SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Lol trust me missh I am. My work got me a bit box of thorntons choccy for passing my exam and DF asked if he could have one.... i turned round to see 5 empty wrappers next to him.. so I have had to take them off of him now lol. My chocolate. I even said that he didn't have to pass a hard exam for them so im not sharing with him.... Haha... such a child still :D

Aww that's a long time to wait :( but I'm sure it will be here before you know it :)
Haha loving the visual I got with the 3yr old and treacle! Bless him xxxx

Thorntons chocolates, yummy! I wouldn't want to share them with anybody!

I went to the shop today and bought treat size bags of crunchies and choc buttons. I had 3 crunchies and a cadburys cream egg:blush: I want more:brat:

Depending on my phone to keep me updated with everyone during the day sucks. :p Harder to make sure I have responded to everyone.

Anywho, that's my complaint for the day! How are my lovely Spa ladies doing?

Karine, hope your meeting went well enough and that you don't need a straw.

Missh, treacle must be an english thing. I had to google it. :p sounds like it would be messy!
Yay discount halloween chocolate!

Cookie, way to set the chocolate rules! No one's allowed to nab your celebratory chocolate!

I'm doing good here. One last pre-seed dance last night and I think I'm now back to infertile land.
I just ordered a mechanical swing and a booster seat for my cousin's baby shower that I'm going to this saturday. (Got a great deal btw. Total of $100 off! And that's for the exact ones they registered for! Score.) Looking forward to it but at the same time it's kind of surreal. This is the first baby shower I'm going to where I'll actually be envious of the momma-to-be. I had a string of baby showers a couple years ago where I was notorious for being the hungover-there-cuz-i-have-to friend. :p not my most shining moments, but true. This time I'll be a little *hmph* in all likelihood. One day soon... one day. :flower:

Well done Prepping for your timing! I hope it's your month :D

Morning ladies! Hope your all ok!

Prepping all exciting. Your in the 2ww again! Wooooooo :D
Good luck hunni xxxx.

Grey - how are you doing sweetie? Hope works not too stressful now :hugs:

Missh enjoy the sweet tooth. The thorntons are lush though :D walked in yesterday and DF had 2 wrappers next to him! Of course o told him off and have now had to HIDE my fav ones cos I think I would cry of he ate them lol.

Afm. I've signed up to FF. Not that I have a clue what I'm doing lol. and I've also been thinking about opks. Gonna have a chat with DF tonight about it. I'm thinking of the SMEP so would be good to do it with opks so I can give of a hell of a shot! Bit scared though lol. What do you guys thinks xxxx

hi everyone :)

my meeting went well, nothing to worry about just routine stuff.

prepping.. guess i'm in the 2ww as well! anything on your end yet? nothing at all out of the ordinary for me tho i know it's too early.

clara and missh.. hope you are both doing well :hugs: what were your earliest symptoms and when did they happen in the 2ww?

cookie.. about opks, don't see why not hun! im considering it as well if nothing happens by december..

:dust:

Cookie, I would go with what would be the least stressful. I would start with opks just so I know the timing is good. And I would make sure to get digital ones so there's no guesswork. Look at missh for example -- she used opks and pre-seed for one cycle and voila. As for temping, I would only go that route if I had irregular cycles.
GL hun. Do whatever makes you feel positive.

Karine, 2WW buddy! Nothing yet for symptoms. But on the other hand, I'm making an effort to not take anything serious. And you're right, at 2dpo that is way early. :p
Glad you had nothing to worry about for your meeting. :)

It really is so much easier when the 2ww starts on a thursday. That way you're all geared up for the weekend and before you know it you are 5dpo on monday. Guess I get to look forward to being 7dpo next monday. Clara and missh, like karine asked, when did you start getting the feeling something was up? :D

Thanks guys. :hugs:

Oooo your both in the 2ww together. fx for you both and hope the time flies by.
Prepping I'm not gonna temp! I have just about enough time in the morning to get myself to work and so can't be bothered with that lol. Just gonna talk to DF about it, just not tonight, just had a row :( bloody men! Grrrrrr

Cookie, sounds good then. Wouldn't hurt to have a little help confirming ideal time.
Men are dumb. :p but we can be (b)witches. I figure we're even ;)

Cookie, I tried temping and it lasted for about 5 days! I hated doing it as it was never the same time each day and I wasn't sure it was going to be accurate. The clearblue digitial ov sticks were great. They are expensive but I got mine off amazon and they were £20 [for 20 i think] You get a smiley face to let you know your about to ov. Within 24 hours my smiley face had gone so guess I only had a small window to catch that egg! I think its something you should think about trying. You only need to do them once a day and I did mine early evening. To be honest I could of done them and the OH when never of known! Also, you should always hide your chocolate! You should of seen my face last night when OH tired to have one of my crunchies! I let him but I didn't want to :blush:

Prepping and Karine, in the 2ww :happydance: keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you both :winkwink: I have had to go back through the bnb pages to find my 2ww when I got my BFP so I have sort of copy and pasted most of it below!

As soon as the witch had gone we dtd everyday. I don't seem to produce any EWCM so i was just waiting for my smiley face on my ov stick. Got that on Saturday 23 July

I also noticed a very mild cramp on my left side and some boob tenderness on that day. Dtd twice on Sat and twice on Sun. At some point we did the doggy dance! I only got a smiley face on my ov stick once so I guess I ov'd on the Sunday. I started counting DPO from monday 25 July. From 1/2dpo I had a sore throat which lasted for about 5 days.

