SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

That's good to let the emotions out. :hugs:
As for the lightheadedness, I would lean towards it being the vino. ;)
(been there enough times myself!)

Haha that's what I thought. Too much wine :s
Well almost a week in to the 2ww and nothing to report :( not feeling its my month :( been playing this game so long now I'm getting deflated :( oh well xxx

cookie, from what I can tell, you face a challenge that is unique in the fact that your OH is involved in farm life (I assume at least due to him harvesting not long ago?). Having someone who leaves first thing in the morning (or what is still considered night to some of us), and get back absolutely beat after a long day, it would mean a number of months each year would be very difficult to catch the right times in your cycle. It's like people who are on shiftwork where they're not on the same shift very often. That few day window each month can be very easy to miss!
If I remember right, you have mentioned before that you do not have a reason to believe that it would be difficult for the two of you? So try not to get down on yourself as it will happen one day. And I know you probably hate to hear it, but you are still young. I'm 29 and DH is 32 and have been together close to 6 years. I wouldn't trade those years of *not* having a kid to take care of as we have had a lot of fun and lots of time to enjoy each others company too.
Super duper huge :hug:. If nothing else, enjoy not feeling those symptoms. It can still mean good news and maybe means a fairly easy pregnancy too. (and at the least, means you don't drive yourself batty like I do)

Thanku prepping. Yes DF does the farming work so its difficult to catch the window. I no we are still young but that worries me more as wouldn't expect these problems. Idk. It's hard cos when u both want something so had and it doesn't happen makes u think it will never happen. I just love him so much and want to be able to give him a child.... our child. It will happen when its right. Fx hey hun xxx

Karine, so sorry she got you :hugs: Enjoy lots of guilt free wine :happydance:

Prepping, are you counting this as a 28 day cycle? If its 25 days again you could ov early. Happy doggy dancing :winkwink:

Cookie, did you decide to get some preseed? Prepping is right, your OH was so busy with work in the summer it wasn't easy to catch the right few days. Life will change so much when you have a baby that you should try and enjoy this time. I will be keeping everything firmly crossed that the witch stays away from you this month :hugs:

missh, very good point on possibly Oing early! I have no clue... guess we'll go at it every 2nd day starting as soon as AF is officially finished, and i'll keep and eye on ewcm from there.

cookie, I know it's hard. Waiting for anything you want so much is hard. Life gets in the way though.
For a full year, I researched the heck out of everything possible I could think of to prepare for TTC and having a baby in our lives. As of July 2010, I finally felt ready. DH didn't feel ready until Oct 2010 when we agreed I would stop taking BC pills. For the next 7 months, life got in the way so we didn't genuinely start TTC with a purpose until June 2011. Since then, I've been away during prime time 2 cycles. So really, I've had baby on the mind for 2 years now but only count 3 cycles as being possible to actually get a BFP. Life gets in the way but you can't hold the past against the future. I could focus on the fact that in all that time, we never had an 'Oops!'. There's always a reason for everything in life, even if we can't see why at the time.

I have always been one that loves instant gratification. I've felt very (very) recently that babies are the one thing that eludes me. I can set out to do anything in life and achieve it.... except babies. My designation program that I recently started will take about 2 years to complete. If someone told me it would take 2 years as of today to make a baby, it doesn't matter how skilled I become in :sex:, it won't get me there any faster. :winkwink: And that's annoying not having control!

All I'm trying to say (in my long winded way) is that you're not alone in how you feel and that you have to hold on to positivity. You appear to have built a wonderful relationship with your DH -- that is very special and will be even more special for your LO when they decide to arrive. Don't stop focusing on you and doing what makes you feel good. You're the most important person right now so take advantage of this time. :)

btw, by saying all of the above, it also helps me too. :blush:

Thanku prepping and missh. I'm ok. Just down and throwing my negative attitude at everything in my life lol. One thing crashes and its like my world has fallen apart. Losing my cat feels like I've lost my baby. It was always "come see mummy" etc and I just can't accept that I'm never going to see her and hold her. In time I will heal I know that. And I need to pick myself up and dust myself down and enjoy myself. I know I'm struggling, but who wouldn't hey :) I stand as much chance as anyone getting my bfp so bring it on. I can do this and I will.... when the time is right :)
Enjoying a glass of wine after a difficult day... naughty.... but NICE lol.
Had a lot of cm still so who knows. To the uterus and beyond!!! Hey prepping lol xxxxxxxx goodbye depressed Cookie, hello positive, bring it on, Cookie :D

Hope everyone's ok. How have you all been...

cookie, all sounds like you have a grip of your feelings. That's good. Enjoy the wine :)

I'm good enough today. AF tapering off. Life goes on as always with no concern over whether i'm with baby or without. I have a feeling this is going to feel like a very long cycle. :p

Yea I spoke to my mum today and had a cry with her. It's hard but in time I will heal. Fx atleast lol.
Wine is going down nicely. It helps to talk to my girls and know u can't see me in my miserable mess, gets it all out without feeling like an idiot lol. We will get our bfps... together hey xxxx

