SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Haha prepping I can just visualize your doggys squished in to my vivs lmao.
I'm sure they will be fine as dogs like living in packs unlike my dragons lol. Just pleased to have them both still as I thought we would have to rehome one lol. So instead I have 8ft of tanks lol. But they are on top of eachother so not so bad lol.
Loving the spiders web! I'm sure it will catch something hun :) lol

Karine - I'm pleased you spoke to DH. My oh always blames himself when the witch shows and it was a lot of pressure BDing at o time for him so I don't tell him when I'm most fertile and when we need to doggy dance. Maybe see how he feels about that?

hahaha prepping you crack me up.. thinking about what you were going to wear.. HA!! that is so true!! but now that you put it that way i can see how distractions and pressure can really keep things from happening because it happens to me too, it's just not necessary that i finish, lol.. makes me feel ALOT better now that i put myself in his shoes.

cookie, good idea about keeping him in the dark.. i'll have to make sure we dtd more regularly so that when it's O time he won't realize we're bding more often and catch on. ahhh, the things we do for our men! lol..

nothing happened last night sadly, we got home really late and were seriously burned out. hopefully tonight we'll pull something off. getting O pains right now.. so maybe im still fertile? someone was saying that you can still be fertile a few days after ewcm.. anyone know how long after? will google it..

:hug: and :dust: and :spermy:

cookie, Spider web doggy dancing baby dust? :winkwink:

karine, glad I made you smile. :) I'm just repeating what I had to work out in my own head when I encountered stamina man. It really comes back to remembering TTC should be fun and not a job for one purpose. Although I have to say that dancing has become more fun because of TTC personally. It's amusing at times.
As for fertile time after ewcm, apparently it's at least a couple days. From what I've read, you'll get a blank day of cm which is supposedly when you ovulate, and you can still have the :spermy: catch the egg for the day or so afterwards. As for whether I can testify to cm being so consistent as that, I've no clue. Point is, ewcm is good and if you're within 48 hrs of it then you probably still have a chance. Worth a shot at least.

Alright so yesterday turned into a morning/nighter for BDing. That doesn't happen too often! Mainly only saved for vacations or getaways honestly. LoL I know it's better to let the little spermies build back up so it's only once a day, but it's O time and I've got a web to fill.
Haven't seen ewcm since Monday I think so I don't know what's going on inside. I don't get middle pains when I O so I'm in the dark.
And the pre-seed hasn't arrived yet! I'm hoping that it's Murphy's Law (Sod's Law for you english folk) that it gets here after O and that I get my BFP so don't get to use it for the intended purpose anyway. Wouldn't that be awesome? :D

Prepping, you have given me a few giggles when I have been reading your posts! I agree that when ttc men have more pressure, my mind was often wandering when dtd. I think not letting on that its ov time is a good idea so the pressure is less. Really hope that you won't need the pre-seed :winkwink:

Karine, hope you get some :sex: but try to remember it only takes one time so once is better than nothing. Your not out until the witch arrives :hugs:

Cookie, sounds like you had a great holiday. So sorry the witch got you :hugs: Glad you didn't have to re-home one of your dragons.

Achelois, I think relationships are often hard work but you have to decide if you think the hard work is worth it. Me and my OH have been arguing this week but a lot of it has been due to our ds who is having bad tantums. Instead of joining forces to deal with ds we have been turning against each other! Had a big chat and agreed on how we're going to handle things from now on so hopefully things will be better. I really hope that you are happy with what ever you decide :hugs:

GreyGirl, great news about your husbands swimmers and about getting 6 months of clomid. I hope the op goes well :hugs:

Clara, glad the funeral went well. Good decision to change midwife. I didn't like my midwife when i was pregnant with ds and I moved near to my due date and got a new one. I was much happier :thumbup:

I had my scan today! Very happy to say that everything is ok. Edd is 14th April. Such a relief to know everything is ok and I can finally tell everybody.Will try and post some pictures but it will probably be tomorrow. I'm so tired at the moment so think it will be another early night!

:dust:

missh, that's wonderful about the scan!!! :D:D:D Look forward to pictures. Rest up!

Got my pre-seed! So we get to try it out on the last possible time that there might still be a chance for us.
Lesson to me. Always allow at least 10 days for online orders to be delivered.

What's awesome is that my mum is the one to call me asking "Did you order moisturizer online?". Uhhhhhh... I ordered something online. I was so not wanting to be talking to my mum about my lube purchase! Luckily she couldn't tell what it was but called to let me know it looks like it was run over by a truck (as I can hear her fiddling and squeezing the package to find out what it is). I just ended the convo saying that I'll see to it later and changed the subject.
:dohh: :blush:

Hahaha! Prepping, I'm giggling about the moisturiser!! Hope it helps you catch some little bugs Spiderwoman! Your posts have been very entertaining! :)

Cookie that's sad about the dragons. Hopefully they'll be happier and peaceful in their single residences, how posh are they?! ;)

Grey, thinking of you. I'm sure all will go well, they warn people before every op of the chances of things going wrong, they have to cover themselves so please don't let that play on your mind. Hope your BFP shows beforehand girlie :hugs:

MissH, can't wait to see your scan! So glad it went well for you, go baby bean!

Karine so glad you had a chat to DH. when we were TTC I didn't mention when I suspected I was 'O'ing. I got more (ahem) 'frisky' around that time anyway so more dancing was done! OH didn't like talking about it too much I think he felt pressured too. We called it NTTP really although I was keeping an eye on things!

AFM, good really, just over 14 weeks now, appetite's improved. I don't think it'll take me long to find the 3 kilos I lost in the third tri! Our chances of a Down's baby are 1:3400 so nice and low and latest bloods were really good, very high iron, yay! So all set for a 'low risk' birth so far meaning I can use the birthing centre :)

Have a beautiful weekend everyone, sorry not been about more, been busy at work all week and sleeping lots! No energy to get online when home!

