SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks ladies. Helps talking here as don't really wanna talk to DF and get his hopes up. Shall just have to see what the rest of the week brings hey. I'm prepared for af now thou :) so I'm ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: we're here for you.
You'll have an awesome bday either way. Def something to look forward to. :)

Thanks hun. Still no more but I'm just gonna try and ignore it all now until witch shows..... or fx doesnt lol
Hope your all ok :hugs: xxxx.

oh cookie.. know exactly how u feel :hugs: fx and im adding to all the positive vibes everyone else has sent u hun.. witch stay away!!!

hope everyone is well.. had a great holiday, thanks. the tree is up and lit, will decorate it after vacay. well i've shaved, buffed and polished in preparation for a dirrrty night, hahaha.. let's hope we don't both end up snoring in front the telly :haha:

GL and :dust: to you, cookie! you're such a sweetheart, really want this for you and your oh..

XX, karine

She's here :( a day early but atleast I no now. Feeling really sick and horrendous cramps :(
But I'm actually ok. I think after yesterday I prepared myself for it so I'm ok. Onwards and upwards. thanks everyone for your support :hugs:
Karine glad u had a good day with oh. Hope you both stayed awake :D

sorry sweetie :hugs:

on the bright side, you have prepping, grey and me as company for november :thumbup: and our 2 lovely preggo gals cheering us on! hope those cramps give you a break soon..

Thanks ladies. I'm ok just very very crampy atm :(

Yea we will all troop on to next month hey. And drunken celebration times lol
Hope everyone's having a good day xxx

Boo :( The good thing about this birthday coming up is you get to look forward to all the wonderful future you have in store for you. A future where you'll be passing all those exams with flying stars do to being the smart cookie you are and have a bright new bundle to look forward to when the stars align. :hugs: (coincidentally said the same for my own bday last month!)

I think it was a good move to take a break day on Tuesday and back at it yesterday. Woo hoo sticky web doggy dance!
Just now had what seemed like super ewcm so feel good about the chances this month. Hoping pre-seed makes a nice place to rest before eggy makes her way through. :D

Karine, get a little doggy dancing in yourself?

:hugs: to everyone we don't get to see very often. Hope all is going well enough for you girls.

So sorry Cookie :hugs: All I can think is that at least its better to be early than late. You'll have a great birthday and the winter months are great for doggy dancing :winkwink: Enjoy plenty of wine and chocolate and remember we are all here for you :hugs:

Prepping and Karine, hope your both having early nights :winkwink:

:dust:

Thanks girls. You've all been amazing :hugs:

Now you fertile girlies.... get to bed :p
Missh i hope your resting up :D

Feeling very tired today. Was up at 5.30am for work yesterday and ds was up at 6.30am today, so it will be an early night for us both tonight [hopefully!]

Hope your feeling a bit better today, enjoy lots of treats this weekend x

DH is enjoying ttc. Haha. Can just tell. Pre-seed makes life easy too.

All good here! On course today, aunt's 50th bday tonight, halloween party tomorrow... Recovery on Sundaym :D

What's everyones halloween plans? Dressing up?

Pre-seed worked brilliantly for me :winkwink:

No plans for halloween. I'm thinking about having a little party next year when i can dress the baby and ds up and invite their little friends x

Aww missh you poor thing. I hope you get that early night tonight hun :hugs: I'm feeling a lot better thanks, had a moody day today at work lol. But then had the girls over for dinner and wine which was all fun :)
Aww prepping you sound busy too, but fun busy lol. Aww Halloween party sounds so fun. We aren't doing anything :( and unfortunately miss out on the kiddies trick or treating cos we live in a flat :( so a boring Halloween here :(
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Work tomorro as always for me :( fun fun fun lol xxx

Hope you get some rest MissH. X

Halloween: I'm having 2 friends to stay, 1 arrived last night & we carved a pumpkin (1side each) will try putting a photo up for you. Going to make pumpkin pie tonight. Am going to halloween/fireworks party next weekend, gotta think of a costume! The theme is 'fire, plague & pestilence' yes, I have weird friends!!

I went to pregnancy yoga the other night. It was fab! Lots about relaxing during the birth (eek) and pelvic floor exercises to keep things in place after! Also some poses you can do after, with & without baby. Teacher's so lovely, she's had FOUR babies, all at home, natural births! You'd never believe it, she has a fab figure! She's so positive too. No nasty birth stories, just 'this is natural' 'relax into it' etc. Quite refreshing!

Hope everyone's well, even those we see less often:hi!

Have a great weekend all, go Preeseed! To the cervix and beyooooond!

Xxx

Aw, this is the one year that somehow or another we didn't get a pumpkin. Have all our decorations up -- sans pumpkin. Don't know how that happened. Normally we get them early and see who can make the better face (it's always me btw ;)).

As for me, this cycle is going a little different then the last few. We normally BD every day for a good week at what I think is O time, but this round we're at it every other day by accident. Like last night we didn't get home until 12:30 from my aunt's 50th bday and DH had work in the morning, so there was no bumping. We'll get one in when he gets home (I'll see to it!) before going to the halloween party. Maybe this may work to our benefit being every other day with pre-seed? We'll see!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->