SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks karine. Well because we bded last night I should have it covered so fx :)

Quick question girls. I've been researching today and looked at preseed as a lot of ppl use it and get results. Is it only really needed if you need extra lubrication? TMI alert.... cos I don't need Amy help there? I'm just thinking its time to try something new? I mean? Is it possible to o like 3 days earlier than what you would expect having a perfect 28day cycle? For example I would expect to o today but tues I had ALOT of cm... way TMI now girls - went to the loo.... wiped and literally slipped there was so much? Now if I did o then its fine cos we bded sun and Mon. I'm just interested?

Sorry for the TMI but been wondering and all I've done is research today (in-between sleep and being sick) lol

Hope your all ok butty plugs xxxx

Sorry Cookie, I don't know the answer :S I've got some preeseed but rarely get to use it as you're supposed to put it in 15minutes before sex, I never know if I'll be able to get any, so when I do use it, it's often wasted and it's expensive :(

Sorry its been a while since i posted. Been really tired so not been on the internet all week! Not sure about the new bnb :nope: I thought I had gone to the wrong place!

Cookie :hugs:, sorry to hear about your cat but it sounds like she had a very long life and was very loved. I used preseed because I didn't produce much cm. I only used it around ov. I have also heard good things about 'conceive plus' which boots sell. It is worth a try. I also used the preseed with the clearblue digitial sticks as I wasn't sure when/if ov was happening. The first month I used both I got my BFP. Maybe ov sticks might be worth a try as you might be ov'ing earlier or later than you think. Fx for you.

Prepping, its nearly time to test! I am so excited! My boobs have not stopped aching since I got my BFP so that is a great sign :happydance: When are you planning to test?

Karine, hope the witch stays away from you. When is she due?

Clara, its about time you got your pregnacy glow! Hope the sickness is improving. Getting baby stuff is exciting, its amazing how much stuff one tiny person needs!

We have been telling everybody this week and it feels great, it makes it all feel much more real. Still so tired all the time but most afternoons I feel quite human! I haven't forgotten that I promised to post pictures but it will have to be tomorrow when I locate the various things needed!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend. Sending you all some lovely baby dust

:dust:

cookie.. not too sure about the preseed but i think it's to be used if you need more lubrication. don't know if it helps in other ways.. glad you got in some bding and now you're in with a chance! :happydance:

missh.. af is due sometime between the 19th and 21st.. not sure because it came a little early last time.

grey.. i feel ur pain, hun.. my preseed's been wasted alot too. and it is so expensive to order online and having to ship it further to trinidad doesn't help. im almost out so will have to invest in more when i go on vacay. hope u are doing well, hun.

this evening was watching telly when i started getting these SHARP pains in my stomach.. got hopeful for a second and thought what if im one of those girls who carries a full-term baby without knowing she's pregnant and im in labour right now!? :haha: that was just for a split second though, hahaha, im such an eejit sometimes. i def watch too much tv. thankfully the pains have stopped.

okay time to retire, hope everyone has/had a good night :)

Cookie I'm not sure but I think preseed is meant to act like EWCM and help spermies stay in longer and assist them in their swim to the cervix (and beyond)! Haha sounds like Buzz Lightyear: "to the cervix and beyond!"

Karine sorry to hear about your pains. Could they be ovulation? I used to get a fairly sharp pain sometimes. Glad they went away though hun. Wouldn't it be funny though if you had been PG all this time and didn't know?!! Mind you, now I am pregnant I simply don't understand how a person doesn't notice! I mean, at 15+ weeks I don't look much different but going off foods, being nauseous, just feeling completely different- surely people notice that? Or maybe some have no symptoms?! Lucky things!

Grey, big hug. You never know, it only takes once like we all keep saying. My friend and I were talking the other day and saying that when you're a teenager, doctors etc make out that if you forget one pill or have unprotected sex once you'll get pregnant instantly and it doesn't matter which day of the month it is. When you stop contraception and actually start trying to get pg they say "oh well there's certain days in the month, blah blah blah!" Wish they'd make up their minds! Just have fun honey, you never know, one of those times you manage to BD could be perfect timing :)

MissH that's great you've told lots of people, have you had some lovely reactions? Can't wait to see your piccies of little bean :)

Prepping, excited for your testing! Still got my fingers crossed!

