SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I've never had af early and the only time I didn't have my perfect 28day cycle was when i was 6days late :(
Erm... I normally get spotting an hour before af shows. Never had this though. I feel a bit floaty but that could be from all the studying. Don't feel like af is about to attack. Not bloated or anything. Hmmm I'm trying not to look too far in to it but I will say, im a tiny bit hopeful now :) we shall see lol

Grey, hope the drivers test went well!

Clara, Sounds like a fun night out!

missh, Looks like you had a full weekend. I enjoy those kinds of weekends personally -- I'm a geek that way. Just love putting everything in order and all cleaned up. This weekend we did a lot to clean up the outside as we're shifting into winter mode. Put away the patio set, took down the sunshade so it doesn't turn into a giant twisted metal spider as it collapses under the first snow (have had that happen twice before. :haha:). I know it's likely a bit of a pain that you have to get maternity clothes now, but I'm kind of excited for you. Can't wait until I get too big for my clothes and it's not because of Halloween candy. :D

cookie, Hope is nice. Stick with that but don't let it get you too far up as the crash sucks (again, speaking from what happened with me last monday. LoL) Fingers and toes so crossed that they're in knots!

Had a nice weekend. Had some vino for a few of you ladies :winkwink:. CM is wet now so am getting geared up for fertile time -- get to use pre-seed for the first month!

This is one month where there's absolutely no reason why a BFP would be perfect in timing. No bdays, no anniversaries, no Christmas news.... nothing. It would just be perfect because of being perfect on it's own. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

I wish we could all meet up sometimes!
X

Clara, all of you are more than welcome to make a visit to see me in Canada if you want to meet up! :D That'd be neat. haha Strike that! We'll all go see Karine in Trinidad! :D:D

Thanks prepping. I'm ok, I thought I was out this month as no symptoms so if af shows then I'm fine with that too. If she shows then I can celebrate my birthday in traditional style.... extremely intoxicated lol. So I'm fone either way but would be nice :)

Aww fertile time is coming :D sounds like it would be a perfect tome for your bfp. Fx for everything for you hun. I really do feel its not gonna be long til u get your bfp hun :D xxx

When's your birthday and how old? Sounds like a good way of thinking about it if AF shows. That's what I did for my birthday last month along with DH's birthday this month. No BFP's to interfere with my drinking schedule. :p
That's why I figure this is a good month for a BFP. No events going on that would be a tease.

Glad you have such a strong feeling that I'll be getting a BFP soon! Hoping there's some sort of cosmic connection that influences it to come to be. I have the same for you!

If you have never had a short cycle and no early spotting, then it sounds promising.... I'm quietly excited for you. :)

My bday is 12th Nov and I'm gonna be 23 Eeeeeek. but I will be sticking with my 21 and a bit for the foreseeable future lol.
I do hope its a promising sign but like i said, im ok either way. :D

Yea I really feel strong about your bfp hun. Hope its not too long for you xxxx

heya girls :)

OMG cookie, everything crossed for u hun! glad you're feeling better these days..

good luck grey! with the test and the :sex: hoping for great results for u in both things :hugs:

you all are SO welcome to come visit me! only in the caribbean there isn't a whole lot to do other than tan, lol.. well we do have everything other countries have, i think just on a smaller scale.. we'd have a blast tho.. really wish i could meet you all too.

well i had a really busy weekend, af ended on saturday but was too tired for any babydancing yesterday so it all begins today! told dh as soon as we get home we're going straight to that bedroom because we always end up doing something else and then eating and then sleep follows soon after.

we'll see how it goes! i'm not looking at any charts this time around.. will be bding every other day, that's my only strategy.

:dust::spermy: and big hugs to everyone

karine, I'll take some time on the beach for my ghost white skin. I tend to reflect more than I tan though. Have you always been in Trinidad?
DH and I have the same track record for BDing this month. Was pretty much done with AF on Saturday but was absolutely wiped by the time we got to bed last night. Mentioned we'd get up early for some fun but that totally didn't happen. :p Will have to jump him tonight!

Cookie, 9lb 11oz! Serious ouch! Really hope your having some IB. It does seem really early to be af. Keeping everything crosssed for you. I really want this to be your month for a BFP.

Prepping, I love tidying and organising. Its been frustrationing recently because I want to do things but have no energy :nope: Thanks for enjoying some wine for me. Good luck with the preseed, it worked for me the first month we used it!

Karine, enjoy your early night :winkwink: Every other day sounds like a good plan.

