SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping, why don't you post a question in the pregnancy forum asking people who had IB what it was like and how many days they had it before they got a BFP.

Cookie, sorry your feeling so sad. Its the right thing to do for your cat but it doesn't make it any easier :hugs:

missh, good idea! I think I'm going to try to contain myself though... Because really, I'll either get a whole bunch of people say that what i have sounds exactly like what they had, and I'll get my hopes all up beyond control... or a bunch that say it was nothing like it and I'll be in the dumps.

I'll instead live in the limbo of unknown and wait ever so patiently.

Messaged DH, because of course he would want to know all the details of my cm and bleeding status (ya right LoL).... his wise words "I guess it's just a wait and see if it's a period or spotting".
Men and the simplicity of it all.

Thanks missh. I know its right but like you said still hard

Prepping. Love your DHs response. Men have a way with words lol.
Fx fx fx fx for ib :)

I just saw there's more. So am leaning more towards AF. Possibly.
It's still very much mixed with CM and some a little more red than pink. May turn out to be my shortest cycle ever. Or may stop. Who knows. :shrug:
Doesn't seem like normal AF blood.

Goodness me! Lemon pics and a whole host of 'casual observations'!! I can't keep up with you lot sometimes!

MissH your lemon is adorable! I think they're pretty clear, lovely pic of the face! So exciting to see the LO after all this time. You must be happy :) We've not heard a heartbeat yet, hopefully at next appointment on 31st. Can't wait!

Prepping, I think it all sounds good, I hope it's IB. I didn't get it so can't help you with that. I did get the 'heavy uterus' feeling. It's way down low, just above your pubic bone. I felt it was heavier when I went running. But I don't want to get hour hopes up, I guess AF feels similar. Bimmin' excited though! Oops sorry ;) Oh, and we're hoping to move six months or so after Bean makes an appearance. Lots to do to the flat and lots of househunting to do!

Cookie, enjoy your time with Daisy. I'm sure shed say thankyou too. And prepping's right, life's about beginnings and endings. Similar thoughts crossed my mind while sitting at my Gma's funeral thinking about Bean (avocado as it is now!) Give her big cuddle, she'll know how you feel. Animals are so perceptive.

Anyway girls, I'm off to bed. So tired, a long crappy day at work and feeling sick again so early to bed for me.

Night night, sleep tight and mind the bedbugs don't bite x x

Thanks Clara. That made me cry cos was so lovely. I'm hoping to get my tears out now so I'm not a hysterical wreck at the vets. But I break down every time I think of her. This is gonna sound pathetic but I've got her face on my phone background and without realising I sat here stroking her and didn't realise til DF pointed it out :( I don't know how I'm gonna get through wed I really don't.

But away from that. How exciting house hunting. I love looking at new houses/flats. Can't believe bean is a avocado already. Grow baby grow xxxxxxx

On phone now so can't go all out in response, but just an update that I think it is AF afterall. 25 day cycle. How do you like that.

Boo. Will know beyond a doubt tomorrow morning.

Aww prepping that sucks. Still got everything crossed just incase :hugs: xxx

hey girls :)

sorry you're so down, cookie. i still haven't gotten over my dog dying 5 years ago. i remember i cried for days.. you just have to let it out, that helps alot hun.. so don't worry about being a mess at the vet's.. don't hold it in, cry all you want. :hugs: btw, cm sounds like a great sign! fx

missh, loving the lemon! how cute!! am so glad things are going well for u and clara and your lemon and avocado :happydance:

clara, how exciting!! fat clothes!! i find myself looking at them all the time online, and not to mention babyclothes and baby gear.. but im so superstitious i'd probably wait til the very end to buy baby things.

prepping! you crack me up! gosh i'm hoping for the best for you! everything's crossed! let us know asap ok.. fx. if not, we're in it together! and if we get preggers in the same cycle we may have our babas around the same time.. how cool!

so on sunday evening dh and i went for a drive and this man on a cellphone crashed into us. the car got some damages that will cost a pretty penny but the important thing is we both just got some cuts and bruises. was wearing my seatbelt so right now my boobs are sore but i dont know if it's af, a pg sign or from the impact of the crash. anyhow, i feel like af is imminent :sad2: feel like she's coming on so i'm fully expecting to be in the red by tmrw latest.

so it's on to november most likely for me. i think according to the ov calculator tho, i'll be fertile when i'm on vacay and we're going to be staying at my sister's tiny beach apartment in florida with her so i really don't know how we'll manage that. i'll find a way tho, i really, really want to be nauseous and :sick: for christmas, heehee..

love and :hugs: to all

Hope you get sick for Christmas karine! ;)

How is everyone else? Sorry I'm still so swamped at work, 1/2 term next week so hopefully can catch up a bit better! Can't believe it's been nearly a year since trying this time :(
On the good side though, I am officially on the waiting list for the lap and dye as of 29th of Sept, had a letter through. I have my pre-op appointment on November 8th. In the letter it explained husbands :spermy: analysis - anyone know what this means? He has "a count of 45million/ml in a 6ml sample with 8% normal morphology and 80% were mobile showing excellent motility." Is that good? In the letter it also said (he didn't tell me any of this to my face) that I will be having Metformin after my op continuously as my "BMI is slightly raised", cheers, why couldn't he tell me he thought I was fat to my face?! I don't mind, been on Metformin before and anything to help get healthier and PREGNANT I don't care at this stage. Bring it on!