AFM i'm meeting a friend on Oxford St today to maybe invest in maternity jeans :) Then out for din dins with OH's friend and his wife (the friend's wife not OH's!! Lol!) OH and I had a big clear out of clutter yesterday. We have a lot to do to prepare the flat to sell it. Also we need wardrobe space-he wants new tshirts and I need 'fat'clothes! ;) Plus our larder cupboard! Oh my god, who needs 3 jars of paprika?!! I mean honestly!! I chucked loads of old musty things we'll never use and now you can actually see what you're looking at. Ahhh it felt good. More next weekend, sorry bin boys and recycling dudes!

Happy weekend everyone and remember "to the cervix and beyond!"

Love and baby dust xx

Hi all!
cookie, Glad you got the window! about pre-seed, I wouldn't say I have an issue with cm, but figured a little lube isn't bad. Don't want to mess things up with saliva just in case. It's expensive at $19.50 CAD for 40 mL, but figured a little change up is fine. Regarding ovulating at a different time than what is typical, that's a mystery to me as well. In general though, it seems you can have noticeable ewcm anywhere up to 5 days in advance of ovulation. It can last for a few days or a few hours. Only thing you can do is get busy as often as possible and hope for the best.

karine, not only the same bday, but the same cycle too. neat! I'm expecting AF on thursday (20th). Maybe those sharp pains you felt could be a good thing! Implantation maybe??? that would be pretty awesome!

missh, that's so wonderful about sharing the news with everyone. I'm looking forward to be able to do the same coming up to Christmas if it works for us this cycle. :cloud9:

Clara, When are you looking at moving?? before or after baby? I love that feeling after a really good de-cluttering where you get to appreciate your work. :)

It's been a good weekend. Great distraction from dpo. :winkwink: Poor DH is not doing too hot considering we all went out for his bday on Saturday and he had a bit too much Jager bought for him. It's past 7pm and he's still laid out on the couch. boo.

As for me, now 10 dpo and am thinking I may be looking to November as well. my boobs are still sore like they normally get within 2 days of AF, but nothing else. I guess they've been this way for the last 4-5 days? I know other girls get sore boobs after ovulation, so am thinking it's quite possible I'm having one of those months. As for when to test, it depends what mood I'm in. I don't want to see a BFN, but I am impatient to find out. So one moment I'm planning on testing first thing in the morning, and the next moment I'm planning on it for Friday when I'm a day late. I really don't know at this point. Think it may end up on Friday due to me being a chicken. Going to be an interesting week!

Hi all! So I caved and tested early due to getting all excited when one of my TTC buddies got her BFP just yesterday. I had my hopes to see something early but was anticipating a BFN. And that's what I got. Bugger.

Well, I know I'm not out yet, but I'm anticipating AF on Thursday. So at least that's one good thing about testing early -- you don't have those pesky few days leading up to :witch: where you're super anxious and excited. LoL :haha:

Casual Observations:
- Boobs still sore (maybe my cycle felt like changing it up by having a good 8 days of soreness before AF rather than the normal 1-2)
- Slight bleed of gums and nose (maybe I was aggressive with flossing teeth and the air was dry for nose)
- Neck aches (maybe I slept wrong)
- Pain in abdomen last night (maybe something I ate)

So there you go. My "symptoms" and rationalizations. Due to getting pretty close to everything in the book for symptoms in past months, I'm thinking I have a new one to add to the list of things to ignore in the future.

Well, at least I have a few more weeks of being blissfully carefree where I get to be the centre of my own world until the next stage of life finally decides to start.
... But I suppose I should still hold on to hope that I may have yet to get my BFP by the end of the week. fx.