Kept dtd until the thursday. Only did it once more over the weekend because we were away. From Thur Aug 4th I started to feel sick, my boobs were a bit sore and I was so tired. I really thought it was the witch. On Saturday I got some cramps and thought yes this is the witch arriving. On Saturday evening me and the OH were going out and he asked me if I wanted a bottle of beer. I didn't want it, i really didn't fancy it which must be a first for me!

Had a small glass of wine Sat evening and woke up on Sunday feeling really sick. OH was out so I thought I would do a test. I think I was around 13dpo.
Also i have a horrible cold. BFP!

I was really busy on that 2ww because we went to visit family, it was my birthday and my mum came to stay!

This afternoon I have eaten for 2 :blush: Even though I am so full now I want more chocolate :brat: Sneaky feeling that the baby is a girl. . .!

Cookie :hugs:

Me and OH will be lucky if we don't argue tonight. He's had a sh*t day at work and ds has not been a darling today! x

Thanks for the walk down memory lane of the 2WW missh :D. I only wish I could have enough new distraction to keep my mind off what dpo I am. And also, goes to show how small a window that eggy is there for.
Oh the whims of mother nature.

Bloody men! I am trying to remain calm but its not easy! My OH is like a bear with a sore head tonight!!! But apparently there is nothing wrong with him other than my attitude!!! I'm no angel but I'm not taking the blame for his bad day at work :growlmad:

Anyway, I am going to rise above it because I can't be bothered to get into a pointless arguement with him. Doesn't he know that I already have one toddler, I don't need 2!!!

Rant over!

Sorry misshopefull, I hope he has less stress at work soon so he can stop blaming you :hugs:

Oi missh I hope he sorts it out soon. It's not fair him blaming you for work :hugs:
Me and DF had a blazing row last night too lol. But making up was fun :happydance: lol.

Good luck prepping and karine. Crossing everything for you guys.
I'm gettin ready for bd time next week. DF isn't gonna no what's hit him lol.

Hope your all well. Work sucks today, people bitching about me when I'm only trying to help... some people dont like change. But ive had enough and spoken to manager about it... ha! Let's just see what happens!

Butty plugs and sticky spider webs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

missh.. when dh is in a mood i just stay far away! thanks for all the info.. sorry to have to make u go back thru all those pages tho :( after reading your experience i think im going to start using the opks.. such a small window! won't wait til december, will definitely buy them on my trip! unless i get a :bfp: haha, which im doubting.. not a single thing is wrong with me, dammit! a girl, huh? :dance: a girl is my dream! fx for u hun! when will u know for sure?

prepping.. anything yet??!! geez, so much for me focussing on my vacation, i lie in bed at night willing something to happen, lol, im so edgy! anyway, we leave tmrw so i think by this evening i'll be too busy/excited to stress myself out.

cookie.. don't let them get u down, sweetie! to the cervix and beyond!

hey grey! hope you are well hun :hugs:

:dust:

Missh, hope everything has calmed dow at home after a night's sleep

Cookie, would you believe that I don't remember if DH and I have had the typical make-up :sex:? We're pretty laid back so don't get into fights really. Just talk it out and we're good. Typical libra's I guess.
Sucky about work but good that you were able to talk to someone.

Karine, a vacation sounds like a great way to spend a good portion of the 2ww! Have lots of fun!
It's still early to be feeling anything I would think. Which sucks because I would totally be thinking my mood today could mean something. I have a feeling I'll be going into our 7th cycle but have no reason to assume that. And I also teared up (in a happy way) at the thought of meeting my cousin's baby who is due in December. It's not normal for me to be such a sap! But at 3dpo, it is verrrrrry unlikely to have anything happen (I think).

I'm glad tomorrow is friday! Means I can go through 3 days of not focusing on my dpo. Seeing a friend's band play friday night, have my cousin's baby shower sat, a charity poker tournament sat night, and may very well be putting up christmas lights on sunday. (We don't turn them on yet -- just take advantage of putting them up before the snow and freezing temps).

How's everyone's thursday going?

Hi ladies, thanks for all your kind words :hugs: After I posted last night OH came and said sorry so all was forgiven!

Karine, when I was pregnant with ds I didn't find out I was having a boy but I just knew. Everybody said boy to me when they looked at my bump and we only thought of boys names. We're not finding out this time either but all I can think is girl! Don't mind either way but I would love a girl. Hopefully you won't need the opks but if you do try and get the digitial ones, there is no arguing with that smiley face! Really hope you have a brilliant holiday, must say I am feeling a bit jealous!

Prepping, I hope the 2ww doesn't pass too slowly for you. Sounds like a busy weekend is going to be perfect timing for keeping your mind busy. This time next week you will be posting all your casual observations :winkwink: Best advice I can give you is to make the most of your energy while you can. Eat and drink what you want because soon enough you won't be able to!

Cookie, good for you for talking to your manager, hope things improve soon.

GreyGirl, hope your doing ok.

Clara, how are you feeling? Have you got your pregnant glow yet?

Well I am still waiting for my pregnant glow!!! I want it now!!! Had to leave work at lunch time today as I felt like crap :growlmad: Got home and went straight to bed. Sleep is my friend :sleep:

Missh, are you showing a lot yet? I bet you are glowing on some level already :)
I have taken advantage of what I can eat and drink as I learned pretty quickly that I can't put my life on hold for the 'just in case'.
Can I start the observations yet? Because if so, then I have a heck of a weird ache in my lower back towards the right. Quite uncomfortable but not like something I've felt before.
I might as well put it on my "Disregard" list now. ;) Couldn't possibly feel anything this early. (At least that's what I keep repeating to myself)

Let the casual observations begin!

Yes I have a little bump and can feel some small movements sometimes :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"