Love, butt plugs and sticky spider webs to all! Xxx

:hugs: Grey, how are you doing?

in fact how is EVERYONE doing?! I keep checking in but things have been a little slow recently. Hope you're all ok xx

Hey all. Sorry I've been absent lately. I'm doing a uni certificate distance learning course atm and I'm stressed up to my eye balls lol (its a optic course and the eye ball thing just made me giggle to myself (god I'm going mad)) so yea not been about much.

Clara I'm so pleased your feeling better at last :) how's things going hun?

Grey hope your ok hun and works not too stressful atm.
Karine hope things are ok with u and hubby.
Prepping - your posts crack me up. Hope the web caught something hun.
Missh - pleased scan went well. Can't wait for the pics :)
Miss u all xxxx

Hi Cookie! I remember the optics courses, although I didn't do any uni ones. Are you training to be a DO? I loved learning about the eyes, kind of miss it sometimes actually, it's a whole new language! Here's another little eye roller for you :wacko:

I'm ok, just got a nasty cold so having a welcome lazy day at home and stalking BnB!

x

Haha I forgot you did this too. No I'm doing the oda first to see how I go then in the future maybe the DO course but I didn't wanna commit to that yet as its a 3yr course and dont think my director would be impressed if I started it then had to stop if I ever get pregnant lol.
It's really interesting but so hard as its distance learning and self teaching lol. I'm sure I'll get there. First exam in 2 weeks thou :-l

Ooo nice lazy day :) I'm munching the galaxy down lol. Going swimming tonight so its fine lol xxxx

hey peeps :)

glad to know everyone is doing well! been really busy lately with work etc. and pms is such a beeyatch this cycle..

dh and i are getting along OKAY, not great because he's pissing me off! lol.... yesterday i had this training course and he was supposed to pick me up after except he went to the bar with friends and forgot all about me. couldn't get a bus or taxi so i had to wait an hour and a half for him.. needless to say he got the silent treatment all night and for most of the morning. he's been extra sweet and attentive but i'm not ready to let him off the hook yet. :growlmad:

clara.. so happy everything's looking good with beanie :) time to chow down girl!

cookie.. how are the dragons?

prepping.. how's the pre-seed working out? :winkwink:

missh.. great that things are coming along nicely for you and beanie! can't wait to see the piccies :)

grey.. fx for you hun :hugs:

:hug:

Hehe karine I love the silent treatment. I had a disagreement with DF sat night and didn't actually talk to him properly til Sunday evening. I hope he makes it up to you hun.

Dragons are good thanks. I was letting them hang out on the floor together once a day but unfortunately stumpy ended up with spiros neck in his mouth so had to stop that now too :( its sad but they are doing ok. I was studying earlier with spiro on my shoulder but he ended up on my folder right in the way lol. Bless him.

Xxxx

Cookie, Long distance learning would be difficult. I know that I wouldn't do well with it at all -- I've tried. Work and life get in the way and it just never gets done. In fact, I have a designation course that I'm starting this friday that I started 2 years ago and stopped working on 1 year and 10 months ago. Now, I'm paying $$$$ so that I can have a tutored class once a week to complete it within a year. It'll get interesting when I'm knocked up though! If everything runs smoothly, I can potentially have the first designation finished in 8 months. Can't help but imagine what condition I may be 8 months from now!
Good luck with your studying :)

Clara, If it's not nausea, or fainting, or general ickiness, it's now a cold! Wow your system is taking a beating. Feel better soon! Glad to hear that everything is hunky dorey for the birthing centre. That's wonderful.

Karine, bad DH! I would certainly have some words if my DH did the same. I hope you get to benefit plenty as he does everything possible to redeem himself. And about the pre-seed, we used it once and it was okay. I'm pretty sure I had already ovulated at that point so there hasn't been a need for it since.

Just back to regular life again after the Thanksgiving long weekend. It was great -- beautiful weather and LOTS of food and lots of family. We now have proof that our 1 yr old boxer will indeed play fetch with his ball and frisbee for 5 hours straight.
I feel different this 2WW.... pretty laid back about it. If it works, wonderful. If not, whatevs. It's a nice feeling.

Oh! And I've mentioned before about DH's mother's ability to know when people are pregnant even before they know themselves as she dreams it. Well, she told me that she dreamt that they were looking after a little baby girl and mentioned to DH's sister that they'll borrow a playpen from us.
DH isn't convinced that it was a genuine foretelling as she normally dreams that the person is actually pregnant -- not that they have baby stuff. So we'll see if it still may mean something!

Yes I agree prepping its hard to fit in study time and today I've been off work and only did a little bit lol. Good luck with you re-attempt at your course. Hopefully the tuition will help.
Aww I really hope MILs comments mean something. I really believe its not gonna be long at all till ur announcing ur bfp to us all. :hugs:
Xxxx

Cookie good luck with the exam hunni! I bet you'll nail it :) Glad to hear the dragons are helping you in their unique way!

Prepping, yep, I think I'd quite like a few weeks of wellness now! I think doing these long hours is running me down. Plus the stupid germy tube trains :( Sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving! Hope your MIL is right and your relaxed attitude is rewarded.

Karine I'm with you on the silent treatment, I'd have been the same! Men can be a bit forgetful can't they? Hope he learned his lesson! Good to hear he's been extra attentive to make it up, bless him.

X

Ooh very excited! Just bought this on eBay:

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=300607316076

Oops! My finger slipped ;)

Lol Clara I'll be ok with everything except the anatomy lol. That is so confusing. And yes the dragons love to "help" lol.
I couldn't get on a train every day. I always panic lol. Hope u get better soon hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->