh:. Have a lot to do atm so am not able to go into personals.

Thinking about all of you! October will be great :D

Karine, sorry to hear AF came up to bite you. All we can do at this point is enjoy the wine on our birthdays. :)

Hi ladies!

A, sending you a big hug, hope you find some peace in your heart and mind soon x

Karine, damn that witch! Sorry about that hun, hussy fits are allowed by the way! Better than holding it in x

Prepping, sounds like you had a blast! Well done you, looking forward to the stories... x

Afm, waiting for OH to pick me up, I'm soaking from the rain and so tired I may fall asleep in the hotel foyer I just ran into to shelter. We're off to Devon for Gma's funeral tomorrow.

Hugs and baby dust, doggy dances and butt plugs xx

Hi ladies just a quickie from me as in the middle of the yorkshire dales and no signal. Having an amazing time. It's so beautiful and peaceful here.

A thinkin of you and sending lots of :hugs: I hope you find happiness very soon my dear.

Clara. I hope the funeral goes ok. Thinkin of you.

Karine. Sorry she got you enjoy the wine :)

Prepping I sounds like you had a great time. Good on you xxx

Grey I hope you get your positive o day soon. enjoy and hope works slowed down for you.

Afm. Nipples not as sore but boobs still larger. Had a lot of cramps but nothin more really. Being away means im not lookin for every little sign so that's good.

Hope your all well. Sending hugs and butt plugs to you all xxxx

I know the feeling A! Work is crazy right now, October should calm it down...

How are you all?

First +opk today!!!! I had some good colour yesterday, but def same colour today!!! I'm cancelling a commitment I had tonight (gonna be hard not to explain to DH why, I've promised to not tell him when I get a + this cycle) and hopefully get in some :sex:....hubby still shattered though, so wish me luck! I might try the massage, but sometimes it sends him to sleep, so argh! Fingers crossed!!!

Clara, hope your day is going well enough. Share in the memories and celebrate life.
btw, don't think I can share all stories... I don't want to be "that girl" for all the internet to see. :blush: Some of it involved me not finding my room until 4am, getting up at 7:30am the next day for a 5k walk/run fundraiser, and being congratulated by random people for making it. Had one guy come up to say that I forgot my sweater, purse, earrings, and shoes in their room. And that even though I was shattered and couldn't find my room, I still went on to make fun of him in a really bad russian accent for quite a bit (I remember that part, it was pretty darn hilarious). But what can be expected when I had a bottomless scotch glass and bottomless vodka glass! Can thank my managers for that.
Again, :dohh:.

cookie, enjoy your getaway!!! Sounds wonderful. And fingers are crossed that the observations prove to be good!

Grey, don't be *too* good at the massage. Hoping you get some good hanky panky!

Karine, Happy Birthday!!! :D:D:D

I got my birthday shoes that I ordered online on Thursday! Wearing them today. :D
Life is good. :D

hi gals :)

prepping.. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :hugs: hope u have a fab day hun! what are your plans? took a day off and DH and i are going to see contagion (matt damon on my bday, what can be better?) then dinner tonight.

cookie.. glad you're having a nice, relaxing holiday, fx for u, cramps = hope :thumbup:

greygirl.. have a fun time tonight :winkwink: fx for u too!

clara.. hope it all goes well today, u are in my thoughts :hugs:

found out yesterday that my division is laying off 450 ppl on friday and i'm feeling a bit terrified about that but trying to not think about it too much.

:dust: and :hug:

karine, I so hope that you don't have to worry about being one of the 450. Keep doing what you're doing and try not to fear the worst.
As for what we're doing, DH and my mum are taking me out to Red Lobster for dinner. I know, not exactly fancy, but I feel like seafood and haven't been in at least 8 years. Yay all-you-can-eat shrimp! haha Contagion is on our list of movies to see! We just won't have the time today unfortunately. Enjoy yourself!

Morning Lovely Ladies!!!

Karine and Prepping i hope you both had a lovely birthday! Prepping loving the drunkeness sounds like you had fun!!!

Clara i hope everything went well for you and your family. I bet your gma had a lovely send off :hugs:

We have internet access here and have managed to get on without parents prying eyes! Although DF is being annoying and watching me type! lol

I forgot to mention that ive been peeing a bit more than normal and actually having to get up in the night (very unlike me) and im jumping on the thirsty band wagon too!! Have to have a drink beside my bed at night (again very unlike me) but this could be to do with the fact we are doing alot of active things lol. Oh and a bit of TMI :p tried to have some BDing fun the other night and couldnt because it bloody hurt!! Felt like it was burning so had to stop :(

Anyways DF is annoying me so better dash!! Hope your all well!!
Love and Butt pLUGS to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Karine and Prepping - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XXXX (lots of birthday "OATS" for you two!)

Clara - hope all went ok for you darling
Grey - hope your getting your wicked way with OH!
Cookie - Sounds like you are having AMAZING symptoms - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

All - thanks for all your lovely comments - missing and loving you all lots

A xxxxx

A we miss and love you lots too. Hope your doing ok sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, no :sex: last night, tried my best but nothing. I'm so deflated right now. I also gained another lb at slimming world tonight...turns out I've only lost 2.5lbs since July :( My only ray of hope right now is the appointment tomorrow...I hope he gives me clomid or else I may cry...though clomid is no good if I can't get him to have :sex: with me...We're gonna have to lie and say we're having sex 5 times a week like he told us too...we're not, it's once a week if I'm lucky :(

Happy birthday Karine and Prepping! Karine, will be keeping my fingers crossed you're not one of the 450. Hang in there girlie. Prepping, is Red Lobster a seafood chain? We don't have it here, sounds like fun!

A we miss you too, think about you often and send you happy vibes. Hope you're ok chick.

Grey how's the doggy dancing coming along?! ;)

MissH how's that baby baking doing?

Cookie it sounds like you're having fun! I love it that DF was looking over your shoulder while you were on here! What does he make of the butt plugs and doggy dancing?! Symptoms are still sounding promising, fingers firmly crossed :)

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Afm, funeral went ok, went quite quickly really. Thanks for all your thoughts. My 11 yr old niece did a reading, she was amazing, so clear and composed. It was nice to see lots of my family. We let off balloons from the local pub and all say our goodbyes. Weirdly it was quite a nice day.

Bean is behaving him/herself a little more, the sickness is lessening but smells are making me gag still. In fact there's cigarette smoke coming in the window now! Yuk! I am sure that I've felt little flutterings in my tummy occasionally when I'm lying still at night too! Some people say you can feel things this early, others say not til 16weeks earliest. Well, I'm 13 weeks tomorrow. Fingers crossed the worst sickness is behind me and it doesn't come back! Am working at home most of this week due to the heatwave! Our office is crap in the heat and I know I couldn't stand it.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on! Better say bye for now and start getting ready for bed :)

Night night lovely ones

C xx

Grey! Hugs to you sweetheart, you must have posted at the same time as me. Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit deflated. 1lb is only tiny, I'm sure you'll lose it again in a week, betcha! Hang in there, we're all behind you.

I hope you get the Clomid too honey. Let us know how it goes :)

:hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"