Glad af easing off so then on to the fun part of ttc hey ;) xxxx

Hello lovely ladies

I want to hug you both x There's not a huge amount I can add that may help, Prepping I think you put it beautifully a couple of posts back up there ^^ One of my best friends has been trying for a baby over 3 years. She's been through hell & back with it for various reasons (unsupportive DH, fibroids-one the size of grapefruit, not telling her family so having little support etc) and she was getting so down. They were about to embark on IVF then she called me and said they'd decided against it. I was shocked at first but once she explained, I got it. She said her life had been overshadowed by this for too long, that the 'trying' was wearing her down. She didn't want the stress of going through 1cycle of IVF ( that's all they were allowed on the NHS) and she didn't think she was ready for it. Anyway, they booked a spur of the moment trip to New York to relax and start living again. They're going to leave things a year or so, concentrate on life and see what happens. I saw her the other day and she looked so beautiful! I means she's gorgeous anyway but it was as if a huge weight had lifted. She was happier and more relaxed than I've seen her in ages. I'm not saying that this is what you girls are doing but I think my friend was almost making herself ill under the pressure and this could even be counter-productive. I desperately want to see her, and all you girls, get pregnant and have beautiful bubbas as I think you all deserve it but I also want you to be happy in the meantime. I remember Achelois writing a beautiful thread about us always wanting things in our modern world NOW and babies rarely fit in with that, they come when they're good and ready! I guess I'm just saying that what you girls are discussing struck a chord and I think it's great the way you seem to have decided to approach things. Have a glass of wine, relax, live, because you may look back and regret that time. It may sound rich coming from me but I just hate to think of anyone I care about tying themselves in knots about something. And I have come to care about you girls a lot x

Sorry for the long rambling message. Just wanted to express something but I'm not really sure it came out right! Basically (and I've tried to think of other ways to say this that don't sound so cliched) live life for the moment as you just never know what's around the corner. Don't put it on hold until things slot into place. I used to do this a lot and now realised a big chunk of my life was taken up with 'waiting' (non TTC related-I suffered a lot of depression) and had I thought about it I could have been 'living'.

Loads of love xx

Karine sorry the witch got you too :hugs: Hang in there honey xx

MissH how's it going? I've felt physically a bit better the last few days. Fingers crossed it'll last :) x

Afm I went to dinner (at The Goring-ooh posh!) and then to see Wicked at the theatre last night with OH, OH's mum and her friend. It was fab! I tell you, I hope I have as much energy as those two ladies when I'm their age! OH's mum is 78 and her friend is in her early 80's. They were like two teenagers. I'm totally inspired by them! Food was lovely in the Goring, really simple, and NO garlic! Hurray! Wicked was loads of fun, I'd recommend it! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend too x

I wish we could all meet up sometimes!

X

Aww I hope your friend gets her bfp Clara. She sounds like she deserves it big time.
Sounds like you had an amazing time last night too. I've seen wicked and its amazing. Love defying gravity. Such a powerful song. Really want to see it again.
Afm. I'm ok. I don't let ttc get to me, it will happen when its right. I've just been down since losing my cat and that just puts a negative outlook on everything. But I'm ok. Dealing with things and if I don't get a bfp this month then that's fine (although would be friggen amazing if I did lol)
I have a day of studying as got my first exam Tuesday. Crapping it but I'm a book worm for the next 2 days :)
What u up to today xxxx

Sorry I haven't been around much again, I can't handle every day right now, trying to relax and hopefully get pregnant before my op. Oh yeah, and it's my driving test today! Nervous!

Ahhhh grey good luck today with your driving test. Bet you pass no problem :) xxxx

GreyGirl, good luck today, really hope you pass. I really need to learn to drive but I keep putting it off!

Clara, :happydance: great to hear that your feeling a bit better. Thanks for sharing the story of your friend. I know two people going down the IVF round and it makes me realise how lucky I am when I hear their stories. Fx there will be lots of BFP soon.

Cookie, hope the studying is going well, sounds like the perfect distraction to thinking about ttc. Good luck for tomorrow.

Karine and Prepping hope you have both had a good weekend enjoying some guilt free treats! Lots of doggy dancing this month ladies! I will by keeping everything crossed and I am sending you both some lovely baby dust

:dust:

I did loads at the weekend and I am so tired this morning! I think I am in serious nesting mode and want to have a massive clear out before xmas [just need the energy levels to catch up!]. OH keeps getting annoyed because he says I am over doing it and I keep finding jobs for him to do!

We are planning on moving at some point next year but until then the baby will be in with us so I am trying to work out how everything will fit into our bedroom, not easy when my OH hates getting rid of anything! Also I know my ds will get loads of stuff at xmas that will need a new home [both our parents are re-married so 4 sets of grandparents and aunties and uncles] so I am constantly thinking about storage solutions!

Had to go and buy some maternity stuff at the weekend as my stuff from ds pregnancy was summer clothes so cropped white linen trousers aren't much use now! Not a big selection in the shops so just got some basics. I have a feeling I am going to be massive [ds was 8lb 11oz so was huge with him!] Had my first bit of heartburn yesterday since my last pregnancy, lovely!

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good day :flower:

Hey missh. You sound like you've been mega busy. Nesting is good but can imagine its hard trying to find a home for everything lol. And hello heartburn lol. :D try and have a relaxing day hun, don't do too much xxx
Yea revision is deff distracting but stressful. It's the bloody anatomy of the eye, its just not going in :( just reading, reading and more reading :( oh well we shall see

Grey have you done your test yet? Fx for you.
I'd be lost without my car lol xxxx

Oh and missh - ds was a big boy, but my poor mum had to have me and I was 9lb11oz. OUCH!!! LOL

Ok - so just been to the toilet and when I wipes -tmi- there was pinky cm, so i wiped again and there was more... af isnt due until Friday so either af coming early or possibly IB ?

Ok - so just been to the toilet and when I wipes -tmi- there was pinky cm, so i wiped again and there was more... af isnt due until Friday so either af coming early or possibly IB ?

I SO SO SO hope that it's possible IB!!! 5 days early seems like quite a bit for AF. Do you have a history of spotting early in the past? Or having a short cycle?
Based on my most recent experience a week ago today with AF coming 3 days early for the first time in memory, I would try not to get my hopes up too high. Just chillax, keep an eye out for more, and try to patiently wait it out until Friday.

But I super duper hugely hope to the max that it's IB!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->