SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

karine, everything's crossed that AF doesn't come!! Sorry to hear about the accident, but so glad you and your DH are okay!

Grey, I have no clue about the science of spermies. But "excellent mobility" can't be anything but positive.

Clara, sucky about the food aversion and general cruddiness. It has to get better soon! Are you in 2nd trimester yet?

missh, glad you're feeling better than Clara! :winkwink:

oh cookie, so sorry you are hurting, wish i could say something to make you feel better :hugs: the pain is always there hun, but eventually you will learn to cope with it. i have the image of my doggy's face on this little cushion and i still take him to bed with me at night.. everyone says i am a crackpot but it makes me feel like he's still there and i feel better somehow.

hope you feel better soon hun :(

XX

Cookie, big big :hugs: It was the right thing to do. Enjoy a few glasses of wine x

Karine, loads of people feel like they're getting af before they get a BFP. Hope she stays away from you.

Prepping, 6 sounds like a great number. Make sure you use all your preseed up :winkwink: Enjoy a lovely big glass of wine for me please!

Thanks girls. I no it will get easier but right now it hurts so much. Trust me I'm going through the wine.... quite fast lol.

Sorry to put such a downer on the thread.

I really am crossing everything for everyone ttc and hope those expecting are feeling ok and not too sicky xxxx

Hey girlies

Cookie I'm so sorry you're so sad. Hun I wish I could say something to take the sadness away but all I can say is it will be better in time, the sadness will lessen and you'll start remembering the happy memories with less tears in your eyes. Daisy's comfy and peaceful now, she's lucky she had so much love and a human friend like you who was courageous and kind enough to do what you did today. It sounds like she slipped away quietly and peacefully after a long happy life which is the best any of us can hope for. Hugs hunni, hope your heart begins healing soon xxx

Karine I am so glad you and DH are ok, what an awful thing to happen. I also hope that AF stays away. MissH is right, I felt like the witch was on her way before my BFP, I even had little cramps. Fingers firmly crossed! :)

Prepping damn that nasty witch. Sorry to hear she arrived. 6th cycle on the horizon, fingers crossed for you too, have a glass of wine for me too!

MissH thanks for the tips, unfortunately can't really stomach lemon in water but managing a bit of cranberry juice and Ribena seems ok too. I've just got to suck it up as the Americans say! Can't wait to feel better again though, trying to get lots of sleep :)

So on that note, I'm off for a wee kip until OH comes back from climbing. Just did some light pregnancy exercises and stretches so feel quite proud of myself!

Love and butt plugs xx

To the uterus and beyond! ;)

PS yes Prepping I am in the 2nd tri. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow! Goodness! That came quite quick, seems like yesterday it was 8 weeks.

X

Thanks Clara. Your lovely words made me burst in to tears lol. But its lovely so Thanku. Thanks for the msg too was lovely.xxxxxxxx

prepping.. no witch yet but all the signs are there

feel a little sad of course but also very excited to be moving on to nov with you guys :thumbup: and since the accident dh has been talking alot about starting our family :shock:

cookie, no apologies hun.. we're here to pick u up :hugs:

thanks missh! will know soon enough!

xx

missh, better believe I'm going to be a slip and slide this month with pre-seed! Gotta build up a good strong spiderweb.

cookie, you're not a downer. We've all been there before. And plus, ttc isn't the only thing in our worlds that is going on.

clara, wow! 16 weeks! It's getting real now! :D

I think when my 2WW hits, I'm going to make a list of all the "symptoms" I've had over the last 5 months. Then every time I have one of my observations, I can refer to my list. If it's there, then I can ignore it. *thumbs up*

thanks clara :) 2nd trimester! :happydance: you should feel proud!

prepping, forgot to tell u, sorry about af catching u.. to the uterus and beyond, right?! have a feeling i'll be right there with u but for now fx :)

karine, To the uterus and beyond! With doggy dances and sticky spiderwebs. Butt plugs optional.
But I realllly hope that you don't have to wait with me in November. Fingers and toes crossed!
I'll happily be the one to have all the glasses of wine for every preggo and preggo-hopeful on this thread :winkwink: (at least for another few days)

Lol prepping enjoy that wine. I'm getting through mine very quick. Feel guilty cos I'm in the 2ww but I just need it. :(
My bday is in Nov so I'd love u to get a Nov bfp prepping. Fx for lucky cycle 6 xxx

Westjn85 I see you lol. Come join the crazy thread hun xxx

Hello! I noticed you too! :D

cookie, don't feel guilty. What happens in the first couple weeks won't have an effect. Especially before implantation. You'll be fine.

Westjn85 I see you lol. Come join the crazy thread hun xxx

Hello! I noticed you too! :D

cookie, don't feel guilty. What happens in the first couple weeks won't have an effect. Especially before implantation. You'll be fine.

lol the more the merrier hey hun.
Yea I thought that. Hate doing it cos after 17months I need all the help I can get lol. I'm almost a week in to the 2ww and no symptoms :( my boobs are still huge from last month.... must of put on weight lol.

Im debating putting on marley and me the film. Will make me cry but puts it all in perspective. Xxxx

she got me.. :sad2:

bring on the vino! i'll be getting into it tonight.. moving on to november :happydance:

i'm telling you girls, when this damn period is over dh won't know what hit him! to the uterus and beyond with grey and prepping! hopefully you won't be with us cookie :)

hope you are doing better today hun..

buttplugs, :dust: and sticky webs!

karine, nooooooo. Sucky! Well, on to Operation Sperm Catcher for November!
Now we can split the glasses of wine that we have to drink for everyone. :winkwink:

Let's do this!

cookie, How are you doing today?

Hey girlies. Sorry she got u karine :( on to Nov hey hunni

I'm ok. Cried watching marley & me last night then found the dog across the road when taking rubbish out (who was a lab) and had a cuddle and a cry on him :(

I've been at a meeting all day which was good as kept me busy. But had a slight hang over this morning lol. My friend is over tonight and so I've had a little cry with her :(

I've been light headed all day... don't no if that's a symptom or hang over lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->