Prepping your not out yet! Its really early so I would take no notice of that BFN. I am keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away. If she doesn't show, test again on friday morning :hugs:

okay.... so seriously..... what.... the..... f___....
I just had what is either IB or a sign that AF is 3 days early.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's only happened one time before that there was any type of spotting and AF came 2 days before schedule. Out of the last year, I've only been off twice. Once was 2 days early, the other 2 days late.

TTC can be ridiculous at times. :dohh: Guess I'm waiting until the end of the day to see if the witch decided to come early.

So hopefully my scan pictures are attached. They aren't as good as when I had my scan with ds. Same hospital but they scan a different way now. Last time I had to drink between 1 and 2 pints of water but this time nothing. Anyway, it was lovely to see the little lemon and we got to hear the heartbeat :happydance:

Attachments

• ebay oct 2011 608.jpg
    ebay oct 2011 608.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ebay oct 2011 606.jpg
    ebay oct 2011 606.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Prepping, I hope its IB! I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

I feel your frustration, the month before my BFP I was 7 days late with af/BFP symptoms for the 10 days before the witch arrived! I was going out of my mind :wacko:

Big :hugs:

Prepping, I hope its IB bleeding! I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

I feel your frustration, the month before my BFP I was 7 days late with af/BFP symptoms for the 10 days before the witch arrived! I was going out of my mind :wacko:

Big :hugs:

well, at least if it's early, then I won't have to go through 10 days of waiting while I slowly go insane. :p

Aww missh lemon is sooooooo cute. Congrates on hearing heart beat and finally seeing your bun baking :D

Prepping those are some good "symptoms" I'm really crossing everything that its ib and not af.

Clara - LOVING to the cervix and beyond :D how exciting clearing up for pending baby :) I'm so unbelievably excited for you hun.

Afm - spent weekend at my parents to spend time with my precious kittykins. My mum has been taking lots of photos and is going to make me a nice collage for me. I'm still extremely heart broken about the decision I've had to make but I know its what's right for her. She's booked in for 10.30 wed morning. Makes it all feel real :'( I'm heading back there tues after work and spending the night with her. I know she would thank me of she could but it still hurts :(

As for ttc - I'm now in the 2ww. A lot of cm... and I mean a lot lol. No symptoms though. Would be amazing to get a bfp now, lose my precious cat and then a new life is created.... sounds silly hey lol

That's how life works though cookie... with each ending, there is a beginning.
Enjoy your time. :hugs:

And thanks for the everything crossed. I've got everything crossed plus some things that I didn't know could cross. I just checked again while putting a liner on just in case and nothing's there. So I take that as a good sign.
I've had lots of cm for the 2ww too. Lots of lotion like discharge just this past weekend too. Have no clue how to interpret anything except ewcm so have left it as a mystery.

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yes lotion is the best word for it.... so much - well a lot more than normal lol. When u get your bfp then I might get excited about it lol xxxx

omg I can barely focus at all right now.
Is it AF? is it IB? back and forth. Is that a pinching in my abdomen or an AF cramp? arg!
my uterus feels heavy. Can a uterus feel heavy? WHICH PART IS MY UTERUS? LoL!!!

omg I can barely focus at all right now.
Is it AF? is it IB? back and forth. Is that a pinching in my abdomen or an AF cramp? arg!
my uterus feels heavy. Can a uterus feel heavy? WHICH PART IS MY UTERUS? LoL!!!

Hehe your really making me smile lol. As for uterus.... I haven't a clue lol. But I really hope that it was too early to get that bfp.... which I know it was so I'm feeling good about you gettin that bfp! Xxxx

I'm thinking I'm just going to assume that the :witch: is getting me early. It feels safer that way. I do feel something going on inside which resembles the feeling you get when AF is coming. So I'll just assume the worst and wait.

Are super dry chapped lips a sign? Had those for close to a week now and have to use balm constantly.

oops! I mean, that can't be a sign. AF is coming. That's right.

Lol. Hun those casual observations can't help but creep in lol. I still think they mean something hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->