Cookie, big hug for you sweetheart x

Greygirl, I'm not sure about the sperm results, but 45million in 6 mls sounds like LOADS! and excellent motility has to be good right? What is a Lap and Dye? I'm guessing laparoscopy but unsure of the dye bit. I really hope it all works out for you Hun.

Karine, I hope for your sake you're pregnant but not sick for Christmas! Got my fingers Xed for all you girlies to get the one thing that's at the top of your Christmas lists :)

I feel awful, I know I shouldn't complain as there's many want to be in my shoes but I'm so sick of feeling sick and not wanting to eat. It seems to have got worse again and this blimmin cough won't go. I almost cried today at lunch because my tummy was telling me I was hungry but the rest of me was just like 'food? What'd the point? It all tastes like crap.' ugh, rant over, I'm off for a sleep before OH gets in, hopefully I'll have cheered ip by then and will be able to smile at him!!

Love xx

awww, poor clara :flower: hope you feel better soon, hun! on the bright side, i once read that nausea and all these other horrible symptoms are good signs for you that things are progressing nicely! don't worry, that part will soon be over. will you be finding out the sex?

greygirl! so glad that things are picking up on your side :hugs: don't have a clue about all the technical stuff but i think it all sounds great!

well had a hard day today so just want to go home so badly and 4 o'clock just doesn't seem to want to come. dh is offshore tonight so will be home alone. just me, the telly and something yummy to eat.. off to ponder what im buying for dinner and to stare at the clock :)

xx, k.

Prepping, hope your feeling ok. 25 day cycle means less time to wait until next ov. Enjoy a few glasses [or bottles] of wine :wine: At least you have your preseed ready for this month :hugs:

Karine, glad you weren't seriously hurt in the accident. Any sign of the witch yet?

Cookie, thinking of you today, hope your ok :hugs:

GreyGirl, its great that things are moving forward for you. Hope you have a really relaxing week off work.

Clara, I know how you feel. I had forgotten what it felt like to feel normal. I am starting to feel much better but still have some off days. Even the smell of my shower gel was making feel ill up until last week! My favourite drink at the moment is hot water and fresh lemon [lemon squeezed in] it really helps me. I also find fruit [apart from bananas] helps a lot. I wish there was something to say that would make you feel better but all I can say is try and eat little and often and maybe stick to plain foods such as rice, toast, ready salted crisps, crackers and plain biscuits. I really hope it passes soon so that you can really start to enjoy your pregnancy.

Today I am feeling slightly more human! Even managed to bake some cakes which my ds was very happy about. My only real complaint at the moment is my bladder appears to be the size of a pea! It was never great before I was pregnant but it is now dreadful. I really have to limit what I drink but it normally back fires because i end up drinking loads on an evening because I am so thirsty, then I end up getting up a few times in the night to go to the toilet :growlmad:

Hope your all ok :flower:

hi missh :)

it was a blessing that dh and i are both unharmed :thumbup: no sign yet of the witch but all night i felt as though she was imminent :( expecting her soon.. but that's alright, as soon as she's gone we're going to start boinking like rabbits. to the uterus and beyond!

glad to know you're feeling like yourself again for the most part. fx soon you and clara will have to be dishing out advice to us newbies to the preggers scene :happydance:

:hug: and buttplugs!

karine, fx the witch stays away. The day before i got my BFP I really thought she was coming so just remember your not out until she arrives!

:dust:

thanks for the encouragement :)

keep checking and nothing so far but am feeling a bit crampy.. fx all the same!

hope you are well today :hugs:

Thanks missh. Had a horrible day. I'm a hysterical mess and I just feel broken :(
Although it was a horrible day it actually went as well as it could. My precious baby didn't have a clue what was going on, she was purring in my arms. The vet said we were doing thee right thing which was reassuring. They explained the whole thing and my mum hugged me all the way through it. they found her vein straight away and before they had even finished injecting her she had gone. She looked so peaceful. I have her a kiss and a cuddle and told her I loved her and will miss her. She felt different. Sounds silly hey, but once she was gone she felt different.
When we got home my mum have me a black cat sculpture she was given 10yrs ago when we lost pur other cat. It actually looks like my daisy and she said that it helped her cope with losing old cat and that she wanted me to have it to help me. I'm so broken and the way I feel now I don't no if I'll ever get over this.

Karine glad u and DH are ok. Scary though. Fx witch stays away hun x

Clara - hope you feel better soon sweetie :hugs:

Missh glad your feeling human again.

Grey the swimmers stats sound good to me hope your ok.

Prepping sorry af showed. Enjoy plenty of vino xxx

So I'm being naughty and having a glass or 2 of wine tonight :(

I could have sworn I had messaged since Monday... guess I was busy!

AF came with a vengeance on Monday. So getting on with a November BFP for our 6th cycle! 6 sounds like a good number.

cookie, you'll always have the good memories of Daisy and there will be a time that you don't feel sad anymore. I look back fondly on all my dogs and cats over the years as they all had their own little personality quirks that still make me laugh. You did do the right thing and there's no more discomfort for her.
It will get better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"