SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Prepping and Karine I'd love to visit you both! I love travel, hopefully bean will too as I plan to take him/her with us as soon as poss-OH loves travelling too! When we all have bubbas (which we will) we should meet up! I think sunny Trinidad sounds lovely! Mind you I've always fancied Canada too...

Karine your babies will be gorgeous! What a lovely mix of ethnicities! OH and I are Welsh and English respectively (although I do have a bit of German, Romany and welsh in my ancestry too) so ours will be plain white!! Lol! Also OH has Ginger in his family so we may even get a little redhead! Sorry to hear about the fire and the weathr and no BDing. Things go like that sometimes. Chill honey, there's more days coming, also if AF has just gone it's unlikely to be fertile time just yet. (fun practising though!)

Cookie I'm super duper hoping and finger crossing for you! If that witch dares show her face I'll punch her in it! As Prepping said, she has better places to be!

Greygirl, hope your FIL is ok and your day improved :hugs:

MissH you sound like me! Throwing things out, clearing space, moving house! I even had heartburn the other day (too many clementines I think!) I think I was a smallish baby so keeping my fingers crossed I won't have one as bouncing as Cookie was!! ;)

AFM, I've been feeling some little kicks and wiggles! Very cute! Bean was especially active after I knocked over a glass of water in the night and had to run about with teatowels trying to contain the mess. It was like he/she was mounting a protest: get back to sleep mummy! OH said I looked very pregnant while I was doing all this, my belly does seem to have popped out a bit :)

Anyway, bye for now, butt plugs and sticky webs

C x

PS Karine, just remembered the cravings question! Yep! Mashed potato. I've also developed a fancy for clementines. Ooh and cold rice pudding's quite nice too. I can drink cranberry juice and water I've discovered as well-kept getting headaches because I couldn't drink enough, all drinks tasted gross before this!

MissH how about you?

X

awww, thanks :blush:

i gave in and checked the online ov calculator and it seems my fertile period starts on friday.. hopefully it will go well.. will be saying plenty prayers on the way home! want to get alot of :spermy: in there to wait for that egg and just pounce! luckily tomorrow is a public holiday here so we'll have some more free time :) it's divali, the hindu festival of lights, so i'll be putting up my christmas tree :happydance: there's nothing better than christmas! well except :baby: of course! will take everyone's great advice and just relax.. fx

was wondering, is it dangerous to have a pap smear done while ttc? im due for one..

oh clara, it sounds so nice.. can't wait to experience all that.. the thought of creating a life and feeling it grow and move.. amazing!

off to meet dh now.. more bad weather today but hopefully it'll make for a nice, cosy night :winkwink:

:dust: and :hug: hunnies..

lucky you, clara! a girl @ work told me she's craving moth balls! she's not actually eating them tho.. lol!

:hugs:

I had a pap smear while TTC. In fact my doc recommended it.

Have a lovely Diwali, I will be looking out for fireworks here! I'm excited about Christmas too! It's two months away today!

Enjoy your cost night in too!

X

Yuk! Mothballs!! They smell horrible, I'd definitely not want to EAT one! Lol!

Cookie, well done for passing your exam! I am so excited for you at the moment, I really want the witch to stay away from you.

GreyGirl, sorry you didn't pass your test :hugs: Hope your FIL is better soon. Try to have some relaxing/me time this week if you can.

Karine, I am so excited about xmas this year! Can't wait to put my xmas tree up but a bit worried that my ds may try and climb it! My food cravings are mainly fruit and lemon tea! Hope you get an early night tonight with plenty of :spermy: :winkwink:

Prepping, hope your getting ready for some serious :sex: :winkwink:

Clara, so exciting feeling those first movements! Not sure if I have felt any yet. Had some small flutters but can't decide if they were the baby or not. I need a big kick to be sure!

I'm very tired, long day at work and really need an early night :sleep: xxx

Thanks girls. I really feel it could go either way atm. Forgot to add earlier had bleeding gums when brushing last night and this mornin. Had a headache allllllllllll day but putting that down to exam stress lol.

Clara -that's amazing you felt baby moving. And Congrates on looking pregnant :happydance: sooo excited for you.

Karine - enjoy your public hols tomorro hun. Putting your tree up - that's amazing. Can't wait to put mine up :) and get plenty of doggy dancing in hun :)

Missh - sorry you've had a long day. Hope you rest and relax tonight hun

Xxxxxxxx

Cookie, I'm trying not to get excited, but you're making it hard. :p when is AF officially late?

Well she's due Friday. So would be late sat.
But..... ive just been to the loo and there is more pinky cm. still very watery but it kinda surprised me :( so now im thinking it might be the horrid witch afterall.
Can it still possibly be IB ? Blahhhh :(

Noooooooooo, AF has to stay away! I really hope it's IB, but if it's actually increasing in amount and staying pink, well, it's good that you're fine either way. Sounds pretty familiar to me last week.
:hugs: hope a bit, but there's always your bday escapades to look forward to.

Thanks. I'm not gonna lie, a little deflated but I'm ok. Onwards and upwards. will see what happens hey :D

Just checking in before bed. Cookie you're not out yet pickle! Witch get lost!!!!!

Still keeping my fingers crossed :)

Night lovely ladies xx

Thanks hun. Had nothing since so fx. Positive thoughts hey girls.

Witch stay away pleeeeeeease xxxx

Cookie, sending you loads and loads of positive vibes! Fx crossed she stays away x

Thanks girls. It gone 2pm and I'm still witch free :D and no more spotting either.
Eeeeeek lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->