Thanks karine and missh.
Yea serious OUCH missh. My mum loves reminding me of the fat little sumo baby she gave birth to lol.
Yea I'm hoping that it would be too early for af. I don't feel like af is coming. Normally bloated but I'm not.
PLEASE witch! STAY AWAY! Lol :D

missh, no prob enjoying the wine for you. I'm a giver. :D
I'm hoping that the pre-seed is my not-so-secret weapon. Build up a nice good uber comfortable web to help the little swimmers through.

cookie, This is a perfect time for no symptoms! I know I was getting a bunch (especially the sore boobs) when AF came early for me.
STAY AWAY :witch:! (it's halloween coming up soon anyway... she has more important places to be)

Meeeeee too lol. I'm not tellin DF as don't want him to get his hopes up :)

Good luck Cookie!!!! Fingers crossed! :D :D

Well, I failed my driving test because the examiner decided to get me to do a turn in the road (my best of the moves) on a really steep hill...NOT FAIR!
Then things got worse when my FIL went into hospital with a suspected heart attack and because my BIL is rubbish, we ended up with FIL's Westie...he is OBSESSED with my Greyhound and won't leave him alone, so currently in the kitchen behind a dog gate whining because he can't get to my boy....so much for half term holidays!

Aw Greygirl! Sorry to hear that, I bet you'll blast it next time! Doggies are funny aren't they?! My mums lurcher has taken a dislike to my sister's new spaniel pup. The pup just thinks the lurcher is there to play/ mother him! So she growls as she prefers more grown up company!!

Cookie I have my fingers crossed too!

I'll try to look in again and catch up properly later, at work now, having a sneaky peek!

X

Aww grey that's harsh about doing it on a steep hill. I'm sure you will nail it next time hun. Hope fil gets better soon. Aww your poor lurcher. Puppies think the only thing to do is play.

I PASSED my exam :D 82% so very pleased.
Had a bit of pinky cm this morning, again when I wiped. so fx witch stays away xxxx

Cookie that's fab!! Well done!!

Witch stay away from my friend Cookie or I'll come beat you!

X

Grey, sounds like a heck of a day. Bad things happen in three's so you at least know nothing else will go wrong! You'll pass the test next time I'm sure (I failed my first due to keeping my hand on the gearshift too long so know what you feel like) and I hope your fil is okay.

cookie, you smart cookie you. Excellent job. And fingers even more crossed that AF stays away! So far, so good!

I think whatever changes have been made to the website has made my office firewall block the site. Boo :( now I can only access during the day using my blackberry.
Bugger.
Nothing extra special happening for me right now. Hope everyone is having a great tuesday!

Sticky butt plugs

heya peeps,

congrats on your exam, cookie! and i know i've said this a million times before, but seriously, it sounds really good this time! pink cm=great sign! hoping and praying the web has caught something hun :thumbup:

grey, sorry about your exam, chick.. don't worry too much about it, i'm sure you'll be more lucky the next time around. i failed mine the first time too!

missh and clara, have the cravings started yet?

yesterday was yet another sexless day for me :( the weather was really bad and there was a big fire in the city so lots of roads were blocked and dh and i got home really late and still had to cook etc.. i dunno, it seems there's always something popping up and by the time we're free, we're both dead-tired. so we're leaving work early today and hopefully nothing will be in the way this time.

i feel so hopeless tho, and it's only been a couple months.. maybe today is just a bad day for me, i'm feeling like this is never going to happen for us. :sad2: i think i'm dwelling on my age and it's freaking me out a bit.

karine, yep the two of you will make a very cosmo kid. Neat!
Sorry to hear about timing. That's life for you. Good luck on getting a little doggy dancing tonight.
Don't focus on age too much. It'll happen when the time is right.
Just keep :sex: as much as you can whenever you can!

Aww you tell her Clara. Stay away witch or my friend Clara will hunt u down lol.
Prepping im so pleased the stress of that exam is over... made me forget I have another on the 6th of December for a moment lol ahhhh :( Ooo that sucks you can't get on here on your computer at work. :(

Guys I can't actually believe af isn't here. I get some spotting but normally hour or so before af starts. But still, just a touch of this pinky cm. Idk if its IB or af, I'm cool either way. Had a few twinges but not enough to class as cramps. And left (o) feels heavy and was a bit sore when taking my bra off last night. But these are signs of af too. So my only hope is pinky cm and no af.... yet! Lol.

Karine your kids are going to be stunning. Don't worry we all have days like these, look at me the other day lol. You will get there hunni :) fx u get some doggy dancing in sweetie xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->