SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

yay shopping! I can't really tell what it is (think because of firewall)... but yay anyway!

cookie, your dragons sound as helpful as my suburban zoo. We have the 2 dogs and 3 cats so there's always someone trying to see what you're doing at any given time.

Ooh BnB has changed!

Prepping it's a denim maternity dress from Mama and Papas. Was £42 originally but I got it for £9 + £3 postage and it's new! Yay! Hope it fits!

You two and your pets :) It sounds so much fun. I miss having animals around, they're special little characters.

Anyway night night all. I'm knucking fackered :winkwink: xx

I doooont like it.... :( I want old bnb back.... and that's just seeing it on my phone.
Haha prepping thats cute. I have a cat but she still lives with my parents :( she's too old and confused to move house lol.

Clara that dress is lovely and a right bargain. :)

Ok this is a post nothing to do with ttc but here goes :(
So I posted this morning about my old confused kitty cat and went home today to see my mum and I haven't seen my cat for a few months. When I got there she looked awful :( she's nearly 21yrs old (so I've had her most my life) she's just a bag of bones and her eyes are starting to sink in to her head. She can't clean herself properly and so her tummy is all matted (and she's short haired and never had a matt in her life) and basically my mum has told me its time to make a decision :( so I have a few days to think but it looks like next wed I'm heading home to take my baby kitty cat to the vet to say goodbye. I'm absolutely devastated. I just keep asking myself that of she could talk would she tell me to do it or not? she is so precious to me and I don't wanna lose her but she looks so fragile all of a sudden. The past year she's been skinny but happy. She's lost her short term memory but been ok. When she saw me today she was happy to see me (always goes mad when I go home) but today she was very slow getting to me. I picked her up and she started purring but I don't want her to suffer. I feel so shit :(
What would you guys do? I don't wanna keep her going for my selfishness but I can't imagine going home and not seeing her :'(

Aw, cookie :hugs:. I'm so sorry about your poor little kit kat. All I can say is to follow what you feel would be most fair to her. If it means putting an end to her pain, be there with her.

I've had many animals over the years and unfortunately only one lived to old age. What it comes down to imo is how they would feel as animals. They don't know why things are happening the way they are..... and if it is degrading their lives, then it's not fair to them.

Your kit has lived a long happy life. You know what's best.

I'm giving you the biggest virtual across-the-ocean hug right now.

Aw Cookie, bless you it's always a hard decision when well loved pets (let's face it they're like family!) get to this stage. I've been through it with various dogs and bunnies over the years. I also worked at a Vet surgery when I was younger and saw many people have to make this decision. I think you need to weigh up if she has a quality of life any more. As Prepping says, they don't understand like humans do, all she knows is that she feels poorly. She's had a very long life in cat years and it sounds like she's had loads of love. When my pets have got to the stage where they have little dignity and no quality of life I have seen it as the kindest thing to put them to sleep. I guess it's up to you to decide if and when.

I can reassure you that when the time comes, that is exactly what happens, they simply drift off quietly. It's very peaceful and dignified.

Sending you a massive hug hunni, makes me feel very teary thinking of you today ccxx

Thanku girls. It's all I've thought about and I know she's had a great life. I don't want her to suffer in any way and I'm sure its what she would want. I think its the right thing to do but it doesn't make it any easier. She's the most amazing cat and has been my friend while I was growing up :( I think its time to let her go peacefully. We had another cat that lived to 19 and when she got like this we tried pills etc to keep her going and she was just existing and it wasn't fair on her and I don't want that to happen to Daisy. She's been the best cat you could ask for (loyal like a dog in a cats body) but I think I have to let her go even though its gonna crush me to bits. I'm sure she would understand that its because i love her I'm doing it. I know its the right thing to so by her. As her owner I have to do what's best for her :(

Cookie, :hugs:

Thinking about you today. I've been where you are often enough. All Daisy would care about is that you love her and she's lived a good life. It's always hard for us that are left behind, but nothing can ever take away what you had with her and how she enriched your life.
That's why no matter how difficult it has been in the past, I can never imagine *not* having those little people in fur coats as part of the family.

ummm, girls..... I'm doing it again. The casual observations. Why oh why can't I just let it be for the 2 weeks without thinking "well ______ isn't normal, so maybe it might mean something???" :p

Right now, I've had nothing...... EXCEPT sore boobs.

I've been poking and pressing for the last number of months and I don't get sore boobs until the day before AF. But for the last couple days they feel like they're trying to fall off my body when unleashed from the bra and they woke me up last night when I rolled over on them.

