SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Well, cookie, you have lots and lots of positive vibes going your way!
I can't wait to see if they make enough of a forcefield that :witch: bounces off and away.

Had a break day last night, and will get back to it tonight. Poor DH doesn't know my plan of every other day and then every day. He just figures I'm tired.

I think our little group is SO due for another BFP!

Prepping The SPA-ers are definitely due another BFP!!!!

Cookie I'm so hoping this is it for you :)

Can't stand the suspense! Buckets of baby dust for you chick!!

Xxx

Thanku so much for all the vibes. Fx ladies.
If I don't get my bfp then we are deff due some more :D
Sorry I'm at a meeting all day so replies been short but will catch up properly x

Ok ladies.... just been loo and had some pinky/brown cm, wiped again and there was more.... i think its the witch :( will prob no if its her now in a hour or so :(

Yea not due til Friday. Did u get IB before your bfp... its def not red cm, I'm just so confused :(

I didn't get any IB but I did get that crampy feeling like the witch was coming.

Have you googled IB or posted a question about it on bnb?

Wish I could be more help :hugs:

The amount of time you have had spotting is what is concerning in terms of whether it is IB or not. :(
Fingers still crossed.
:dust:

Yea I posted a question but no one really replies to me lol. Just got one person replying who's in the same boat lol. So dunno. Gonna invite her over though lol.
Hmm I really feel its over... I no I said I would be ok but now I just wanna cry :(

But I'm not out yet :) lol

There's a certain freedom when you know you're out early though if it's any consolation. I know when I've taken a test a couple days before AF and been greeted by a BFN, at first it sucks huge and is crushing, but soon after I feel fine. The nerves of anticipation release pretty quickly and you get to move on with the rest of life.
There's a silver lining to everything.

If you end up getting a BFP in a few days, it'll be all that much better.

Thanks prepping. I just don't get it, I know I said I was fine if she shows, which on the outside I am, but inside I feel distraught. But, like you said, atleast I know. It's just after everything this month with my cat, I thought losing something I love so dearly, I would get something to love in return. Had a awful dream last night, out of know where, child related. Idk :) in a weird place but I think its witch :) I will survive :) :happydance:

Haha, re-read that made me realise, how many diff emotions in one post lol

Did you post it in one of the pregnancy sections? Some people who are expecting must of had IB!

If it is the witch then think of how you will be able to celebrate your birthday!

We're all here for you either way :hugs:

Thankyou hun. I need you girls cos DF has no idea this is going on lol. Just can't deal with him getting hopeful just for it to be witch lol.
Yea bday will be awsome either way. She's still not properly here so who knows but im prepared to be out now :)

Oh Cookie, hugging you across the cyber-y thingies!! Hang in there chickie, you're not out yet xxx

Prepping, I had a bfn a few days before my BFP so careful of thinking you're out if you test early! You may still be in :)

Baby dust to all xx

Thanku Clara. It's all gone again now lol. Like nothing. This is driving me mad now lol.
Thanks for the cybery-thingys hugs lol
Did u get ib hun? Xxx

Hehe cybery-thingy hugs.

Clara, Oh ya, a bfn is totally possible before AF is MIA. Makes a bfp a few days later all that more awesome as you already have accepted not seeing it. I would think it makes the days leading up to the BFP a little easier though. Maybe not... You would know better than I.

Cookie, your body continues to throw curveballs! You will get that special love -- as one door closes, another opens. Hope it's as quick as this.

No sorry hunni, can't advise you on that I'm afraid. Have you googled? I got dome AF pains and though she was on her way a couple of times but no IB.

I think it's a good sign that it's gone, keeping my fingers Xed! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->