It's probably why I dreamt last night that I poas and it came up positive. It was a little annoying to wake up and find that it wasn't real. :p

oh, so sorry to hear that cookie :( but i think you've made the right choice.. do what's best for daisy. i've been through it and i know how awful it feels.. like you are losing a family member.. it's unbelievably hard. sending big hugs from trinidad, hun :hugs:

prepping.. i'm trying not to do it either.. only gave in a little but i'm managing not to get my hopes up too much. think it's impossible not to be a tiny bit hopeful though. there's no way to avoid the crushing feeling of seeing :witch: which i'm expecting next week :cry:

things are back to normal with me and dh.. gearing up for more bding.. going to start jumping him today so he won't have a clue when i'm ovulating.

clara, loving the dress!!

:dust: to all

karine, It's too late for me... my hopes are already jacked. LoL I even mentioned to DH last night that I had a good feeling about this month. That's not something I would normally do as he likes to err on the side of caution and wait for a happy surprise. Well, he didn't even try to dissuade my good feeling. So I'm going to happily float along in hopes and see what awaits me this time next week.
That's good to hear that everything is back to normal with DH! You go have lots of :sex: just for the fun of it!

Thanks to you all for your support through this. I'm going to call my mum tonight and her her to arrange the appointment. I have to do right by my gorgeous fur baby/fur sister. I'm just so grateful to her for the amazing 21yrs I've had with her. Ive never known a cat live that long before bless her.

Prepping your casual observations make me smile. as I said before, I'm sure you will be reporting your bfp very very soon. Fx for you and karine. Hope the witch stays away xxxx

Cookie I just want to sweep you and Daisy up in a big hug. I think it's best for her not to suffer any more and by not letting the inevitable drag on, you're showing your love for her even more xx

Prepping, loving the casual obs! It's so hard not to so don't beat yourself up about it Hun xx

Karine, so glad things are back to normal :) Here's to much BDing! xx

afm, hopefully cold is on it's way out, just left with an annoying tickly cough but that'll go soon too. Had a lovely surprise yesterday. My Mum's friend's called me and said they have a brand new Moses basket and stand if we'd like it! Sounds lovely. Luckily it's unisex, ie no pink or blue so yay! Our first baby thing :)

Anyway, off to try and find something to eat... Big love to you all, kiss on the head for Daisy. Cookie, take care, many hugs and uplifting thoughts coming your way Hun xxx

PS we're on our 100th page!! :)

clara, that's awesome about the moses basket!
I'm trying not to get excited about the boobies. I keep pressing them every once in a while just to be sure it's not in my head. I checked on previous months and the only time I start feeling bruised is 2 days before AF. So this is either something new to get me all dreamy, or .... FX!
(Doesn't help any that my siggy chooses today to say that tender breasts are #8 for preggy women at this dpo)

Just 6 more posts until we're at 1000 too!

Prepping can I get (secretly) a teensy bit excited?! Ok, well I'm not excited at all then and I won't be keeping my fingers and toes crossed....;)

Clara, you're more than welcome to get as excited as you want. I appreciate the extra crossed digits! *press press* yep, still sore. :p

Was walking through grocery store and found a pink dye clearblue 2 pack of hpts on sale... Couldn't pass it up. And yet again the fertility companies out there make a bit more money off us spa girls. :winkwink:

Thanku Clara the cyber hugs help :D and amazing about the Moses basket :D how exciting.

Prepping I'm excited for you. Everything crossed for u. *poke poke* lol

I'm due to O tomorro and no BDing last night and not sure about tonight. :( so yep on to Nov I think xxxx

FX for you, prepping!! this is all VERY exciting! when do you test??!!

awww clara.. your first baby thingie :) was looking at some baby shows today and thinking soon clara and missh (and hopefully more of us!) will be having this amazing experience. got all teary-eyed over it, lol :cry:

cookie, hun.. think i'll also be getting sexified in november.. just not getting the feeling this time. not that i was ever right before, heh.

no bding for me tonight, dh got home dog-tired, so i'll let him be til tmrw :winkwink:

nite nite to all! sweet dreams ladies!

Aww karine you never know. Hang in there.

Surprisingly DF managed to wake me up last night and got some BDing in :)
Unfortunately having a real rotten time with everything atm. :( been having Sharp pains in my tummy for a few days and today got to work to just come back home again as been sick :( now if I was in the 2ww then id be excited. Unfortunately I'm not so feel rotten. I think the stress I'm under with everything has got to me :( blah :( lol

are you sure you're 100% out, cookie?

as you said, you never know! :winkwink:

whatever happens, tho, it'll work out for all of us. so fx for u all the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->